Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:52:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet  (Read 61015 times)
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:28:45 AM

to dev,

i want to ask if there is a minimum goal to be achieved during the ico? i cant see the answer or details about that in the op.. please answer it, thanks!
AFAIK, the minimum goal is 10k ETH, it will let Centra to  make completion of their mobile app for iOS and Android.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:34:05 AM

But credit cards will be issued in any way? Regardless of the amount collected? I want this card Smiley It ll help me a lot in my life and my travels  Cool
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:11:59 PM

to dev,

i want to ask if there is a minimum goal to be achieved during the ico? i cant see the answer or details about that in the op.. please answer it, thanks!
AFAIK, the minimum goal is 10k ETH, it will let Centra to  make completion of their mobile app for iOS and Android.
Target minimum 10k ETH? It seems too much for an ICO when the Centra community is not big enough to mobilize so much ETH. Let's say I'm wrong, anyway expect ICO to achieve this goal. Good luck, dev.  Smiley
dashingriddler
Legendary

Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:18:31 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2017, 12:33:07 PM by dashingriddler

We already have a product, stop saying we dont, I Offered you to come test it yourself you refused so stop trolling on that subject.

No, you offered me a test flight BETA. That is no near a real finished product. You don't have the product ready nor finished.  

It's ready and usable but, a product is never finished. (Technology Always Updates)

Your TenX project still says Unreleased.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.onebit.app&hl=en

Thats how technology works. I don't want to keep going back and fourth with you. Your still invited and need to film yourself using it. Let me know, we'll send you a free Centra Blue Card.

Thanks,

Steve
@Franc0
This is a statement from the company you are promoting here on a direct competitors thread:
"TenX (PAY) announced they will have USA support for their alt-coin card by the end of the year"

They can not have their product operation in the USA market while Centra has their product available immediately to any US citizen who wishes to have and use it.

So you can not say anymore about them here.
Your argument is mute from now on.

Goodbye and have a nice time with your shiny new Blue card courtesy of Centra.

Have a nice day! Grin

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:25:44 PM

project looks good. I dont know if the card is real of rendered 3d version but would like to own one. crypto taking over fiat soon was a good news, now credit card replacement era on the horizon. Been looking forward to credit/debit card replacement,
wished i could get a card but all my holdings is in alts now..
quote from websites " calculate exchange rates between the different cryptocurrencies in real time. Centra’s Currency Conversion Engine (CCE) quickly makes their blockchain assets available to the fiat that they are going to use for all supported Cryptocurrencies to give the user the ability to spend their assets anywhere in the world that accepts Visa and/or MasterCard." why isnt the banks panicking LOL.   The product is revolutionary but i dont see anywhere mentioned so far  Grin
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:46:12 PM

to dev,

Target minimum 10k ETH? It seems too much for an ICO when the Centra community is not big enough to mobilize so much ETH. Let's say I'm wrong, anyway expect ICO to achieve this goal. Good luck, dev.  Smiley

I'm not dev, just an ordinary bitcointalk member. I dont actually know the minimum cap, but 10K is their first milestone on their whitepaper. If we use rate $225/ETH, 10K ETH will be 2,5M and so far they raised 1,5M.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
JHB3

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

ELIXIR TOKEN

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:18:39 PM

It became quite funny franco how you keep coming back here every 2-3 days just to spread some non-sense and spam.
There is only one way how I see things : You are a troll that has invested a lot of money into Ten-X ,   now the problem with this and why you are so focused on spreading bullshit here is that : 1 . You are just a troll ( quite possible)
2.  Because you invested a lot of money in Ten-X , you also know that as soon as Centra hits the market it will blow Ten-X out of the water ,  thus reducing greatly the value of your Ten-X tokens , thus why you are so desperate about spamming this thread.
It's quite obvious isn't it ? Most of you big investors in Ten-X will lose greatly due to a better project coming along recently after Ten-X was launched.
So an advice to you would be cash-out on your Ten-X tokens while you still have the chance , and invest in Centra cause it's obvious already isn't it ? This project is just better.
So now please , either follow my advice  or go back to Ten-X and hope that it will survive the impact Centra is going to have in the card business , cause if you believe with your stupid allegations that you can do anything to slow it down , than I'm sorry but you're not meant to take part in the crypto currency world.

I have noticed this franco character too, quite a time ago. I think you are right with one of your suggestions. I wouldn't go that far, saying he is a big investor who is scared his project will get blown away. By the time I started reading threads of new projects I noticed that there are always some people trying to spread a negative vibe. And almost every time there is one single person who spends a markedly amount of effort in doing this. I guess in this thread its franco. But soon after some time, when everybody can see that the devs are keeping their word, they suddenly disappear. I also think that those people are really important, because they are very often actual only critical persons who try to scrutinize the ideas of the developers. Which is often very eligible and important because there are many scam project out there who really just want your money.
firstboy

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

firstboy

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:46:54 PM

This look like a very interesting project that has similarity to the TenX.
However, it also runs a marketplace or multi tenant eCommerce like ebay.
Creating real use case is critical. Ultimately this will create better value compared to TenX.
Can't wait to see how is the development of this project.

micmren

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:20:27 PM

Creating real use case is critical. Ultimately this will create better value compared to TenX.

Agreed and if comparable to TenX's price the current sale of this coin is a no brainer.
YouShallNotPass

Activity: 392
Merit: 130

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:50:55 PM

Agreed and if comparable to TenX's price the current sale of this coin is a no brainer.

I see a bright future for CTR tokens, not just only in price but also its usability. Considering dev have a lot of plans for development in the upcoming months. We will be on the moon in no time.
itsonlikedonkeykong

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:54:49 PM

Less than 20 hours Until 25% Bonus is GONE

www.centra.tech/token-sale/ - General sale

www.centra.tech/gold - Gold Card 30+ ETH

www.centa.tech/black - Metal Black Card 100+ ETH

This is so exciting!

SO little time left for the bonuses.

This is a fascinating tech idea.

Very interested to see where it goes next.

Congrats guys!
dimifi

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 03:19:24 PM

I see a bright future for CTR tokens, not just only in price but also its usability. Considering dev have a lot of plans for development in the upcoming months. We will be on the moon in no time.
Yeah i think the same ... Compared few products in the market now and its nothing like centra group has planned for us Smiley just a few mins ago i was strugling with spectrocoin and i am quite experienced, was tryng to explain to friend via phone how to use it and seen with fresh eyes how crude is ui for first timers ..(promoted centra to support guy in spectro:D he said they have something like this after update) and about tokens i have high hopes ..invested a bit and planing to invest more at the time i got spare money 
firstboy

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

firstboy

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:23:47 PM

The biggest issue with TenX and it's current price is bad timing.
It listed at the time when Bitcoin is planning to have a fork.
The price lethargy continues, it has great value as one of the first crypto credit cards.
However, when it comes to token use case and potential application of the tokens, that is something TenX overlooked.
This is where Centra seems to pay attention to. The things that caught me is the potential in the remittance industry. I know it is huge.
I do know TenX doesn't allow fiat to Crypto, so it would be interesting how this can be achieve in Centra.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:24:56 PM

Competition on the market is very good. And here is a good bonuses,rewards and commisions. So i think centra take own good place in crypto customers  Smiley
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:59:17 PM

Has the item on Fox aired yet? Anybody got a link? And is there any place i can watch it? Seems like awareness of the project is spreading quickly, i'm glad i got in early!
CentraTech (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:02:59 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2017, 04:13:40 PM by CentraTech

I will be catching up to all questions. We just had a good phone conference.

2M+ MILESTONE HIT. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR CONTINUED CONTRIBUTIONS!

Pre-Sale is only 12 hours left. CASH In YOUR 25% BONUS TOKENS NOW. Don't miss out on the opportunity of the year

Thanks,
Steve
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:05:55 PM

Competition on the market is very good. And here is a good bonuses,rewards and commisions. So i think centra take own good place in crypto customers  Smiley

Thanks we are very excited. CENTRA full steam ahead!!!
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:21:01 PM

Will there be a monthly card statement? I already know there is an app for phones planned in the near fututre. I would love to know, especially during tax season, so I can calculate my capital gains/loses correctly. Also, I may have overlooked it, not sure, but what are the atm withdrawl fees?

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:39:13 PM

I will be catching up to all questions. We just had a good phone conference.

2M+ MILESTONE HIT. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR CONTINUED CONTRIBUTIONS!

Pre-Sale is only 12 hours left. CASH In YOUR 25% BONUS TOKENS NOW. Don't miss out on the opportunity of the year

Thanks,
Steve
Awesome guys! and that's only the presale! In my modest opinion if you speak more about cBay, which is unique, you are the only crypto card project that aim to build a marketplace like amazon, more people will recognize the great project you are building here

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:56:15 PM

Just an update:

BTC and LTC payments are OKAY to send from Exchanges. Please fill out your profile info with your ETH wallet address so your order may be processed. Our system generates a unique address for every user this way our verification platform is easy to use!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: