Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:58:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet  (Read 61015 times)
CentraTech (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:16:58 PM

i'm joining facebook and twitter campaign

Thank you for your support. "Strength in Numbers"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:37:16 PM

I am sure that everything will work out well in the end. I hope that it reaches great heights in the future. I am very confident about this project and really want to get one of the cards once they are out in the Winter.
AlexSimion

Activity: 1078
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:42:36 PM

Will the cards be able to purchase worldwide once they are released or are they first available only in the US  ?

cok_elat

Activity: 314

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:17:01 PM

the project is great.. i like it
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:33:11 PM

the project is great.. i like it

Thank you, we have joined forces with local media and we will be all over the web soon in regards to what we have created. Smiley We are very excited about this and so should the rest of the world. We have truly created a Utility Token that will be used by the masses.
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:41:40 PM

Been reading this thread, website and the whole whitepaper for few hours...

The link is broken.

This link doesn't work: https://centratech.slack.com/signup

Update the Team section in Whitepaper (it's blank)

I've found some bugs in the website, where can I report them?

Can you please explain this: "CTR Token holders will receive a 0.8% ETH reward for every transaction in the network."
If I send CTR from address A to address B, address A will have 0.8% of the amount transferred to address B right?

I'm looking forward being one of the first 500 investors.

P.S I'm unable to join into the slack, "You have Successful reserved your place in line."
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:24:47 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2017, 07:59:09 PM by CentraTech

Been reading this thread, website and the whole whitepaper for few hours...

The link is broken.

This link doesn't work: https://centratech.slack.com/signup

Update the Team section in Whitepaper (it's blank)

I've found some bugs in the website, where can I report them?

Can you please explain this: "CTR Token holders will receive a 0.8% ETH reward for every transaction in the network."
If I send CTR from address A to address B, address A will have 0.8% of the amount transferred to address B right?

I'm looking forward being one of the first 500 investors.

P.S I'm unable to join into the slack, "You have Successful reserved your place in line."

Hi great points.

We asked CoinTelegraph to shorten our URL for better search engine optimization

Link can be found here: https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/centra-tech-inc-announces-initial-coin-offering-ico-launching-centra-card

As far as our slack, please PM your email I will have an invite sent to you. We know there is a bug in the automatic invite API we are working to fix it immediately.

For Bugs please visit: www.centra.tech/bug-bounty-signup so you can report them and be awarded.

Our rewards program will be highlighted in our support section releasing today. To give you a summary the answer is No. CTR Token holders at the end of the month will receive a total supply award of 0.8% divided by the amount of holders. The rewards program is designed to take our total CTR transaction records for the month and times that 0.8% and award it to token holders distributed by how many holders.

Once again, more detailed break down of all of our rewards programs and questions will be on our support section. We have taken time to publish this because our lawyers making sure everything is correct for SEC etc. We specifically indicate we are a utility rewards program and so far that is allowed by SEC.

EDIT: On our white paper we are currently finalizing the new design and viewer so it can be translated on our webpage. Be patient with us all of this will be published prior to the ICO.

Thanks,
Mike
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:40:49 PM

I will be waiting for all information and details to be finalized. It is no problem for me to wait for another day or more. There is still one week for the ICO starting date. It will be enough time to read more although at large I already understood the project. It looks amazing at fees when we compare to others.
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:58:15 PM

I will be waiting for all information and details to be finalized. It is no problem for me to wait for another day or more. There is still one week for the ICO starting date. It will be enough time to read more although at large I already understood the project. It looks amazing at fees when we compare to others.

Yes we didn't even want to come into this board pre-maturely as far as content is concerned because we know how people react due the nature of ICO's. However, we will have everything published very soon so everyone can understand and SEE everything from A-Z before our ICO starts.
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:02:48 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2017, 08:31:53 PM by CentraTech

Announcement

Our slack sign ups have been fixed. Anyone whom wants to join the conversations please go to http://slack.centra.tech or https://www.centra.tech/centra-slack

Thanks!
YouShallNotPass

Activity: 392
Merit: 130

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:20:06 AM

This project never fails to amaze me. We should have more and more press releases to let other people know and also a bounty thread would be nice.
CryptoHobow

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:30:44 AM

Centra is a scam.  They have no staff.  All of the profiles on their website are fakes.  I challenge Centra to post a picture anywhere in which two team members can be seen together.  That should be easy right?
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:02:24 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2017, 01:15:06 AM by CentraTech

Centra is a scam.  They have no staff.  All of the profiles on their website are fakes.  I challenge Centra to post a picture anywhere in which two team members can be seen together.  That should be easy right?
You registered today to come troll? Date Registered:   Today at 12:16:23 AM
And I'm assuming your the guy who keeps emailing us to extort us lol. What is wrong with people. Have you guys heard of get a life ?

Challenge accepted. We will be LIVE on facebook tomorrow morning. Check us out on Facebook.com/CentraCard.

Thanks!
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:05:02 AM

Guys Bounty Program is open. Cash your chips in :

The first phase of the Centra Bounty Campaign is live. A bounty campaign is an event where we promote our project through PR and through partripants/supporters. Typically the term "Bounty Campaign" goes along side in ICO (Initial Coin Offering) campaigns. Our partricpants and supporters will be rewarded in CTR Tokens that will be available in major exchanges as well as usable on the Centra Card. Our Bounty Pool will be 3% of the total CTR Tokens. (3,000,000 CTR Tokens). We will be itemizing the various Bounty Campaigns below. Bounty Campaign members who use unfair methods such as spam and "artificial/robotic" Likes & Shares will be excluded from the campaign and will not receive the rewards.

Bugs
Centra Bug Bounty Campaign

Centra's Bug Bounty Campaign will have 20% of the Bounty Pool.

There will be a dedicated bug bounty page located here. Not only will you get awarded shares to receiving CTR Tokens but we will also be giving the following:

Free Centra Gold Cards
Monetary Rewards (in USD)
Published in our Centra Hall of Fame
We here at Centra believe in the core of our products and take pride in having a secure and trust worthy network.

Click Here For The Bug Bounty Campaign
Facebook
Centra Facebook Bounty Campaign

Centra's Facebook Campaign will have 10% of the Bounty Pool.

Rules:

Each participant of the Facebook Bounty should have atleast 200 friends
Each participant should "Follow" and "Like" the official Centra Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/CentraCard
Each participant must repost at least one of Centras posts every 3 days.
The Facebook bounty campaign is open till the end of the ICO 10/5/17. In order to receive the bonus, each participant must be active till the end of the campaign. A member who has not hit Like/Follow, or has not shared posts during the 3 day period, or unfollowed Centras Facebook page will not eligible for a reward.

The list of participants will be updated and analyzed once a week and posted on our website. Each accepts campaign participant is to receive 1 share per week. When the Centra ICO period is finished the Bounty Pool is to be distributed among all campaign participants by the number of shares each member has. The reward will be in CTR Tokens. If you wish to convert to ETH you may do so as well.

Click Here For The Facebook Bounty Campaign
Twitter
Centra Twitter Bounty Campaign

Centra's Twitter Campaign will have 10% of the Bounty Pool.

Rules:

Each participant of the Twitter Bounty should have at least 100 followers
Each participant should "Follow" the official Centra Twitter page: https://www.twitter.com/Centra_Card
Each participant must retweet at least one of Centras posts every 3 days.
The Twitter bounty campaign is open till the end of the ICO 10/5/17. In order to receive the bonus, each participant must be active till the end of the campaign. A member who has not hit Like/Follow, or has not shared posts during the 3 day period, or unfollowed Centras Twitter page will not eligible for a reward.

The list of participants will be updated and analyzed once a week and posted on our website. Each accepts campaign participant is to receive 1 share per week. When the Centra ICO period is finished the Bounty Pool is to be distributed among all campaign participants by the number of shares each member has. The reward will be in CTR Tokens. If you wish to convert to ETH you may do so as well.

Click Here For The Twitter Bounty Campaign

Centra BitcoinTalk Signature Bounty Campaign

Centra's BitcoinTalk Signature Campaign will have 15% of the Bounty Pool.

Rules:

Each participant should update their signature in their BitcoinTalk profile based on their user ranks. You can find the signature codes and ranks here
Each participant should make at least 50 publications outside of the Centra BitcoinTalk Thread during the campaign period. (Warning: NO Spam comments allowed, you will be removed from the campaign)
The publications need to be done at least once per week.
The BitcoinTalk bounty campaign is open till the end of the ICO 10/5/17. In order to receive the bonus, each participant must be active till the end of the campaign. A member who has not had atleast 50 posts on the Centra official BitcoinTalk post will not be eligible for a reward.

Click Here For The BitcoinTalk Sig Bounty Campaign
YouTube
Centra YouTube Bounty Campaign

Centra's YouTube Campaign will have 5% of the Bounty Pool.

Rules:

Each participant should subscribe on the official Centra YouTube Page found here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGeFS7P6f6dLuwtQpZtRnuA
Each participant should make at least 3 comments per week on the videos and repost the video links on their social media pages during the campaign period. (Warning: NO Spam comments allowed, you will be removed from the campaign)
The YouTube bounty campaign is open till the end of the ICO 10/5/17. In order to receive the bonus, each participant must be active till the end of the campaign. A member who has not had atleast 3 comments per week on the Centra official YouTube Channel will not be eligible for a reward.

Click Here For The YouTube Bounty Campaign
Reddit
Centra Reddit Bounty Campaign

Centra's Reddit Bounty Campaign will have 5% of the Bounty Pool.

Rules:

Each participant should upvote on the official Centra Reddit Thread found here: https://www.reddit.com/r/icocrypto/comments/6ozjs7/centra_announces_ico_multiblockchain_worldwide/
Each participant should make at least 10 comments per week on the thread. (Warning: NO Spam comments allowed, you will be removed from the campaign)
The Reddit bounty campaign is open till the end of the ICO 10/5/17. In order to receive the bonus, each participant must be active till the end of the campaign. A member who has not had atleast 10 comments per week on the Centra official Reddit Thread will not be eligible for a reward.

Click Here For The Reddit Campaign
Translation
Centra Translation Bounty Campaign

Centra's Translation Bounty Campaign will have 15% of the Bounty Pool and will be participated on BitcoinTalk.org and supporting threads.

Rules:

Each participant must be a profile rank of atleast "Jr. Member"
Each participant should translate the BitcoinTalk.org Centra ICO Thread, Whitepaper, create a National Centra thread on BitcoinTalk, and publish the translation as well.
Each participant should make at least 3 posts per day in the National Centra Thread.
Following languages are welcomed: Spanish, French, Italian, German, Chinese (Traditional), Japanese, Korean, Indonesian, Russian, Polish, and Hindi (We are open to suggestions for other languages)
The translation bounty campaign is open till the end of the ICO 10/5/17. In order to receive the bonus, each participant must be active till the end of the campaign. A member who has not had atleast 3 comments per day on the National Centra Thread  will not be eligible for a reward.

ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:27:38 AM

First multi-blockchain debit card, it's look like similarity other project such as tenx or wirex, I'm intested is first Amazon style superstore that is designed to be cryptocurrency acceptable, and any fee is lower than other , hope I can more $$ get the limited card, atleast I will invest centra and spend with the centra blue debit card  Grin Grin

cBay will rock the world. Our CCE Module allows all of this to happen
Yes, I agree , anything is possible , Just like you said that cbay will rock the world, same as amazon is a big and successful company right now, may I know that all transactions from centra card annoymous ?
CryptoHobow

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:38:57 AM

Centra is a scam.  They have no staff.  All of the profiles on their website are fakes.  I challenge Centra to post a picture anywhere in which two team members can be seen together.  That should be easy right?
And I'm assuming your the guy who keeps emailing us to extort us lol. What is wrong with people. Have you guys heard of get a life ?

Challenge accepted. We will be LIVE on facebook tomorrow morning. Check us out on Facebook.com/CentraCard.

Thanks!

I will gladly admit that I created this account solely to expose Centra as a scam.  Post a picture of any two of your staff members together.  You can't do it.  You promise to deliver tomorrow.  Simply a delay tactic to get more ICO funds.  After every every negative comment you receive on this forum, you spam super long posts in order to push them to the back of the line.  I will not let you do that. 

If anyone is considering investing, just be careful.  All I ask is that you look into their staff before investing.  If you're satisfied, then go for it.
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:50:09 AM

Thanks!

I will gladly admit that I created this account solely to expose Centra as a scam.  Post a picture of any two of your staff members together.  You can't do it.  You promise to deliver tomorrow.  Simply a delay tactic to get more ICO funds.  After every every negative comment you receive on this forum, you spam super long posts in order to push them to the back of the line.  I will not let you do that. 

If anyone is considering investing, just be careful.  All I ask is that you look into their staff before investing.  If you're satisfied, then go for it.

Im not sure what part of the world you live in. Our ICO is not even live yet. Live on August 5th. Here in the US its 9:49pm. We will make sure we post videos/pics of all staff since you challenged us no problem!
CryptoHobow

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:58:26 AM

You make it seem like you are not already accepting funds.  I may have have said ICO when the term pre-sale would be more accurate.  Are you currently accepting payment from customers right now in the form of a pre-sale?  When you steal someone's money, they don't care how you phrase the transaction.
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:07:55 AM

You make it seem like you are not already accepting funds.  I may have have said ICO when the term pre-sale would be more accurate.  Are you currently accepting payment from customers right now in the form of a pre-sale?  When you steal someone's money, they don't care how you phrase the transaction.

I already answered your extortion email. We would NEVER steal anyone's money, you go to JAIL for those type of things. This isnt the Wild Wild West.. But this is public forum so I have to answer to you like i owe you something.

Like i said all good, we are the real deal and better than the competition. HATERS can hate. The fact that you made a username to continue to extort is sad
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:10:05 AM

You talk to fast with no proof, you create an account just to bash on bitcointalk with nothing just to spread the FUD. Your like a copycat, we can see post like yours in every project announcement almost at the word. You cry Centra is a scam for nothing and so fast with a new account, how could you have credibility.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: