Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:03:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet  (Read 61015 times)
securethebag

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:35:45 AM

Was the facebook LIVE video of centra using the black card fake as well? I dont think so.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/CentraCard/videos/?ref=page_internal

"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
securethebag

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:01:56 AM

I am in NO WAY affiliated with Centra, im just reading between the lines. and from what i can see, this is all you live for.
And yes, I AM new to this forum bc the link was on the centra website  Smiley
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:11:38 AM

And may i ask why most account of ico manager on this platform is always newbie?
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:20:52 AM

In less than than 24 hours $1 millions more have been invested in this Pre-ICO round which took the whole raised fund so far at over $3.6 million now. It is impressive performance when I invested at start was not thinking at all so see this much interest because of some already in development mode. It is big amount so far so ICO will go more impressively.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
maot4

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:53:07 AM

With all the allegations flying about which to be fair are legitimate questions, why don't the centra team put out a video blog of the team on your tube introduciing the team to the community, a lot of people have been burnt recently , Ziber etc where similar concerns where raised. If I were in the Centra mgt I would have proposed doing a video blog to introduce the whole team as you seem to have a large team.

While this might be truely due to a freelance web developer just using pictures of random individuals on the internet, if you're looking to raise 100K ETH from a community the very minimium is to apologise for this error of using fake pictures and release a video blog of the team so people can validate they now match the new people being displayed on the website.
I do wish the project all the best but keeping the community trust is also key.
AlexSimion

Activity: 1078
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:57:13 AM

With all the allegations flying about which to be fair are legitimate questions, why don't the centra team put out a video blog of the team on your tube introduciing the team to the community, a lot of people have been burnt recently , Ziber etc where similar concerns where raised. If I were in the Centra mgt I would have proposed doing a video blog to introduce the whole team as you seem to have a large team.

While this might be truely due to a freelance web developer just using pictures of random individuals on the internet, if you're looking to raise 100K ETH from a community the very minimium is to apologise for this error of using fake pictures and release a video blog of the team so people can validate they now match the new people being displayed on the website.
They will be going like tomorrow with all their executive team so hopefully this will put aside the issues created by a picture.  Please try to ignore franc0 as he is just a troller and a Ten-X massive supporter , can you see the connection ?

CentraTech (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:57:53 AM

Mao4 - We 100% plan to do that. We understand it and will address it and keep the train moving.
maot4

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:01:17 AM

You can find it here:

For those who haven't check out the live videos from Centra Tech recently. I've compiled it for you neatly. Make sure also to like their Facebook page to be updated instantly about the company announcements. Enjoy !

And also they'll be having another livestream tomorrow, So stay tuned !

This is a bit strange, is Sam the only one that works inside an office, I meant the whole team together in a video introduction blog not randome indviduals in their bedrooms or a field somewhere, or at least half of the team together afterall you've insisted you're all in the US.
CentraTech (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:15:19 AM

It's an unplanned live stream because there's someone who keeps the sending bad vibes on the community that time that's why they've decided to create a short video introducing themselves but tomorrow they'll be all in and we'll be able to see them on live. So no need to spread the pessimism.

For god sake is not just me. Live Video with 4 scammers all in their bedrooms is not VALID.

When it was a Saturday and we  have personal lives in is valid and matters. Thats the truth. Once upon time, not very long ago, you stated that we didn't exist. We had to go live and prove it otherwise.

We are doing that again tomorrow.
maot4

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:18:11 AM

You can find it here:

For those who haven't check out the live videos from Centra Tech recently. I've compiled it for you neatly. Make sure also to like their Facebook page to be updated instantly about the company announcements. Enjoy !

And also they'll be having another livestream tomorrow, So stay tuned !

This is a bit strange, is Sam the only one that works inside an office, I meant the whole team together in a video introduction blog not randome indviduals in their bedrooms or a field somewhere, or at least half of the team together afterall you've insisted you're all in the US.

It's an unplanned live stream because there's someone who keeps the sending bad vibes on the community that time that's why they've decided to create a short video introducing themselves but tomorrow they'll be all in and we'll be able to see them on live. So no need to spread the pessimism.

Ok thanks, look forward to it. I believe the crypto card community should have multiple players and rightly so as competition alows the community gets the best service, so an additional one or ten is not too much, you just need to do better with communication and planning, i will invest if I can be convinced by what I see in the expected video.
kashish948
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:45:59 AM

hey so are investors from the us allowed or blocked?
GoingAround

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:07:28 AM

Who gives credit line for titanium? And how to get your card?

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM
Kingbit22691

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:31:28 AM

Love this ICO hopefully I can get more CTR before they sell out
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:45:09 AM

I asked this question before

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2041101.msg20626586#msg20626586

Maybe I was not straight-forward enough:

Where does Centra plan to get revenue from?

How did Centra manage to convince the insurance company without any actual cards and marketplace in public?
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:08:15 AM

This can't be a scam because i just convince a noob in crypto world to invest in this project which he did. I don't supposedly first turn out to be a bad one. Huh
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:46:51 PM

I'm a the only one who thinking that the funds panel on the website doesnt work properly? That's like refresh / update once a day.
But so far yeah, glad to know we hit 3,6M dollars.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
silverston

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:00:59 PM

If I want to invest in the range 5-30eth, do I need to register the form on the blue card? I saw only from a gold card and better

█████     ████████████████████
█████     ████████████████████
█████                    █████
█████     ██████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
.SWAAP. ▄▄▄▄▄██    ▄▄
 █       ▄▄▀▀▀
 █     ▄▀
▄▄▄   █  ▄▄
▀▀███▄   █▀
██▄███  ▀▀
▄▄▀███  ▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▄███  ▀█
███▀▀ ▄  ██
      ▀▄
 █      ▀▄▄
 █         ▀██
 ▀▀▀▀▀██
⟩⟩.
..For Individuals & Traders..
..For Businesses...................
..For Financial Institutions..
⟩⟩.
Pre-Sale
LIVE on
Uniswap
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████   ████             ████
████   ██████████████   ████
████   ████      ████   ████
████             ████   ████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
Kingbit22691

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:54:46 PM

Who gives credit line for titanium? And how to get your card?
They said bancorp does. It is their central bank they are working with for these cards and credit lines on them.
"We use Bancorp bank domestically and internationally."
So you might want to do your search on their site for your answers pertaining to see the exact limits they offer for exclusive members and their entitled memberships.

If I want to invest in the range 5-30eth, do I need to register the form on the blue card? I saw only from a gold card and better
Reach the minimum amount to invest during the token sale -they extended it to three more days to get the 25% bonus - and they will give either the blue card upon reaching that options limit or the gold card depending if you reached that cards minimum limit to invest towards. Which is 30eth I believe the last time I checked the website.
But it might have changed since they moved services to amazon last night.
Which was a flawless migration might I add. Grin

Finally someone who knows what there talking about. Grin
wafdawg

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:58:53 PM

Yes a majority of our executive team will be together tomorrow to handle these issues. We are not hiding from these problems! To us this was a simple mistake that needed to be cleared smoothly.

We will be together for our launch and address an apology and increase our bonuses to 25% for the next 3 days. We will confirm this tomorrow.

We have a REAL PRODUCT, that we invited doubters to join and use.

WE RAISED 4M+ USD already. We are owed an opportunity to explain and we owe an explanation to the community.

No Foul play is going on, this is an honest mistake from Philipines (No offense to any) Freelancers whom rushed on our website to get us up before certain events happened and made mistakes.

We are addressing them and will continue to address every issue the community has.

There are members here that have personal vendettas against us and it will never stop us!

I invested earlier today at the gold card level and received a 20% bonus. Now that you are extending the 25% bonus, will all accounts be credited with the additional 5%? My ETH address:

0x55D35116e5dDfC16D89f552984274ec377539f3c

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Noobty

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:36:19 PM

Love this ICO hopefully I can get more CTR before they sell out

You just created the account to support Centra, shameful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: