Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:57:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet  (Read 61015 times)
CentraTech (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:17:36 PM

Yep at this point back to the topic. If anyone feels something isn't right just report it to a moderator, we are trying to keep this a positive thread. ANY questions brought upon us will be answered We are the BEST Crypto Card out. Thats the BOTTOM Line.

Stay tuned for more updates. If anyone has requests for us to provide or prove just let us know. Centra has developed ground breaking technology for the United States.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:26:39 PM

https://www.smithandcrown.com/icos/

Centra Token is now listed on Smith and Crown. We are listed on ICO Alert as well.
heyjoe

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:48:18 PM

Competition can only be a good thing for this environment.  The more innovators we have creating blockchain-based real world products, the better the end results will be.

Although there are a few similar projects, it is a solid plan and there can (and should) be more than 1 or 2 players.

Looking forward to seeing the development
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:57:06 PM

Competition can only be a good thing for this environment.  The more innovators we have creating blockchain-based real world products, the better the end results will be.

Although there are a few similar projects, it is a solid plan and there can (and should) be more than 1 or 2 players.

Stay tuned to our social media. We will have ALOT of videos being posted in real life soon. Power of the Project.
AlexSimion

Activity: 1078
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:34:25 PM

Yep I do see that this type of project has some similarity on the other  but I believe that this is far more superior than those in the market right now. This just need to mature enough and promote the project which is what we are doing right now.

I think what most people here don't understand that it's impossible for this type of project not to be similar to other projects , I mean it is a card that will allow users to spend their cryptocurrencies without any headaches.
I want to ask a question to the people saying it's similar to other projects so that's why it's not good ,   What exactly would you like to see ? A card that will have a espresso machine incorporated ?....
It is a good project ! It has a solid strategy , people just need to take their time and get informed on it , it has lower taxes than the other similar projects.
The team also provides transparency :  Full team names , phone number , email address , real address !   + a good bounty project + a good bitcointalk campaign manager who is active on this thread all the time .
This has all the signs of a well thought out project and one that will be succesfull.

Robofus

Activity: 85
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:42:13 PM

Centra Card

The Centra Card is a revolutionary product that will be available worldwide. During our intial coin offering we are making two limited edition cards available. To our first 300 contributors of 100+ ETH you will receive an all Metal EMV Centra Black Card. This card has increased benefits, limits, and programs. Our second tier level will be our limited edition Centra Gold card which will be available to our first 500 contributors of 30+ ETH. This card also has an enhanced rewards/limits program.

Our signature card which is the Centra Blue Card will be available to all users. The Centra Blue card can be ordered right through the Centra Wallet app or issued as a Virtual Card.

Very good project  Shocked ! I really hope your success.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:56:13 PM

Yep I do see that this type of project has some similarity on the other  but I believe that this is far more superior than those in the market right now. This just need to mature enough and promote the project which is what we are doing right now.

I think what most people here don't understand that it's impossible for this type of project not to be similar to other projects , I mean it is a card that will allow users to spend their cryptocurrencies without any headaches.
I want to ask a question to the people saying it's similar to other projects so that's why it's not good ,   What exactly would you like to see ? A card that will have a espresso machine incorporated ?....
It is a good project ! It has a solid strategy , people just need to take their time and get informed on it , it has lower taxes than the other similar projects.
The team also provides transparency :  Full team names , phone number , email address , real address !   + a good bounty project + a good bitcointalk campaign manager who is active on this thread all the time .
This has all the signs of a well thought out project and one that will be succesfull.

Yeah, just like I said before competition is good. It's just like if people complained on xbox launch because too similar to ps2 Grin. Or if we complain over open office because it's too similar to microsof office...also I didn't read much about other cards, do other cards have an online marketplace project too?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:56:57 PM

I am very enthusiasti. Can I use multiple currencies to send funds to their ICO? I want to invest with BTC and also with Waves, is it possible for me to invest with both? Should I send them from different wallet or is it fine if sent from same wallet?
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:34:31 PM

Hi Guys,

The website mentioned that currently you already support Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, ERC20 Tokens, Ripple, Zcash, and Dash. The picture next to this message also has the icon for Monero. Will this be the next coin added? Most of my assets are in Monero  Grin Grin Grin

Also can't wait to see some more of the videos you guys mentioned!
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:38:39 PM

Hi Guys,

The website mentioned that currently you already support Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, ERC20 Tokens, Ripple, Zcash, and Dash. The picture next to this message also has the icon for Monero. Will this be the next coin added? Most of my assets are in Monero  Grin Grin Grin

Also can't wait to see some more of the videos you guys mentioned!

Monero is added already in Beta. We are very excited. We will be releasing the app soon Smiley
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:08:34 PM

I am very enthusiasti. Can I use multiple currencies to send funds to their ICO? I want to invest with BTC and also with Waves, is it possible for me to invest with both? Should I send them from different wallet or is it fine if sent from same wallet?

We don't use the word invest. You can partrcipate in teh Centra ICO for the CTR Tokens and Centra Card with BTC, ETH, or LTC. ETH is automatically processed BTC and LTC are same day manual approval need your ETH address.Also We are not a security so we dont use the word investment, we are utility token. You can Use The Centra Wallet to host your cryptocurrencies securely, safe, and insured from employee theft or hackers. CTR Tokens are able to be spent on the Centra Card, Centra Wallet, cBay, exchanges, and more.

Thanks,
Mike
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:13:32 PM

Seems like it is a nice project, I was reading the whitepaper and in the Problem page on page 6, there is a bug and the text shows :

" ,VWKHSUROLIHUDWLRQRI%ORFNFKDLQWHFKQRORJ\HYLGHQFHRIDQ
DOWHUQDWHSD\PHQWV\VWHPWKDWZLOOH[LVWSDUDOOHOWRUHJXODU
SD\PHQWFKDQQHOV"2UFDQ%ORFNFKDLQSOD\DXVHIXOUROHLQ
HQDEOLQJPLOOLRQVRIXQGHUEDQNHGDQGXQEDQNHGSHRSOH WR
VHQGUHFHLYHDQGVDYHSD\PHQWVOHYHUDJLQJWKH%ORFNFKDLQ
SODWIRUPDQGWKXVDYDLOORZHUWUDQVDFWLRQIHHV":HEHOLHYHWKDW
FXVWRPHUVFDQEX\VHOOSURGXFWVDWDVLJQLILFDQWO\ORZHUFRVW
XVLQJ&HQWUD©VFU\SWRFXUUHQF\PDUNHWSODFHDQG&HQWUD&DUG
DQGKHQFHWKHSODWIRUPFDQZRUNDVDVROXWLRQWRWKH
IROORZLQJSUREOHPV"

I think there is a bug in the whitepaper  Wink
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:25:56 PM

Seems like it is a nice project, I was reading the whitepaper and in the Problem page on page 6, there is a bug and the text shows :

" ,VWKHSUROLIHUDWLRQRI%ORFNFKDLQWHFKQRORJ\HYLGHQFHRIDQ
DOWHUQDWHSD\PHQWV\VWHPWKDWZLOOH[LVWSDUDOOHOWRUHJXODU
SD\PHQWFKDQQHOV"2UFDQ%ORFNFKDLQSOD\DXVHIXOUROHLQ
HQDEOLQJPLOOLRQVRIXQGHUEDQNHGDQGXQEDQNHGSHRSOH WR
VHQGUHFHLYHDQGVDYHSD\PHQWVOHYHUDJLQJWKH%ORFNFKDLQ
SODWIRUPDQGWKXVDYDLOORZHUWUDQVDFWLRQIHHV":HEHOLHYHWKDW
FXVWRPHUVFDQEX\VHOOSURGXFWVDWDVLJQLILFDQWO\ORZHUFRVW
XVLQJ&HQWUD©VFU\SWRFXUUHQF\PDUNHWSODFHDQG&HQWUD&DUG
DQGKHQFHWKHSODWIRUPFDQZRUNDVDVROXWLRQWRWKH
IROORZLQJSUREOHPV"

I think there is a bug in the whitepaper  Wink

Thanks,

We are in the process of fixing. Its a font that is not installed on most computers. Tech is Fixing as we speak
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:17:50 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2017, 08:05:54 AM by Elkmar

Well I just finished reading the whitepaper. This seems really interesting and you seem to be very competitive.

I was looking for a crypto card and it seems that Centra card could be the one I'm looking for. Moreover your tokens will be available on major exchanges (Is it sure btw ? ). I did not see a date for the distribution of the cards, is there one ?

One last question, is there any form of record of our transactions that will go to the banks ?

Good luck for this project Smiley
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:27:23 PM

Centra looks very interested project. i joined campaign program i hope i get approved as soon as possible.
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:37:20 PM

Centra looks very interested project. i joined campaign program i hope i get approved as soon as possible.

Thank you for your support here is the update for today:

Thursday 7/28/17
- Finalizing our ICO Details and How To Pages
- Finalzing our editted White Paper
- New Version of White Papre Released
- Updating Team page to have all staff
- Finalizing Support
-Implementing a 4th Card on ICO launch
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:55:24 PM

Thank you for your support here is the update for today:

Thursday 7/28/17
- Finalizing our ICO Details and How To Pages
- Finalzing our editted White Paper
- New Version of White Papre Released
- Updating Team page to have all staff
- Finalizing Support
-Implementing a 4th Card on ICO launch

Things seem to go ahead very well, and fast with that, i hope the ico will have a great success, the more details you show us about the project and the more investor will come. With the end of the withe paper and and the finalising of the support we will gain more and more visibility.
areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:07:35 AM

Any translation bounty?
Reserving Chinese translation if needed . This project is a like Monaco card.
I did not read the white paper carefully,  But I want to know the difference between two projects

Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:36:22 AM

Yes this card is really cool, gives more rewards, and charge less fees and quickly makes the blockchain assets available to real money. I think centra will gaining big and of course with good team and development.
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:49:13 AM

There will be emails generated by tomorrow morning EST time. People are getting credit for whatever they have done already then there will be weekly reports.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: