Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:03:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet  (Read 61015 times)
CentraTech (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:28:44 PM

All what i'm reading here sounds good.
I wish you guys the best with the ICO and i'm very curious to know all your future plans.
+1

Thanks. We appreciate the support stay tund and watch us on social media to keep updated!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:30:29 PM

Why do u want to hold the ICO for 60 days?

We gave the window of 60 days. ICO will be closed on completion or then.
AlexSimion

Activity: 1078
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:37:23 PM

It became quite funny franco how you keep coming back here every 2-3 days just to spread some non-sense and spam.
There is only one way how I see things : You are a troll that has invested a lot of money into Ten-X ,   now the problem with this and why you are so focused on spreading bullshit here is that : 1 . You are just a troll ( quite possible)
2.  Because you invested a lot of money in Ten-X , you also know that as soon as Centra hits the market it will blow Ten-X out of the water ,  thus reducing greatly the value of your Ten-X tokens , thus why you are so desperate about spamming this thread.
It's quite obvious isn't it ? Most of you big investors in Ten-X will lose greatly due to a better project coming along recently after Ten-X was launched.
So an advice to you would be cash-out on your Ten-X tokens while you still have the chance , and invest in Centra cause it's obvious already isn't it ? This project is just better.
So now please , either follow my advice  or go back to Ten-X and hope that it will survive the impact Centra is going to have in the card business , cause if you believe with your stupid allegations that you can do anything to slow it down , than I'm sorry but you're not meant to take part in the crypto currency world.

I was not FUDING i was warning this project is most likely a scam, I just came back because i found funny what the guy said about TENX. That has done nothing, that was a big lol for me. No thanks, my money is fine with the project that already has a fully functional product and not just promises, having a working product is priceless compared to promises. Even if centra end up being not a scam, the only thing that TENX has to do is to rise up the rewards to remain competitive.

I found the card rewards hard to believe. Money doesn't come out of nowhere.

If the merchant is charged from 1% to 3%, they take .8% for token holders which is fine, but then card rewards from 1.25% up 2%? total =2.8%? In the case the merchant is charged 1.5% then how they are giving 2% card reward and .8% to token holders, where is this money coming from?

If this is a semi scam, I suspect they will be using a 20% total supply pool of CRT to pay the card holders rewards of 2% or 1.25%, there will be one day that pool will ran out. In any case, it doesn't matter how much they preach to the choir, it is unrealistic. Good luck i guess. 700 ETH raised in pre ico? If this is to good, why only raised 700 ETH's in all these days? TENX pre ico and ico ran out in minutes.
I will just put it out there , Ten-X reward system is a joke , no reward has been paid out , so now please  go discuss Ten-X on their official thread , and leave this thread so that we can focus on Centra here.

CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:21:07 PM

And also. I ask all our supporters let Franc0 post. We all know his background at this point, don't give him a reason to talk back. Just ignore and continue.

On the bright side both links are functional:

www.centra.tech/black

and

www.centra.tech/gold

25% BONUS FOR 1 MORE DAY! Jump on it!
dashingriddler
Legendary

Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:28:48 PM

And also. I ask all our supporters let Franc0 post. We all know his background at this point, don't give him a reason to talk back. Just ignore and continue.

www.centra.tech/black

and

www.centra.tech/gold

Will there be a link for Titanium before the ICO sale ends or afterwards?
That is the one I would be interested in seeing more details about.

Best to see all the options that are available.
Even to the ones who can afford it or even to those who can not *cough* frankie Wink *cough*.

Happy days are ahead for this project! Grats to all who are a part of it. Cool

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:41:35 PM

CentraTech

May i know, with what partnership banks you have already? This bank in USA? Or you have parthnerships in several banks in several counry? Also you have visa accreditation already?
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:44:24 PM

www.centra.tech/black

and

www.centra.tech/gold

Will there be a link for Titanium before the ICO sale ends or afterwards?
That is the one I would be interested in seeing more details about.

Best to see all the options that are available.
Even to the ones who can afford it or even to those who can not *cough* frankie Wink *cough*.

Happy days are ahead for this project! Grats to all who are a part of it. Cool

Titanium will be announced to the public on night of the release (tomorrow)! We have designed a flagship model that soon will be followed by others.
magisterr

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:55:27 PM

oh.. nice... this 5-th of the biggest bank in USA  Shocked
So, you already have Visa accreditation? As I hear its take a long time (aroud 6 mounth or above)
dashingriddler
Legendary

Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:58:03 PM

Better than holding it for just a few hours like a few have done before.
I can recall two off the top of my head which have in the past three weeks and look how those turned out.

Now that does look off to me. And has even more incentive for those companies to just take the investor funds and run for it.
Stay with this one.
You would not regret it once you see it through until the end of the 60 days.

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:58:55 PM

Pre sale seem to work well, 1,5 millions raised is pretty huge, tomorrow the ico will start and i think it will be a great success.
Of course with good news the useless FUD will start with 0 argument again. Sad. Centra has a product even if FUDER say they haven't, pre sale was really great and ico will be very nice too. Don't miss the ico start tomorrow !
magisterr

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:06:36 AM

Mastercard? Where you take this information?
But i seen a logo Visa in their whitepapper.. so you are confusing something... They have Visa...
itsonlikedonkeykong

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:56:29 AM

Not much time left in the Centra pre-ico! Get your 25% Bonus.

This one is very well thought out!

Grin
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:01:55 AM

What do you guys think about a Brand Ambassador Affiliate Program (BAAP)?

Let me know thoughts?
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:20:22 AM

Come join our convo on slack:

http://slack.centra.tech

Pre sale 1 day left! 25% BONUS Jump on it!
EventHorizon409

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:31:02 AM

This project looks promising! Any possible way for you guys to make a video of the entire staff? Thank you

Hi Event,

Yes we have our film crew here today. It has been raining but we are getting footage together of staff, app, etc to show prior to the start date of our ICO. We do have a footage on www.facebook.com/CentraCard saying hello from individual executives including myself. Our team does not centrally locate all in one location currently but we will help assist in any requests. Please let me know if you have any specific requests, we are taking all suggestions from the community.

Thanks,

Steve Stanley

Steve Stanley,

I had the pleasure of watching all the new videos and the latest additions. Truly loving this project, I just now sent my contribution, as I had to make sure to lock in the 25% bonus. Glad to be a part of this. Wishing everyone the best!

CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:43:07 AM

This project looks promising! Any possible way for you guys to make a video of the entire staff? Thank you

Hi Event,

Yes we have our film crew here today. It has been raining but we are getting footage together of staff, app, etc to show prior to the start date of our ICO. We do have a footage on www.facebook.com/CentraCard saying hello from individual executives including myself. Our team does not centrally locate all in one location currently but we will help assist in any requests. Please let me know if you have any specific requests, we are taking all suggestions from the community.

Thanks,

Steve Stanley

Steve Stanley,

I had the pleasure of watching all the new videos and the latest additions. Truly loving this project, I just now sent my contribution, as I had to make sure to lock in the 25% bonus. Glad to be a part of this. Wishing everyone the best!

Thank you for your contribution! We are looking forward to making this a enterprise of products for our entire ecosystem. #CentraChain #2018

-Steve
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:51:55 AM

This is an e-commerce platform. It takes more than the one million dollars they've raised thus far, to establish this big of a platform. On top of that, they're competing with 3 or more other startups that offer similar options. If you read the white paper (if you haven't done so already), you will see that a project of this magnitude requires lots of time and money to be successful.
   It's true that many ICO's raise a ton of money in a relatively short amount of time, but to fulfill this projects needs and projected goals, 60 days seems adequate enough. Besides, the mission statement is all in the white paper. Here's a bonus, it's an american based startup (if you didn't know), so there are regulatory hurdles in place, as compared to other ICO's who operate overseas, who's tokens could be labled as securities (according to recent statements given by the SEC regaurding legalities of ICO tokens).
      I hope this clears things up abit, of course given from a spectators perspective !  Wink

CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:55:38 AM

This is an e-commerce platform. It takes more than the one million dollars they've raised thus far to establish this big of a platform. On top of that, they're competing with 3 other startups that offer similar options. If you read the white paper (if you haven't done so already), you will see that a project of this magnitude requires lots of time and money to be successful.
   It's true that many ICO's raise a ton of money in a relatively short amount of time, but to fulfil this projects needs and project goal, 60 days seems adequate enough. Besides the mission statement is all in the white paper. Here's a bonus, it's an american based startup (if you didn't know), so their are regulatory hurdles in place, as compared to other ICO's who operate overseas,  and could be labled as selling securities (according to recent statements made be SEC regaurding ICO tokens).
      I hope this clears things up abit, of course given from a spectators perspective !  Wink

Very good points. There are regulations and steps we need to take to finalize everything on a internal end. We however have designed a product and system not introduced here in the US. We are excited and eager to get it in everyone hand. And as far as securities go, we are cleared. This is a utility token and proceeds go towards the development of the token and product infrastructure of Centra.

ALSO - 25% Ends in 1 day guys! I know i keep repeating but, don't be the one left out and say I wish i grabbed the 25% when i could of!
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 02:16:27 AM

Ok..I hope the ICO closes long before then

CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:24:11 AM

Ok..I hope the ICO closes long before then

It most likely will close in 30 days if not less, but you never know this crypto ICO world.

Thanks for your insight!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: