Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:48:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet  (Read 61015 times)
nantan

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:31:23 AM

I'll let the lawyer know that others are interested. Is their a website where I can get everyone involved with the legal proceedings. You just can't keep an investors money before going onto an exchange. They are two months away from that. It's simply stealing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dashingriddler
Legendary

Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:38:14 AM

All you newbie account holders clearly did not see the posted notice at the top of each forum thread topic haven't you?

Re read it again. Then you can talk about pursuing legal action against an ico.

I have seen many come and gone along the line and none of them gone thru successfully.

So I do hope you have a lot of money you do not care about or even more than you actually put into this crowd sale for the tokens you purchased that does not have any guarantee attached to them, as with any ico listed on the entirity of this site.

If you care to point me in the direction of the thread that you have seen this done successfully, then do so.
I am waiting. Undecided

It will take you quite a while to go through each and every thread pertaining to each and every ICO ever created for the past  two years.
So I sure hope you got the time set aside to do so.

I know I do not.

As for nantan. How much did you actually put into the purchase of your tokens?
I sure hope it is alot because you are calling for legal action now. And that is worth more than just 10 ethereum in a token sale.
I can assure you. You will be spending more than that just on a lawyer to hear your case in it's entirity.

Sure hope you have set aside $100,000 in legal fees. And that is not including if they even bring this case to court.

The winner in this case is the lawyer who will be running to bank with you and the others money.
So lose lose for both centra and for you there nantan.

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

dashingriddler
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:43:15 AM

I'll let the lawyer know that others are interested. Is their a website where I can get everyone involved with the legal proceedings. You just can't keep an investors money before going onto an exchange. They are two months away from that. It's simply stealing.
First off are you even located in the US?

Sure hope all these investors are because US based company have insurance against such allegations from foreign investors.

Oh you didn't read the memo up top of each and every thread set out by the administrator of the site in which you are post on?

Move on. You are really stepping to waters which you can tread in.

You seriously do not think they have no contingency plan against such action upon them on the legal stage?

Come on now.

I'll leave it there for you to ponder upon over night.

Get some rest. You need it now.

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

nantan

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:47:58 AM

All you newbie account holders clearly did not see the posted notice at the top of each forum thread topic haven't you?

Re read it again. Then you can talk about pursuing legal action against an ico.

I have seen many come and gone along the line and none of them gone thru successfully.

So I do hope you have a lot of money you do not care about or even more than you actually put into this crowd sale for the tokens you purchased that does not have any guarantee attached to them, as with any ico listed on the entirity of this site.

If you care to point me in the direction of the thread that you have seen this done successfully, then do so.
I am waiting. Undecided

It will take you quite a while to go through each and every thread pertaining to each and every ICO ever created for the past  two years.
So I sure hope you got the time set aside to do so.

I know I do not.

As for nantan. How much did you actually put into the purchase of your tokens?
I sure hope it is alot because you are calling for legal action now. And that is worth more than just 10 ethereum in a token sale.
I can assure you. You will be spending more than that just on a lawyer to hear your case in it's entirity.

Sure hope you have set aside $100,000 in legal fees. And that is not including if they even bring this case to court.

The winner in this case is the lawyer who will be running to bank with you and the others money.
So lose lose for both centra and for you there nantan.

So you think just because you are in a ICO you can legally steal from people? Wow....
dashingriddler
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:54:30 AM

franc0
Nothing I have said it was right or wrong.

You as a purchaser need to read everything that pertains in what you are buying into.
Whether that be a bicycle or a house.
You have to do your research and pick the suitable one for you.

Now with ICOs there are alot of them out there to choose from.

I have seen some come and go.
Only half of them succeed unfortunately.

Those that have run off with investors money did not follow thru or even respond to their customers once they held their funds in their hands.

Has Centratech done this?

Absolutely not.

They have been open and responding to every customer who has bought anything from them.

As they have said time and time again.

Customer service is their number 1 priority.

And I have seen how they work and they are following through on what they have set out in their whitepaper thus far.

Can you say that about the other ICO in which you have compared to this one time and time again?

I see you just posted on this other competitors thread.

haven't had a chance to read it yet as I am sure it is full of good and kind words such as the ones you have posted here time and time again. Wink

Thanks.

dashingriddler

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

micmren

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:54:39 AM

yes sell me you CTR at half the price pleasssseeee!!!! Please please please sell it for .10
Rastadon

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:56:23 AM

Hi there,
Just to let you guys know that I've just asked support@centra.tech for a full refund of my 100 ETH initial investment, without success ...
In my email I tried to explain that some information contains on their website had misled me into this investment, but they politely disagreed and explained that nothing on the website was misleading.
I am no expert with the legal aspects of this situation, but would appreciate any help on this matter.
Peace

that's a lot of money going to the hands of these scammers. I agree with others here, that we should create a group all of us that invested in centra and want our investment back.

Hope it ends well for all of us.

I invested 2.5 BTC and 5 ETH so over $9k USD. I inquired about refunds, they are not giving them. This was the response I received:

We are not accepting refunds. We are open to hearing every request then providing our explanation. This is as transparent we can be.

Thanks,
Centra

So for those invested, we can only hope they actually get their shit together. I would've preferred the CTO to not have done that interview. Should've came more prepared. It was painful. Clearly he's not a CTO. Absolutely as he would say.

I threw a good chunk of money away. Only question is how many cents on the dollar will I recover when this thing hits exchanges. Anyone know if this is on etherdelta yet?

The only chance for you to get the token and dump it at the first day of the distribution. I will watch for this token. Every altcoin based on ethereum platform will be listed on ether delta. Just hope the future just like populous.  Roll Eyes

nantan

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:59:51 AM

franc0

You as a purchaser need to read everything that pertains in what you are buying into.

Those that have run off with investors money did not follow thru or even respond to their customers once they held their funds in their hands.

Absolutely not.

They have been open and responding to every customer who has bought anything from them.

And I have seen how they work and they are following through on what they have set out in their whitepaper thus far.

Can you say that about the other ICO in which you have compared to this one time and time again?

haven't had a chance to read it yet as I am sure it is full of good and kind words such as the ones you have posted here time and time again. Wink

Thanks.

dashingriddler

You can't steal. Just like you can't have slaves. You can't just make up terms and hold people to them when they are against the law. You guys are asking for trouble and bad publicity.
wafdawg

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:02:40 AM

Hi there,
Just to let you guys know that I've just asked support@centra.tech for a full refund of my 100 ETH initial investment, without success ...
In my email I tried to explain that some information contains on their website had misled me into this investment, but they politely disagreed and explained that nothing on the website was misleading.
I am no expert with the legal aspects of this situation, but would appreciate any help on this matter.
Peace

that's a lot of money going to the hands of these scammers. I agree with others here, that we should create a group all of us that invested in centra and want our investment back.

I invested 2.5 BTC and 5 ETH so over $9k USD. I inquired about refunds, they are not giving them. This was the response I received:

We are not accepting refunds. We are open to hearing every request then providing our explanation. This is as transparent we can be.

Thanks,
Centra

So for those invested, we can only hope they actually get their shit together. I would've preferred the CTO to not have done that interview. Should've came more prepared. It was painful. Clearly he's not a CTO. Absolutely as he would say.

I threw a good chunk of money away. Only question is how many cents on the dollar will I recover when this thing hits exchanges. Anyone know if this is on etherdelta yet?

The only chance for you to get the token and dump it at the first day of the distribution. I will watch for this token. Every altcoin based on ethereum platform will be listed on ether delta. Just hope the future just like populous.  Roll Eyes

It's already distributed. Price is essentially zero. Thank God for Populous. I have a shitload of them.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
micmren

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:10:34 AM

franc0

Absolutely not.

Thanks.

dashingriddler

You can't steal. Just like you can't have slaves. You can't just make up terms and hold people to them when they are against the law. You guys are asking for trouble and bad publicity.

Listen Nantan either sue them or don't sue them we get your point just do it stop making pointless posts you're not getting your money back until it hits the exchange or ill level with you sell them on etherDelta ill buy them at a super low price. But sitting here making blank threats means nothing to know one its just annoying.
gamechain

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:10:57 AM

Hi there,
Peace

Thanks,
Centra

I think this project would be successful
because I join the Bounty activities
it would be popular in the Bitcointalk website Wink
dashingriddler
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:14:21 AM

franc0

Absolutely not.

Thanks.

dashingriddler

You obviously are not from the United states from your not knowing how the law works when it pertains to an ICO.
You buy into an ICO you better read the fine print into what you are agreeing to when you are purchasing into a company.

Just like that line from the movie when Tom hanks says:
"There is no crying in baseball!"

Then ICOs are not for you.

Good night to you. Get some rest.

dashingriddler

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

nantan

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:23:33 AM

franc0

Absolutely not.

Thanks.

dashingriddler

You obviously are not from the United states from your not knowing how the law works when it pertains to an ICO.
You buy into an ICO you better read the fine print into what you are agreeing to when you are purchasing into a company.

dashingriddler

You are promoting fraud. You can not implement what you state in your white papers. The SEC calls this fraud.
CentraTech (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:26:26 AM

franc0

Absolutely not.

Thanks.

dashingriddler

dashingriddler

You are promoting fraud. You can not implement what you state in your white papers. The SEC calls this fraud.

NO one is promoting fraud! Please state where do you see fraud in the white paper?
dashingriddler
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:32:16 AM

franc0

Absolutely not.

Thanks.

dashingriddler

dashingriddler

SEC has no jurisdiction on this project as they are not selling assets.

I would recommend you rewatch the video of the owner of Tenx interrogating his competitor again.

Then come back to post more nonsense on their competitors thread once more.

I am sure you will! Wink

dashingriddler

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

minerbro

Activity: 415
Merit: 287

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:33:45 AM

How much do they plan to collect in dollars? I did not find on page ico
nantan

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:41:30 AM

franc0

Absolutely not.

Thanks.

dashingriddler

dashingriddler

SEC has no jurisdiction on this project as they are not selling assets.

I would recommend you rewatch the video of the owner of Tenx interrogating his competitor again.

Then come back to post more nonsense on their competitors thread once more.

I am sure you will! Wink

dashingriddler

Everything you say is BS. You are saying you are basically exempt from fraud. Your company will fail. You are ripping people off. Shame on you.
securethebag

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:52:10 AM

When can we hear more about cBay???  Grin
Kingbit22691

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:43:16 AM

IN REGARDS TO Clif High and his "Interview" (Hit piece ? ) video

I don't get it....Is this just a hit piece against a competitor to one of the "three Amigos" investment of..."TENX"....Sure Clif is smart....sure Clif is knowledgeable....sure Clif has some "hits" under his belt....BUT.....why is he so hostile towards this guy?.... ...Clif admits to his failure of understanding the whitepaper and yet still adds it to his report?.....why did TENX not get this type of grilling?.....How come no one is asking how many transactions need to be made before TENX pays out any kind of decent dividends to it's cardholders?........I don't understand why TENX gets a pass......admittedly, I have yet to do my due diligence on this venture....but I have done so on TENX......Pillar......and Earthcoin?......all of which I just don't see what the hype is about....Trust Clif 100% ??....I'd be a fool.......respect his intelligence?.....sure do

Reggie Middleton is NOT a programmer........Reggie Middleton did NOT get the grilling over "Security" issues.....Reggie Middleton admits that he needs to hire A LOT more  people......Reggie is a nice guy...a smart guy.....a well known guy.......great....but why does he get a pass on the type of grilling this guy received?  So many assumptions and unknowns in regards to Veri......and yet.....Veri is somehow a much safer bet?......I took a gamble on Reggie.....But really......can anyone say for sure which one is more legit given the blatant difference in interview Technics between the two?

This is NOT Clif High's only "mistake" IMHO........please, someone explain "EARTHCOIN" Huh....I have purchased every report from  Clif....and have enjoyed a nice R.O.I. from some of his recommendations (populous, Veri ) ....but for the life of me,  I can't figure out how? when? why? and WTF? does he see in "Earthcoin"?....their Website is not even accessible. getearthcoin.com  ....AND they never really had anything other than the Name worth looking into.........ever.

You beat the guy up on the "shitty" graphics of his whitepaper?Huh??......and yet give zero concern and IN FACT laugh at those who tried to point out #1 the lack of whitepaper for Veri ?......( ok fine ) ..but #2 the obvious substandard website.....(WITH poor graphics )  for Veri Huh  .......the more I watch this, the more it feels like a hit piece....makes me want to sell my TENX in favor of the underdog.   Huh

So....Clif ends his "interview with "your not very good at what your doing...and you haven't really thought about it".......well Clif.....calling the kettle black are we?

Agree to the fullest extent, I respect cliff and It seemed he was so frustrated with him self making a mistake, or he was paid by competitors...... that he got frustrated and was angry at him self and became hostile barely would let the Mr. Sharma speak. Mr. Sharma got his main point across this is no scam, as cliff stated himself after speaking with Sam.... At the end of the day I will always believe in Centra Tech, there large investors before their ICO are very reputable people.
Noobty

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:06:08 AM

Feel pretty sick about this one. They have definitely not been truthful in a lot of things they have said in their white paper and online.

This constitutes violating the, The Uniform Commercial Code Article 2. This overides their terms and conditions. Therefore according to US law we are legally entitled to a refund on our purchase of the tokens.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: