Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:59:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet  (Read 61015 times)
puvanb

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:04:25 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2017, 07:17:26 AM by puvanb

nantan, did you purchase the token?

My next question will be, your proof of purchase?

If that question is answered , it would be, do a signed messaged from that account.

Only heads up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kingbit22691

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:11:36 AM

franc0
Nothing I have said it was right or wrong.

You as a purchaser need to read everything that pertains in what you are buying into.
Whether that be a bicycle or a house.
You have to do your research and pick the suitable one for you.

Now with ICOs there are alot of them out there to choose from.

I have seen some come and go.
Only half of them succeed unfortunately.

Those that have run off with investors money did not follow thru or even respond to their customers once they held their funds in their hands.

Has Centratech done this?

Absolutely not.

They have been open and responding to every customer who has bought anything from them.

As they have said time and time again.

Customer service is their number 1 priority.

And I have seen how they work and they are following through on what they have set out in their whitepaper thus far.

Can you say that about the other ICO in which you have compared to this one time and time again?

I see you just posted on this other competitors thread.

haven't had a chance to read it yet as I am sure it is full of good and kind words such as the ones you have posted here time and time again. Wink

Thanks.

dashingriddler

Cant wait for the day when these naysayers feel like idiots. The smart ones will grow with Centra, and haters will always hate, thats what they love to do.
naaktslak5

Activity: 492
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:15:13 AM

I like how the linkedin profile of Sam Sharma says

"Designed and developed over 40 projects for Mobile/Web platforms."

But in the interview he didn't know shit about technical and he said that he was not a programmer or coder. He calls himself a CTO.
can i have my money back??
faster30

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:41:34 AM

Thank you to all contributors.

The 5% Bonus is made available to all.

Please email us at support@centra.tech with proof of purchase and we will credit that original ETH Wallet address.

Thanks!

I sent you an email with my eth adress, how long will it take to get my 5% bonus?

I wish you good luck with this project, looking good so far  Smiley

Still waiting for my 5% bonus Huh
Glok17

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:46:22 AM

Project is new and this thread has got artificially high amount of posts. Wasn't Centra promising forum users to pay for the posts? I remember something like that. It's a very bad way of advertising.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
nantan

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:48:13 AM

....yeah then he said they are 70% likely to fail in the next two years. Given that businesses in the first two years typical success rate is around 66%... that's not a solid endorsement...
dashingriddler
Legendary

Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:19:19 PM

franc0

You as a purchaser need to read everything that pertains in what you are buying into.

Those that have run off with investors money did not follow thru or even respond to their customers once they held their funds in their hands.

Absolutely not.

They have been open and responding to every customer who has bought anything from them.

And I have seen how they work and they are following through on what they have set out in their whitepaper thus far.

Can you say that about the other ICO in which you have compared to this one time and time again?

haven't had a chance to read it yet as I am sure it is full of good and kind words such as the ones you have posted here time and time again. Wink

Thanks.

dashingriddler

You can't steal. Just like you can't have slaves. You can't just make up terms and hold people to them when they are against the law. You guys are asking for trouble and bad publicity.
You obviously are not from the United states from your not knowing how the law works when it pertains to an ICO.
You buy into an ICO you better read the fine print into what you are agreeing to when you are purchasing into a company.

Just like that line from the movie when Tom hanks says:
"There is no crying in baseball!"

Then ICOs are not for you.

Good night to you. Get some rest.

dashingriddler

You are promoting fraud. You can not implement what you state in your white papers. The SEC calls this fraud.
SEC has no jurisdiction on this project as they are not selling assets.

I would recommend you rewatch the video of the owner of Tenx interrogating his competitor again.

Then come back to post more nonsense on their competitors thread once more.

I am sure you will! Wink

dashingriddler

Everything you say is BS. You are saying you are basically exempt from fraud. Your company will fail. You are ripping people off. Shame on you.
You keep calling it what it is not. So in my eyes and probably everybody else's you are the one who is full of bs.
You have not proved one ounce of proof here against that you did infact put even 1 eth into this project.
So until you do, your opinions in this matter are mute.

Here is something you should read in the mean time until the ICO ends.
https://www.coindesk.com/every-token-snowflake-secs-ico-guidance-isnt-enough/?utm_campaign=crowdfire&utm_content=crowdfire&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

Your welcome! Grin

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

robco

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:21:35 PM

franc0

Absolutely not.

Thanks.

dashingriddler

Cant wait for the day when these naysayers feel like idiots. The smart ones will grow with Centra, and haters will always hate, thats what they love to do.

You will be waiting forever for that to happen shilly shill shill. Why don't you go to etherdelta and put your money where your flapping gums are? CTR is having a clearance sale. Half price. Way better deal than the CTR goons are selling for.
dashingriddler
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:51:01 PM

Please watch and learn from this video before buying into something such as these CTR tokens thus agreeing to participate in any ICO.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLObAbrKHcs

In the words of Sam Sharma at the very beginning of the interview conducted with Clif in which this indivdual is referring too.

Due diligence
reasonable steps taken by a person in order to satisfy a legal requirement, especially in buying or selling something.
a comprehensive appraisal of a business undertaken by a prospective buyer, especially to establish its assets and liabilities and evaluate its commercial potential.

Definition of due diligence
law :  the care that a reasonable person exercises to avoid harm to other persons or their property failed to exercise due diligence in trying to prevent the accident
business :  research and analysis of a company or organization done in preparation for a business transaction (such as a corporate merger or purchase of securities)

Source: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/due%20diligence

So to robco and nantan: They are not legally binded to do anything for you because you did not do you due diligence in AGREEING to PARTICIPATE once you sent your ethereum or bitcoin to their address.
As with anything in your purchases, this was your and everyone elses choice to participate in this ICO.
No one is legally binding to participate in ANY ICO on this site or any other site.

dashingriddler

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

robco

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:57:33 PM

Please watch and learn from this video before buying into something such as these CTR tokens thus agreeing to participate in any ICO.

In the words of Sam Sharma at the very beginning of the interview conducted with Clif in which this indivdual is referring too.

Due diligence
reasonable steps taken by a person in order to satisfy a legal requirement, especially in buying or selling something.
a comprehensive appraisal of a business undertaken by a prospective buyer, especially to establish its assets and liabilities and evaluate its commercial potential.

law :  the care that a reasonable person exercises to avoid harm to other persons or their property failed to exercise due diligence in trying to prevent the accident
business :  research and analysis of a company or organization done in preparation for a business transaction (such as a corporate merger or purchase of securities)

So to robco and nantan: They are not legally binded to do anything for you because you did not do you due diligence in AGREEING to PARTICIPATE once you sent your ethereum or bitcoin to their address.

Keep my name out of your mouth shilly. Get used to me because I am here for the long haul, letting people know that this is a goon coin that has ZERO security and any funds put in their ahem, cold storage will be gone when the first hacker hacks.
As with anything in your purchases, this was your and everyone elses choice to participate in this ICO.
No one is legally binding to participate in ANY ICO on this site or any other site.

dashingriddler
dashingriddler
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:09:30 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2017, 01:21:58 PM by dashingriddler

Due diligence

Keep my name out of your mouth shilly. Get used to me because I am here for the long haul, letting people know that this is a goon coin that has ZERO security and any funds put in their ahem, cold storage will be gone when the first hacker hacks.

dashingriddler

Hey newbie.. learn how to post.
Or better yet ..
Use your real account and not just create one for the purpose of FUDDING on any ICO you see fit too. Alright?!
Then maybe you won't need to wait over 6 minutes to edit your response.
Yet again I have seen this done by another user by the name of nantan. You two are the same person?
I won't doubt it for a second! So sad you see it needed to create two accounts for the reason of defacing a start up company.
That is defamation and you can be held accountable of this in a court of law. You are scared. This is the entire reason you are hiding behind a newbie account. I get it.
But I feel you are so confident enough to continue because you do not reside in the US so thinking you are untouchable
You are just a sock puppet account so nobody takes what you say to heart.
Any people who have nothing better to do will even respond any further to you.

Good luck with your future fudding on someone's life work.
Really makes you look like a big man.

Thanks!

dashingriddler

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

Kingbit22691

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:18:28 PM

Thank you to all contributors.

The 5% Bonus is made available to all.

Please email us at support@centra.tech with proof of purchase and we will credit that original ETH Wallet address.

Thanks!

I sent you an email with my eth adress, how long will it take to get my 5% bonus?

I wish you good luck with this project, looking good so far  Smiley

Still waiting for my 5% bonus Huh
one

I received my 5% bonus just let them know in the link on there page, that lets you talk to someone directly for customer service. One there main office is in Florida, so they are on eastern standard time. Its 9:17am there, seems there customer service agents are in now.
dashingriddler
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:19:56 PM

You can already sell your centra tokens in etherdelta.github.io if you really want to desperatly get rid of them.
Yes. They are available there for pre trading your tokens if you do not wish to participate once the ICO sales are over and they are listed on a competent exchange such as a bittrex or another one that holds alot of volume thus making it raise in price at the end of end of the ICO sale.

You are free to do this if you so decide.

It is all about people's choice after all.

If you want out of participating in the ICO then you are able to do this because

You own the tokens.

Once they are purchased you are free to do what you want with them.

They are an investment .. Just like any other token offered by anyother ICO currently available selling their tokens to the public market.

Thank you for the support.

dashingriddler

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

robco

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:25:00 PM

Due diligence

dashingriddler

Or better yet...
Use your real account and not just create one for the purpose of FUDDING on any ICO you see fit too.

Thanks!

dashingriddler

Legendary Diddler, your whole life revolves around shilling for sh!t coins. Pathetic although it suits you well. Sam Sharma's (the CTO who works from the bedroom of his apartment) life work is car salesman. You two clowns deserve each other. There is a sale on Centra at etherdelta. 50-70% off the ICO price.
securethebag

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:44:28 PM

The facebook live video of the centra black card last night was pretty good but needs slightly better quality video. They did mention an updated video in HD soon Smiley Its really making competitors mad knowing that the card works perfectly  Smiley
wafdawg

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:49:33 PM

The facebook live video of the centra black card last night was pretty good but needs slightly better quality video. They did mention an updated video in HD soon Smiley Its really making competitors mad knowing that the card works perfectly  Smiley

Can you post a link to this video? I need to become optimistic about this again since i'm invested.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:05:39 PM

Due diligence

dashingriddler

Or better yet...
Use your real account and not just create one for the purpose of FUDDING on any ICO you see fit too.

Thanks!

dashingriddler

Legendary Diddler, your whole life revolves around shilling for sh!t coins. Pathetic although it suits you well. Sam Sharma's (the CTO who works from the bedroom of his apartment) life work is car salesman. You two clowns deserve each other. There is a sale on Centra at etherdelta. 50-70% off the ICO price.
Starts your arguement with childish name calling.
Shows just exactly who we are dealing with here. Tongue
You are how old?
The ones I hope who actually did invest are over 18 years of age which you clearly are not! Roll Eyes

I think this ico better suits you:
A transparent token with a clear objective!

The purpose of the MMR (Make Me Rich) Coin is to make you rich. This is a one of a kind token that is designed for no other purpose and we believe is the most transparent ICO token sale to date! There will be a fixed supply of only 18,000,000 Tokens to ever exist. We believe you are more likely to get rich by owning these tokens than many of the other altcoins/tokens out there that promise returns based on untested business models.

Only 18 Million MMR Coins will ever exist
1 ETH will give you 750 Tokens
Week 1 ? Receive a 30% Bonus
Week 2 ? Receive a 15% Bonus
Week 3-4 ? No Bonus

TOKEN SALE LAUNCHING SOON

Find out more - http://www.mmrcoin.tech/

link to it here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2061062.0

It just started. So better jump on it right away! Wink

Fucking moronic idiot. FUD ON FOOL! Cheesy

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:08:27 PM

The owner of this Eth wallet, gets it.
Rather than attack the competion. He bought both CTR and PAY tokens and will just wait to see who will win the race.
Saw this wallet link at the "other provider's" thread.

https://etherscan.io/address/0xd524c4511b0db6d9d513bb819c9bf3817f2687d1#tokentxns

Salute to the owner of this eth address. This is a free enterprise and, us investors, are accountable to whomever we choose to send our eth.
It's just moronic and acting like a 3-year old asking "I changed my mind, can I have my eth back or else I'm gonna cry and rant at your thread?"

The eth wallet owner bought more CTR though - 4,840 CTRs
securethebag

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:13:54 PM

Can you post a link to this video? I need to become optimistic about this again since i'm invested.

It's on the Centra Facebook page  Cheesy https://www.facebook.com/CentraCard/
dashingriddler
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:44:39 PM

It's on the Centra Facebook page  Cheesy https://www.facebook.com/CentraCard/
It is a good video showing it is a working product and what it is capable of doing.

All those alt coins accessible is a game changer compared to most other products available live in the open marketplace.

Proud to part of this project and it's success.

I hope everyone else who purchased in the token sale has taken advantage of these tokens as they are will be going far into the future of the crypto world.

dashingriddler

side note: Might want to put it on the youtube centra page for more recognition.
Just my humble suggestion Centratech press team. Undecided

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: