Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:20:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet  (Read 61015 times)
nantan

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:04:15 AM

Are you guys giving refunds? It's illegal to hold onto an investors money if they want it back...
What money? You mean ETH, I guess.
They don't really hold it, blockchain holds it Smiley

Yeah....which they hold on their wallet.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Noobty

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:14:38 AM

Can someone start a slack or telegram group for those seeking a refund as it will be helpful working as a group on this.
Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:16:43 AM

nantan, do you even live in the US?

You know puerto rico had declared themselves a state since earlier this year, with it's potential in becoming one in 2025. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/51st_state
And DC would be.

And why change your response a few times?

Just stop before you hurt yourself by thinking, editing and then posting another response.

Thanks.

dashingriddler

Your pride and hubris is so evident in your post. The fact that you are discounting facts like 50 USA states is quite pathetic. This is why you are going to fail.
Do you even know geography or english for that matter?
They did not say there are more than 50 states.
They said that this entity declared themselves as one.
This does not mean they are one.

Learn to read before you respond on a serious thread.

You are making yourself look like the biggest fool here.

Because only fools repeat and repeat themselves over and over again.

Getting nothing done in the process makes you just a idiotic person with alot of time on their hands. Roll Eyes
Get a fucking life LOSER! Tongue

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
nantan

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:19:18 AM

Can someone start a slack or telegram group for those seeking a refund as it will be helpful working as a group on this.

Yeah, I agree with this.
CentraTech (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:23:44 AM

We are accepting all requests in open faith. Please email us at support@centra.tech

Thank you
nantan

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:25:28 AM

You know puerto rico had declared themselves a state since earlier this year, with it's potential in becoming one in 2025. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/51st_state
And DC would be.

Just stop before you hurt yourself by thinking, editing and then posting another response.

Thanks.

dashingriddler

Your pride and hubris is so evident in your post. The fact that you are discounting facts like 50 USA states is quite pathetic. This is why you are going to fail.

Getting nothing done in the process makes you just a idiotic person with alot of time on their hands. Roll Eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg58ONwfj24&ab_channel=clifhigh at the 12:10 mark.
CryptoGeo

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:32:09 AM

We are accepting all requests in open faith. Please email us at support@centra.tech

Thank you

You are accepting all requests but you are just not responding regarding the refunds?

If you are legit , and your investors are looking to get their investment back, they should be able to.
nantan

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:33:15 AM

Thank you

Why are you not responding to emails when they ask for refunds? Are you trying to get a litigation against you?
dashingriddler
Legendary

Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:43:25 AM

And DC would be.

Thanks.

dashingriddler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg58ONwfj24&ab_channel=clifhigh at the 12:10 mark.
He was making a joke.
Just let it go already.

You obviously don't have a sense of humor cause you are constantly on this thread and all of your posts since your account creation have been only on here.

And you only can post for every 360 seconds on your freshly made newbie account just for this purpose of spamming this thread with your loopback messages.
So you are only sitting on you rear end waiting until you can post the next message that is saying the exactly same thing. Which by the way is quite annoying.
To say the least.

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

micmren

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:44:14 AM

Can you just give refunds to the 4 people on this forum that want refunds so they can complain about something else somewhere else.
nantan

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:46:39 AM

And DC would be.

Thanks.

dashingriddler

He was making a joke.
Just let it go already.

You obviously don't have a sense of humor cause you are constantly on this thread and all of your posts since your account creation have been only on here.

And you only can post for every 360 seconds on your freshly made newbie account just for this purpose of spamming this thread with your loopback messages.
So you are only sitting on you rear end waiting until you can post the next message that is saying the exactly same thing. Which by the way is quite annoying.
To say the least.

No, he really thought this. It's pretty obvious, and the fact that you keep dodging refund questions is really shady. You're asking for a lawsuit. You can't keep investors money against their will. It's illegal!!!NOW THAT"S ANNOYING!
CentraTech (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:51:22 AM

And DC would be.

Thanks.

dashingriddler

He was making a joke.
Just let it go already.

To say the least.

No, he really thought this. It's pretty obvious, and the fact that you keep dodging refund questions is really shady. You're asking for a lawsuit. You can't keep investors money against their will. It's illegal!!!NOW THAT"S ANNOYING!

All requests can be made via email. We are no longer responding to this guy whose a clear troller. Thank you. This is a crowdsale, there are terms and conditions. However, we are open to hearing everyone's concerns. We believe in customer service. Thank you.
nantan

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:57:19 AM

You don't believe in customer service. You won't even refund your own customers. You can just make up policies that break the law. You have to refund people when they ask for their money back. Otherwise this is called stealing.
CryptoGeo

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:07:16 AM

All requests can be made via email. We are no longer responding to this guy whose a clear troller. Thank you. This is a crowdsale, there are terms and conditions. However, we are open to hearing everyone's concerns. We believe in customer service. Thank you.

So can you please explain us why you are not responding to the emails? I have contacted you few hours ago and i still haven't heard back from you.

I really want to believe this is not a scam, as i myself have invested in you, but as the time passes the shadier you seem.

CryptoSenpai

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:07:42 AM

Before calling me a troll, this is my first post on bitcointalk.

I invested based on clif high's Alta report.  When I was interested in the company, the website was down and no whitepaper was available.  Considering the message said it was due to high volume, I suspected everyone was flocking to the ico so I got in blindly.

What...a....mistake

I see the team and supporters try and defend any alligations thrown at them, but this much is clear, the CTO is extremely unqualified, to even give yourself that title is misleading.

Your CEO Michael Edwards as you claimed on the interview, basically does nothing.  

Upon investigating Michael Edwards, it's laughable you didn't even initially use his own photo on your website.  2nd based on his past experiences on LinkedIn, it seems like a fake account.  Tell me why no one endorsed him on any skill level with that many connections.

Prove to us your team is qualified for their posititions.  CEO + CTO is already proven by Sam as unqualified.  Also show me Michael Edwards proof of experience/graduated from Harvard.

It's been proven already that this project is not a scam, but it is clearly on a novice level, nothing unique about it, anyone can come in and do the exact same thing, and I'm sure there are so many holes in your project that it won't survive a class action lawsuit in the US.  The things you have said on here and slack is accounted for.  

Give those that want a refund back their money or tread carefully.

franc00

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:08:35 AM

You don't believe in customer service. You won't even refund your own customers. You can just make up policies that break the law. You have to refund people when they ask for their money back. Otherwise this is called stealing.

I see multiple noob accounts used for the demolition / smearing campaign against Centra:
https://www.tenx.tech/whitepaper/tenx_whitepaper_final.pdf

Page 11 of 51: section i:

RISKS AND UNCERTAINTIES
Prospective purchasers of PAY tokens (as referred to in this Whitepaper) should carefully
consider and evaluate all risks and uncertainties associated with TenX, the Distributor and their
respective businesses and operations, the PAY tokens, the TenX Initial Token Sale and the TenX
Wallet (each as referred to in the Whitepaper), all information set out in this Whitepaper and the
T&Cs prior to any purchase of PAY tokens. If any of such risks and uncertainties develops into
actual events, the business, financial condition, results of operations and prospects of TenX
and/or the Distributor could be materially and adversely affected. In such cases, you may lose all
or part of the value of the PAY tokens.

Oh sorry, it's the TenX whitepaper! Noobs should be reading Whitepaper's T&C before investing anything.

CryptoGeo

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:13:42 AM

Hi there,
Just to let you guys know that I've just asked support@centra.tech for a full refund of my 100 ETH initial investment, without success ...
In my email I tried to explain that some information contains on their website had misled me into this investment, but they politely disagreed and explained that nothing on the website was misleading.
I am no expert with the legal aspects of this situation, but would appreciate any help on this matter.
Peace

that's a lot of money going to the hands of these scammers. I agree with others here, that we should create a group all of us that invested in centra and want our investment back.

Hope it ends well for all of us.
nantan

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:23:25 AM

I have already contacted a lawyer. I think you guys should do the same.
wafdawg

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:24:04 AM

Hi there,
Just to let you guys know that I've just asked support@centra.tech for a full refund of my 100 ETH initial investment, without success ...
In my email I tried to explain that some information contains on their website had misled me into this investment, but they politely disagreed and explained that nothing on the website was misleading.
I am no expert with the legal aspects of this situation, but would appreciate any help on this matter.
Peace

that's a lot of money going to the hands of these scammers. I agree with others here, that we should create a group all of us that invested in centra and want our investment back.

Hope it ends well for all of us.

I invested 2.5 BTC and 5 ETH so over $9k USD. I inquired about refunds, they are not giving them. This was the response I received:

We are not accepting refunds. We are open to hearing every request then providing our explanation. This is as transparent we can be.

Thanks,
Centra

So for those invested, we can only hope they actually get their shit together. I would've preferred the CTO to not have done that interview. Should've came more prepared. It was painful. Clearly he's not a CTO. Absolutely as he would say.

I threw a good chunk of money away. Only question is how many cents on the dollar will I recover when this thing hits exchanges. Anyone know if this is on etherdelta yet?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
CryptoGeo

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:28:35 AM

All of us wanting a refund, should create a group, so one of us talks to lawyers and handles this case, and everyone splits the cost (or at least based on their investment)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: