Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:55:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet  (Read 61015 times)
CentraTech (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:59:06 PM

We would like to know from the community what they want Centra to provide or do to gain the support of every member here.

We already have a great start from our Private Pre-Sale but we will be having a meeting tomorrow morning in regards to getting more forum community members committed, and I would appreciate the feedback of anything anyone needs to know, hear or see to have them confident to sign up with Centra. We value everyone's input whether it's constructive or positive.

We want this ICO to be the best of its class and we need the support of the entire community to get there as we realized now how important this forum is.

Thanks,
Steve

Good to see you're actively inviting the community to give feedback. Something i missed on the website is a little information about the recent SEC announcement regarding ICO's being securities. I believe this spooked a lot of people and might scare them away from investing. Possibly you can add it to the FAQ on https://www.centra.tech/token-sale/, I believe you mentioned somewhere in this thread the SEC ruling had no effect on this project, right?

Yes great point. We will publish a detailed blog post about our views on it. We are classified as a Utility token as we usable on the Centra Card Wallet and cBay as well other future Centra products. Our crowdfunding goes into the direct growth of the token and Centra line of products as outlined in our white paper. We are not selling a token in the faith of an investment for one to gain profits. We are though a token and will be listed on exchanges as well for people to trade with and we have a great vision in mind for the future of the product line.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EventHorizon409

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:09:32 PM

This project looks promising! Any possible way for you guys to make a video of the entire staff? Thank you
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:34:05 PM

This project looks promising! Any possible way for you guys to make a video of the entire staff? Thank you

Hi Event,

Yes we have our film crew here today. It has been raining but we are getting footage together of staff, app, etc to show prior to the start date of our ICO. We do have a footage on www.facebook.com/CentraCard saying hello from individual executives including myself. Our team does not centrally locate all in one location currently but we will help assist in any requests. Please let me know if you have any specific requests, we are taking all suggestions from the community.

Thanks,

Steve Stanley
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:24:16 PM

Announcement:

We are launching Bitcoin and Litecoin contribution acceptance starting tonight. A announcement will be made shortly.
Mihawk

Activity: 1150
Merit: 347

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:41:25 PM

I just found your thread, dev! So, I have not read the whitepaper and the project yet, but apparently I can do some quesitonamentos! Why did you choose this segment? Some current projects had difficulties with regulations and legalities, regarding these problems, your project is exempt?
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:18:26 PM

I just found your thread, dev! So, I have not read the whitepaper and the project yet, but apparently I can do some quesitonamentos! Why did you choose this segment? Some current projects had difficulties with regulations and legalities, regarding these problems, your project is exempt?

Hi Mihawk,

Great point! Please read the white paper it will answer all those above questions. We cover all the legal aspect of the direction we are going with Centra. One of the most important ruling on our Token is that it is a Utility token that is connected to our core product line.

Thanks,

Steve Stanley
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:04:20 PM

Just announcement

Bounty Thread going up in 1 hour!

Thanks,
Steve
Amalgamus

Activity: 189

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:46:17 PM

And for those who haven't read coininvestment.info article about Centra. I've taken the liberty to share it to this thread.

It's amazing how you make claim to have dealt with big exchanges and don't know how to write them properly: Bittrex becomes Bittrix, Bitfinex becomes Bitfiniex.

And what address is this?: https://coinvestment.info (it leads nowhere).

Your videos are amateurish. I still wonder how a company could have made deals with big exchanges like Kraken and Poloniex when well-known devs and coins have a hard time to get in despite a lot more visibility.

On your team, you had links that were taking each member to their personal twitter account. I had a look at some of your team members history and was surprised to see that some subscribed to twitter accounts that had no relation to the field you are in. Some guy had more interest in girls with big tits or mostly naked that the crypto world.

Also, you seem to have been able to make deals to bypass the American regulations when others more prominent people with more advanced and public projects have to wait longer. I am not a troll but I do believe that people take a big risk by putting money into your ICO.

Franc0 is the man you should listen.
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:06:12 AM

Good Questions. I'm curious how the project will still be.
If there are more cryptic cards on the market is the prenziep her not bad. In any case, something moves every day and that is already something.
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:09:25 AM

The bounty campaign thread is now live

Please check it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2057569
YouShallNotPass

Activity: 392
Merit: 130

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:32:39 AM

And for those who haven't read coininvestment.info article about Centra. I've taken the liberty to share it to this thread.

It's amazing how you make claim to have dealt with big exchanges and don't know how to write them properly: Bittrex becomes Bittrix, Bitfinex becomes Bitfiniex.

And what address is this?: https://coinvestment.info (it leads nowhere).

Your videos are amateurish. I still wonder how a company could have made deals with big exchanges like Kraken and Poloniex when well-known devs and coins have a hard time to get in despite a lot more visibility.

On your team, you had links that were taking each member to their personal twitter account. I had a look at some of your team members history and was surprised to see that some subscribed to twitter accounts that had no relation to the field you are in. Some guy had more interest in girls with big tits or mostly naked that the crypto world.

Also, you seem to have been able to make deals to bypass the American regulations when others more prominent people with more advanced and public projects have to wait longer. I am not a troll but I do believe that people take a big risk by putting money into your ICO.

Franc0 is the man you should listen.

I hold no responsibility for spelling errors and web server from the site. I just copy and pasted it to maintain the integrity of the article. The author may have not those errors resulting to mistaken spelling. Please disregard so..
YouShallNotPass

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:34:25 AM

Thanks. Just applied on some of the campaign. But Centratech said that we will be credited already for the things we have done before the bounty thread is up please do so update the spreadsheet for clarification. Thanks Smiley
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:40:05 AM

Thanks. Just applied on some of the campaign. But Centratech said that we will be credited already for the things we have done before the bounty thread is up please do so update the spreadsheet for clarification. Thanks Smiley

Yeah don't worry, I have all the data for the work done until now by you guys, you should receive an email very soon (if you sent to centra) to submit the form for the past work.

Spreadsheet will be updated very soon.
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:49:49 AM

If you are missing shares please send SmartIphone a message to update accordingly.

Thanks,

Steve Stanley
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:03:42 AM

Yeah don't worry, I have all the data for the work done until now by you guys, you should receive an email very soon (if you sent to centra) to submit the form for the past work.

Spreadsheet will be updated very soon.

Thanks for the hard work Smart!

-Steve
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:55:37 AM

Announcement:

If you havn't done so already please visit https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2057569 to sign up for our bounty programs

Thanks,
Steve Stanley
YouShallNotPass

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:49:48 AM

For those who wants to contribute or have contributed on Centra Tokensale. Here's a simple and brief explanation on how to add Centra Token Smart Contract on you MyEtherWallet and receive your CTR Tokens.

HOW TO ADD CTR TOKENS SMART CONTRACT ON YOUR MYETHERWALLET  Grin
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:33:51 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT:

To those who have purchased tokens you can view it now at:

https://etherscan.io/token/Centra

Enter your Address in the Search/Filter By tab:

Press Apply and you will see your balance and then be able to view tokens on your Ether address.

CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:45:20 AM

Make sure evreryone joins our Telegram and Slack.

Telegram:
https://t.me/CentraTech

Slack:
http://slack.centra.tech for the invite

Thanks,
Steve
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:13:28 AM

Just sent out all the slack invites! Keep them coming guys!

Thanks,
Steve
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: