Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:10:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet  (Read 61015 times)
AlexSimion

Activity: 1078
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:59:02 PM

http://prntscr.com/g1yflq asking help in your 16 total users slack to take down me as a troll. Good luck, I haven't seen any DEV asking for help to users because they can't take some critics. I'm not afraid of anything lol, there is a reason nobody is funding the eth pre ico address, only 300 ETH so far :/ People is not stupid they can identify the project looks like a scam. Otherwise it would have millions of $ already, looks like is not the case.
There's nothing wrong with asking for help from the members of their slack to push away a TROLLER and SPAMMER!
The dev answered to all your questions until now , but you being a typical troller ignored them and continued on spamming  ,   now it's time to report you to the moderators as it's clear that no matter how many times information is put up by the devs here , you just continue to troll with whatever comes in your small brain , congratulations to Ten-X , if they're the type to say on their slack that their opposition is a scam , I'm not surprised that trolls like you are backing their project.
Anyway I think you had enough fun here on this thread , my advice to everyone here is to simply ignore this franc0 , cause no matter how many times his stupid claims are answered he just jumpes to another trollish comment.

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alexsetiawan

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

English -> Indonesian translation service

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 11:11:56 PM

Hi dev,
I have received an email about Centra Translation Bounty - Approved
When I can start to translate?
Where is the spreadsheet?

Spreadsheet will be emailed on Sundays giving weekly updates.

Thanks dev,
but, why you do not create a bounty thread in the bounty section?

_����������������_
��������������������_
���������������������_
�����������������������
�����������������_�����
���������������������
�������������������
��������������������_
�����������������������
�����������������_�����
����������������������
���������������������
������������������
EKASEPBANJAR
Vexanium Block Producer

� 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
STAKE YOUR VEX
Vote ekasepbanjar
And Get Reward Daily

� 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
[ Website ] [ Telegram ] [ Instagram ]
let's growth VEX better! Public Blockchain from Indonesia

� 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
CentraTech (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:15:32 PM

We just hired the Bounty Manager yesterday, as soon as he's online I will definitely have him do it and get the ball rolling on that.

Thanks,
Steve
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:33:43 PM

There was no need to create two contracts and create two tokens then go back and burn the pre-sale tokens and issue the correct ones.

ehhh yes there is a need to do that? Are you guys lazy? almost no one deposits eth to a non contract address. Good luck with that.

Thank you for your opinion on the matter. Our Pre-Sale will be done shortly, then users will have access to the smart contract on 8.5.17

Thank you,

Steve Stanley
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:37:22 PM

Just a Social Media update:

Our final version of our white paper will be available Monday morning EST! We apologize for any fonts that did not display properly or typos. We worked with a 3rd party agency in drafting this and the final version will be available to view and translate right from our website.
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:20:57 AM

Our final version of our white paper will be available Monday morning EST! We apologize for any fonts that did not display properly or typos. We worked with a 3rd party agency in drafting this and the final version will be available to view and translate right from our website.

Do we also need to translate the whitepaper ? If so could you please email us the necessary things which are needed for the translation Smiley
Time flies so fast only 5 days to go till the ICO. Let's spread the word guys and help the team in campaigning this project.

It'll way easier to do it then with the right files. We once again pushed to get this project out early due to ta market decision, but the core of the product is there and ready Smiley We are excited to start this journey with everyone.

Also after speaking to Andrey (Our Blockchain Engineer) We will be re-creating our smart contract tonight. It is possible to add pre-sale conditions to our current token contract without worrying about a issue and burn process. Pre-Sale was not in our business plan but, we will finalize this and deploy the new Smart Contract with Pre-Sale automatic capabilities. All PRE-SALE ORDERS will get their tokens as soon as our Smart Contract is deployed tonight. We will launch our Support Center (Un-Finished), but it will show how to view your tokens etc. We believe this will increase confidence in the system during the presale.

Thanks,
Steve Stanley
cryptovn83

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:29:40 AM

https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=17147.0
> Vietnamese ANN translate completed.
Please have a review.
Thank you
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:53:49 AM

I hope the Devs have plans on creating their Own chain when the crowd sale is over, i see bad post and accusation but the on who will dictates the outcome  if it is a success or a failure are the investors it self
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:58:42 AM

I hope the Devs have plans on creating their Own chain when the crowd sale is over, i see bad post and accusation but the on who will dictates the outcome  if it is a success or a failure are the investors it self

Hi chichidori,

Are you referencing creating our own blockchain? Just curious so I can answer this post correctly.

Thanks,
Steve Stanley
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:00:38 AM

https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=17147.0
> Vietnamese ANN translate completed.
Please have a review.
Thank you

Great job. Thank you for your hard work we appreciate it.

Thanks,
Steve
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:02:30 AM

Do we also need to translate the whitepaper ? If so could you please email us the necessary things which are needed for the translation Smiley
Time flies so fast only 5 days to go till the ICO. Let's spread the word guys and help the team in campaigning this project.

No, the white paper font is being updated so it can be updated right on the website.

Thanks,
Steve Stanley
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:11:01 AM

Hi dev,

Thanks dev,

Bounty section will be up shortly as well as a google form showing where everyone's at in terms of shares of the pool. We appreciate everyone participating in the bounty. Anyone else can sign up at

www.centra.tech/bounty-program
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:30:01 AM

Hi dev,

Thanks dev,

Bounty section will be up shortly as well as a google form showing where everyone's at in terms of shares of the pool. We appreciate everyone participating in the bounty. Anyone else can sign up at

Thats mean I will receive weekly spreadsheet updates from centra team ? or spreadsheet will show to everyone when centra bounty thread release , I'm confused. Anyway , I have no idea why too many post talking about project scam or any bad comment from them
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:34:44 AM

Hi dev,

Thanks dev,

Thats mean I will receive weekly spreadsheet updates from centra team ? or spreadsheet will show to everyone when centra bounty thread release , I'm confused. Anyway , I have no idea why too many post talking about project scam or any bad comment from them

It's okay we went live on Facebook today and we will on Monday. Our business model will be by far superior. People will either Join the centra crowd sale or be upset they didn't. 

As far as the bounty goes it will be both  emailed and you can view it online on the form and you'll get an update. We want to keep everyone in the loop.

Thanks,
Steve
cryptovn83

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:10:01 AM

For those who haven't check out the live videos from Centra Tech recently. I've compiled it for you neatly. Make sure also to like their Facebook page to be updated instantly about the company announcements. Enjoy !

With this posting speed you will be come Hero member soon. Lol
asdlolciterquit_2

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:36:38 PM

me? hired?

IF CENTRA is soooo competitive and better than TENX why they have only raise 300 ETH?

https://etherscan.io/address/0x387792f7d2aa6e7fa1312261cf36f5f6f6b97c00 (not even a smart contract, just a regular address)

TENX pre ico and ico end up in minutes! raising more than 80 million USD, this project lacks in credibility and is most certainly a fraud. They have only raised 300 eth with all their paid releases and marketing tactics. open your eyes people.

Yes i'm a big supporter of TENX because is legit, even monaco is more legit than this project.

i really don't undertand how you can say something like that.
How can you think that because they haven't raised 80 million usd yet, "this project is most certainly a fraud".

They posted their name, their face. I give them trust!
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:51:52 PM

For those who haven't check out the live videos from Centra Tech recently. I've compiled it for you neatly. Make sure also to like their Facebook page to be updated instantly about the company announcements. Enjoy !

With this posting speed you will be come Hero member soon. Lol

He's killing it with the graphics.

Say Hi to Martin and Filip our Marketing and Tech Directors.

https://www.facebook.com/CentraCard/videos/133593367241274/
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:53:59 PM

Well, this project seems good to me. But yeah, how do you compare this project to another card project?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:55:26 PM

Another update from Centra Tech Facebook page. Smart Contract will be live tonight.

We Will be live in the next 2 hours. Our support section releases today. COMPLETE HOW-TO's etc.

Thanks,
Steve
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:19:12 PM

Well, this project seems good to me. But yeah, how do you compare this project to another card project?

Great question, we have better limits, fees are more competitive. We have 4 versions of our cards with Centra Blue being our signature card. Our Smart Wallets are insured from employee theft and hacks. Our comprehensive rewards program adds a great value and the addition of the cBay marketplace makes utilizing the tokens a success.

Thanks,
Steve
In addition if you are referring to other project with debit card issuance. Here's a brief product comparison of Centra Cards from other cards:

Side by side comparison we can clearly see how Centra is far more superior than other cryptocurrency cards on the market.

Can you make one of those graphics for Filip and Martin please. Thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: