Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:24:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet  (Read 61015 times)
CentraTech (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:02:23 AM

We have addressed all concerns. We have set up a program to add an additional 5% to all current contributors.

Please email us at support@centra.tech

We are making a public statement tomorrow Monday. Please address any concerns, including refunds, tokens, suggestions etc to support@centra.tech

Does this mean investors can get a refund?

I have not received my additional 5% and i have emailed support@centra.tech.  My ether address:

0x55D35116e5dDfC16D89f552984274ec377539f3c

I have emailed them again.

Corrected. Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nantan

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:05:12 AM

Are you guys giving refunds? It's illegal to hold onto an investors money if they want it back...
securethebag

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:08:58 AM

We have addressed all concerns. We have set up a program to add an additional 5% to all current contributors.

We are making a public statement tomorrow Monday. Please address any concerns, including refunds, tokens, suggestions etc to support@centra.tech

Thank you Centra for the speedy email response, your team is very professional and informative. Looking forward to the video later  Smiley
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:09:08 AM

Are you guys giving refunds? It's illegal to hold onto an investors money if they want it back...

Please email all concerns to support@centra.tech. Also read Terms of Purchase carefully this is crowdsale for the Centra Token. Did you personally contribute?
nantan

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:11:19 AM

Please email all concerns to support@centra.tech. Also read Terms of Purchase carefully this is crowdsale for the Centra Token. Did you personally contribute?

Those terms don't mean crap. It's illegal to hold onto investors funds when they want their money back. Are you willing to mess up the reputation of your company? Or honor your customers like your CTO states is of the most importance?
dqhuang

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:14:34 AM

Where and how we will be able to get Centra to get the card. And there are strong competitors such as Tenx and monaco . Hopefully you'll be better than them
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:14:45 AM

Those terms don't mean crap. It's illegal to hold onto investors funds when they want their money back. Are you willing to mess up the reputation of your company? Or honor your customers like your CTO states is of the most importance?

You made a brand new account to address these issues. We aren't holding funds. Tokens were purchased. If you have a legitimate concern you can email support@centra.tech | Customer service is our priority and will hear all requests.
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:17:58 AM

Where and how we will be able to get Centra to get the card. And there are strong competitors such as Tenx and monaco . Hopefully you'll be better than them

Time will tell all. We are going to work very fast and efficiently to ensure our products success.
nantan

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:18:54 AM

You made a brand new account to address these issues. We aren't holding funds. Tokens were purchased. If you have a legitimate concern you can email support@centra.tech | Customer service is our priority and will hear all requests.

No, you are holding funds, and if you don't give them back to investors at their request you are committing fraud. Why do I see lawyers getting involved in this?
wafdawg

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:20:51 AM

I have not received my additional 5% and i have emailed support@centra.tech.  My ether address:

Ok got them.  Despite's today's setback, the company has raised $5M and I'm sure will work even harder and proving all their doubters wrong.  As an investor that is all i can ask for at this point anyway.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:24:03 AM

Ok got them.  Despite's today's setback, the company has raised $5M and I'm sure will work even harder and proving all their doubters wrong.  As an investor that is all i can ask for at this point anyway.

We will continue to push forward. Major announcements on the way.
nantan

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:27:21 AM

How about they disprove the doubters and show they are an authentic trustful company by refunding investors that want their money back.
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:36:12 AM

How about they disprove the doubters and show they are an authentic trustful company by refunding investors that want their money back.

Any contributor is welcome to email us we are open to all requests: support@centra.tech | You are not a contributor, new user, and trolling. It's pretty clear why you are here. Thanks
Kingbit22691

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:46:51 AM

lol who takes this much time to talk bad about an ICO, Franco as people can see your clearly your a scammer. Your word dose not hold any weight, your a scammer for a living? that just sits and trolls on peoples pages all day long, while your waiting on your next scam. 
Noobty

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:17:57 AM

Considering the effort that has been done by the company. I don't think this is a good idea for investors to refund their money.

Whether you are with us or not, Centra has already made a promise that we would be on major exchanges sooner or later.

Try to look at TenX and Monaco, they don't have a working product/cards during their launch and yet their tokens performed quite good on exchanges. It's a win-win situation for the founder of these two company and the investors despite that lack of products that the team needed to show to the investors.

In the counterpart, Centra has a working products/card which is shipping out already to early contributors plus an application to easily control your funds in and out of your cards, perform Cryptocurrency exchange and also gain access to your funds anytime. cbay.io is also coming soon-a marketplace on cryptocurrency community, much like ebay. Which would surely boost the marketcap of CTR Tokens.

But who am I to stop you asking for a refund, it's your money and you have all the rights to ask for it. What I suggest is that you think first before doing such action. I think that fear is consuming you right now because of this things coming up, the team did everything and answer down to the very last questions and doubt that has been thrown at the them. Whether you like it or not, Centra will go on the developments despite this allegations.

"FEAR IS TEMPORARY, REGRET IS FOREVER."

If you're out then good for you but if you're in then ride the rocket with us coz we are going to the moon !

Tenx has a working product. You lied about that, I invested on lies and want my investment back, will you refund people who request it?

If not you could be spending time behind bars.

And saying things like 'we are going to the moon' makes you sound like a child.
nantan

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:25:20 AM

Sounds like a class action law suit at the very least. Doesn't seem like they are doing any refunding. Highly illegal behavior is terrible for a companies reputation.
CryptoGeo

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:31:24 AM

CentraTech, i have purchased tokens and i have emailed you from same email address that i signed up on your site, asking questions about a refund but you never replied back to me.
Rastadon

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:35:52 AM

Any contributor is welcome to email us we are open to all requests: support@centra.tech | You are not a contributor, new user, and trolling. It's pretty clear why you are here. Thanks

Are you serious? How you know he's not a contributor?
I'm not sure he knows about that, but just see the rank of the account to make sure the little account doesn't have a lot of experience in ico. Roll Eyes

nantan

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:36:07 AM

CentraTech, i have purchased tokens and i have emailed you from same email address that i signed up on your site, asking questions about a refund but you never replied back to me.

You are going to need to get a lawyer involved. These guys are soooo shady. They can revive themselves if they do refund peoples ETH.
moratar

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:50:17 AM

What money? You mean ETH, I guess.
They don't really hold it, blockchain holds it Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: