Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 01:26:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 352 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay  (Read 148804 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
TimMarsh

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

Professional cryptocurrency writer incl DNotes.

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 07:44:51 AM

Excellent interview Alan!!  http://www.ceocfomobile.com/DNotesGlobal17-CEOCFOMagazine-Interview.pdf

Can we share this on social media?

The timing of CEOCFO's Alan Yong interview and its synergy with Timothy Goggin's third instalment on choosing a cryptocurrency could not be better. Where Tim points out the need for intrinsic value in long term investments, Alan explains how DNotes is achieving intrinsic value. And in every other way that a good investment can be identified, Alan gives examples of how DNotes meets that challenge.

I think the pair of articles will complement each other wonderfully when shared together on social media. And it is because of this sort of shared group vision that teams like those behind DNotes are successful.

Cryptocurrencies will level the playing field. I'm paid to write, but not paid to promote.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 11:26:39 AM

TimMarsh asked if we could post these on the forum for feedback.

https://www.redbubble.com/people/dnotes/works/26871402-we-accept-dnotes?asc=u

Appreciate it Tim!

Okay, I'm not happy with any of this. But before anyone questions my love for DNotes or commitment to its long-term success, just try to picture the scene. Here I am, hundreds of miles away from home in a strange hotel room in an even stranger town, and I pop in to see how the community is doing. I see this t-shirt, realize that my dream of wearing DNotes is about to be realized, and eagerly click on the link Tim provided. Then, just as I've fished one of my credit cards out of my wallet, the page loads and I'm greeted with this maddening message:

"Currently unavailable for purchase"

Aaaaaargh!!!!!!!!

I like them. I want them. I need them. Someone please just shut up and take my money!

Hah, that was my fault. I had to update a few things, now it should be good to go.

TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 01:54:18 PM

Excellent interview Alan!!  http://www.ceocfomobile.com/DNotesGlobal17-CEOCFOMagazine-Interview.pdf

Can we share this on social media?

The timing of CEOCFO's Alan Yong interview and its synergy with Timothy Goggin's third instalment on choosing a cryptocurrency could not be better. Where Tim points out the need for intrinsic value in long term investments, Alan explains how DNotes is achieving intrinsic value. And in every other way that a good investment can be identified, Alan gives examples of how DNotes meets that challenge.

I think the pair of articles will complement each other wonderfully when shared together on social media. And it is because of this sort of shared group vision that teams like those behind DNotes are successful.

You are most certainly correct Tim. I had that article laying about near completion, and figured "that should be completed immediately to coincide with Alan's article".

I hope that many people find the article series useful. It was designed to be seen as a rubric by which people can make investment decisions from, with a couple of articles to prime the reader with some base knowledge of what gives money its value, and an understanding of why crypto markets are so volatile.

My only issue here, is everybody is calling you Tim right now. And I was here first Wink

DCEBrief

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:17:54 PM

TimMarsh asked if we could post these on the forum for feedback.

https://www.redbubble.com/people/dnotes/works/26871402-we-accept-dnotes?asc=u

Appreciate it Tim!

Okay, I'm not happy with any of this. But before anyone questions my love for DNotes or commitment to its long-term success, just try to picture the scene. Here I am, hundreds of miles away from home in a strange hotel room in an even stranger town, and I pop in to see how the community is doing. I see this t-shirt, realize that my dream of wearing DNotes is about to be realized, and eagerly click on the link Tim provided. Then, just as I've fished one of my credit cards out of my wallet, the page loads and I'm greeted with this maddening message:

"Currently unavailable for purchase"

Aaaaaargh!!!!!!!!

I like them. I want them. I need them. Someone please just shut up and take my money!

Hah, that was my fault. I had to update a few things, now it should be good to go.

So, you're telling me that they're available for sale now? That if I click through to the site I won't be met with more disappointment and heartache? You're sparing me yet another sleepless night of t-shirt longing?

You're my hero!
DCEBrief

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:38:35 PM

That's one more dream checked off my bucket list. In about a week, I'll be stylin' and profilin' in my snazzy new DNotes shirt!

MiningHabit

Activity: 207

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:25:57 PM

Me too! The Auburn Tri-Color is wicked sharp looking. A belated Father's Day present from me to myself :-)

DNotes 2.0 - Bridging the Gap Between the Centralized and Decentralized World - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1924858.0
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:04:25 AM

Me too! The Auburn Tri-Color is wicked sharp looking. A belated Father's Day present from me to myself :-)

Great I just ordered one.
DCEBrief

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:55:53 AM

Fantastic. I've been nagging Joe about getting access to a DNotes t-shirt for some time now. Smiley
TeeGee

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:58:14 AM

It's the small things like this that create a cohesive culture. We're all heading in the same direction, together. What better way to do it than to all have the same banner on our shirts!?

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 04:10:34 AM

DCEBrief - Why it's Important to the DNotes Ecosystem

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 04:16:45 AM

Thank you to Nick for getting us access to Personify. It is much easier to setup and use than I expected. Very cool!

TeeGee

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 02:44:54 PM

Thank you to Nick for getting us access to Personify. It is much easier to setup and use than I expected. Very cool!

Thank you very much for use of the gear Nick. We've got quite a studio for ourselves here now. Lights, noise-cancelling pad, seating, boom lights, light diffuses etc, multiple 4k cameras, and now some 3d cameras for PC recording. Thank you very much.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 02:54:59 PM

Great job, Tim. We all appreciate your dedication and hard-work to get the DNotes message out. There is still a lot more work to be done and we will continue to deliver.

Nick (MinningHabit) has been most generous in donating some equipment for this video and granted us access to Personify. Awesome technology. We like to thank you kindly, Nick. Very nice.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:08:31 PM

New Press Release:

My interview with CEOCFO Magazine published on Monday June 21, 2917 has been well received, though targeted towards a more narrow audience of CEOs and CFOs. Consistent with our commitment to reach out to a broad audience we have issued a widely distributed press release today:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Author and DNotes Co-Founder Alan Yong Offers Insight on DNotes Vision and Strategy in Recent CEOCFO Interview

CHICAGO, Illinois – June 21, 2017 – In an interview with CEOCFO Magazine published on Monday, DNotes co-founder Alan Yong revealed his thoughts on the current state of cryptocurrency, the obstacles preventing the industry from obtaining more widespread acceptance, and his company’s plan to position DNotes to overcome those challenges. Yong, the author of the book Improve Your Odds – The Four Pillars of Business Success, pulled no punches as he surveyed the digital currency landscape in 2017 and elaborated on DNotes Global Inc’s plans and DNotes’ potential.

In remarks after the interview was published, Yong made clear his belief in digital currency’s ability to level the playing field for billions of financially disadvantaged people around the world. That is why he chose to emphasize their plight and explain how the DNotes team plans to position that currency to fill that gap by fulfilling all the basic functions of money.

“I talked about the 2.2 billion people around the globe who lack access to basic financial services,” Yong said. “How do you improve your life and that of your community or country when banks won’t even give you access to a savings account – much less a small business loan or other credit opportunities? This is not a new problem, and yet the current financial system has done little or nothing to make those peoples’ lives better. Something has to change.”

Yong’s focus on these types of problems is understandable. For years, cryptocurrency enthusiasts have argued that digital currency would provide the democratization of money that the world needs to empower everyone. However, as he alludes to in his interview, little real progress has been made. And if Yong is right, few if any of today’s digital currencies are properly positioned to fulfill that promise of monetary democratization.......

Stay tuned for more:
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 05:21:49 PM

http://dnotescoin.com/author-and-dnotes-co-founder-alan-yong-offers-insight-on-dnotes-strategy-and-vision-in-recent-ceocfo-magazine-interview/

MiningHabit

Activity: 207

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 05:57:11 PM

Super dope video TeeGee! Happy to help, in my small way. Next step is to get our Teleporter Project out the door and we can do full capture VR type videos :-)

The whole altcoin space is getting hammered today. Always glad to pick up a bunch more NOTE, SYS, and some of the majors on these dips!

DNotes 2.0 - Bridging the Gap Between the Centralized and Decentralized World - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1924858.0
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:28:53 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2017, 12:57:12 AM by Chase

Super dope video TeeGee! Happy to help, in my small way. Next step is to get our Teleporter Project out the door and we can do full capture VR type videos :-)

The whole altcoin space is getting hammered today. Always glad to pick up a bunch more NOTE, SYS, and some of the majors on these dips!

I must be getting old... "Super dope" is a good thing now? lol  Wink

I've posted all the videos to Cryptocointalk  -  https://cryptocurrencytalk.com/videos/category/5-education-informational/

Edit - The videos are awaiting approval...

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 01:33:32 AM

Dope = good, cool, awesome, etc. since the mid 80's

Thanks, CazMoney. I have been here for 46 years and still learning the American slang. I guess that's cool man!
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 01:37:44 AM

I must be getting old... "Super dope" is a good thing now? lol  Wink

I've posted all the videos to Cryptocointalk  -  https://cryptocurrencytalk.com/videos/category/5-education-informational/

Edit - The videos are awaiting approval...

Thanks, Chase. That is great. One is already approved. Do a search on "DNotes". We are getting better and there will be a lot more coming.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 01:47:23 AM

Let's bring back the "Buffet Rule" I posted on June 21, 2017:

In investing, in life, and in business there are many reasons why some are more successful than others. Many of the contributors to success are obvious and grounded on common sense. But when we are over-powered by greed and fear, most people tend to be reactive and just follow the crowd.

Investing in digital currencies and blockchain related situations today is challenging, and at times nerve-racking. There is no fundamental value or instinct value. It is nearly impossible to verify the “impressive road-map” beautifully represented in stunning graphics, or the people behind it. When you can, do extensive research or due diligence before investing. Knowledge will give you better judgement to pick more winners than losers.  And follow the “Buffet Rule.”

“A simple rule dictates my buying: Be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful.” Warren Buffet.

Where To Get Greedy Now That Others Are Fearful

Forbes
FEB 4, 2014
Bryan Rich, Contributor

Warren Buffett wrote a famous op-ed piece in the New York Times in October 2008 in which he that said the following:

“A simple rule dictates my buying: Be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful." And most certainly, fear is now widespread, gripping even seasoned investors. To be sure, investors are right to be wary of highly leveraged entities or businesses in weak competitive positions. But fears regarding the long-term prosperity of the nation’s many sound companies make no sense. These businesses will indeed suffer earnings hiccups, as they always have. But most major companies will be setting new profit records 5, 10 and 20 years from now.”
Everyone should read this, because it shows you the mindset of a great investor and how great investors react when the stock market falls.  Instead of running in fear, great investors welcome market corrections as opportunities to buy on the cheap.

Read more: https://www.forbes.com/sites/greatspeculations/2014/02/04/where-to-get-greedy-now-that-others-are-fearful/#98166c82d460
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 352 »
  Print  

Jump to: