Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:17:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 331 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MOON] Mooncoin 🌙 Proof-of-Work, launched in 2013  (Read 317670 times)
Jasperrr

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:00:06 PM

Littlestan, please do not quote me and talk to me.

At least not before you revert the logo, stop with the stupid actions and educate yourself in the cryprtocurrencies subject.

Same goes for you, stop acting like a douche and hold a normal conversation. Regarding the logo issue, there has been a revote for the logo and the new design won again. So please quit that discussion and move forward.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BreezeSmasher

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:01:41 PM

Mooncoin stands out on the MarketCap because it is the lowest valued token of the 200 listed. This makes even the slightest volatility in the market (one which is extremely volatile at the moment) capable of producing a favorable ROI for investors who hold little capitol upfront (i.e.. the dude with < 0.75 BTC looking to get in on the crypto hype). However, once anyone takes even a slight glance at the history of Mooncoin, he or she immediately realizes what a piece of shit this dump is.  

No one associated with this token has done jack-shit with it for over 3 years. Developer issues, blockchain matter... what ever the excuse, it's all non-sense. Mooncoin is as "wolf-of-wall-street" as it gets in this emerging Crypto market, so stop patronizing yourselves on some "awesome product that is going to change the world" (no disrespect to the developers). At the end of the day, we are all just a bunch of overnight millionaire wannabes looking to get rich quick.

Changing the stupid logo? Is that someones idea of a plan? Lol. You could turn the logo into dildo for all that anyone cares, because its so obvious that move is a weak try for the attention of a whale who could momentarily fluctuate the token and put a few bucks in your pocket (if you're paying attention). The good news... as long as this token stays afloat, it will attract the bottom-feeders to check it out and possibly make a bet to set-it-and-forget-it bet, drop by drop increasing the marketcap.

A board to make decisions about Mooncoin? No. A board would consist of those who hold the highest token balance in conjunction with members who would bring validity to the token (maybe experienced and advanced developers, marketing teams, or veteran traders). Essentially, when someone stumbles across this pile of dung, they would say "Oh, Buffett sits on the board of this company? There must be something here." With that said, no one with a legitimate reputation would sit on the board of Mooncoin, especially with all the other cryptos that will be introduced that don't have the history of a textbook pump and dump.

There is a chance that someone, or a team of people could come along and take this thing over... but again, thats a dreamers paradise. With that said, I'm in and looking to get rich quick, but I'm not gonna try and fool people into thinking this is something special. In my opinion, I hope to God it will be, but I understand that I'll be hoping for a long time.

How about contributing some of your talents or time to help Mooncoin get to where its going instead of praying and wishing?

We'd love to have more help! Smiley

Above in red bro.

Good luck. Like I said (obviously you didn't read and thats ok), I'm in this game with you and hope for the best, but your token will be funded (ever so slightly mind you) by bottom feeders waiting for a whale to blow it up.
Lol, nowhere in your text do you state that you are not willing to contribute. Especially not in your highlighted text. You could just give him a normal response, you know? No need to act like a douche.

Cmon bro, is that the take away you got? I wasn't trying to be a douche at all; certainly not my intention to personally grind on anyone. I was just sharing my idea of the reality of the situation. 135 pages of people arguing in circles. I bought Mooncoin and thats as much as can be expected from most people I think. If that is douche to you, it was not my intention.
Jasperrr

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:05:13 PM

Now, one of the projects that I'm working on is an Electron wallet that allows us more freedom regarding design; than QT wallets.

Thanks to tdinan1, we now have a mock-up design for the wallet. This is the first sketch and it is still being worked on but we would love to get your feedback. This would help us a lot with tuning the skin to everyone's liking. Also, in the future, a skin system will be implanted so you can easily add/update/change skins. The first release will, however, come with just a basic skin set.

Jasperrr

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:06:38 PM

Mooncoin stands out on the MarketCap because it is the lowest valued token of the 200 listed. This makes even the slightest volatility in the market (one which is extremely volatile at the moment) capable of producing a favorable ROI for investors who hold little capitol upfront (i.e.. the dude with < 0.75 BTC looking to get in on the crypto hype). However, once anyone takes even a slight glance at the history of Mooncoin, he or she immediately realizes what a piece of shit this dump is.  

No one associated with this token has done jack-shit with it for over 3 years. Developer issues, blockchain matter... what ever the excuse, it's all non-sense. Mooncoin is as "wolf-of-wall-street" as it gets in this emerging Crypto market, so stop patronizing yourselves on some "awesome product that is going to change the world" (no disrespect to the developers). At the end of the day, we are all just a bunch of overnight millionaire wannabes looking to get rich quick.

Changing the stupid logo? Is that someones idea of a plan? Lol. You could turn the logo into dildo for all that anyone cares, because its so obvious that move is a weak try for the attention of a whale who could momentarily fluctuate the token and put a few bucks in your pocket (if you're paying attention). The good news... as long as this token stays afloat, it will attract the bottom-feeders to check it out and possibly make a bet to set-it-and-forget-it bet, drop by drop increasing the marketcap.

A board to make decisions about Mooncoin? No. A board would consist of those who hold the highest token balance in conjunction with members who would bring validity to the token (maybe experienced and advanced developers, marketing teams, or veteran traders). Essentially, when someone stumbles across this pile of dung, they would say "Oh, Buffett sits on the board of this company? There must be something here." With that said, no one with a legitimate reputation would sit on the board of Mooncoin, especially with all the other cryptos that will be introduced that don't have the history of a textbook pump and dump.

There is a chance that someone, or a team of people could come along and take this thing over... but again, thats a dreamers paradise. With that said, I'm in and looking to get rich quick, but I'm not gonna try and fool people into thinking this is something special. In my opinion, I hope to God it will be, but I understand that I'll be hoping for a long time.

How about contributing some of your talents or time to help Mooncoin get to where its going instead of praying and wishing?

We'd love to have more help! Smiley

Above in red bro.

Good luck. Like I said (obviously you didn't read and thats ok), I'm in this game with you and hope for the best, but your token will be funded (ever so slightly mind you) by bottom feeders waiting for a whale to blow it up.
Lol, nowhere in your text do you state that you are not willing to contribute. Especially not in your highlighted text. You could just give him a normal response, you know? No need to act like a douche.

Cmon bro, is that the take away you got? I wasn't trying to be a douche at all; certainly not my intention to personally grind on anyone. I was just sharing my idea of the reality of the situation. 135 pages of people arguing in circles. I bought Mooncoin and thats as much as can be expected from most people I think. If that is douche to you, it was not my intention.
Well, the 'obviously you didn't read' is a bit unnecessary, isn't it? Feel free to be a HODL'er without contributing, you have every right too. And I cimpletely agree with you, it's just a constant back and forth of the same arguments. And that's crippling development.
Big-moon-discord

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:17:27 PM

The most vocal of the people who are against the board have spoken. But the numbers say the only fact worth paying attention to- 95% percent of the vote was in favour.

Good work, lets keep moving forward.
midmir

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:38:30 PM

At least not before you revert the logo, stop with the stupid actions and educate yourself in the cryprtocurrencies subject.

Same goes for you, stop acting like a douche and hold a normal conversation. Regarding the logo issue, there has been a revote for the logo and the new design won again. So please quit that discussion and move forward.

Jasperrr, are you the one who contacted coinmarketcap to change the logo?

Did you see the Mooncoin_Foundation proposition regarding the logo immediately was supported by 3 users and no one is against other than you - the Discord TO newbies with 2 months old btctalk accounts, directors wannabes. You are not only arrogant but harmful so far and I strongly suggest you to fork Mooncoin or create your own coin. Let me guess you can't do neither of those. Go trolling on another coin then. We do not need you.

Big-moon-discord, what vote? "Do you want democracy vote"? I saw no clear definition of democracy. Why 12 members and not for example 13? Because you think you can decide on behalf of the Mooncoin community?
You guys are delusional.

THIS IS NOT COMPANY BACKED, PRIVATE CRYPTOCURRENCY.
If you want to use private money it is ok. You can find many private tokens on coinmarketcap.

MOONCOIN IS DECENTRALIZED PROJECT AND WILL REMAIN AS SUCH.

You can self proclaim yourselves as kings if you like but this will not change the above fact.

Big-moon-discord

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:52:30 AM

Mooncoin foundation you're invited to join the board. Any other long term supporters can apply here.
Jasperrr

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:08:17 AM

Jasperrr, are you the one who contacted coinmarketcap to change the logo?
No I did not, I already said that here before. As far as I know, Barry is the only with the power to do so.

Did you see the Mooncoin_Foundation proposition regarding the logo immediately was supported by 3 users and no one is against other than you - the Discord TO newbies with 2 months old btctalk accounts, directors wannabes. You are not only arrogant but harmful so far and I strongly suggest you to fork Mooncoin or create your own coin. Let me guess you can't do neither of those. Go trolling on another coin then. We do not need you.
Stop being a toxic piece of shit please. Your childish accusations don't even deserve a proper reponse but I will write it down for you one last time.

Evangelo, official marketing director at the time, decided it was time for a new logo. Apparently the blue ellipse was just a temporary placeholder and it was time to look for a new logo. Submissions were opened on the discord channel and this was also posted in this ANN. When the voting opened, another reminder was posted here in the ANN.

However, you and some others started to whine that the vote was unfair and there was too little time and announcement. So a revote was organized; this revote was announced way in advance. Submissions were opened for a week and daily reminders were posted here. After Larrimar was the only one to enter, he won by default; as there were no opponents. That was the end of the logo story. Feel free to ask Barry for confirmation.

You are the one being harmful to the coin, and talking like an arrogant prick. Acting all high and mighty because we are just 'newbies with 2 months old btctalk accounts, directors wannabes'. We have no desire to fork Mooncoin, we are working together with Barry on developing and improving this coin. However, if you do not agree with the logo and what not, feel free to fork it yourself. We are actual developers, you? A trashtalker at most. Screaming and offending others, because of a lack of skills to prove your worth. Just quit it mate, this isn't going to help anyone. And certainly not Mooncoin.

No, it will not, Mooncoin will have a board. It will still have the full capability for users to submit their ideas and wishes. The community will still be polled for their opinion. But a board will oversee things, to stay clear of the mess. And avoid endless discussions like the logo issue. If you do not agree, feel free to fork.
arcmetal

Activity: 287
Merit: 159

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:46:21 AM

Say what? I logged in for that "revote" and here were the choices given:

Guess which one I voted for.
tdinan1

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:15:00 AM

Cant we all just get along...
Sentti

Activity: 203

BITG & CHX & FTX Community

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:33:31 AM

LOL. I think "M-coin" would be nice name for those logos.

midmir

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:02:17 AM

LOL! And even no option for the old logo. And single person decided that the logo must be changed.
LOL!

Thank you arcmetal, for showing this obvious manipulation

OMG
midmir

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:11:41 AM

Quote from: Jasperrr
No, it will not, Mooncoin will have a board. It will still have the full capability for users to submit their ideas and wishes. The community will still be polled for their opinion. But a board will oversee things, to stay clear of the mess. And avoid endless discussions like the logo issue. If you do not agree, feel free to fork.

You still not get it yes?
If you want to be director so badly, found a company, start ICO, issue token on top of ethereum and get the fuck out of Mooncoin because WE are tired of you ignoring everyone's opinion here on BTCtalk.

Few months old accounts will not decide the fate of something they did not created and obviously do not understand. This power hunger and greed makes you irrational and manipulative.
midmir

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:22:04 AM

Mooncoin foundation you're invited to join the board. Any other long term supporters can apply here.

Who are you to invite? The director of directors?
After Mooncoin_Foundation clearly stated multiple times that he is against this stupid idea and politely explained to you again and again why with 100% valid arguments.

Such structures in the world are the reason Bitcoin was invented in the first place.
arcmetal

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:38:43 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2017, 08:21:41 AM by arcmetal

LOL! And even no option for the old logo. And single person decided that the logo must be changed.
LOL!

Thank you arcmetal, for showing this obvious manipulation

OMG
You're welcome.

I realize now after posting this that no one would believe me, but this is what I actually saw.  Maybe I logged in on the wrong day, I don't know, it just seemed silly.
Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 550

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 07:54:41 AM

First of all,
I'm not against a team, and if a team consists of wise and fair people with talents and ideas, what is wrong with it?
Why should they create a fork instead of just joining MOON and developing it? It's great.

Thank you for the invitation, the main reason why I'm not on Discord is: all my posts (I'm a Mooncoin ANNouncements thread manager) should be transparent for everyone, everyone can read this thread and the Discord forum requires registration and Bitcointalk users mostly don't read it. Also I'm spending a lot of time even for communicating at Bitcointalk (answering PMs and posts) so that would be really very time consumptive to be involved with several forums.

arcmetal

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 08:05:29 AM

Who are you to invite? The director of directors?
After Mooncoin_Foundation clearly stated multiple times that he is against this stupid idea and politely explained to you again and again why with 100% valid arguments.

Such structures in the world are the reason Bitcoin was invented in the first place.
This reminded me of a line I just read today from "Mastering Bitcoin" 2nd edition, by A.M. Antonopoulos c 2017: (ch. 1, p. 3)

When cryptography started becoming more broadly available and understood in the late 1980s, many researchers began trying to use cryptography to build digital currencies...

Although these earlier digital currencies worked, they were centralized and, as a result, were easy to attack by governments and hackers...

To be robust against intervention by antagonists, whether legitimate governments or criminal elements, a decentralized digital currency was needed to avoid a single point of attack.  Bitcoin is such a system, decentralized by design, and free of any central authority or point of control that can be attacked or corrupted.
Why do I even need to restate what is already a basic fundamental.  There are only a few basic elements to these modern digital currencies, remove any one of these things and this stuff ceases to exist.
Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 08:09:58 AM

Also there is a legendary book on marketing
Differentiate or Die by Jack Trout.

Investors don't invest just in companies,
they invest in something that they believe will give them profits,
in something which is interesting and quite different from an average product.

So, position MOON or Die.
There are thousands of coins backed by companies and teams, ETH tokens etc.

(to be continued)

Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 08:27:56 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2017, 09:02:43 AM by Mooncoin_Foundation

So what is so specific about MOON?

The most unique feature is that it's like Bitcoin, it's backed by common people,
really backed by the community, many coins claim that, but very few (especially from well-known coins) really have this feature.

It's like Internet, and who owns Internet?
Why try to control the ocean if you can build a good ship instead?

But MOON is not exactly like Bitcoin, it has some real advantages, it's more flexible.
And now imagine, what if in the future MOON will challenge BTC, will be widely adopted as one of the most known crypto currencies?
Of course, you don't believe in it, and you will say that I'm bad if I'm even talking about it,
but please think it over: MOON is more flexible and definitely has some tech advantages (right now there are some temporarily tech problems, but they very likely will be fixed soon),
so Why not? MOON is very well known.

But if you convert it to the centralised project, people will say: no, thanks, it's not like Bitcoin,
it's just one from numerous tokens, so its market cap shouldn't be more than $100,000 and it's not interesting at all.

(to be continued)

Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 08:43:19 AM

Decentralisation is not about black markets like someone mentioned before, no dark markets accept or will accept MOON simply because all MOON transactions are transparent, it's like an open book, black markets use true anon coins as Monero or Dash.

MOON's unique feature is that it's backed by common people, sometimes has problems due to all this mess,
but NEVERTHELESS it's very popular. People like it, for them MOON is like a good old friend, even with all problems, anyway trusted and good one.
If you position it like a company, it's a different story, it's not unique, and not a friend.

The additional way to position it is that it can be a coin for scientific and social progress, Evangelo understands it well.

And now imagine: a coin that supports scientific and social progress and backed by common people all over the world and decentralised like Bitcoin and Internet.
That can compete with top coins.

The team is welcome, a team that understands things and doesn't affect a coin.
A team that is wise enough to allow the coin stay decentralised, with a quite neutral control.

Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 331 »
  Print  

Jump to: