Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:41:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet  (Read 61015 times)
KGBx

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:36:28 PM

The amount of fresh forum accounts in this thread is too damn high! And all defend Centra project? Seems really odd  Wink

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DaichiJapan

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:37:52 PM

Where and how we will be able to get Centra to get the card. And there are strong competitors such as Tenx and monaco . Hopefully you'll be better than them .

lol i invested in Monaco what a shity company to invest in Sad  I still havent received my card.

I Have alot of trust in Mr.sharma, nothing but good things for me to say.  Centra will take over this field IMO.
Centra is having accusation in the altcoin section. But it could be possible to take the fail project such as monaco.
Kingbit22691

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:51:46 PM

Where and how we will be able to get Centra to get the card. And there are strong competitors such as Tenx and monaco . Hopefully you'll be better than them .

lol i invested in Monaco what a shity company to invest in Sad  I still havent received my card.

I Have alot of trust in Mr.sharma, nothing but good things for me to say.  Centra will take over this field IMO.
Centra is having accusation in the altcoin section. But it could be possible to take the fail project such as monaco.

Highly doubt Centra will fail, They have such large funding outside of the crowdfunding. From well known people in the US.
nantan

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:54:51 PM

This coin is DOA. The CTO Sam thinks there are 52 states. The guy still uses his email from the used car lot he use to work it at. This is an absolute joke. Clif messed up putting this in his report, confusing it with centra union. Someone should start a change.org petition.
micmren

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:03:10 PM

This coin is DOA. The CTO Sam thinks there are 52 states. The guy still uses his email from the used car lot he use to work it at. This is an absolute joke. Clif messed up putting this in his report, confusing it with centra union. Someone should start a change.org petition.

Some people include DC and Puerto Rico. which would make 52 however I believe they fall under territories and not official states.
dashingriddler
Legendary

Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:06:50 PM

nantan, do you even live in the US?

You know puerto rico had declared themselves a state since earlier this year, with it's potential in becoming one in 2025. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/51st_state
And DC would be.

And why change your response a few times?

Just stop before you hurt yourself by thinking, editing and then posting another response.

Thanks.

dashingriddler

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

Kingbit22691

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:18:43 PM

Some people include DC and Puerto Rico. which would make 52 however I believe they fall under territories and not official states.

lol i thought there was 52 states also, hate trollers that just hate on something thats such a good product.  Cliff seems like a troll him self to much time sitting in the same chair for the last 30 years, smoking peyote.  Hating on a young Entrepreneur. At least he realized Centra is not a scam, and Mr. Sharma handled him self well. Seems he got a free consultation. Sure hell just use cliff's knowledge to the companies advantage.  Cant wait to laugh at the people who talked bad about this ICO.
nantan

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:23:38 PM

nantan, do you even live in the US?

You know puerto rico had declared themselves a state since earlier this year, with it's potential in becoming one in 2025. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/51st_state
And DC would be.

And why change your response a few times?

Just stop before you hurt yourself by thinking, editing and then posting another response.

Thanks.

dashingriddler

Your pride and hubris is so evident in your post. The fact that you are discounting facts like 50 USA states is quite pathetic. This is why you are going to fail.
franc0

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:24:11 PM

14 posts all to defend centra. Undecided

There is only two guys here that are defending Centra with enough posts, Youshallnotpass and the dashingriddler

The rest are puppets accounts.

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!
micmren

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:39:19 PM

14 posts all to defend centra. Undecided

There is only two guys here that are defending Centra with enough posts, Youshallnotpass and the dashingriddler

The rest are puppets accounts.

I am a puppet only being controlled by a puppet master.... Pull my strings franco pullllllllll....
Noobty

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:41:39 PM

There has clearly been elements of fraud. We need to report it to relevent authorities, get the accounts frozen and the eth returned to investors. Where to start??
nantan

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:44:39 PM

There has clearly been elements of fraud. We need to report it to relevent authorities, get the accounts frozen and the eth returned to investors. Where to start??

I am asking the same thing. They should just return all the ether to investors and abandon their failed project. Otherwise they are just going to dig themselves into a deep hole with guaranteed lawsuits and prison time.
CentraTech (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:46:05 PM

We have addressed all concerns. We have set up a program to add an additional 5% to all current contributors.

Please email us at support@centra.tech

We are making a public statement tomorrow Monday. Please address any concerns, including refunds, tokens, suggestions etc to support@centra.tech

nantan

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:51:12 PM

We have addressed all concerns. We have set up a program to add an additional 5% to all current contributors.

We are making a public statement tomorrow Monday. Please address any concerns, including refunds, tokens, suggestions etc to support@centra.tech

Does this mean investors can get a refund?
meemiinii

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:51:53 PM

to dev,

i want to ask if there is a minimum goal to be achieved during the ico? i cant see the answer or details about that in the op.. please answer it, thanks!
AFAIK, the minimum goal is 10k ETH, it will let Centra to  make completion of their mobile app for iOS and Android.
Target minimum 10k ETH? It seems too much for an ICO when the Centra community is not big enough to mobilize so much ETH. Let's say I'm wrong, anyway expect ICO to achieve this goal. Good luck, dev.  Smiley

I'm not dev, just an ordinary bitcointalk member. I dont actually know the minimum cap, but 10K is their first milestone on their whitepaper. If we use rate $225/ETH, 10K ETH will be 2,5M and so far they raised 1,5M.

so 10K eth is the minimum goal.. i think it is certainly achievable considering they have raised a lot during the pre sale. thanks a lot for the info mate/.

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
CentraTech (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:54:27 PM

to dev,

i want to ask if there is a minimum goal to be achieved during the ico? i cant see the answer or details about that in the op.. please answer it, thanks!
AFAIK, the minimum goal is 10k ETH, it will let Centra to  make completion of their mobile app for iOS and Android.
Target minimum 10k ETH? It seems too much for an ICO when the Centra community is not big enough to mobilize so much ETH. Let's say I'm wrong, anyway expect ICO to achieve this goal. Good luck, dev.  Smiley

I'm not dev, just an ordinary bitcointalk member. I dont actually know the minimum cap, but 10K is their first milestone on their whitepaper. If we use rate $225/ETH, 10K ETH will be 2,5M and so far they raised 1,5M.

so 10K eth is the minimum goal.. i think it is certainly achievable considering they have raised a lot during the pre sale. thanks a lot for the info mate/.

We have hit our Pre-Sale soft cap. We are at 5M+ And counting. We will continue to grow and prove doubters that the product and road map is very solid. Time will tell all.
Glok17

Activity: 319

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:56:58 PM

I'm watching this, 5m$ is a really big pack of money. I don't think they will provide refunds to anybody.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
nantan

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:58:18 PM

to dev,

We have hit our Pre-Sale soft cap. We are at 5M+ And counting. We will continue to grow and prove doubters that the product and road map is very solid. Time will tell all.

Since you are making so much on pre-sales why not refund investors who want their money back?
wafdawg

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:58:30 PM

Does this mean investors can get a refund?

I have not received my additional 5% and i have emailed support@centra.tech.  My ether address:

0x55D35116e5dDfC16D89f552984274ec377539f3c

I have emailed them again.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Kingbit22691

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:59:44 PM

I just put in an order to upgrade to the titanium card, the benefits are great.  Smiley Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: