Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:25:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet  (Read 61015 times)
dashingriddler
Legendary

Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:18:47 PM

I dont believe in TenX... they are saying a lot, but doing nothing...
So Im buyed Monaco tokens..
And now I see that here is a little more potential  :: Huh

Don't buy those monaco assets or TenX. Totally agree with you, TenX it trying to establish it self as the best developed service but when I see the facts here about Centra... Centra has a huge potential.

Once I read the whitepaper of TenX I was pretty amazed by them. Their comparison against the other available services brought me to the conclusion that they have to be good. But I'm now pretty far away from this opinion.

In every comparison Centra looks much better then his competitors. Zero Transaction Fees, better withdrawal amounts, better security, including insurance. No other service provides insurance.

Look at the whitepaper of Centra: https://www.centra.tech/CentraWhitePaper.pdf. It looks quite long but is an interesting read, then you can develop your own opinion about the project.

With Monaco you have only "little control" over the "user's funds security control" and it is not open source like Centra. I can hardly imagine you will still decide to buy Monaco, but as i said, read the whitepaper. Its pretty interesting.

what are you talking about, TENX have an APP in playstore is about to release WEB app and IOS. They have already a working product were centra does NOT. Centra don't even have an app in the playstore, where i can order a centra card?

Stop saying nonsense. what CENTRA has done besides promises? NOTHING. this is most certainly a scam.
Franc0.You just need to stop.

You realize they are having a feature on a publicized news show.
If you had the time to even research into what you are blasting about. Roll Eyes

"Announcement: Centra will be featured on our local FOX news Thursday August 10th, at 11:00 AM EST News. I will get local listing information for everyone! and post in social media after!"

Referenced on their slack channel yesterday from one of their representatives.

Now. Can you say that about any of the other companies you are talking about?
No you can not.
So please refrain from spreading this nonsense on their thread.
Thank you.

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CentraTech (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:52:15 PM

Guys come join us on Centra Slack

http://slack.centra.tech

for the auto invite!

Less than 36 hours till the 25% bonus is done! Join now!

www.centra.tech/token-sale/
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:53:44 PM

I reread the white paper, and their was an important piece of information that I seemed to overlook.
It says token holders are eligible to receive 0.8% eth for every transaction made on the network.
That's awsome, so the bigger your token stake, the more eth you'll receive, correct? On top of that, 0% spending fee, and eligibility of up to 2% rewards. This card keeps getting better every time I read the white paper Cheesy

CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:55:26 PM

I reread the white paper, and their was an important piece of information that I seemed to overlook.
It says token holders are eligible to receive 0.8% eth for every transaction made on the network.
That's awsome, so the bigger your token stake, the more eth you'll receive, correct? On top of that, 0% spending fee, and eligibility of up to 2% rewards. This card keeps getting better every time I read the white paper Cheesy

Our rewards system is first class! It's a very fixed ratio,  we are giving almost all profits from licensing rights to our clients for the card. We are trying to build a global banking system.

Our other product lines are our money makers. cBay, Centra Merchant Services, & Centra Financial Services.

Thanks!
JHB3

Activity: 420

ELIXIR TOKEN

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:03:56 PM

I dont believe in TenX... they are saying a lot, but doing nothing...
So Im buyed Monaco tokens..
And now I see that here is a little more potential  :: Huh

Don't buy those monaco assets or TenX. Totally agree with you, TenX it trying to establish it self as the best developed service but when I see the facts here about Centra... Centra has a huge potential.

Once I read the whitepaper of TenX I was pretty amazed by them. Their comparison against the other available services brought me to the conclusion that they have to be good. But I'm now pretty far away from this opinion.

In every comparison Centra looks much better then his competitors. Zero Transaction Fees, better withdrawal amounts, better security, including insurance. No other service provides insurance.

Look at the whitepaper of Centra: https://www.centra.tech/CentraWhitePaper.pdf. It looks quite long but is an interesting read, then you can develop your own opinion about the project.

With Monaco you have only "little control" over the "user's funds security control" and it is not open source like Centra. I can hardly imagine you will still decide to buy Monaco, but as i said, read the whitepaper. Its pretty interesting.

what are you talking about, TENX have an APP in playstore is about to release WEB app and IOS. They have already a working product were centra does NOT. Centra don't even have an app in the playstore, where i can order a centra card?

Stop saying nonsense. what CENTRA has done besides promises? NOTHING. this is most certainly a scam.
U are using Straw man logical fallacy here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
And dose centra project needs to have app now when project just starting and token pre sale hasn't even begun ? what u will do with app or card when project didnt started? waste your mb in phone and space in wallet? maybe its my english language comprehension skills but i dont understad your stated argument points its clearly looks like argumentation fallacy

is not a fallacy, are facts. Way before TENX started their PRE ICO and ICO, they already had a working product, a functional card and a functional app, you could in fact order and use the card way before PRE-ico. Investigate a little, people here saying TENX has done nothing, all the contrary, were centra has only made promises. How can he even compare the work done in TENX when centra has done NOTHING besides promises?

Actually, Franc0 does have a valid point.

No Franc0 has no valid point. Every project needs to start at some point. There is a roadmap available where every information regarding the development is available. If the devs can accomplish those milestones it would be great but now one can promise it. There is always a certain amount of risk, but being an early adopter, in case everything goes fine can be really profitable. But you are fudding around, trying to talk their project bad and accusing them for scam.

Sorry btw, maybe I said it a bit wrong. I don't think TenX is a bad project, they accomplished some great stuff meanwhile and they have a really nice development team but I don't think that they will be competitive enough if Centra gets huge.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:27:05 PM

TenX have ready cards? Anyone have their Crypto cards? Why any photo with this cards? TenX only buyed ready project make re-brand and re-sell for us for huge money...

And here is own product with interesting strategy..

TenX does. They are a great platform. Our business model is similar to their cards however we have a whole line of other products.

We are US based and market ready.

Get ready to see people with their cards in action. We requested all card holders receiving their Centra Gold and Black cards to make a video.

Thanks,

Steve
Its good to have a competition because investors and other interested parties can chose who they like to support or invest with. if the project have more to offer it is their rights to brag about it, projects will always have constant development its not a set and forget kind of thing.
dashingriddler
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:45:44 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2017, 07:58:54 PM by dashingriddler

It can be seen as what the credit cards companies do for their customers who use their cards frequently for their purchases.
It is a cash back feature on theirs but those are given out on a yearly basis once they are accumulated.
Atleast for the one I had before which was a gas bank card years back.

But there is more of an incentive with this one;
So as the amount of ethereum rises so does your reward.

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

nancydro

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:50:48 PM

Just joined and sent 1eth-hope for a bright future.Good luck Centra team
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:57:09 PM

Just joined and sent 1eth-hope for a bright future.Good luck Centra team

Thank you Nancy! We are here to answer any questions you might have. Thanks!
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:04:32 PM

Lets not get side tracked any of those conversations can be held in the appropriate ANN pages for those respective companies.

Lets focus on our product line here at Centra and answer any questions anyone may have.

Thanks,
Steve
asdlolciterquit_2

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:12:14 PM

I know maybe it's too early to talk about it, but in these days bitcoin's world lives a period of transition, with the hardfork that create BCC and the other possible future hardforks.

If some of these "new bitcoin" will become important in some way, is it possible that it or they will be added to the list of coin accepted by Centra?

CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:27:29 PM

I know maybe it's too early to talk about it, but in these days bitcoin's world lives a period of transition, with the hardfork that create BCC and the other possible future hardforks.

If some of these "new bitcoin" will become important in some way, is it possible that it or they will be added to the list of coin accepted by Centra?

Currently for the ICO we only accept 3 forms of payment.

As far as within the Centra Wallet App you can use 8 forms of payment.
hannusolo

Activity: 434
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:34:13 PM

It will be interesting to see these competing crypto cards (tenx, monco, centra, (etc.?)) in the next months. There will be a huge fight, but they might can coexist next to ech other with unique features.
I will be watching the race Cheesy
dashingriddler
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:34:28 PM

-deleted all the repetitive things they keep offering to this dicusstion-

In any case these are all green flags to invest in TENX, not avoiding buying TENX tokens. He bought Monaco that has no working product and they already even got funding from ICO. Why would you buy that instead of TENX? What logic is that?
If they have all these green flags then go there and spread your praise there.
Why waste your so precious time here trying to derail the ones who are interested in this product?

What if IBM wanted to do to the same to Apple when they were just starting out?
No innovation in the industry.
Same thing you are doing here.

Stop it if you could. Just take a nap and get some rest.

It will be interesting to see these competing crypto cards (tenx, monco, centra, (etc.?)) in the next months. There will be a huge fight, but they might can coexist next to ech other with unique features.
I will be watching the race Cheesy

Exactly! You have nailed it right on the head.
They are competing for users of their products.
So let them fight it out and may the best one prevail.

It is only good for the end consumer when it comes down to it.
Better pricing, better service and even more ~ You choose which one is better suited to you needs! Wink

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:56:03 PM

8 forms of payment for the ico via app sounds really good  Smiley
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:01:00 PM

8 forms of payment for the ico via app sounds really good  Smiley

Sorry I might of not been clear.

FOR ICO - ONLY 3 forms of payment

TO convert your CTR or other currencies you can do it in the App When Version 1.5 rolls out.
AlexSimion

Activity: 1078
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:02:54 PM

It became quite funny franco how you keep coming back here every 2-3 days just to spread some non-sense and spam.
There is only one way how I see things : You are a troll that has invested a lot of money into Ten-X ,   now the problem with this and why you are so focused on spreading bullshit here is that : 1 . You are just a troll ( quite possible)
2.  Because you invested a lot of money in Ten-X , you also know that as soon as Centra hits the market it will blow Ten-X out of the water ,  thus reducing greatly the value of your Ten-X tokens , thus why you are so desperate about spamming this thread.
It's quite obvious isn't it ? Most of you big investors in Ten-X will lose greatly due to a better project coming along recently after Ten-X was launched.
So an advice to you would be cash-out on your Ten-X tokens while you still have the chance , and invest in Centra cause it's obvious already isn't it ? This project is just better.
So now please , either follow my advice  or go back to Ten-X and hope that it will survive the impact Centra is going to have in the card business , cause if you believe with your stupid allegations that you can do anything to slow it down , than I'm sorry but you're not meant to take part in the crypto currency world.

Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:03:50 PM

ok my false  Tongue thanks for the correction.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 10:11:13 PM

Why do u want to hold the ICO for 60 days?

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:12:17 PM

All what i'm reading here sounds good.
I wish you guys the best with the ICO and i'm very curious to know all your future plans.
+1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: