Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:58:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet  (Read 61015 times)
Kingbit22691

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:26:51 PM

I find the business model of centra hard to believe.

If Centra tech was real, I would get a Titanium card (which has 3% cashback), and a POS Visa terminal (No monthly fees, only 1% processing fee)
>Then I would spend $1,000,000 on my own terminal and receive 3%-1%=1% of every purchase. Easy $20,000 profit machine whenever I want...:joy:

And since the money goes in a loop, you can do it forever.

But well, invest in unicorns or whatever you guys want.

Franc0, you are clearly not a US resident or educated. Companies believe in the product as well as User Base.(uber snapchat etc). They worry about profit later on. They have stated they will be losing money on that program. The company already has 12M liquid. I am an investor, LIVING in AMERICA, and understand what companies do the build a buisiness and forecast future profit (Which they have in every angle of their other products)

Stop trolling and smell the coffee. If their plan executes, which with 12 million dollars is very doable they will be a success and all non believers will wish they joined.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mangrooooo

Activity: 128
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:32:03 PM

Mr. Steve Stanely,

it's so simple.
Please make a live video clip on your facebook page so that we can compare your image with an image published on your website, under the team tab.
micmren

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:36:37 PM

If Centra tech was real, I would get a Titanium card (which has 3% cashback), and a POS Visa terminal (No monthly fees, only 1% processing fee)
>Then I would spend $1,000,000 on my own terminal and receive 3%-1%=1% of every purchase. Easy $20,000 profit machine whenever I want...:joy:

That's the beauty of the market anyone can invest in anything whenever they want happy trading franco Smiley

Sure, even in unicorns and fairy tales.

Same thing could be said about bitcoin but look how far weve come... Turns out some fairy tales do come true.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:36:50 PM

I dont understand? Token sale closed? Or what happen?
micmren

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:50:30 PM

That's the beauty of the market anyone can invest in anything whenever they want happy trading franco Smiley

Same thing could be said about bitcoin but look how far weve come... Turns out some fairy tales do come true.

Are you comparing Bitcoin with Centra? lol, it doesn't have anything to do, not near close.

No im comparing your observation with that of how people treated bitcoin as a scam. Everything starts somewhere I agree with *some* of your points and do believe you provided valid criticism however I don't think this coin is a scam but has serious problems. I am purely looking at this in terms of gaining profit and I am willing to risk what ive risked for a decent turn out. I could have easily invested into a real scam coin with nothing behind it haha. But your comparison of Centra to fairy tales is much like bitcoin in its early days. That's the comparison not the actual function of the tokens sir.
magisterr

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:52:25 PM

Just read this on your facebook:

Confirmation Emails will be sent out in the morning when we close out the Token Sales from the weekend. Thank you very much for everyones participation. We will be filming all day tomorrow. Any interview questions are welcome send us a Message and we will include it. Thanks - Centra

What is this mean?  Roll Eyes
micmren

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:57:18 PM

Are you comparing Bitcoin with Centra? lol, it doesn't have anything to do, not near close.

No im comparing your observation with that of how people treated bitcoin as a scam. Everything starts somewhere I agree with *some* of your points and do believe you provided valid criticism however I don't think this coin is a scam but has serious problems. I am purely looking at this in terms of gaining profit and I am willing to risk what ive risked for a decent turn out. I could have easily invested into a real scam coin with nothing behind it haha. But your comparison of Centra to fairy tales is much like bitcoin in its early days. That's the comparison not the actual function of the tokens sir.

i see blah blah blah blah Centra is like bitcoin blah blah blah blah, nothing about the problem i mentioned above.

And that's why your opinion ultimately means nothing to anyone on this forum. All I see is blah blah blah Centra is Fud Fud Fud Fud Fud, nothing actually damning this coin just rants and BS trying to Fud this coin for your own gain. Is there any room for the others to live under the bridge with you sir?
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:05:01 PM

Franc0, you're putting so much energy in this thread to spread the FUD on Centra...I've seen that you asked to some user if they're paid by Centra to shill it, now I'm asking to you, are you paid by tenx or other crypto card projects to spread the fud ?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
magisterr

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:19:37 PM

CentraTech

Thank you for explaine  Smiley
nancydro

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:23:02 PM

Nope, i do this because i know this project looks fishy, i wouldn't want others fall victim of a very possible scam . I invested like a few eth TENX tough i won't lie about that.

Hey Franco,you're still here? Centra already proved you some videos and more videos to come and they are real people. Even Cliff high clearly said Centra is not a scam.If you are a TenX investor , go praise it everywhere you have the right to do that but stop spamming and hijacking on this thread,this is Centra's place not your almighty tenx. If you haven't put anything on Centra,please stay on the sideline, wait and see. Don't be like a cry baby in there, you haven't invested in here and you have nothing to lose in case. This is our money not yours so better keep quite. My advise to you is to keep monitoring this thread but don't post any nonsense, come back here only and make a big deal if your guts is right. Don't be like a cry baby Franco.
faster30

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:46:44 PM

Thank you to all contributors.

The 5% Bonus is made available to all.

Please email us at support@centra.tech with proof of purchase and we will credit that original ETH Wallet address.

Thanks!

I sent you an email with my eth adress, how long will it take to get my 5% bonus?

I wish you good luck with this project, looking good so far  Smiley

Still waiting for my 5% bonus Huh
one

I received my 5% bonus just let them know in the link on there page, that lets you talk to someone directly for customer service. One there main office is in Florida, so they are on eastern standard time. Its 9:17am there, seems there customer service agents are in now.

Thank you for the tip, i didn't notice Centra had a live chat!
It was super fast and i got my 5% bonus, all is good Smiley
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:31:01 PM

I've watched the video and i must honestly say that it does raise some alarmbells, however i also don't believe this is a scam.
It's just a early startup which doesn't have everything in place yet.
I do hope you succeed with everything because i believe that competition is a good thing.
Btw i have Centra tokens but i also have TenX tokens.
Good luck in getting everything operational.
nancydro

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:52:33 PM

Cliff said, is probably not a scam but that the 4 guys that are running it (we haven't seen more than 4 guys that says they are from centra team, not the 12 members that appears on the website) doesn't have any clue of what they are doing. HE said "is not a scam, you just not good at what you are doing" last seconds of the conversation, so is a more polite way to say farewell to the guy that was speaking 2 hours with about how fishy centra looks. If you ask Cliff right now if he believes again centra is 100% legit, i bet he will say that he can never be sure is not a scam. Or ask him if he would invest in centra. Anyway Cliff can't be so sure is not a scam, that interview didn't go very well. Sam sharma didn't even know what to say and he was exposed as CTO that he doesn't know any technical stuff.

There's been an enormous amount of evidence, they even took images from the internet of random people and present them as part of team.

So what's your problem,he said is not a scam.You came here first saying it's a scam and Centra has no product but Centra provide some video.The purpose of that live feed video answer and questions is to prove to some people that they are real,yes,I agree there are some aspects that need to be address, and we thank and I personally thank Cliff high for it at least Centra team is aware of that aspect as of now and I believe they will address that.A good and educational what Clif did with Sam.

Nobody was forcing Cliff or anyone even you to participate in the ICO, again it's our money not yours that's why you need to stop spreading negative vibes here. Centra will continue to progress.
moratar

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:09:35 PM

If you ask Cliff right now if he believes again centra is 100% legit,

Cmon dude seriously, give it a break.
Cliff belives in mystic rays shooting from cosmos and giant aliens living in antarctica, or that you can't see any light in cosmos. No light from sun, nor other stars, you probably can't even see light from a flash light if you hold it in space station. Seriously. It is Cliff's job to tell BS so ppl do buy his reports so he can pay his rent.

You could see it in the video of Cliff with Sam that Cliff is not grasping ideas as fast as intelligence young guys working with modern equipment.

Sam had explain many times that they pool cash in account to make instant transactions, while your BTC sits in their wallet from which you can send btc in and out. While they accept transaction, your BTC gets liquidated into cash on exchange.
That's very simple and it took 15minutes or more for Cliff to grasp it... if he did understand i. He was asking about it like 10 times in different ways to be able to grasp the idea.

If i was Sam i would say: "Cliff you are simply too stupid to understand it. If you didn't understand after first 9 times, asking same thing 10th time won't help."
But Sam was there fighting as a claimant for trust, so he couldn't say that...
dashingriddler
Legendary

Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:13:04 PM

Let's forget all the team fraud images centra took from the internet, and all that. What about this?

Anyway, nobody will comment about the fundamental problem of the money making machine called Titanium card?

So since you are acting like an adult now and not screaming "scam" every post you do I will try to address this inquiry of yours.

It is still early onto the project and they just announced its official release four days ago so just wait for it to be defined out to everyone who can participate in purchasing one.
It is the flagship of the product line.
So just keep an eye out for the terms once released on to the pubic.

The price tag of this VIP card does pay itself in dividends. As with any product you pay a premium for.

Is this clear enough for you now.

Thank you for your inquiry into the titanium card.

dashingriddler

Ambassador for Centra's product line

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

naaktslak5

Activity: 492
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:24:03 PM

can i have my money back??
dashingriddler
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:31:13 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2017, 09:41:52 PM by dashingriddler

Let's forget all the team fraud images centra took from the internet, and all that. What about this?

Anyway, nobody will comment about the fundamental problem of the money making machine called Titanium card?

So since you are acting like an adult now and not screaming "scam" every post you do I will try to address this inquiry of yours.

It is still early onto the project and they just announced its official release four days ago so just wait for it to be defined out to everyone who can participate in purchasing one.
It is the flagship of the product line.
So just keep an eye out for the terms once released on to the pubic.

The price tag of this VIP card does pay itself in dividends. As with any product you pay a premium for.

Is this clear enough for you now.

Thank you for your inquiry into the titanium card.

dashingriddler

Ambassador for Centra's product line

Nope, that didn't address the issue of the fundamental problem i presented above.

What did I just say?

There is no information available to the public yet on this.

This is the answer you will receive so far in the project.

Let me ask you this question in regards to yours:
Can you put forward the price of the titanium card?
Can you?!
If you can then by all means, post your proof that you hold this much to be able pay to for it. Then someone will get in touch with you since you will eligible to receive the information about this premier card you are able to purchase.
So we are not just talking for the sake of entertaining you here.
This is a business. So we would like you to treat it as such and not just another company you want to treat as target practice as you so desire to. We are not here to play these games.
If you are serious then email support if you have any further inquiries about this titanium card. And they will be happy to follow up with your questions any further.

As of now full information is given on the other tier cards available of the product line available to all who are able to purchase it at the advertised cost on the site.

Thank you.

dashingriddler

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

dashingriddler
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:33:15 PM

can i have my money back??
Email support of the project.
They will be able to see if you can do this and give you a definite answer on this substantial question can be answered at this course in time.

Thank you.

dashingriddler

Ambassador for Centra's product line. Cool

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

thadiras

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:03:42 PM

i am confused, why did they put the photo of some doctor and sign it as ceo of centra with different fake name?
mangrooooo

Activity: 128
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:04:52 PM

Mr. Steve Stanely,

it's so simple.
Please make a live video clip on your facebook page so that we can compare your image with an image published on your website, under the team tab.

Mangro,

Your request was already asked by someone here on this forum. It was not necessary for me to do a picture, as pictures don't convey the right message.

I however made a video:

https://www.facebook.com/CentraCard/videos/133330933934184/

Thank you,

Steve

Thank you. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: