Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:22:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet  (Read 61015 times)
moratar

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:45:26 PM

There are units that charge 0.3% so acording to your theory TenX should also go bancrupt. TenX pays back 0.6% or so. Just get into this ICO transfer them 3k ETH and use card to get rich. Be happy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nantan

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:32:02 AM

i am confused, why did they put the photo of some doctor and sign it as ceo of centra with different fake name?

because they are a scam, and probably going to run off with everyone's money. They have "working" product with too many inherent flaws. They won't be able to keep up with bitcoin withdraw times and rates.
securethebag

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:50:37 AM

Does anyone know when Centra is releasing their HD version of the centra card video??? Really looking forward to it  Smiley
nantan

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:08:05 AM

Does anyone know when Centra is releasing their HD version of the centra card video??? Really looking forward to it  Smiley

Since you'er one of the Centra guys you would know. So much for their big announcement. These guys are just blowing smoke.
hhhoang

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:34:34 AM

i want buildding system..in vietnam
jritz2344973

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:01:50 AM

i am confused, why did they put the photo of some doctor and sign it as ceo of centra with different fake name?

because they are a scam, and probably going to run off with everyone's money. They have "working" product with too many inherent flaws. They won't be able to keep up with bitcoin withdraw times and rates.
all of your information are blame this project,
it's pretty malicious,are you want extort some money from dev team?
nantan

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:04:40 AM

Just exposing these thugs so people nobody else gets ripped off.
jritz2344973

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:19:04 AM

Just exposing these thugs so people nobody else gets ripped off.
Mangro,

你的请求已经被某人在这论坛。 对我来说,这是没有必要去做一个图片,因为图片不传达正确的信息。

我不过做了一个视频:

https://www.facebook.com/CentraCard/videos/133330933934184/

谢谢你!
the truth of the time looks was slove
why you still blame it?
nantan

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:24:25 AM

The big point is if this company was truly on the up and up then they would refund any of their investors who want their hard earned money back. That would be good business ethics. They are not doing this. This is what scammers do.
puvanb

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:34:23 AM

The big point is if this company was truly on the up and up then they would refund any of their investors who want their hard earned money back. That would be good business ethics. They are not doing this. This is what scammers do.

Something tells me that you seems to have an agenda behind this. You keep calling them a "scammer", please define scam.

1. Would a scammer have a face to face interview?
2. Do they not have any product?
3. Are they not responding to any query e.g. customer support etc?
4. Do they not have a legit company?

Either you have hidden agenda behind these attacks or you are having a delusion. People are also not stupid to recognise flaws and yes there needs improvement. How do you do improvement without giving them benefit of doubt or time. First of all, Centra did not in any way FORCED anyone to invest, they have an idea and a product and it is not an original idea, yes. They admit it. The way you are putting it sounds like other alt coins are scam.

It is becoming weird with your repetitive argument etc. Everyone is watching. I dont know about others but i feel there is something behind all this. In addition to that, your frequent posts suggest that you definitely not new in btt and why not use your original username. Its like you do not have balls to use your own username to come here but using a new account to attack this, cowards do that (forgive my language). Like i said, it's weird and i firmly believe you are up to something? Extortion maybe?
inspiredinvestor

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 02:44:51 AM

Great to see you are supporting a range of Cryptocurrencies, I would be very interested to see how you can separate and choose which one you are spending on each transaction. look forward to learning more.

███        WEBSITE      SLACK      ANN THREAD         ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      EXPLORER     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO   From March 1st, 2018  ▬▬▬
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:08:10 AM

Something tells me that you seems to have an agenda behind this. You keep calling them a "scammer", please define scam.

Either you have hidden agenda behind these attacks or you are having a delusion. People are also not stupid to recognise flaws and yes there needs improvement. How do you do improvement without giving them benefit of doubt or time. First of all, Centra did not in any way FORCED anyone to invest, they have an idea and a product and it is not an original idea, yes. They admit it. The way you are putting it sounds like other alt coins are scam.

It is becoming weird with your repetitive argument etc. Everyone is watching. I dont know about others but i feel there is something behind all this. In addition to that, your frequent posts suggest that you definitely not new in btt and why not use your original username. Its like you do not have balls to use your own username to come here but using a new account to attack this, cowards do that (forgive my language). Like i said, it's weird and i firmly believe you are up to something? Extortion maybe?
You look at all their profile who's call Centra scam, scammer , scam project, all of them new account, they really no need to invest if think project scam, no need to spam post, I don't know what they want to ...
goocoin

Activity: 175
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:41:12 AM

good job,I think this project would be successful ,but not a scam.
this guy repeat his word again and again, like a clown want extort something.
EventHorizon409

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:02:10 AM

Completely Agree, I couldn't had said it better. All this including the interview smells like shit. I'm an small early contributor (10 eth) of this project. I will contribute more when funds allow.
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:33:27 AM

Their business model is what is all fucked up. Let's stop talking about how scammy they are or not, there's has been evidence of scam. But seriously start talking about their business model and their money printing machine.
Nah, are you proving that you are not standing againts scam at all? Yes, from the start you just want to take Centra down no matter what because this is TenX competitor. First you talk about scam, now you talk about their "fucked up" business model, and this inconsistent proves that you will do anything to take Centra down. Once you get shot down, you will take another reason ONLY to make Centra seems bad.

I knew you got an invitation to try their product. Have you tried it? Oh I see, you never need to do that. You came in mission to take Centra down, not to try and realize that this project is better than TenX or so.

Well, at least I have suggested you to contribute in this ICO to cover your investment loss in the other ICO. Kid!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Kingbit22691

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:18:48 AM

I think the answer is very simple the same way other credit card companies do that offer points for rewards, and cash back, Centra just has a different way of raising there funds to be able to operate.  They also would ever let someone get over on them twice, its quite easy for a company to tell if all transactions ran threw one merchant services.  
Kingbit22691

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:55:48 AM

Tell me why TenX havent even sent out there cards to the majority of there contributors, and the ones that do look like plastic gift cards. They have been in business for a long time and more then 50% of there customers have been waiting on cards........
CentraTech (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:59:07 AM

This company is falling apart. They are inflating their own coin while it's sell next to nothing on etherdelta. This shows the opposite of confidence. Changing Major positions of people during ICO pretty much screams abandon ship! This company is dying. At least grant returns to those who have requested it. It will make your company look a lot more legit and boost confidence.

You make a brand new name to make allegations. Centra Tech will dominate. Time will tell all. Thanks!
nantan

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:10:18 AM

Your accusations have no basis. You ignorance is an embarrassment.
moratar

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:11:34 AM

"You" ignorance is likewise the same to yourself.

Act professionally please.
Never repose to anyone ad personam. You represent your company here. The answers you give, are seen by the whole community not just one customer/investor.
Questions asked by one customer are usually questions that more than just one person is interested in. So insulting or arguing won't work. Work with facts, be friendly.
If you can't resist and have to answer to someone personally, than take 5min break and don't do it! You must act professionally or let Centra hire someone who can.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: