Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:47:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet  (Read 61015 times)
puvanb

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:32:53 PM

exactly, how many scam projects been on live interviews. I dont know if there is any. why the need for interview if they just want to scam?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kingbit22691

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:37:19 PM

How much do they plan to collect in dollars? I did not find on page ico
The amount in fiat will vary as how much the value of bitcoin/ethereum is worth at that time of the tokens would be.

So this is at a rate of the time the ico sale ends.
At that time they will be able to give a definite dollar amount.

As of now only an estimation can be given.

And as Sam has mentioned in the previous two posts above:

He and his team will be compensating all who missed out on the 25% discount of the token sale by offering them an additional 5% on top of how much they are selling for right now by just emailing their support email address with your information so you can be credited.

They are trying their best to amend and resolve any issues you and anyone else might have had in any doubts of their colleagues and in their products they offer.

Thank you.

Best wishes,
dashingriddler

okay, then how  in ETH? and if I send 10eth, I will get blue card and 25% discount?

25% bonus
nancydro

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:42:27 PM

exactly, how many scam projects been on live interviews. I dont know if there is any. why the need for interview if they just want to scam?

Exactly.Am listening the live feed and happy with the answer and question.Hope Centra team will improve the security measures and will hire an experience people who knows the stuff and I know they will.I totally understand Cliff High's concern but at least now he didn't say it's a scam.
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:24:51 PM

how you can actually claim it is a scam ?

How you can claim is NOT a scam? With all the massive amount of evidence there is?

They took pictures from the internet to build their team, they took down one of their videos in youtube because the were caught using a fake app, they were using a regular ETH address instead of a smart contract. What more evidence do you want? This Cligh High is not even eating their shit.

I'm not the part of the team, nor their die hard supporter. I'm just an ordinary bounty participant, the same as many people out there. Please NOTE that I would also standing againts fraud if there are enough proof for me. So let me say 2 points here.

1. you always say they used fake app in their video. I haven't seen the deleted video so I will be netral and hope you have the copy so people can watch and you can give accusation instead of the proof.

2. took picture from the internet? Do you mean they are all fake? If yes, how can they make live video if they are actually not exist? And see, people here are no matter with that accusation at all.

They try so hard to prove that they are legit, and you talk so hard like crying baby loses his lollipop. I suggest you to contribute in this ICO as much as the bonus still enough to cover you investment loss.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Kingbit22691

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:32:52 PM

Cant wait for when people start apologizing for all the FUD, and wish they invested more.  I am a Proud Investor in Centra. 
silverston

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:33:46 PM

How much do they plan to collect in dollars? I did not find on page ico
The amount in fiat will vary as how much the value of bitcoin/ethereum is worth at that time of the tokens would be.

So this is at a rate of the time the ico sale ends.
At that time they will be able to give a definite dollar amount.

As of now only an estimation can be given.

And as Sam has mentioned in the previous two posts above:

He and his team will be compensating all who missed out on the 25% discount of the token sale by offering them an additional 5% on top of how much they are selling for right now by just emailing their support email address with your information so you can be credited.

They are trying their best to amend and resolve any issues you and anyone else might have had in any doubts of their colleagues and in their products they offer.

Thank you.

Best wishes,
dashingriddler

okay, then how  in ETH? and if I send 10eth, I will get blue card and 25% discount?

25% bonus

No cards more? On site I saw , if I pay 5eth+, I can get blue card?

█████     ████████████████████
█████     ████████████████████
█████                    █████
█████     ██████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
.SWAAP. ▄▄▄▄▄██    ▄▄
 █       ▄▄▀▀▀
 █     ▄▀
▄▄▄   █  ▄▄
▀▀███▄   █▀
██▄███  ▀▀
▄▄▀███  ▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▄███  ▀█
███▀▀ ▄  ██
      ▀▄
 █      ▀▄▄
 █         ▀██
 ▀▀▀▀▀██
⟩⟩.
..For Individuals & Traders..
..For Businesses...................
..For Financial Institutions..
⟩⟩.
Pre-Sale
LIVE on
Uniswap
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████   ████             ████
████   ██████████████   ████
████   ████      ████   ████
████             ████   ████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
CentraTech (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:36:18 PM

We shot down claims of being a scam.
Thats all we did here.

You didn't shot down anything, you were completely destroyed by Cliff High.

Franc0, our company and represneatives will no longer respond to any of your posts in this thread. I hope we can respectfully part ways.

Any questions the community has we are here.

The Scam allegations have been knocked out of the water. We are releasing a statement in regards to what we plan to change in Centra in our Press Release and Blog.

Stay Tuned
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

TonUp.io | 🔥Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:37:07 PM

Newbie account on this thread started popping up,this thread becomes a troll place for the newbie because this project has an indication of a scam
using fake photo to gain investor confidence and it turns out they already know their mistake with fake photo
and now they change it on the website now LOL  Grin

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
franc0

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:39:18 PM

1. you always say they used fake app in their video. I haven't seen the deleted video so I will be netral and hope you have the copy so people can watch and you can give accusation instead of the proof.

2. took picture from the internet? Do you mean they are all fake? If yes, how can they make live video if they are actually not exist? And see, people here are no matter with that accusation at all.

Unfortunately i couldn't be fast enough to save the video, they deleted that video from their youtube channel so fast. Hopefully there's a guy that claims he got it before they deleted it.

2.- I'm not saying all of the pictures are fake, but they took down pictures taken from elsewhere and replaced it by others, so many times. There's enough proof if you read the whole thread.

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!
franc0

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:41:08 PM

Thats all we did here.

Franc0, our company and represneatives will no longer respond to any of your posts in this thread. I hope we can respectfully part ways.

Don't respond me, i don't need you to respond me. People is already making their own conclusions and asking for refunds. Don't answer me, answer them.

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!
franc0

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:42:47 PM

more proof

https://prnt.sc/g53bxq

IOTUSA

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:44:09 PM

Surely the ecosystem needs 100 different debit cards that all do the same thing right? Not like TenX & Plutus have a little more resources or experience... or you know, 2 years lead on development and regulatory compliance.

AlexSimion

Activity: 1078
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:44:55 PM

Unfortunately i couldn't be fast enough to save the video, they deleted that video from their youtube channel so fast. Hopefully there's a guy that claims he got it before they deleted it.

2.- I'm not saying all of the pictures are fake, but they took down pictures taken from elsewhere and replaced it by others, so many times. There's enough proof if you read the whole thread.
As you ignored my previous response I will post it again for you to see :
Ok let me say something maybe your brain will comprehend it , I'm not really an expert on the legal matters and all this stuff  BUT , from a logical point of view ,  they shared live videos with some of their members , their faces are known to the public , they have public addresses in the US , they are partnered with the 5th biggest bank in the US , they are insured by the Protarian Insurance Group ! All of these represent legal aspects , in case they we're scamming anyone , how hard do you believe the legal repercusions would be for them ? I mean can you actually think a little , and imagine what a scam of this proportion would actually imply ?   I can answer this question for you , you can not think !! You focus like a teenage girl on her period on the fact that a image was wronly put on their website , how you claim that they don't have a product when in fact they invited you to join the beta test and etc.
So please, let me ask you again , can you actually see it ? Or you are really a full time troll who can not understand anything ?

So , ignoring all these facts just confirm again and again how big of a troll you are !  Please give me a solid argument for this and I will try to consider it.

AlexSimion

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:46:29 PM

Yes proof of the Centra team trying to make another live interview !  Proof of what dumbass ?
It's becomming quite funny , so the Centra Ceo wants to go live on interview , that guy refuses it ,  so for you this is a bad sign about the Centra project ?
I rest my case , you're just here to spread FUD , you are just a typical spammer and a highly motivated troll , motivated by Ten-X!

moratar

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:47:38 PM

What did Cliff Hiigh say? I do trust this guy.
Can't find video.
AlexSimion

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:54:48 PM

Yes proof of the Centra team trying to make another live interview !  Proof of what dumbass ?

And what kind of DEV will pay 1K USD to someone to get an interview? A very desperate one!
I still don't get your point of view ? a DEV THAT WANTS TO SPEAK ABOUT THE PROJECT AND ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS THAT ARE RAISED!!!!!!!!!!
And please give me an answer/argument for what I posted for you earlier , or are you still ignoring it ?

moratar

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:59:24 PM

OMG.
One individual with team of freelances.
Been watching just first 4min... and gets better with every minute.

Maybe it is not a scam in general meaning of the world. That kid had idea he tried his best... not his fault that ... (hmm tha other companies did it faster, better, and 2 years ago)
Such a company can't be created and managed just by one man.

THANK YOU for link to that video, that's enough for me.
Thank you for helping me out to find out about this Centra
dashingriddler
Legendary

Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:15:42 PM

Thats all we did here.

From what I saw, they held up their own against a very hard critic.

They got what they wanted with having this talk with him.

They received the feedback from him and they will be working on the problems that as brought up.\
It was a educational experience. For me and to most who attended.

If I were them i would hire a lawyer with a fully fledged financial background in patent cases and secure what they have done in saying "they have the first ever known offering" in the crypto world. So nobody else can take that away from them. And if companies like tenx even come and try to transform of what they have into their own product can pursue legal action against them to the full capacity if they so wish to.
No screwing around with you or their customers who are trying to defame their company name and their assets.
This is serious money here and not to fling around allegations just for fun or for whatever game you are thinking this is.
If you are in the United States you can be signing your own detrimental demise.
And then you would be very sorry when they can slap you with a lawsuit with the millions they have acquired thus far.
I sure hope you have a million dollars to spend on a lawyer to protect what words you are coming up with post after post.
All posts can be used against you in a court of law.
I have seen this happened before.
Just be forewarned of this franc0 user you could be in serious trouble if you are wrong.

dashingriddler

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:17:38 PM

Thank you to all contributors.

The 5% Bonus is made available to all.

Please email us at support@centra.tech with proof of purchase and we will credit that original ETH Wallet address.

Thanks!
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:23:35 PM

And what kind of DEV will pay 1K USD to someone to get an interview? A very desperate one!

No one paid him $1000

ASk him yourself. We didn't offer a penny.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: