Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:20:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet  (Read 61015 times)
YouShallNotPass

Activity: 392
Merit: 130

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:07:50 PM

Centra MyEtherWallet Userguide is up. It shows you the step by step guide on how to contribute on Centra Tokensale and receiving your CTR Tokens immediately.

Click on the picture to read the userguide.
Thank You

I'm a bit late to the party, and I'm still learning about ethereum and smart contracts. Up until a few days ago, I had no idea what a token really was, just that it was apart of ethereum. I recently signed up for myetherwallet and was wondering how to asign tokens that arent yet listed.
   This clears things up some, cheers!

Welcome man ! Glad I could help. Whenever you want to add smart contract to your myetherwallet the procedure is still the same, you just need to have the smart contract address then you're good to go.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dimifi

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 02:31:39 PM

Bringing all cryptocurrencies together and making them spendable using CCE like u stated in your webpage sounds like fulfillment to todays crypto gabs!For newbies like me this can be huge and possible big simplification of crypto use.Black Metal Founders card looks especialy well and by involment off devs now i have high expectation for this project i jump in to Centra project guys because the bigest difficulties i have now with crypto is easy conversion of crypto to fiat and my country have only few places to pay with crypto curencies with card i may never have to use euros again for buying things
iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:43:00 PM

All of our Bounty programs are now live and operational. Please take a look and participate today!

is this still active? looking to participate
CentraTech (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:36:49 PM

All of our Bounty programs are now live and operational. Please take a look and participate today!

Yes com join us now!
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:38:08 PM

How long your bounty campaign still alive? until which date? 60 days from which date?
Im want to join to your campaign after my current bountry  Roll Eyes
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:39:33 PM

Bringing all cryptocurrencies together and making them spendable using CCE like u stated in your webpage sounds like fulfillment to todays crypto gabs!For newbies like me this can be huge and possible big simplification of crypto use.Black Metal Founders card looks especialy well and by involment off devs now i have high expectation for this project i jump in to Centra project guys because the bigest difficulties i have now with crypto is easy conversion of crypto to fiat and my country have only few places to pay with crypto curencies with card i may never have to use euros again for buying things

Using a Liquidity pool allows us to do this! Power of the Network and open source blockchain Rapid transactions can be found in out github!
JHB3

Activity: 420

ELIXIR TOKEN

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:02:23 PM

I dont believe in TenX... they are saying a lot, but doing nothing...
So Im buyed Monaco tokens..
And now I see that here is a little more potential  :: Huh

Don't buy those monaco assets or TenX. Totally agree with you, TenX it trying to establish it self as the best developed service but when I see the facts here about Centra... Centra has a huge potential.

Once I read the whitepaper of TenX I was pretty amazed by them. Their comparison against the other available services brought me to the conclusion that they have to be good. But I'm now pretty far away from this opinion.

In every comparison Centra looks much better then his competitors. Zero Transaction Fees, better withdrawal amounts, better security, including insurance. No other service provides insurance.

Look at the whitepaper of Centra: https://www.centra.tech/CentraWhitePaper.pdf. It looks quite long but is an interesting read, then you can develop your own opinion about the project.

With Monaco you have only "little control" over the "user's funds security control" and it is not open source like Centra. I can hardly imagine you will still decide to buy Monaco, but as i said, read the whitepaper. Its pretty interesting.
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:07:00 PM

Don't buy those monaco assets or TenX. Totally agree with you, TenX it trying to establish it self as the best developed service but when I see the facts here about Centra... Centra has a huge potential.

Once I read the whitepaper of TenX I was pretty amazed by them. Their comparison against the other available services brought me to the conclusion that they have to be good. But I'm now pretty far away from this opinion.

In every comparison Centra looks much better then his competitors. Zero Transaction Fees, better withdrawal amounts, better security, including insurance. No other service provides insurance.

Look at the whitepaper of Centra: https://www.centra.tech/CentraWhitePaper.pdf. It looks quite long but is an interesting read, then you can develop your own opinion about the project.

With Monaco you have only "little control" over the "user's funds security control" and it is not open source like Centra. I can hardly imagine you will still decide to buy Monaco, but as i said, read the whitepaper. Its pretty interesting.

Centra Tech is a fleet of finanical products and eCommerce to our clients we dont stop at the card! We have a great vision and road map for the ultimate success of our tokens etc!
dimifi

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 04:10:41 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2017, 05:08:27 PM by dimifi

Using a Liquidity pool allows us to do this! Power of the Network and open source blockchain Rapid transactions can be found in out github!
Im not tech savy so i cant understand the source code Cheesy but from dev team involvement i see that u are realy devoted for this project so maybe naive from my side but i believe in your advertising Cheesy

Yeah centra dose look more promising .. Other similar projects was disappointing to me .. to much complexity in gui ,no insurance, stupid deposit withdrawal limits
Yes it was interesting read that looks pretty well constructed so i hope they will deliver final product according to our expectations Smiley
magisterr

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:13:46 PM

JHB3

You are not understand me.. Im already buyed Monaco... But now price going down (
Now I saw Centra.. and its looks more perspective... so Ill going to buy centra too  Roll Eyes
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:29:35 PM

JHB3

You are not understand me.. Im already buyed Monaco... But now price going down (
Now I saw Centra.. and its looks more perspective... so Ill going to buy centra too  Roll Eyes

Thank you for your support we have a great line of products!

Just a reminder to people:

30+ ETH Gets your the Limited Edition Gold Card with much higher limits plus alot more tokens!

25% Bonus valid only 36 more hours!

Jump on it!
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:52:12 PM

BTW - Bounties are open until 10/5 or until ICO period over! Jump on it now!
magisterr

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:32:41 PM

BTW - Bounties are open until 10/5 or until ICO period over! Jump on it now!

until 5 october?

Also, where i can see current money crowndsale progress? I dont see information on the site..
dimifi

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 05:43:13 PM

what are you talking about, TENX have an APP in playstore is about to release WEB app and IOS. They have already a working product were centra does NOT. Centra don't even have an app in the playstore, where i can order a centra card?

Stop saying nonsense. what CENTRA has done besides promises? NOTHING. this is most certainly a scam.
U are using Straw man logical fallacy here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
And dose centra project needs to have app now when project just starting and token pre sale hasn't even begun? it would be stupid and inpractical to release it Cheesy . what u will do with app or card when project didnt started? waste your mb in phone and space in wallet? maybe its my english language comprehension skills but i dont understad your stated argument points its clearly looks like argumentation fallacy ..

P.s
Here explaining of fallacy so u can stop using it and try to win dialogue with real arguments .
A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while refuting an argument that was not presented by that opponent. One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking a straw man".
The typical straw man argument creates the illusion of having completely refuted or defeated an opponent's proposition through the covert replacement of it with a different proposition (i.e., "stand up a straw man") and the subsequent refutation of that false argument ("knock down a straw man") instead of the opponent's proposition.
This technique has been used throughout history in polemical debate, particularly in arguments about highly charged emotional issues where a fiery "battle" and the defeat of an "enemy" may be more valued than critical thinking or an understanding of both sides of the issue.
Renko

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:54:59 PM

what are you talking about, TENX have an APP in playstore is about to release WEB app and IOS. They have already a working product were centra does NOT. Centra don't even have an app in the playstore, where i can order a centra card?

Stop saying nonsense. what CENTRA has done besides promises? NOTHING. this is most certainly a scam.
U are using Straw man logical fallacy here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
And dose centra project needs to have app now when project just starting and token pre sale hasn't even begun ? what u will do with app or card when project didnt started? waste your mb in phone and space in wallet? maybe its my english language comprehension skills but i dont understad your stated argument points its clearly looks like argumentation fallacy

is not a fallacy, are facts. Way before TENX started their PRE ICO and ICO, they already had a working product, a functional card and a functional app, you could in fact order and use the card way before PRE-ico. Investigate a little, people here saying TENX has done nothing, all the contrary, were centra has only made promises. How can he even compare the work done in TENX when centra has done NOTHING besides promises?

Actually, Franc0 does have a valid point.
magisterr

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:56:06 PM

TenX have ready cards? Anyone have their Crypto cards? Why any photo with this cards? TenX only buyed ready project make re-brand and re-sell for us for huge money...

And here is own product with interesting strategy..
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:58:44 PM

TenX does have their card. Please keep irrelevant conversation out of this thread. No one from Centra has said that TenX has not made any cards or has made any false statements.

No one the Centra Team has made any of those allegations against anyone.

We announced Centra Cards shipping out in 3 days already, also private beta iOS access to all of those users.

For the record we invited Franc0 to join our Test Flight to see the app himself. He respectuflly declined.

Thanks,
Steve
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:01:50 PM

TenX have ready cards? Anyone have their Crypto cards? Why any photo with this cards? TenX only buyed ready project make re-brand and re-sell for us for huge money...

And here is own product with interesting strategy..

TenX does. They are a great platform. Our business model is similar to their cards however we have a whole line of other products.

We are US based and market ready.

Get ready to see people with their cards in action. We requested all card holders receiving their Centra Gold and Black cards to make a video.

Thanks,

Steve
magisterr

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:06:33 PM

So, some people already have Black and Titanium cards?
Im waiting video with impatience  Roll Eyes

As for about tenx:

Singapore multi-asset crypto wallet OneBit rebrands as TenX

You cand find this news in google..
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:08:34 PM

So, some people already have Black and Titanium cards?
Im waiting video with impatience  Roll Eyes

As for about tenx:

Singapore multi-asset crypto wallet OneBit rebrands as TenX

You cand find this news in google..

They are rolling out during our ICO start. Yes people will ahve them very shortly. We are shipping with priority and tracking.

Lets keep all negative comments out and be open to answer any questions anyone has.

Thanks,
Steve
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: