Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:33:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet  (Read 61015 times)
Kingbit22691

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:01:49 AM

how much will one token be priced at when Centra goes live?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CentraTech (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:08:18 AM

We are working on the current pricing metrics of the launch. Stay Tuned

Thanks,
Steve
securethebag

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:12:29 AM

Whats the deal with cBay and can you clarify some details about it?

Thanks in advance!
Kingbit22691

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:28:43 AM

how many tokens will be put into circulation ?
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:30:26 AM

how many tokens will be put into circulation ?

Any unsold out of the 68% available in the crowdsale will be burned.

Thank you!
Kingbit22691

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:36:34 AM

saw Clif highs report on Centra, Very excited about this!
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:41:44 AM

saw Clif highs report on Centra, Very excited about this!

Thank you we are very excited!

www.centra.tech/token-sale

Get your 20% Now! Before it expires! 24 hours left!
wafdawg

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:42:14 AM

Are gold cards still available or are they sold out?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Kingbit22691

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:47:12 AM

longminh123

Activity: 432

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:47:30 AM

Wow this project has attracted many potential investors. I think this project will achieve a lot of good profit in the future. I hope Dev has new news on the project because I am very interested in this project
xapwxrm5742

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:54:13 AM

dev,have you the plan to publicize the project in China's ICO website?
it 's more easy to made the project successful!
yuriyk71

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:07:40 AM

We need some transparency on this thread. Someone posted earlier that their CEO Michael Edwards is using a stolen picture from someone else twitter, and the thread no longer exists. I have been personally watching this thread for the past two weeks and I have been collecting all info/videos.

It seems they have now taken down the Team page their website, to hide faces but thats alright. I've been taking screenshots and archiving many sites. Here's one for historical review:

https://web.archive.org/web/20170729171319/https://www.centra.tech/

Here's their CEO "Michael Edwards" (https://twitter.com/AndrewHalayko)

I also downloaded their original youtube video with the fake mobile app for archival purposes. I work for a big blockchain security analysis firm and if you havent heard - there is no such thing as anonymous withdrawal, it is always trackable. I rest my case here. Invest if you want to, and I hope whatever this company is planning to do, will deliver the product and not scamming intentionally.

Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:12:19 AM

We need some transparency on this thread. Someone posted earlier that their CEO Michael Edwards is using a stolen picture from someone else twitter, and the thread no longer exists. I have been personally watching this thread for the past two weeks and I have been collecting all info/videos.

It seems they have now taken down the Team page their website, to hide faces but thats alright. I've been taking screenshots and archiving many sites. Here's one for historical review:

I also downloaded their original youtube video with the fake mobile app for archival purposes. I work for a big blockchain security analysis firm and if you havent heard - there is no such thing as anonymous withdrawal, it is always trackable. I rest my case here. Invest if you want to, and I hope whatever this company is planning to do, will deliver the product and not scamming intentionally.

Nice find.
This does bring up alot of mistrust and the fact the post was deleted from the thread is a clear intent to elude from the question of why they used a fake picture for the ceo or whomever it was of a guy from Canada of all places. When they say they are in the US.
And now Centratech account goes silent all the sudden (I was getting sick of all those uppercase and enlarged text posts myself Angry ) cause they do not have an answer once found out of manipulating a person on their team (the ceo of all of them!) as impersonating someone elses identification. Yet they ask KYC/AML of their customers?!? This is really a number you guys are pulling with this ousting you have here.
Very odd things going on there and will all the accounts who have said they have received their cards and the ones who are saying they put in alot of ETH in to the token sale those accounts were just created on August 4th a day before the first day of their bonus sale was over.
Doesn't that strike a red flag to anyone else here with a brain?

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
dashingriddler
Legendary

Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:44:49 AM

Let the product speak for itself.

I will support this project and will not listen to all the accounts which were just created to spread these pretenses of wrong doing.

We are all here to make money.
So let's just do it! Wink

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:45:14 AM

Nice find.
This does bring up alot of mistrust and the fact the post was deleted from the thread is a clear intent to elude from the question of why they used a fake picture for the ceo or whomever it was of a guy from Canada of all places. When they say they are in the US.
And now Centratech account goes silent all the sudden (I was getting sick of all those uppercase and enlarged text posts myself Angry ) cause they do not have an answer once found out of manipulating a person on their team (the ceo of all of them!) as impersonating someone elses identification. Yet they ask KYC/AML of their customers?!? This is really a number you guys are pulling with this ousting you have here.
Very odd things going on there and will all the accounts who have said they have received their cards and the ones who are saying they put in alot of ETH in to the token sale those accounts were just created on August 4th a day before the first day of their bonus sale was over.

The CEO profile pic is just one piece of the puzzle. There's a few more team members that are using profile pictures from other business websites, etc (mirror image/flipped). As a community we have to look out for each other, I personally have been archiving their entire site using snapshots and you'll be surprised of the almost daily changes to their site about two weeks back. Facebook and youtube videos have also been archived. I'll release these archives if there's huge demand from people who got scammed. Seems like there's an equal amount of fans and haters in this thread and I am not in the mood to battle this back and forth. As mentioned, I rest my case - due your own due diligence if you want to invest - check out business registration, licenses,etc . I am just an observer, and have been in bitcointalk for a very long time. Many senior members initially gave their opinion on this thread and I have seen too many posts being deleted after a while for intentionally misleading the public and crushing the bad narrative.

Any person whom believe this is a scam. i Urge you NOT to contribute. We are building something greater than many peoples perception of reality.

A) We used Freelancers to build our website
B) We hired in house team yesterday to start working on any issues we have
C) Our product speaks for itself.

Go look up our Corporation. We are registered and based in the US. Do not target us for any misrepresentations you think we might have.

We stand firm behind our company and it's representatives. We will be happy to go live again and address any issues.

For the record:

Summary - yuriyk71   Picture/Text
Name:   yuriyk71
Activity:   1
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   Today at 03:56:34 AM
Last Active:   Today at 04:33:50 AM
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:15:18 AM

Nice find.

The CEO profile pic is just one piece of the puzzle. There's a few more team members that are using profile pictures from other business websites, etc (mirror image/flipped). As a community we have to look out for each other, I personally have been archiving their entire site using snapshots and you'll be surprised of the almost daily changes to their site about two weeks back. Facebook and youtube videos have also been archived. I'll release these archives if there's huge demand from people who got scammed. Seems like there's an equal amount of fans and haters in this thread and I am not in the mood to battle this back and forth. As mentioned, I rest my case - due your own due diligence if you want to invest - check out business registration, licenses,etc . I am just an observer, and have been in bitcointalk for a very long time. Many senior members initially gave their opinion on this thread and I have seen too many posts being deleted after a while for intentionally misleading the public and crushing the bad narrative.

Any person whom believe this is a scam. i Urge you NOT to contribute. We are building something greater than many peoples perception of reality.

A) We used Freelancers to build our website
B) We hired in house team yesterday to start working on any issues we have
C) Our product speaks for itself.

Go look up our Corporation. We are registered and based in the US. Do not target us for any misrepresentations you think we might have.

We stand firm behind our company and it's representatives. We will be happy to go live again and address any issues.

For the record:

Summary - yuriyk71   Picture/Text
Name:   yuriyk71
Activity:   1
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   Today at 03:56:34 AM
Last Active:   Today at 04:33:50 AM

Don't listen to them , I will support this project, all of them just create more and more new account to spam and told everyone centra scam , don't worry, let them see your project success  Wink Wink Wink
securethebag

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:21:26 AM

sooooo much banter going on back and fourth about petty things irrelevant to the product. centra does a great job at clarifying and giving us piece of mind.
Kingbit22691

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:35:44 AM

can I buy tokens using a Ledger Nano S?
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:54:56 AM

can I buy tokens using a Ledger Nano S?

Of course. Anything supported by My Ether wallet is usable!
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:19:16 AM

After going through peoples response here i would say anybody that wants to invest do your due diligent if still not satisfied then don't investment there are alot more upcoming or existing project out there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: