Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:32:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet  (Read 61015 times)
CentraTech (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:02:29 AM

Now this is an ICO worth it's weight in gold. One of the key points here that immediately grabbed my attention was that fact that it is a US based startup, meaning compliance with regulatory bodies.
  The white paper clearly states, "CTR tokens are not SECURITIES nor SHARES. They are a utility based on the ethereum blockchain." Thats legalese for: US residents are welcome to participate, without fear of persecution from the long arm of the law.
   This ICO is offerings a great opportunity. A crypto debit card will bridge the gap between fiat and crypto coins. I myself use the shift debit card partnered with coinbase, but this supports a multitude of cryptos without having to go through a third party exchange, cutting the middle guy out (no disrespect).
   The crypto scene is about to explode with opportunity, thanks to honest startups like this one.
The SEC has already issued a statement regarding the dao, as being a security, and the crackdown is already asunder. Expect regulators to move with a thunderous force in the near future. I'm looking foward to this project and I'll be keeping an eye on it.

Thanks for the suport. We were always a utility token being able to be used on our Centra Line of Products & exchanges so we are very excited

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:15:19 AM

Once in awhile, a project comes up and makes you really excited. You feel that it is going to be big and feel so good about being part of. It was really privilege to be part of Centra launch. I have participated in Social and AirDrop and i have to say that it was really fun to write about it rather than just a job to get some extra coins. It has the future and i will continue to be part of it. Thank you Centra. Please keep up the good job.

Thank you for the continuous support! www.centra.tech/token-sale/  pre-sale is still open 3 more days. Get your 25% bonus tokens!
dashingriddler
Legendary

Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:10:09 AM

Once in awhile, a project comes up and makes you really excited. You feel that it is going to be big and feel so good about being part of. It was really privilege to be part of Centra launch. I have participated in Social and AirDrop and i have to say that it was really fun to write about it rather than just a job to get some extra coins. It has the future and i will continue to be part of it. Thank you Centra. Please keep up the good job.

I agree with you.

I am in total support of this project and will be monitoring the thread for them as an adviser of all their hallmark moments once the ico has started.

I have been assured of their commitment to the companies success and I am here to help give everyone involved a piece of mind of their integrity on behalf of the Centra team!

Good luck to all who choose to participate in their ico token sale as it is a good discount for the early birds.

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:49:38 AM

They say this project is a fork of "cough cough" and say it has no product behind it only a bunch of talk and promises like "cough", As you can read, their are many individual supporting this project and waiting for it to be develop, hope that the dev team can deliver what the community expected but there is always a bump in the road so good luck.
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:47:28 AM

I agree with you.

I am in total support of this project and will be monitoring the thread for them as an adviser of all their hallmark moments once the ico has started.

I have been assured of their commitment to the companies success and I am here to help give everyone involved a piece of mind of their integrity on behalf of the Centra team!

Good luck to all who choose to participate in their ico token sale as it is a good discount for the early birds.

Thank you for your support! We are officially at $1,000,000.00+ RAISED ON OUR PRE-ICO! THANK YOU EVERYONE WHOSE PARTICIPATED SO FAR!!

Less than 3 days left. Get your 25% Bonus. ALL BTC and LTC contributors will get their tokens 8/5/17. The Pre-Sale has a token lock for transfers! We apprecaite everyones support. We cant wait to get the Centra Cards into your hands!

Thanks,
Steve
dashingriddler
Legendary

Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:48:46 AM

They say this project is a fork of "cough cough" and say it has no product behind it only a bunch of talk and promises like "cough", As you can read, their are many individual supporting this project and waiting for it to be develop, hope that the dev team can deliver what the community expected but there is always a bump in the road so good luck.
I think I know what cough your talking about. Undecided
But I assure you they have a more streamlined operation, a team that hands off the ball so to get their tasks completed before the day is done.
Unlike that cough you keep mentioning.

You really should get that cold taken a look at. Cheesy

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:52:01 AM

I think I know what cough your talking about. Undecided
But I assure you they have a more streamlined operation, a team that hands off the ball so to get their tasks completed before the day is done.
Unlike that cough you keep mentioning.

You really should get that cold taken a look at. Cheesy

I was talking about TENX's Bitcoin Sign requirements to verify transactions just to be blunt lol. That was the "cough cough", No pun intended.

However. Our Public BTC/LTC system is going through final testings. We are still processing Manual orders. Just come by www.centra.tech and speak to LIVE CHAT rep to process if anyone wants to purchase with BTC and LTC
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:06:00 AM

Also to all whom are wondering. Public Registration to add your account and fill in your shipping details begins 8/5/17 for your Centra Card. Tokens that have been sent to the Smart Contract have been automatically disbursed back. Check page 1 to see how to view them now!
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:01:11 AM

Invite yourself and come join the slack:

https://centratech.herokuapp.com/

25% Still going on for 2 more days! Don't miss out on this opportunity of the year! 1M Already raised!

Thanks,
Steve

Also Telegram:

https://t.me/centratech
atchoum6760
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:13:15 AM

The whitepaper is very interest to read and the graphics nice.

CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:17:35 AM

The whitepaper is very interest to read and the graphics nice.

Thanks for your feedback! We appreciate it!

Visit www.centra.tech/token-sale/

2 more days left 25% Bonus on the table.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:05:51 AM

why can't anyone make free atm withdrawals? Just charge for nominal annual card fee just like banks do.
These cards can not be mainstream if they charge for each withdrawal.
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:57:59 AM

I've also invested some  Grin Getting more and more excited about this project. Nice to see that the team is so active with the Community and continuously releasing updates, videos, and news.
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:23:29 AM

We have big plans for the Centra Line of products focused on FinTech here in the US primarily and then internationally in our future products. We see a great positive in Centras value and Utility Token and we are excited to bring this adventure on!

Thank you, Stay Tuned!

-Sam Sharma

p.s. Hold on guys ! We're going to the top. Can't wait on what this company has more to offer for us in the future. Good luck on your future endeavors !

Definitely a great news for all the investors here. Was looking forward to this from quite some time now and fortunately, I have invested some in Centra and Will get my card soon I guess.
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:33:23 AM

Very nice and interesting project to invest.

Dev of Centra are very active and come with latest updates on regular intervals. Keep it up.
atchoum6760
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:39:22 AM

It's a nice project i like this great idea with a brand new technology for the payment card.

jukKas

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:48:23 AM

This project seems to be very cool! Website is elegant, they've got big quite experienced team, and community is starting to grow. Will definitely read the whitepaper. Is there any road map when the multi-currency card will be available?

Bitcoin
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:32:19 AM

why can't anyone make free atm withdrawals? Just charge for nominal annual card fee just like banks do.
These cards can not be mainstream if they charge for each withdrawal.

Withdrawal fees will never be eradicate in ATM's because its the way we pay the bank for "using their atm". Some bank withdrawal fees are minimal and there are some also which deduct a huge amount in to your debit card. So better choose an ATM with lesser withdrawal fees. Centra dont have the capability to stop this ATM owners in conducting such fees but instead Centra offered a free service which converts our Cryptocurrency to Fiat Currency easily.

So, how would one know about ATM with lesser withdrawal fees? Will there be some kind of guide provided by centra? I'm planning to invest but want to be sure about the service first.
buffal

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:34:17 AM

I've only been a couple of months in this world, and from everything I've seen the cards I think they're a winner. I've joined other Ico, and now I'll do it with Centra, I think the card market is one Need for most people who like me just got into this world. An easy way to spend your profits with the smallest steps and accessible to everyone. Good luck with the project and encourage people to invest in this Ico.
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:09:15 PM

The Centra Wallet App makes it easy for people to register for the Centra Debit Card, store their cryptocurrency assets, as well as control its functions, such as turning on or off  the card without the usual hassle involved with contacting the issuing banks, etc. Users will be able to send money in 5+ currencies to over 100+ countries without being charged fees. The end user experience is enhanced by eliminating the costs associated with interbank exchange rate fluctuations and excessive fees. All assets stored on Centra Wallets are safe, secure and insured from thefts and hackers.

that is quite interesting. i'm gonna find out more about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: