Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:01:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: minerstat: mining OS + ASIC monitoring + Windows mining  (Read 166958 times)
Jamievs

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:25:35 PM

I have been fiddling around with minerstat and I more and more like it.

I noticed that the dashboard is not updating properly when one rig is being taken offline when the rigs are dual mining. I added a screenshot where you can see rig1 has been offline for 12 hours but it is not properly updating the "dual mined" coin.

http://imgur.com/a/ZIGwj

I also wanted to say awesome job coinscrow! Can't wait for additionial features on both the website and the app.

so the problem is dual mined coin stayed in the stats when it is offline?

Yeah it is!

To add to the know information: The dial mine coin stayed for 24 hours. Then I got an e-mail the rig was offline and the stat disapperead too. Note the rig was actually offline for 24 hours.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bughatti

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 01:31:18 AM

Hey @coinscrow, its been a few weeks since I could visit the forums.  I am auto updating all my rigs now, thanks for that btw.  I am wandering how far you are on the auto profit switching.  I found where I update all my coin address settings but I dont see anywhere for it to auto switch.  Am I missing something or is it not fully complete.  Also, very awesome to hear about the linux work coming soon, please let me know if you want me to be a tester. 
mad4more

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 06:23:03 AM

Feature request:
[] Statistic with top 1 to 5 wattool settings taking into account consumption, output and alog, maybe brand of gfx card.
[] Maybe modded rom exchange with brand of gfx card, algo to be used, power consumption, output, price (pay per download, commision % you get per download) ... might be analysed further is possible
Jamievs

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 07:42:28 AM

Hey @coinscrow, its been a few weeks since I could visit the forums.  I am auto updating all my rigs now, thanks for that btw.  I am wandering how far you are on the auto profit switching.  I found where I update all my coin address settings but I dont see anywhere for it to auto switch.  Am I missing something or is it not fully complete.  Also, very awesome to hear about the linux work coming soon, please let me know if you want me to be a tester. 

Looks like you're missing something.  Wink

Go to https://minerstat.xyz/algosettings.html and input the speed settings. When you're done, in your local config file use MINER = algo. Start your miner and it's working.
coinscrow (OP)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 305

minerstat CEO

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 11:22:02 AM

I'm enjoying your tool quite a lot! The only thing keeping me from becoming a donator is I am awaiting the Linux client (as only one of my rigs is running Windows.) Do you have a guess when you might start testing it? I would be happy to be a beta tester and provide verbose feedback, I'm a sysadmin with 10 years IT experience.

after the next release v2.8, i will start to work on linux.
I will post about alpha test, i provide little number of test users. 20-30 max.

When do you think you'll be able to release v2.8?

few days..

bughatti

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:28:21 PM

Go to https://minerstat.xyz/algosettings.html and input the speed settings. When you're done, in your local config file use MINER = algo. Start your miner and it's working.

So I got this and I see now that the log window shows most profitable coin.  Right now it says that music is best profit and it says it started client claymore-music but it keeps opening the claymore-eth and mining ethereum.  This is my settings for music and I have the correct music wallet address

musicoin.nomnom.technology:9999
Jamievs

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 01:43:33 PM

So I got this and I see now that the log window shows most profitable coin.  Right now it says that music is best profit and it says it started client claymore-music but it keeps opening the claymore-eth and mining ethereum.  This is my settings for music and I have the correct music wallet address

What does it show on your dashboard? As far as I know it is normal it shows as ETH but actually mines a different coin. So all is fine.
coinscrow (OP)

minerstat CEO

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 02:43:42 PM

What does it show on your dashboard? As far as I know it is normal it shows as ETH but actually mines a different coin. So all is fine.

@bughatti ->  @Jamievs told a good thing. Client will show claymore-eth since this is the client name, only the node update the config.txt file to switch pool.
If the website shows you mining MUSIC, you are good.  Cool

zorvalth

Activity: 223

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 03:59:58 PM

@coinscrow, how do i setup the dual mining algo switch? I mean i see only one config to set for dual, but each 2nd coin need different dcri. I mean i want to switch to pascal or decred for second coin depending which one is more profitable. Also do you support nicehash calculation for best profit? Also do i need to put the wallets in the config or in the pool/address settings...
coinscrow (OP)

minerstat CEO

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 04:11:34 PM

@coinscrow, how do i setup the dual mining algo switch? I mean i see only one config to set for dual, but each 2nd coin need different dcri. I mean i want to switch to pascal or decred for second coin depending which one is more profitable. Also do you support nicehash calculation for best profit? Also do i need to put the wallets in the config or in the pool/address settings...

Simple logic, just set the hashrate 0. If you have got 0 hashrate that coin can't be the most profitable.
So set hashrate only PASC / DCR the algo will switch between this two coin.

Yes you need to put wallets to pool/address menu. from v2.8 config can be use from there.

I will add nicehash support soon.

zorvalth

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 05:20:10 PM

Now i go it.

-eworker (WORKER)
-epool (1_COIN_POOL)
-ewal (1_COIN_ADDRESS)
-epsw x
-dpool (2_COIN_POOL)
-dcoin (2_COIN)
-dwal (2_COIN_ADDRESS)

I thought all brackets need to be replaced but they are actually a variables which are taken from various places from the account once properly set.

Ok another one question. Can I use pools like coinemine.pl? Should i set as address my USERNAME.WORKER ?

coinscrow (OP)

minerstat CEO

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 05:21:49 PM

Now i go it.

-eworker (WORKER)
-epool (1_COIN_POOL)
-ewal (1_COIN_ADDRESS)
-epsw x
-dpool (2_COIN_POOL)
-dcoin (2_COIN)
-dwal (2_COIN_ADDRESS)

I thought all brackets need to be replaced but they are actually a variables which are taken from various places from the account once properly set.

Ok another one question. Can I use pools like coinemine.pl? Should i set as address my USERNAME.WORKER ?

yes

bughatti

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 05:40:52 PM

@bughatti ->  @Jamievs told a good thing. Client will show claymore-eth since this is the client name, only the node update the config.txt file to switch pool.
If the website shows you mining MUSIC, you are good.  Cool

I am not mining Music though.  Minerstat still shows ethereum on nanopool and looking at nanopool now I still have all 5 rigs mining ethereum.  Am I missing any other steps, I tried to go back through the threads since 2.6 was released.  All i have done is edit my coin wallet address's, update what pools I use for each of those coins and change the local config.txt on all 5 rigs to MINER = algo.  I have not done anything to the config editor on minerstat page except what was there previously to mine ethereum on nanopool
coinscrow (OP)

minerstat CEO

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 05:48:50 PM

Hey @coinscrow, its been a few weeks since I could visit the forums.  I am auto updating all my rigs now, thanks for that btw.  I am wandering how far you are on the auto profit switching.  I found where I update all my coin address settings but I dont see anywhere for it to auto switch.  Am I missing something or is it not fully complete.  Also, very awesome to hear about the linux work coming soon, please let me know if you want me to be a tester.  

Looks like you're missing something.  Wink

So I got this and I see now that the log window shows most profitable coin.  Right now it says that music is best profit and it says it started client claymore-music but it keeps opening the claymore-eth and mining ethereum.  This is my settings for music and I have the correct music wallet address

@bughatti ->  @Jamievs told a good thing. Client will show claymore-eth since this is the client name, only the node update the config.txt file to switch pool.
If the website shows you mining MUSIC, you are good.  Cool

I am not mining Music though.  Minerstat still shows ethereum on nanopool and looking at nanopool now I still have all 5 rigs mining ethereum.  Am I missing any other steps, I tried to go back through the threads since 2.6 was released.  All i have done is edit my coin wallet address's, update what pools I use for each of those coins and change the local config.txt on all 5 rigs to MINER = algo.  I have not done anything to the config editor on minerstat page except what was there previously to mine ethereum on nanopool

Read FAQ: https://minerstat.xyz/faq.html
How can i use the profit switch function?

Did you copied this to claymore-dual on the config editor? line-by-line, if you want more just add afterwards. don't delete the #, it's automatic. if you want to fix a varible just delete it and replace to your address or pool etc.. etc..

Code:
-eworker (WORKER)
-epool (1_COIN_POOL)
-ewal (1_COIN_ADDRESS)
-epsw x
-dpool (2_COIN_POOL)
-dcoin (2_COIN)
-dwal (2_COIN_ADDRESS)
-dpsw x
-mode 0
-dcri (DCRI)
#-allcoins 1

bughatti

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 05:51:49 PM

Hey @coinscrow, its been a few weeks since I could visit the forums.  I am auto updating all my rigs now, thanks for that btw.  I am wandering how far you are on the auto profit switching.  I found where I update all my coin address settings but I dont see anywhere for it to auto switch.  Am I missing something or is it not fully complete.  Also, very awesome to hear about the linux work coming soon, please let me know if you want me to be a tester.  

Looks like you're missing something.  Wink

So I got this and I see now that the log window shows most profitable coin.  Right now it says that music is best profit and it says it started client claymore-music but it keeps opening the claymore-eth and mining ethereum.  This is my settings for music and I have the correct music wallet address

@bughatti ->  @Jamievs told a good thing. Client will show claymore-eth since this is the client name, only the node update the config.txt file to switch pool.
If the website shows you mining MUSIC, you are good.  Cool

I am not mining Music though.  Minerstat still shows ethereum on nanopool and looking at nanopool now I still have all 5 rigs mining ethereum.  Am I missing any other steps, I tried to go back through the threads since 2.6 was released.  All i have done is edit my coin wallet address's, update what pools I use for each of those coins and change the local config.txt on all 5 rigs to MINER = algo.  I have not done anything to the config editor on minerstat page except what was there previously to mine ethereum on nanopool

Read FAQ: https://minerstat.xyz/faq.html
How can i use the profit switch function?

Did you copied this to claymore-dual on the config editor? line-by-line, if you want more just add afterwards. don't delete the #, it's automatic. if you want to fix a varible just delete it and replace to your address or pool etc.. etc..

Code:
-eworker (WORKER)
-epool (1_COIN_POOL)
-ewal (1_COIN_ADDRESS)
-epsw x
-dpool (2_COIN_POOL)
-dcoin (2_COIN)
-dwal (2_COIN_ADDRESS)
-dpsw x
-mode 0
-dcri (DCRI)
#-allcoins 1

Thanks @coinscrow, my apologies.  I missed the most simple part which is reading the help guide.  I will look over it when I get home and make the changes.
zorvalth

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 05:56:14 PM

Ok, last thing before my test, how can i disable a coin. Example UBIQ and MUSIC without disabling ether...
coinscrow (OP)

minerstat CEO

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 05:58:10 PM

Ok, last thing before my test, how can i disable a coin. Example UBIQ and MUSIC without disabling ether...

no option yet, if i have time i finish this later today. i need to upgrade the algo just the server side.

zorvalth

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 06:16:49 PM

yes, that will be perfect, people need to enable only the coins which are interested in.
cryptominer420

Activity: 450
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:59:57 AM

Yea, Been waiting on that option for a while now since even though statistics say music is more profitable it really isn't due to the http stratum being about 10-15% less efficient vs standard stratum.

╖   ╓╖╖                         ╖╖╖ ,
  ▒   ╢▒,@▒▒▒║ ╓╣╝║║*╢  ╢▒╣ ],`]░╢▒▒╖ ▒ ╥╢▒▒▒╢  @╝╢▒
  Ñ▒▒]▒▒` ]`╢║▒╣▒╢▒▒  ╢▒╝▒▒▒  ╢▒╜║▒▒▒╢▒╜  ╢╢║N
 ║╢   ▒▒╜ ║▒▒╢▒▒@@╢▒║  ╢▒╜ ▒ ╙▒▒,║░▒╣ ▒║ ╢▒▒╢▒▒▒»@╢@@╢╜

▬▬  A Miner Built Mining Platform  ▬▬[/url]