Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:30:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet  (Read 61017 times)
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:51:11 AM

Centra have announced that DJ Khaled and We The Best have come on board as partners.

DJ Khaled has a Titanium Centra Card and a 10 % stake in Centra

Publicised on his Instagram account  Smiley

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZj_hJzgEIp/?hl=en&taken-by=djkhaled

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fluttershy

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:24:55 AM

Centra have announced that DJ Khaled and We The Best have come on board as partners.

Holy shit they have added DJ Khaled as well to their list of partners this is turning to be really really awesome.

lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:38:53 AM

Congratulations for the success of this project. I hope the development team of the project will bring Centra to new heights and I expect the devs will add new exchanges for better prices. I think it should be Bittrex or Liqui.

Centra team is constantly working with new exchanges. Kraken will be 20 days from now. Rest of the exchanges are currently being worked on.

I believe it will be listed on Bittrex too, and that's a great opportunity to get higher prices for CENTRA. Polo has some issues and in my opinion they should ask CENTRA team if they agree to be listed on their exchange Smiley
I invested in CENTRA and I really believe in this project

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:45:09 PM

Holy shit they have added DJ Khaled as well to their list of partners this is turning to be really really awesome.
Yeap this is taking CELEB ENDORSEMENT to the next level. It means people are getting wind of Crypto and they are looking at great projects like Centra to invest their readies in. Think about having these kind of business partners, what it can do for the value added to Centra not just as a brand but eventually as a token with huge value. I can see this going to the top 20 of coinmarketcap within the next 6012 months easily.  Smiley. I am glad I went for the Centra black because I will get bigger rewards for shopping, not that I am a whale or anything but any savings I can make on my food shopping will make me happy, plus who knows, the 0.8% network rewards might even pay for my food shopping one day! Grin

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
puvanb

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:37:13 AM

Congratulations for the success of this project. I hope the development team of the project will bring Centra to new heights and I expect the devs will add new exchanges for better prices. I think it should be Bittrex or Liqui.

Centra team is constantly working with new exchanges. Kraken will be 20 days from now. Rest of the exchanges are currently being worked on.

I believe it will be listed on Bittrex too, and that's a great opportunity to get higher prices for CENTRA. Polo has some issues and in my opinion they should ask CENTRA team if they agree to be listed on their exchange Smiley

everyone, fill out the Polo coin listing form. Lets get this exchange guys. need everyone support.

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest
oleksii777

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:27:20 AM

Tell me please how and when will bounty coins be paid? Write who has information on this issue. Thank you.
Jackling

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:42:51 AM

everyone, fill out the Polo coin listing form. Lets get this exchange guys. need everyone support.

i filled the form hope everyone who participate their ico do samething!
cryptomarvel

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:16:44 PM

Just filled the form, all of you please support as this will help the coin very much with more exposure.
blazingshockwave

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:49:01 AM

Could anyone tell me what is the safest ICO price in bitcoin? Is there a schedule to look for on its development phase? Thank you.

Astorgame.com  | eSports & Online Gambling | ICO is LIVE
BONUS for early investors
▬▬▬ ◈◈  Website ◈◈  Whitepaper ◈◈  ANN thread ◈◈  Facebook ◈◈  Twitter ◈◈  Telegram ▬▬▬
presidentcoin

Activity: 224

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:36:35 AM

i filled the form hope everyone who participate their ico do samething!

Formu  büyük bir keyifle doldurdum.  Arkadaşlar sizlerde bu formu doldurun lütfen.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 12:35:01 PM

Centra just got listed TODAY in BINANCE!

https://binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001821372-Binance-Lists-CTR  

Thank you to @Yingqi, and the Binance Team!
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/centra/#markets

This is very good news indeed, more of the exchanges come on board then more and more people will know about Centra and the app and cards. I think though because of bounty hunters, price may go down a little bit but it is better to ignore the markets for a few months and hide your tokens away and wait for the developments of the app and card and cbay platforms which will all come before the end of this year. I am looking forward to these good events coming and giving CENTRA a good marketcap for the years to come hopefully.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
msukairi

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:37:42 PM

Just filled the form, let's support this project and spread the words about this form.
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:38:13 PM

Just filled the form, let's support this project and spread the words about this form.

I doubt many form submission is necessary on Poloniex. I don't care though as I prefer the likes of Bittrex and Livecoin. Those Chinese, Japanese and Korean markets would be great additions too.
butterface

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:21:23 AM

Hello,

i filled out the centra Card Form but didn't get any confirmation E-Mail. Is this normal?
Thanks for the help.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:30:51 AM

Hello,

i filled out the centra Card Form but didn't get any confirmation E-Mail. Is this normal?
Thanks for the help.

It's o.k most of us not received our replies yet and Raymond from Centra team said that if it's been more than 7-10 days by Friday we can notify him via pm in slack so he will deal with any outstanding emails etc. They determined to get our cards out to us asap and also the app is waiting for IOS to approve and we be running in the wallets which will be great. This is a wonderful time now to accumulate more CTR.  Smiley Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
butterface

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:38:43 AM

Hello,

Thanks for the help.

It's o.k most of us not received our replies yet and Raymond from Centra team said that if it's been more than 7-10 days by Friday we can notify him via pm in slack so he will deal with any outstanding emails etc. They determined to get our cards out to us asap and also the app is waiting for IOS to approve and we be running in the wallets which will be great. This is a wonderful time now to accumulate more CTR.  Smiley Smiley

Thanks for the help. Smiley So i will wait till next week and otherwise i will pm Raymond Smiley
Yes i am thinking about to buy some more CTR Smiley
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:47:37 AM

Hello,

Thanks for the help.

Agree with you, the price is down now and trading below 30k sat.It would be good to accumulate as much as possible since we have the app release around the corner.Expecting the price to go beyond 50k sat by the end of October.
GoingAround

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:52:24 PM

what do you think, when will the bounty be issued will the price of the centra fall? and are there any good news that can raise the price?

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM
oleksii777

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:09:19 PM

Tell me ico is over? When will you pay bounty coins?
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:34:28 PM

what do you think, when will the bounty be issued will the price of the centra fall? and are there any good news that can raise the price?

I believe this price dropping thats happening now has something to do with the fact that Centra Team wants to raise volume, so people are encouraged to trade-there is a trade volume bounty on Binance exchange for the biggest trade volume. Regarding campaign bounties, they said will be issued gradually. I quess to avoid a possible dump Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: