Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:59:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet  (Read 61015 times)
Kingbit22691

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:45:58 PM

The owner of this Eth wallet, gets it.
Rather than attack the competion. He bought both CTR and PAY tokens and will just wait to see who will win the race.
Saw this wallet link at the "other provider's" thread.

https://etherscan.io/address/0xd524c4511b0db6d9d513bb819c9bf3817f2687d1#tokentxns

Salute to the owner of this eth address. This is a free enterprise and, us investors, are accountable to whomever we choose to send our eth.
It's just moronic and acting like a 3-year old asking "I changed my mind, can I have my eth back or else I'm gonna cry and rant at your thread?"

The eth wallet owner bought more CTR though - 4,840 CTRs

Couldnt agree more, they buy something then next day say i changed my mind can i have my ETH back, then threaten to troll on forums all day.  Investors need to sit back and realize that this is going to be a direct competition with TenX, but Centra allows use of it in the US and overseas in TenX market. So they have both Markets, in the end Centra will show threw till these same cry baby's that didnt do the idiotic move of going and trying selling there CTR.  Hope investors in the future realize how much growth Centra will have,  from what there doing to having 10x the amount of staffing.  Its a very simple solution, this is only day 3 of the sale!  They raised the money needed, plus have alot of out side funding before they went live, knowing what they will be able to build just based of seeing what TenX did.  No one is re creating the wheel, just creating a better one that works in more places then the others.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dashingriddler
Legendary

Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:48:31 PM

And yet there are only 2 users with posts above 100 msg defending centra.

Not an issue franc0.

You can still take on the offer that was given to you by Steve Stanley at anytime you are ready and able too.
I think he extended it to you since you are senior and not just a newly created account to instate their passion of disrupting this companys progress into making something great to the users new and old of the crypto market place.

Sincerely,

dashingriddler

Ambassador for Centra's product line. Cool

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

robco

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:53:54 PM

Please watch and learn from this video before buying into something such as these CTR tokens thus agreeing to participate in any ICO.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLObAbrKHcs

In the words of Sam Sharma at the very beginning of the interview conducted with Clif in which this indivdual is referring too.

Due diligence
reasonable steps taken by a person in order to satisfy a legal requirement, especially in buying or selling something.
a comprehensive appraisal of a business undertaken by a prospective buyer, especially to establish its assets and liabilities and evaluate its commercial potential.

Definition of due diligence
law :  the care that a reasonable person exercises to avoid harm to other persons or their property failed to exercise due diligence in trying to prevent the accident
business :  research and analysis of a company or organization done in preparation for a business transaction (such as a corporate merger or purchase of securities)

Source: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/due%20diligence

So to robco and nantan: They are not legally binded to do anything for you because you did not do you due diligence in AGREEING to PARTICIPATE once you sent your ethereum or bitcoin to their address.

Keep my name out of your mouth shilly. Get used to me because I am here for the long haul, letting people know that this is a goon coin that has ZERO security and any funds put in their ahem, cold storage will be gone when the first hacker hacks.
As with anything in your purchases, this was your and everyone elses choice to participate in this ICO.
No one is legally binding to participate in ANY ICO on this site or any other site.

dashingriddler

Hey newbie.. learn how to post.
Or better yet...
Use your real account and not just create one for the purpose of FUDDING on any ICO you see fit too.

You are just a sock puppet account so nobody takes what you say to heart.
Any people who have nothing better to do will even respond any further to you.

Good luck with your future fudding on someone's life work.
Really makes you look like a big man.

Thanks!

dashingriddler

Legendary Diddler, your whole life revolves around shilling for sh!t coins. Pathetic although it suits you well. Sam Sharma's (the CTO who works from the bedroom of his apartment) life work is car salesman. You two clowns deserve each other. There is a sale on Centra at etherdelta. 50-70% off the ICO price.
Starts your arguement with childish name calling.
Shows just exactly who we are dealing with here. Tongue
You are how old?
The ones I hope who actually did invest are over 18 years of age which you clearly are not! Roll Eyes

I think this ico better suits you:
A transparent token with a clear objective!

The purpose of the MMR (Make Me Rich) Coin is to make you rich. This is a one of a kind token that is designed for no other purpose and we believe is the most transparent ICO token sale to date! There will be a fixed supply of only 18,000,000 Tokens to ever exist. We believe you are more likely to get rich by owning these tokens than many of the other altcoins/tokens out there that promise returns based on untested business models.

Only 18 Million MMR Coins will ever exist
1 ETH will give you 750 Tokens
Week 1 ? Receive a 30% Bonus
Week 2 ? Receive a 15% Bonus
Week 3-4 ? No Bonus

TOKEN SALE LAUNCHING SOON

Find out more - http://www.mmrcoin.tech/

link to it here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2061062.0

It just started. So better jump on it right away! Wink

Fucking moronic idiot. FUD ON FOOL! Cheesy

The Hero of Bitcoin forum has spoken many words yet has not said anything. Carry on cupcake.  ATTENTION INVESTORS. YOU CAN GET THREE TIMES AS MANY CENTRA COINS ON ETHERDELTA FOR THE SAME PRICE THAT THE ICO IS GETTING. 1 ETH WILL GET YOU 1200 plus CENTRA TOKENS. COME ON DOWN AND TAKE THESE BAGS OF OUR HANDS.
moratar

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:12:11 PM

No more trolls here as they're busy attacking Sam on the Slack channel now.
It is not a smart move to call inwestor a trolls. I bought CTR in ICO and also bought CTR 10 time cheaper at etherdelta.
Why contract was not locked till end of ICO this is so childish.and Now ppl will just buy Centra tokens on etherdelta.
securethebag

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:18:29 PM

The facebook live video of the centra black card last night was pretty good but needs slightly better quality video. They did mention an updated video in HD soon Smiley Its really making competitors mad knowing that the card works perfectly  Smiley

Can you post a link to this video? I need to become optimistic about this again since i'm invested.

It's on the Centra Facebook page  Cheesy https://www.facebook.com/CentraCard/
It is a good video showing it is a working product and what it is capable of doing.

All those alt coins accessible is a game changer compared to most other products available live in the open marketplace.

Proud to part of this project and it's success.

I hope everyone else who purchased in the token sale has taken advantage of these tokens as they are will be going far into the future of the crypto world.

dashingriddler

side note: Might want to put it on the youtube centra page for more recognition.
Just my humble suggestion Centratech press team. Undecided

Centra reps stated that the live video last night was raw and uncut just to show everyone that the product does what it is supposed to do. They are currently working on an HD version of the centra card in use. When the new video is posted its a wrap.... I cant wait to have that metal card in my hands  Cool
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:40:06 PM

OMG... Centra ll be trading on Polo and Craken? Its sounds very good  Roll Eyes
moratar

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:45:23 PM

Fucking idiot only buys and then sells at 50 -60 -70 -80 -90% of what they bought it for. Roll Eyes
Totaly agree. WTF you bought tokens 2 days ago and now you sell 90% cheaper? wow.
If you already bought tokens give them a try. Also Cliff said "This is NOT a scam". If the card really works this will be a jackpot.
micmren

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:02:04 PM

I think overall centra is a worthy investment, however I do think that video highlighted KEY areas that need to be addressed and fixed I also think sam should step down as CTO and have a qualified people be in that position. Sam needs to do some thinking on how the management is arranged and also look into getting a professional marketer because these Impromptu videos of terrible quality will not do you any justice and will not promote itself to serious investors... It seems right now we are only gathering young and dumb investors who want their money back and any instant of despair and or grief driven only by greed. This company needs to look at the small details like clif mentioned IE emails being correct and professional knowing everything about your product and just better promoting a professional image. The video clif made damaged the reputation of this company however it was a needed awakening for the staff.
micmren

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:15:02 PM

And ive put a good lump of change into this company because the payout is still very probable whether or not you believe in the product. IMO
Kingbit22691

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:21:26 PM

And ive put a good lump of change into this company because the payout is still very probable whether or not you believe in the product. IMO

Couldnt agree more, the skys the limit when everyone sees the actual product. Glad I was able to be included in the initial beta testing and know how good this product already is. Centra has delivered on everything ive ever asked from them.
CentraTech (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:29:12 PM

I think overall centra is a worthy investment, however I do think that video highlighted KEY areas that need to be addressed and fixed I also think sam should step down as CTO and have a qualified people be in that position. Sam needs to do some thinking on how the management is arranged and also look into getting a professional marketer because these Impromptu videos of terrible quality will not do you any justice and will not promote itself to serious investors... It seems right now we are only gathering young and dumb investors who want their money back and any instant of despair and or grief driven only by greed. This company needs to look at the small details like clif mentioned IE emails being correct and professional knowing everything about your product and just better promoting a professional image. The video clif made damaged the reputation of this company however it was a needed awakening for the staff.

There will be a public statement made in all of these above comments. We have many great changes in store.
mangrooooo

Activity: 128
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:44:02 PM

Hi there,
Just to let you guys know that I've just asked support@centra.tech for a full refund of my 100 ETH initial investment, without success ...
In my email I tried to explain that some information contains on their website had misled me into this investment, but they politely disagreed and explained that nothing on the website was misleading.
I am no expert with the legal aspects of this situation, but would appreciate any help on this matter.
Peace

that's a lot of money going to the hands of these scammers. I agree with others here, that we should create a group all of us that invested in centra and want our investment back.

Hope it ends well for all of us.

I am very sorry that you have invested your money in this project. But I think it's very hard to get your money back. If this project is a scam, be sure to hide your money in a safe place.
The fact is, if you just look at their web page, you will quickly find out a lot of nonsense.
Personally, I would never invest in this project, I would say it is very, very, suspicious.

Be very careful.
moratar

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:53:47 PM

This is not a scam. It is real competition to TenX, that's why PAY token owners are bashing Centra. Welcome to the real world. Kill or be killed that's how economy works.
koko UK

Activity: 330
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:01:49 PM

If I see centra  Is a project that I think is almost the same as monaco but when viewed from the management And number suplay token Centra is more prominent
. And good luck better.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█              ◄✦►REVOLUTIONIZING WORLD TRADE◄✦►            █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
TEX COIN              ◄✦►PRE ICO SEPT 30 ─  ICO NOV 2017 ◄✦►            TEX COIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ◄✦► FACEBOOK TWITTER TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER ◄✦►   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Stripple

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:08:22 PM

I joined the ICO ago a few days ago by sending some BTC, but do to a calculation error (or just me being stupid) I send far too little. Coins didn't show up in MEW even after a few days though, so I talked to them via the website chat. Martin answered and helped to figure out what was wrong. After a few minutes he was so nice to send me my CTR still and some extra as compensation so credit where credit is due; great support! Thanks Centra!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kingbit22691

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:09:21 PM

The facebook live video of the centra black card last night was pretty good but needs slightly better quality video. They did mention an updated video in HD soon Smiley Its really making competitors mad knowing that the card works perfectly  Smiley

Can you post a link to this video? I need to become optimistic about this again since i'm invested.

It's on the Centra Facebook page  Cheesy https://www.facebook.com/CentraCard/
It is a good video showing it is a working product and what it is capable of doing.

All those alt coins accessible is a game changer compared to most other products available live in the open marketplace.

Proud to part of this project and it's success.

I hope everyone else who purchased in the token sale has taken advantage of these tokens as they are will be going far into the future of the crypto world.

dashingriddler

side note: Might want to put it on the youtube centra page for more recognition.
Just my humble suggestion Centratech press team. Undecided

I agree, but from what ive been told, they want the quality of the video to be better. So later today when they do a new video they will publish it. With HD quality, seems they only put that video out there on facebook to shut the haters up lol. I cant blame them.  
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 06:09:37 PM

if there any bad commentator, why not to muted? he is disturbing.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
CryptoGeo

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:13:16 PM

Someone from Centra please stop Kingbit22691 from keep posting. Seems like he is associated with you and this makes your image look even worse, with him calling franco a scammer and always keep saying that we are going to the sky
micmren

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:21:22 PM

I find the business model of centra hard to believe.

If Centra tech was real, I would get a Titanium card (which has 3% cashback), and a POS Visa terminal (No monthly fees, only 1% processing fee)
>Then I would spend $1,000,000 on my own terminal and receive 3%-1%=1% of every purchase. Easy $20,000 profit machine whenever I want...:joy:

And since the money goes in a loop, you can do it forever.

But well, invest in unicorns or whatever you guys want.

That's the beauty of the market anyone can invest in anything whenever they want happy trading franco Smiley
mangrooooo

Activity: 128
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:23:51 PM

The small abundance of Centra Tokens from Clif's followers may conduct business how the please. They listened to a false report he made on his own will.

We didn't do a token lock because we have control on what major exchanges we will be in. We won't be in major exchanges till October. We have 3 US based Exchanges that will be listing this utility token. Kraken and Poloniex will be first then Bittrex.

Thank you,

Steve Stanley

The best joke today.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: