Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:40:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet  (Read 61015 times)
CentraTech (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:44:22 PM

Very cool bounty program, very complete, i will for sure participate to it. I will send your project to a lot of friends, maybe you can ad a refer bonus when you will launch the ico, that's works great these days.
Sad i haven't the level to participate to the bug bounty program, would be great !

Thank you for your support. By tonight any Bounty Applications that have been submitted will be responded for approval. Smiley Cheers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:36:30 AM

Interesting project, I´ve been checking the comparison table and this card is very competitive. It´s cheaper than others and includes the cash back feature, it is a good point.
cryptovn83

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:45:47 AM

Can Centra ICO be seen as a security now based on SEC rulling?
cryptovn83

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:22:18 AM

Nice to see that CEO, FOUNDER: Michael Edwards
CEO & Co-Founder of Centra Tech, worlds first Multi-Blockchain Asset Debit Card connected to a Smart and Insured Wallet.
Centra Tech   Harvard University.
It's always the best place to born the best leader
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:24:47 AM

Can Centra ICO be seen as a security now based on SEC rulling?

GREAT question. And the answer is no. Heres a great article posted on https://www.inc.com/brian-d-evans/sec-report-about-the-dao-ico-being-a-security-is-g.html

"As the report goes on, they continue to explain that ICOs that are offering investments must register with the SEC. However, they also point out that certain exemptions may apply. In some cases, if a token is not a security, but instead has an actual utility, then the ICO (Initial Coin Offering) may not have to register with the SEC since that would not necessarily be considered an "investment" or security."

We are a utility ICO which means we are able to be redemed and used in real life as a asset such as on cBay, Centra Card, & Centra Wallet to give some examples. We are launching more product lines as we progress that we arleady have in the works but aren't ready to be shared yet.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:52:56 AM

Looking nice project.
What will be your monetization stream when fee is 0 ?
bubislav

Activity: 395
Merit: 102

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:13:43 AM

Thanks but no thanks. I'm not here to FUD, rather to warn this most certainly a scam and rip-off TENX.

well the address is almost the same www.centra.tech vs www.tenx.tech
the graphics are almost the same
the website style and structure  - the same
the idea EXACTLY the same
if you don't even have the energy, intelligence, skill or basic effort to make something new and unique then its a rip-off or a scam.

At least long before TENX started the ICO they already had a functional card that you can order by downloading the app in google playstore. You guys don't even have an app in the google playstore or card but you guys are ready to receive funds from the crowdfunding in 8 days?

Good luck for your investors.

I agree with you ....
There is also a mona.co and tenx .... they both had ICO .... im just waiting to see what will happen with monaco and now all the same again Smiley well see

ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:21:01 AM

Thanks but no thanks. I'm not here to FUD, rather to warn this most certainly a scam and rip-off TENX.

if you don't even have the energy, intelligence, skill or basic effort to make something new and unique then its a rip-off or a scam.

At least long before TENX started the ICO they already had a functional card that you can order by downloading the app in google playstore. You guys don't even have an app in the google playstore or card but you guys are ready to receive funds from the crowdfunding in 8 days?

I agree with you ....
There is also a mona.co and tenx .... they both had ICO .... im just waiting to see what will happen with monaco and now all the same again Smiley well see

It may look like a copy of another venture but being in the crypto market we do need competition for all type of services we use. Tenx is good and monaco too but to popularize Bitcoin we need more of these in all the possible countries. Will be keeping an eye on this and post my experiences with Centra.
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:23:59 AM

Looking nice project.
What will be your monetization stream when fee is 0 ?

We cant get much into detail but we have a great agreement with Visa and Mastercard that was leveraged by our sponsoring bank. We also have cBay and a few more products coming out by Q4 2017. Ill drop a hint, We are going to revolutionize merchant services. Smiley

Centra strives in innovation. The sky is the limit

there's a huge demand for debit cards connected to cryptocurrencies, so I think there's a lot of space in the market for this project

SEC decision is rather important and being Centra us based, if they will comply with all rules, they will be a success

Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:27:34 AM

I agree with you ....

It may look like a copy of another venture but being in the crypto market we do need competition for all type of services we use. Tenx is good and monaco too but to popularize Bitcoin we need more of these in all the possible countries. Will be keeping an eye on this and post my experiences with Centra.

To add to this, Centra even has comparisons in the post and website to show exactly what makes them better. low fee compared to the crypto competitors, but also some normal banks in America (for ATM withdrawal). This could really also help with a wider adoption.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:46:23 AM

everybody is comparing with tenx and centra being copy of it.

They are not denying that. Beyond that, they put some charts to theri website why they are better than tenx.

It's a big market and they are lots of place for more than one player.

yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:52:51 AM

I want to know how you can develop 40 Mobile/Web platforms in 3 years while selling exotic cars at the same time!  I'm impressed.  I think he deserves all our money!

https://www.linkedin.com/in/sam-sharma-655392143/

they faked a video of using their app to make a purchase and got called out on it.  The video was taken down from their YouTube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHva8xQgNHg

They said they took out the video because it was not in "HD" lol

Dear Lord, I hope people don't fall victim to this scam.

I just exposed these scammer or scammers.

They take pictures on the internet of persons and presents them like if they were them.

Look who is "Jessica Robinson" http://www.peibwa.org/event-2336031

screenshots of the "TEAM".

http://prntscr.com/g0vlka

http://prntscr.com/g0vlx4

EXPOSED, don't fall victim of this SCAM. Luckily they can't evade search similar image function in google.  

I hope the dev or somebody from the team could clarify what this guy is talking about to protect the reputation of this project and gain the trust of people.

What he is going to clarify after this? This is definitely a fraud, they rip-off TENX business model and took pictures of people on the internet to create a false team. They also deleted a video in youtube, they were using a fake app in an android phone, the app was nothing more than a video running in the phone, they got called out on it. What more evidence you need?

these accusations are rather detailed. I think normally somebody accused should have time to respond to it.

It's soon wake up in the USA, let's see what comes out.

CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:04:36 PM

these accusations are rather detailed. I think normally somebody accused should have time to respond to it.

It's soon wake up in the USA, let's see what comes out.

Yes, couldn't agree more with you. And I think he's from the other project and has doubt about this new one. Let's just wait for them and try to see where this discussion could lead to.

On another note, we continue to appreciate the support from the rest of the community. We have many great details releasing this week and up to our ICO launch. We have been verified and featured on Smith and Crown now. Check us out on their ICO page.
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:06:34 PM

For anyone whom is interested in joining the Centra ICO please visit our blog at www.medium.com/@Centra to read the How To Participate article. I have copied and pasted it below as well. We will have a more detailed video and article posted in the next few days.

There are many ways to partricipate in the Centra ICO and we will lay them out for you so it is easy to understand when sale day starts.
Centra Token (CTR) is an ERC20 token issued on Ethereum blockchain. Token holders can easily store and manage their CTR tokens using existing Ethereum clients including official Ethereum wallets like MyEtherWallet, Metamask, Parity, Mist or Ledger(hardware wallet).
Can I buy CTR Tokens with BTC or other cyrptocurrencies?
Yes you can click token sale here or on the top left to see your options of BTC, ETH or LTC. DO NOT send funds from exchanges like Coinbase, Kraken, Bitifinex, Poloniex etc.. Only from your personal wallets. CTR tokens will be sent immediately from smart-contract to the wallet from which the ETH arrived. CTR Tokens will be listed on major exchanges.
Please read out White Paper at: http://wp.centra.tech
AlexSimion

Activity: 1078
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:09:49 PM

Well franc0 I just took a look at your profile and how I can see from most of your posts is that you are a big supporter of Ten-X ,  I mean basically every post you make there is "how great Ten-X is " or you just trash talk the people who post anything negative on the Ten-X thread.  So are you a member of the Ten-X team ? Just trying to put a negative image on the competition's thread ? Maybe because they are offering better deals for their customers ?
I have checked the picture you put up of Jessica also , and it's basically the same person as the picture shown on their website.

CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:12:28 PM

We also want to make sure people have had a chance to see our Bounty Program, we want this to be community project:

The first phase of the Centra Bounty Campaign is live. A bounty campaign is an event where we promote our project through PR and through partripants/supporters. Typically the term "Bounty Campaign" goes along side in ICO (Initial Coin Offering) campaigns. Our partricpants and supporters will be rewarded in CTR Tokens that will be available in major exchanges as well as usable on the Centra Card. Our Bounty Pool will be 3% of the total CTR Tokens. (3,000,000 CTR Tokens). We will be itemizing the various Bounty Campaigns below. Bounty Campaign members who use unfair methods such as spam and "artificial/robotic" Likes & Shares will be excluded from the campaign and will not receive the rewards. Please read below on program details and sign up at https://www.centra.tech/bounty-program/

Centra Bug Bounty Campaign

Centra's Bug Bounty Campaign will have 20% of the Bounty Pool.

There will be a dedicated bug bounty page located here. Not only will you get awarded shares to receiving CTR Tokens but we will also be giving the following:

Free Centra Gold Cards
Monetary Rewards (in USD)
Published in our Centra Hall of Fame
We here at Centra believe in the core of our products and take pride in having a secure and trust worthy network.

Centra Facebook Bounty Campaign

Centra's Facebook Campaign will have 10% of the Bounty Pool.

Rules:

Each participant of the Facebook Bounty should have atleast 200 friends
Each participant should "Follow" and "Like" the official Centra Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/CentraCard
Each participant must repost at least one of Centras posts every 3 days.
The Facebook bounty campaign is open till the end of the ICO 10/5/17. In order to receive the bonus, each participant must be active till the end of the campaign. A member who has not hit Like/Follow, or has not shared posts during the 3 day period, or unfollowed Centras Facebook page will not eligible for a reward.

The list of participants will be updated and analyzed once a week and posted on our website. Each accepts campaign participant is to receive 1 share per week. When the Centra ICO period is finished the Bounty Pool is to be distributed among all campaign participants by the number of shares each member has. The reward will be in CTR Tokens. If you wish to convert to ETH you may do so as well.

Centra Twitter Bounty Campaign

Centra's Twitter Campaign will have 10% of the Bounty Pool.

Rules:
Each participant of the Twitter Bounty should have at least 100 followers
Each participant should "Follow" the official Centra Twitter page: https://www.twitter.com/Centra_Card
Each participant must retweet at least one of Centras posts every 3 days.
The Twitter bounty campaign is open till the end of the ICO 10/5/17. In order to receive the bonus, each participant must be active till the end of the campaign. A member who has not hit Like/Follow, or has not shared posts during the 3 day period, or unfollowed Centras Twitter page will not eligible for a reward.

The list of participants will be updated and analyzed once a week and posted on our website. Each accepts campaign participant is to receive 1 share per week. When the Centra ICO period is finished the Bounty Pool is to be distributed among all campaign participants by the number of shares each member has. The reward will be in CTR Tokens. If you wish to convert to ETH you may do so as well.

Centra BitcoinTalk Bounty Campaign

Centra's BitcoinTalk Campaign will have 15% of the Bounty Pool.

Rules:

Each participant should make at least 50 publications on the BitcoinTalk post for the Centra ICO Topic page located: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2041101 (Warning: NO Spam comments allowed, you will be removed from the campaign)
The publications need to be done at least once per week.
The BitcoinTalk bounty campaign is open till the end of the ICO 10/5/17. In order to receive the bonus, each participant must be active till the end of the campaign. A member who has not had atleast 50 posts on the Centra official BitcoinTalk post will not be eligible for a reward.

Centra BitcoinTalk Signature Bounty Campaign

Centra's BitcoinTalk Signature Campaign will have 15% of the Bounty Pool.

Rules:

Each participant should update their signature in their BitcoinTalk profile based on their user ranks. You can find the signature codes and ranks here
Each participant should make at least 50 publications outside of the Centra BitcoinTalk Thread during the campaign period. (Warning: NO Spam comments allowed, you will be removed from the campaign)
The publications need to be done at least once per week.
The BitcoinTalk bounty campaign is open till the end of the ICO 10/5/17. In order to receive the bonus, each participant must be active till the end of the campaign. A member who has not had atleast 50 posts on the Centra official BitcoinTalk post will not be eligible for a reward.

Centra YouTube Bounty Campaign

Centra's YouTube Campaign will have 5% of the Bounty Pool.

Rules:

Each participant should subscribe on the official Centra YouTube Page found here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGeFS7P6f6dLuwtQpZtRnuA
Each participant should make at least 3 comments per week on the videos and repost the video links on their social media pages during the campaign period. (Warning: NO Spam comments allowed, you will be removed from the campaign)
The YouTube bounty campaign is open till the end of the ICO 10/5/17. In order to receive the bonus, each participant must be active till the end of the campaign. A member who has not had atleast 3 comments per week on the Centra official YouTube Channel will not be eligible for a reward.

Centra Reddit Bounty Campaign

Centra's Reddit Bounty Campaign will have 5% of the Bounty Pool.

Rules:
Each participant should upvote on the official Centra Reddit Thread found here: https://www.reddit.com/r/icocrypto/comments/6ozjs7/centra_announces_ico_multiblockchain_worldwide/
Each participant should make at least 10 comments per week on the thread. (Warning: NO Spam comments allowed, you will be removed from the campaign)
The Reddit bounty campaign is open till the end of the ICO 10/5/17. In order to receive the bonus, each participant must be active till the end of the campaign. A member who has not had atleast 10 comments per week on the Centra official Reddit Thread will not be eligible for a reward.

Centra Translation Bounty Campaign

Centra's Translation Bounty Campaign will have 15% of the Bounty Pool and will be participated on BitcoinTalk.org and supporting threads.

Rules:
Each participant must be a profile rank of atleast "Jr. Member"
Each participant should translate the BitcoinTalk.org Centra ICO Thread, Whitepaper, create a National Centra thread on BitcoinTalk, and publish the translation as well.
Each participant should make at least 3 posts per day in the National Centra Thread.
Following languages are welcomed: Spanish, French, Italian, German, Chinese (Traditional), Japanese, Korean, Indonesian, Russian, Polish, and Hindi (We are open to suggestions for other languages)
The translation bounty campaign is open till the end of the ICO 10/5/17. In order to receive the bonus, each participant must be active till the end of the campaign. A member who has not had atleast 3 comments per day on the National Centra Thread  will not be eligible for a reward.

CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:21:25 PM

What I like this project is it's core products; If you can visit the site you can see the stronghold overview on what this project is all about.

First, the Centra card and it's wallet application.
This two will not only make transactions behind cryptocurrency much easier but also you're assets are secured and can easily be use because of Centra platform

Second, is the world's first cryptocurrency marketplace, cBay.io. I haven't seen a complete cryptocurrency marketplace as legit as you are building. If this product goes so well on a global widescale I am pretty sure that more and more people would appreciate cryptocurrency and also began using your card as a bridge between fiat currency to cryptocurrency and vice versa.

Lastly and the most interesting part, the Centra tokens, with this product we can ensure the environment for Centra will always be different from other cryptocurrency.

Anyway, I'll be looking forward for more of your success and hoping I could purchase your cards sooner or later even if I am on the other side of the planet.

We appreciate your support and we are looking forward to our project being released to the public.
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:32:36 PM

What I like this project is it's core products; If you can visit the site you can see the stronghold overview on what this project is all about.

First, the Centra card and it's wallet application.
This two will not only make transactions behind cryptocurrency much easier but also you're assets are secured and can easily be use because of Centra platform

Second, is the world's first cryptocurrency marketplace, cBay.io. I haven't seen a complete cryptocurrency marketplace as legit as you are building. If this product goes so well on a global widescale I am pretty sure that more and more people would appreciate cryptocurrency and also began using your card as a bridge between fiat currency to cryptocurrency and vice versa.

Lastly and the most interesting part, the Centra tokens, with this product we can ensure the environment for Centra will always be different from other cryptocurrency.

Anyway, I'll be looking forward for more of your success and hoping I could purchase your cards sooner or later even if I am on the other side of the planet.

We appreciate your support and we are looking forward to our project being released to the public.

I am just so hype about this project because of the products that you will be offering soon for the general public and I do believe that this could go big in the near future.

I would like to ask if you are open for a Filipino translation ? I've sent my application already on your website but I would like to ask you for a direct answer.  Grin

Yes, we have gotten so many Bounty applications over the last 24 hours. You've been active on our thread for a while. I will personally make sure your added into it for the translation. Thank you again for your support.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:19:43 PM

Sad that the FUD already start, but it's like on all disruptive project, a lot people who support concurrency will come and tell this a "scam" and more, just cause they have money on another project who seem to look like Centra.
Anyway, when the FUD start, that say that the project look very great and a lot of people are afraid and jealous of what a project like that can do. Just for one exemple the card transaction is a big market, and a lot of people need a cards for their crypto cause they can't pay in their all day life with crypto yet. It will be a very huge market, when the card will be launch, Centra will go the moon.
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:22:39 PM

Sad that the FUD already start, but it's like on all disruptive project, a lot people who support concurrency will come and tell this a "scam" and more, just cause they have money on another project who seem to look like Centra.
Anyway, when the FUD start, that say that the project look very great and a lot of people are afraid and jealous of what a project like that can do. Just for one exemple the card transaction is a big market, and a lot of people need a cards for their crypto cause they can't pay in their all day life with crypto yet. It will be a very huge market, when the card will be launch, Centra will go the moon.

Very well said,

There are many versions of eveything in this world. There wil never be just one of anything. It's how you change and make a impact and a better product is how you will be known.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: