Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:58:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet  (Read 61015 times)
jaymmagne

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:22:39 AM

This is an interesting project. It's one of many altcoins that would succeed.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CentraTech (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:38:04 AM

Thank you we are looking forward to it. Everyday is progress.

25% Bonus expires less than 4 days! Get on it Guys!
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:14:27 AM

Thank you we are looking forward to it. Everyday is progress.

25% Bonus expires less than 4 days! Get on it Guys!

Everyone please follow our Facebook.com/CentraCard for very important updates tomororw!

Thank you!
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 06:56:53 AM

We are also hiring new exciting jobs here at Centra Tech.

We are actively hiring for the following positions:

Internet Director - Full Time
Social Media Director - Full Time
Media Relations Director - Full Time

Marketing Intern - Full Time

COMPANY BENEFITS:

We offer full benefits for all US residents whom have work authorization in the United States. We also have international offices. Please inquire via email: support@centra.tech
can i get detailed about this job? or this job has been filled?

Email support@centra.tech so they can forward it to the hiring manager. I believe most positions are filed, but we can always see what is available.

Thanks,
Steve
thanks for your replay, sir.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:12:56 AM

thank for making the community updated on nay news and answering question that may arise during and after the crowdsale  will surely follow your facebook.
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:31:33 AM

I have finally read the whitepaper, I realize that technology is never enough for the world and centra tech is here to bring the new one. Well, but i want everything to be transparent as possible (I want total amount of sold tokens to be showed on the website).

Hopefully, this project will success! Cheers!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
TucoRamirez

Activity: 330
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:55:05 AM

looks like an interesting project. I have registered on the slack channel and wish you the best of successes.

it will be nice to see some real winners emerge from the ICO bubble mania.
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:56:28 AM

looks like an interesting project. I have registered on the slack channel and wish you the best of successes.

I am following Centra from quite some time now and from the outer side it may look like a copy idea but the developer's team and supporters are surely different. The team is very actively participating here and answering the queries of everyone shows their dedication towards this project.
YouShallNotPass

Activity: 392
Merit: 130

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:36:07 PM

I am following Centra from quite some time now and from the outer side it may look like a copy idea but the developer's team and supporters are surely different. The team is very actively participating here and answering the queries of everyone shows their dedication towards this project.
Beyond compare Centra is far more greater and superior than those with similar project. The 3 products that this company offers will surely made this Multi-blockchain debit card all the way to the top. No question needed  Grin
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:49:52 PM

Beyond compare Centra is far more greater and superior than those with similar project. The 3 products that this company offers will surely made this Multi-blockchain debit card all the way to the top. No question needed  Grin
and i think thats why the other similar projects feel threatened
Good Luck Centra!!
Redscrew

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:44:18 PM

Hello one and all

I am new here and I am not connected with any other ico. What I write here is my observation and I am sure the same as many others.
This project without doubt is a very good one, if it really works. I for one is very interested in coming onboard.
My big concerns are very valid and in an age where scams and fraud are rampant, many red flags are flying here. Some are listed below.

The team has no details about them on the site
Only way anyone seems to be able get details on the team are on a so call video
Promises of revealing the team info have been talked about for over a week

Its obvious that the fact that the details of the key people involved are so protected can only amount to few not good options.

If this is so good, then maximum exposure especially of the people behind it would be a good thing but this to me is looking like a pipe dream.

There is no doubt in my mind that they are hidden for a reason,

One can write anything they want to and photoshop in the right hands is a good tool.

As I said, I am a potential investor, but I dont know who will be taking my hard earned money.

I think this is a fair post.

Redscrew

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:37:32 PM

Hi Steve

If you were in business before, you should know that one of the first things a serious investor look for when investing are the people behind the product. Then they look at the product. Having worked in some places I wont mention, I can tell you, the first thing to be looked at is documentation about the item/product. If that is wrong, everything else is wrong.

A very good engine design in the right hands will do very well.
A very good engine design in the wrong hands, don't care how good it is will fail.
This is just the facts of business.

I have read this forum from beginning to end and this was the concern of many people, yet after weeks it is still not addressed.

This as I said is a BIG red flag. I can see the identity and details are hidden for reasons that only centra tech knows.

I am very much into technology, and so I know the profiles could be up there very quickly if you need to. But seems that the focus here is more to do with coin offer rather than making sure your customers are comfortable.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:53:07 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 06:27:16 PM by jonnytracker

" able to send money in 5+ currencies to over 100+ countries without being charged fees."  like this feature. I have been hating my bank atm service

"The assets currently supported are: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, ERC20 Tokens, Ripple, Zcash, and Dash. We will soon implement a support of more assets in time."  another good roadmap to look forward to

and the best feature of all "The Currency Conversion Engine Module (CCE Module) allows real time conversion of all supported cyrptocurrencies to give the user the ability to spend their assets in real time anywhere in the world that accepts Visa or Mastercard"   

"0% Spending & Exchange Fees" what we actually need and ...
Redscrew

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:57:11 PM

Hmm

You know, this is so interesting. Why, because every request for details of the people behind this project is always shot down. You said its not an investment, is it a gift? You think people are just going to give you BTC and ETH for free? They expect a return. That is why they offer them in first place. You can call it all you want, reality is, its an investment by the person giving you the coins.

Dont try to make it seem as though we are not entitled to the information.

Its very abnormal for a high profile business model like this and no details or bio of the people behind it. All this spells out is one thing.

Maybe, its because in case you need to run, there is no details out there for investigators to go after? I don't know.

Typical answer all the time is wait until 08/05

US based is one side of the coin. But Delaware based company is another.

The amount of times people have asked for those Bios and still cant see them? That is certainly a red flag.

Again, I am not associated with any of your competition. I am telling it as I see it. The others have reasons because they are connected to other card offerings, I dont.
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:58:09 PM

" able to send money in 5+ currencies to over 100+ countries without being charged fees."  like this feature. I have been hating my bank atm service

Power of blockchain and our liquitity pool. Our funds in the CCE network will be held in 5 fiats currently with more to come to make global spending easy and affordable.
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:00:36 PM

Announcement:

We are launching Details of the Centra Titatnium Card on 8/4/2017 on Social Media Live!

Follow our Facebook.com/CentraCard
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:06:19 PM

Bounty Campaigns are open please visit:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2057569.msg20524818#msg20524818

Thanks,
Steve
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:25:08 PM

Come join the conversation on slack!

http://slack.centra.tech for your invite!
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:31:12 PM

Announcement:

We are launching Details of the Centra Titatnium Card on 8/4/2017 on Social Media Live!

Nice, excited about that.
It will be a great success, the project is huge and will make cry all the FUDDER here how cry for fake "red flags" instead of true interest for the project.
Anyway they will cry soon when the project will skyrocket !

Thanks centra team, you are very active,fast to answer here and very present on slack.
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:36:58 PM

Announcement:

Nice, excited about that.
It will be a great success, the project is huge and will make cry all the FUDDER here how cry for fake "red flags" instead of true interest for the project.
Anyway they will cry soon when the project will skyrocket !

Thanks centra team, you are very active,fast to answer here and very present on slack.

Everyones entitled to their opinions and we respect everyones output. We want to fix any problems we see to every single one of you guys here. We are here for the long run!

I will be posting a list of our Press Releases and Links to ICO schedules soon.

Thanks,
Steve
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: