Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:35:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet  (Read 61015 times)
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:01:45 PM

Pre sale is over soon, last chance to have 25% bonus !
The CTR token has a nice future, he will hit major exchanges like bittrex kraken and polo, Centra is already confirmed with these exchanges. Don't miss the opportunity to have à Nice bonus, the value of the token will grow really fast after the ico when token will hit exchanges !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dashingriddler
Legendary

Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:02:47 PM

Just an update:

BTC and LTC payments are OKAY to send from Exchanges. Please fill out your profile info with your ETH wallet address so your order may be processed. Our system generates a unique address for every user this way our verification platform is easy to use!

Good to know we are able to send ETH with out any problems now.
As I have it in an exchange and knowing it can be sent form there with any issues is something that I wanted to be known before I did.

Thanks again!

dashingriddler

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

CentraTech (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:03:31 PM

I will be catching up to all questions. We just had a good phone conference.

2M+ MILESTONE HIT. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR CONTINUED CONTRIBUTIONS!

Pre-Sale is only 12 hours left. CASH In YOUR 25% BONUS TOKENS NOW. Don't miss out on the opportunity of the year

Thanks,
Steve

Congratulations Centra team and to all the supporters!!! Is the pre-sale already over or still after 12 hours? Just checked the website and the pre-sale counter end now shows 0:0:0:0.

Working on to get that corrected now! Still 10 hours and 57 mins left!
extremegym

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:16:49 PM

Pre-Sale is only 12 hours left. CASH In YOUR 25% BONUS TOKENS NOW. Don't miss out on the opportunity of the year

Thanks,
Steve

Congratulations Centra team and to all the supporters!!! Is the pre-sale already over or still after 12 hours? Just checked the website and the pre-sale counter end now shows 0:0:0:0.

Working on to get that corrected now! Still 10 hours and 57 mins left!

the forum activity is quite good. wish u luck with the ico.
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:00:51 PM

Thanks,
Steve

Wow, congrats! Glad i joined in when there was still the 25% bonus. Reaching that amount in the pre-sale is a good sign for sure. Im hearing more and more buzz about Centra on different places. Think there is some real competition for TenX!  Grin
dimifi

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 06:12:41 PM

Thanks,
Steve
Wow congratz! Cheesy as such speeds all tokens will be sold out in a week Cheesy I dont know if i can be happy for rapid success of project or sad because will miss oportunity to contribute more and this way get more of those sweet tokens  Huh
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:18:50 PM

Thanks,
Steve
Wow congratz! Cheesy as such speeds all tokens will be sold out in a week Cheesy I dont know if i can be happy for rapid success of project or sad because will miss oportunity to contribute more and this way get more of those sweet tokens  Huh

We wont sell out overnight we definitely Will sell out! Get your 25% BONUS NOW - ONLY 9 HOURS LEFT!
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:41:42 PM

Hi Guys,

The Worldwide Clock is working now! Should be 9 Hours 20 mins left on Pre-sale ICO. PM Me if you see something different!

25% JUMP ON IT! Don't regret.
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:24:42 PM

Please set Gas Limits to 200,000 when sending to our Smart Contract via ETH. Thank you
securethebag

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:40:22 PM

Hi Guys,

The Worldwide Clock is working now! Should be 9 Hours 20 mins left on Pre-sale ICO. PM Me if you see something different!

25% JUMP ON IT! Don't regret.

Just locked in my bonus.. very exciting. Thank you Centra for all the updates
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:52:15 PM

You have SECURED the bag! Lol.

6 hours left guys! 25%. Don't be the guy whose like I wish i took ADVANTAGE of free money!

Thanks,
Steve
dashingriddler
Legendary

Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:12:53 PM

We already have a product, stop saying we dont, I Offered you to come test it yourself you refused so stop trolling on that subject.

No, you offered me a test flight BETA. That is no near a real finished product. You don't have the product ready nor finished.  

It's ready and usable but, a product is never finished. (Technology Always Updates)

Your TenX project still says Unreleased.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.onebit.app&hl=en

Thats how technology works. I don't want to keep going back and fourth with you. Your still invited and need to film yourself using it. Let me know, we'll send you a free Centra Blue Card.

Thanks,

Steve
@Franc0
This is a statement from the company you are promoting here on a direct competitors thread:
"TenX (PAY) announced they will have USA support for their alt-coin card by the end of the year"

They can not have their product operation in the USA market while Centra has their product available immediately to any US citizen who wishes to have and use it.

So you can not say anymore about them here.
Your argument is mute from now on.

Goodbye and have a nice time with your shiny new Blue card courtesy of Centra.

Have a nice day! Grin

They announced it for Q4 this year, you do realize that Q4 starts in two months right?
You do realize that two months in the crypto world is an eternity don't you!?
If you do not put out IMMEDIATELY like Centra is claiming they can produce their cards and being FULLY OPERATIONAL then this other "project we shall not name" has already in the game of playing catch up and they will be losing out on potential customers to the one who is out the gates and off to races as in Centra will be.

So what of this "we will be out at the end of year" mean to you? That means 6 months from now to me.
As they will not have a ready product in 2 months from now if they are promising you and their other so called loyal customers this.

But let us just see shall we?! Wink

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:47:38 PM

We already have a product, stop saying we dont, I Offered you to come test it yourself you refused so stop trolling on that subject.

No, you offered me a test flight BETA. That is no near a real finished product. You don't have the product ready nor finished.  

It's ready and usable but, a product is never finished. (Technology Always Updates)

Thats how technology works. I don't want to keep going back and fourth with you. Your still invited and need to film yourself using it. Let me know, we'll send you a free Centra Blue Card.

Thanks,

Steve
@Franc0
This is a statement from the company you are promoting here on a direct competitors thread:
"TenX (PAY) announced they will have USA support for their alt-coin card by the end of the year"

They can not have their product operation in the USA market while Centra has their product available immediately to any US citizen who wishes to have and use it.

Have a nice day! Grin

They announced it for Q4 this year, you do realize that Q4 starts in two months right?
If you do not put out IMMEDIATELY like Centra is claiming they can produce their cards and being FULLY OPERATIONAL then this other "project we shall not name" has already in the game of playing catch up and they will be losing out on potential customers to the one who is out the gates and off to races as in Centra will be.

So what of this "we will be out at the end of year" mean to you? That means 6 months from now to me.
As they will not have a ready product in 2 months from now if they are promising you and their other so called loyal customers this.

We can't wait to get the cards to our users hands. TenX also doesn't put clients names on cards. WE DO. Get ready for disruptive US tech!
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:49:30 PM

You planning issue blue cards at once crownsale ll end?
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:01:22 PM

You planning issue blue cards at once crownsale ll end?

Correct blue cards will go out at the end of our ICO. The sooner the better! Spread the word and lets get there! STOX did it 1 day (Even though 77k In Ether was from a VC - I dont know if anyone caught that or not)

25% ENDS in 7 HOURS. GUYS GET YOUR BONUS TOKENS NOW! We are close to 2.5M RAISED!
Trrrt

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:07:54 PM

The amount raise during the presale is huge, 2,5 millions it a great success.
So impatient that you send the blue card, it will be so cool, et the end of the ico when we will raise an enourmous amount of money we will received our card.
Only good news incoming, don't miss it !
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:36:15 PM

Dang! Shocked I saw this thread when it was just the first post. And I thought, hey, this looks pretty neat. But some reason I forgot to check again. And now it's all over the internet with those press releases. Tongue

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:37:20 PM

Yesh )) As soon, as possible ))
You have a lot of competitors now, and you must hurry up ) We are waiting your cards ) And our crypto waiting also  Grin
dimifi

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 09:39:49 PM

Thanks,

Steve
@Franc0

Have a nice day! Grin

Yeah i agree with u ..Speed is most important now days the first pioneers get the prize ..slow ones misses enormous opportunities.But in this case i doubt devs will do that mistake considering money amounts already raised
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:40:37 PM

6 1/2 HOURS LEFT

YOU CAN USE our ETH ADDRESS:

centratoken.eth

GO GO GO!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: