Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:58:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet  (Read 61015 times)
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:14:01 PM

Thanks. Here is another video. We just went live on Facebook. We will going live throughout the day today as well!

https://www.facebook.com/CentraCard/videos/133311810602763/

Please forgive me for doubting you.
I am deeply sorry for any trouble that I have caused.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:15:56 PM

Thanks. Here is another video. We just went live on Facebook. We will going live throughout the day today as well!

Nice to see more of the team, gives the project more credibility. I'm looking forward to more of these videos from the team and details of the development and products.
CentraTech (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:31:45 PM

Nice to see more of the team, gives the project more credibility. I'm looking forward to more of these videos from the team and details of the development and products.

Thanks next up is Steve our PR Director will be posting a video. Then Martin and Filip will be next with a video together.

We want the world to know we are serious. Next up will be Michael when he is back from his sons soccer tournament. We will try to get more people to go on today as well.

We will also be filming the card in action in HD today as well.
toygg

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:36:50 PM

The concept is great. But Centra is far from the first worldwide debit card that uses multiple blockchain cryptocurrency. What factor would make this project succeed in this already concentrated industry. Some notable examples of multi blockchain debit card are Wirex and Uquid.
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:41:06 PM

The concept is great. But Centra is far from the first worldwide debit card that uses multiple blockchain cryptocurrency. What factor would make this project succeed in this already concentrated industry. Some notable examples of multi blockchain debit card are Wirex and Uquid.

Great Point. We currently are the ONLY ones that support 8 Major Cryptocurrencies; Bitcoin, Ethereum Litecoin, ERC20, Ripple, Dash, Monero and Zcash.

No other competitor does that nor has the same rewards platform we have.

We also point out that out in our comparison break down tables.
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:17:42 PM

Watch as Andrey Nesechov introduces himself and invites everyone to join the upcoming August 5th Centra ICO.

I believe Andrey is Russian, if I am not mistaken.  Grin

Great graphic! Here it Steve Stanley our PR Director.

https://www.facebook.com/CentraCard/videos/133330933934184/
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:28:06 PM

Why only by the Black card is Protecttion by Visa? Am anxious about the products offered under cBay.io hope there are International Seller and the Market will not dominatet by China Produkts.
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:44:59 PM

More slack invites have been sent out.

if you want to join visit:

http://slack.centra.tech
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:56:18 PM

https://news.bitcoin.com/pr-centra-tech-announces-ico-centra-card-insured-wallet/

Centra is a Crypto debit card for Bitcoin, Ethereum & more. The Centra Debit Card enables users to spend their cryptocurrency in real time with a 0% exchange, spend, & withdraw fees generally charged by the card  companies and intermediary banks and has a secure, insured, & safe wallet.

Ever since Bitcoin entered the financial world, Cryptocurrencies have grown at an astounding rate. In fact, market capitalization reached a new high of $93 Billion as of July 23, 2017. This was an increase of 1,263% over February 19, 2016. The problem becomes a methodology to integrate all of these blockchain currencies into a usable currency.

Centra Tech has a brilliant solution, the world’s first Debit Card that is designed for use with compatibility on 8+ major cryptocurrencies blockchain assets. Their ICO is truly a ground floor opportunity to be part of a global solution to the blockchain currency dilemma that offers a comprehensive rewards program for both token and card holders while giving the ability to spend your cryptocurrency in real time with no fees. The Centra Debit Card enables users to make purchases using their blockchain currency of choice right through the Centra Wallet App. The Centra Card works anywhere that accepts Visa or MasterCard. How people shop and spend will never be the same.

The Centra Wallet App makes it easy for people to register for the Centra Debit Card, store their cryptocurrency assets, as well as control its functions, such as turning on or off the card without the usual hassle involved with contacting the issuing banks, etc. Users will be able to send money in 5+ currencies to over 100+ countries without being charged fees. The end user experience is enhanced by eliminating the costs associated with interbank exchange rate fluctuations and excessive fees. All assets stored on Centra Wallets are safe, secure and insured.

Centra’s also launching cBay which is the world’s first Amazon type of marketplace created especially for cryptocurrency acceptance. There will be over 100,000 items on the cBay marketplace with more to come. Users can choose from electronics, clothing items, household goods and more with worldwide shipping. This Cryptocurrency Marketplace will allow vendors to list their products for sale on the platform. Their Centra Wallet stores all blockchain asset cryptocurrencies, including: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, ERC20 Tokens, Ripple, Zcash, Dash, Monero and more to come.

Centras mission to support a market and debit card also needed a way to instantly calculate exchange rates between the different cryptocurrencies in real time. Centra’s Currency Conversion Engine (CCE) quickly makes their blockchain assets available to the fiat that they are going to use for all supported Cryptocurrencies to give the user the ability to spend their assets anywhere in the world that accepts Visa and/or MasterCard.
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:10:48 PM

Exact in a week this crowdfunding is going to live. Let's see what kind of response this project gets. It is going to be totally collapse or most successful for debit card service provider. I am interested to see first hours response before jumping in. Fees they have competitive than others.
alexsetiawan

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

English -> Indonesian translation service

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 05:13:44 PM

Hi dev,
I have received an email about Centra Translation Bounty - Approved
When I can start to translate?
Where is the spreadsheet?

_����������������_
��������������������_
���������������������_
�����������������������
�����������������_�����
���������������������
�������������������
��������������������_
�����������������������
�����������������_�����
����������������������
���������������������
������������������
EKASEPBANJAR
Vexanium Block Producer

� 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
STAKE YOUR VEX
Vote ekasepbanjar
And Get Reward Daily

� 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
[ Website ] [ Telegram ] [ Instagram ]
let's growth VEX better! Public Blockchain from Indonesia

� 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
sanojcoin

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:14:55 PM

strong futuristic idea, centra has very high potential!

I am very excited to see where this goes.

This is what the world's been waiting for.

I wish the project every success.
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:17:04 PM

Hi dev,

Spreadsheet will be emailed on Sundays giving weekly updates.
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:19:33 PM

Exact in a week this crowdfunding is going to live. Let's see what kind of response this project gets. It is going to be totally collapse or most successful for debit card service provider. I am interested to see first hours response before jumping in. Fees they have competitive than others.

We are going to be broadcasting many important updates prior to our ICO. Final White Paper, Product Video, Live Videos, Demontration Videos. We ask people to simply pause their suggestions to after the videos are published prior to the ICO. Let me community ask questions not hear FUD
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:24:10 PM

Hi dev,

Alex please email support@centra.tech so they can get you to the correct bounty manager to begin. Thanks
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:26:09 PM

Hi dev,

Alex please email support@centra.tech so they can get you to the correct bounty manager to begin. Thanks

Our slack auto invites were down we have over 1400 people whom subscribed. We had to reinstall the slack invite manager so we request anyone whose interested to come sign up now.

Don't be mad that your a supporter of Ten-X and now there's a competitive product.

Visit www.facebook.com/CentraCard to hear from all of us today.

WE DIDNT CREATE anything that hasn't been done before. We are just doing it better and here in the United States
AlexSimion

Activity: 1078
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:35:53 PM

No need too We aren't afraid of answering questions. It is all explainable, we are pre-maturely launched and have our website being consistently updated. If you think thats suspicious sorry that you feel that way. youve made your point clear. We are all making videos today to introduce ourselves. Go check out the facebook and click the links. More to come. More live video to come. Im sorry your a doubter hopefully you change your mind sooner than later.

In mean time. We published an quick snippet of the Centra Black Founders Edition Metal Card

https://www.facebook.com/CentraCard/videos/133360213931256/

lol 12 members in the centra slack? 300 ETH raised during the pre ic so far. https://etherscan.io/address/0x387792f7d2aa6e7fa1312261cf36f5f6f6b97c00 which is not even a smart contract, is just a eth address.

The people KNOWS this is a scam.

Please stop coming back every day to troll this thread, for anyone curious , this franc0 is a huge supporter of Ten-X , it is easy to see it by checking his profile , Ten-X is a project that is offering cryptocurrency cards BUT! with higher fees than Centra is offering . The Ten-X team has informed their members on their slack that the Centra project is a scam ( kind of suspicious that as soon as competition hits the market , the Ten-X team informs their slack members to stay away from Centra for being a scam ) , this is coming from a "professional" team like Ten-X.  If you would go to the Ten-X thread you could see how many people are claiming that Ten-X is a scam, and at the same time you would see franc0 threatening to report these members to the moderators for FUD and SPAM , so if we should follow franc0  I suggest all of us report him to the moderators for FUD and SPAM what he is doing here .
Mister franc0 please stop being such a troll and just go and support your project , if you are claiming that Ten-X is a professional project , than act professional and stop attacking this project just because the devs of Ten-X told you on a slack channel that their competition are offering a fake card that is better than them.

AlexSimion

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:41:23 PM

Here you go sir , one of the members of Ten-X confirming that Ten-X said on their slack this is a scam.
http://imgur.com/a/nK2b3

AlexSimion

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:57:29 PM

Actually it is true , but you sir are just a troll and can not actually admit what is written by one of your members on the Ten-X thread .
I understand you are a huge supporter of Ten-X ,  even though the coin is now at -80 % of it's value , and probably with Centra coming out as a bigger project than Ten-X , your Ten-x tokens will lose even more of that value .
So please sir , like you are asking the people on the official Ten-X thread, I am asking you here the same , stop spreading bullshits! , stop spreading lies! Just stop , go back on your thread and support your coin until it loses it's entire value and probably you'll end up buying into Centra.

CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:59:56 PM

Actually it is true , but you sir are just a troll and can not actually admit what is written by one of your members on the Ten-X thread .
I understand you are a huge supporter of Ten-X ,  even though the coin is now at -80 % of it's value , and probably with Centra coming out as a bigger project than Ten-X , your Ten-x tokens will lose even more of that value .
So please sir , like you are asking the people on the official Ten-X thread, I am asking you here the same , stop spreading bullshits! , stop spreading lies! Just stop , go back on your thread and support your coin until it loses it's entire value and probably you'll end up buying into Centra.

Thanks Alex!

We will continue fighting through trolls. It is okay. They always say Bad press is good press. Wait till we actually publish more videos in 48 hours. I wonder what they will say then?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: