Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:46:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet  (Read 61015 times)
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:12:25 AM

You make it seem like you are not already accepting funds.  I may have have said ICO when the term pre-sale would be more accurate.  Are you currently accepting payment from customers right now in the form of a pre-sale?  When you steal someone's money, they don't care how you phrase the transaction.

TenX did exactly the same, they offered a presale before the ICO of  a minimum of 125ETH, and actually offer 50% of the entire ICO process, that means, 10 millions went directly for a pre-ICO sale, and the rest 10 millions went to the ICO, even though they promised that they would be offering 20 millions to the ICO itself in the whitepaper, so Centra is doing it better than TenX, because centra is OFFERING exclusive cards, while TENX just gave tokens ahead of time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CentraTech (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:14:05 AM

You make it seem like you are not already accepting funds.  I may have have said ICO when the term pre-sale would be more accurate.  Are you currently accepting payment from customers right now in the form of a pre-sale?  When you steal someone's money, they don't care how you phrase the transaction.

You talk to fast with no proof, you create an account just to bash on bitcointalk with nothing just to spread the FUD. Your like a copycat, we can see post like yours in every project announcement almost at the word. You cry Centra is a scam for nothing and so fast with a new account, how could you have credibility.

It's okay he made a challenge. We already spread the word to our team. Not only are we going to make room on our website for every active member in our project. We are going to have them do a video about centra and we will have the current staff get together. We need to put an end to this troller whose made I didn't accept his extortion request of "15%". Get the f*$k out of here with that.

We are here to make a change to the way cryptocurrency is handled in the world. The project itself will take off.

Thanks!
CryptoHobow

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:20:21 AM

Yes TenX did the same thing.  My only point is that the Centra is already receiving funds from investors.  I'm surfing their youtube channel right now.  They have have hundreds of videos feautring their team members.  Centra has none.  Not one video which shows a team member.  Why is that?  Your youtube channel has three videos which are simply animations with voiceovers.  

You can attack me personally all you want.  Perhaps I'm a terrible person.  But that in no way changes the fact that you can't produce a single picture with two of your developers in it.  Because they are images you found on the intertubes.
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:23:27 AM

Yes TenX did the same thing.  My only point is that the Centra is already receiving funds from investors.  I'm surfing their youtube channel right now.  They have have hundreds of videos feautring their team members.  Centra has none.  Not one video which shows a team member.  Why is that?  Your youtube channel has three videos which are simply animations with voiceovers.  

You can attack me personally all you want.  Perhaps I'm a terrible person.  But that in no way changes the fact that you can't produce a single picture with two of your developers in it.  Because they are images you found on the intertubes.

Your not my boss nor someone I need to listen too. I MADE the decision already to make sure that is done in the Morning when everyone is awake. Sorry im not in your time zone. It's not perhaps. You FIRST tried to extort our company and now you want to troll. It is all good. Your a terrible person. And I know if i keep quoting you your gonna talk so its all ok. Before our ICO even goes live I made a PROMISE to the community that there will be a complete support center and many videos of the card app and our staff. Black Cards are available now we have them in hands. We talk to ALL of our clients prior. Get your facts straight troller.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:23:55 AM

I just noticed many projects today involves debit card using blockchain technology like monaco, tenx etc which is a good sign that companys continue adopting new technology using blockchain and heres another one looks promising upon reading its whitepaper they have some good plans and the team got some nice background, interesting maybe.  

CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:27:10 AM

I just noticed many projects today involves debit card using blockchain technology like monaco, tenx etc which is a good sign that companys continue adopting new technology using blockchain and heres another one looks promising upon reading its whitepaper they have some good plans and the team got some nice background, interesting maybe.  

Thank you Ice. Stay tuned to get all of our Video Blogs (Vlogs this upcoming week we are very excited!)
CryptoHobow

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:31:48 AM

Dear Ice,

I believe you are a fake account created by the scammer running this operation.  Here is why.  You say "the team got some nice background".  The whitepaper section 7.5 is labeled "Centra Tech Team".  This section is completely empty.  You could not have gotten any info about the team from the white paper.  The website also provides no background info of any developer relating to the crypto world.
Sky8ig

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:37:44 AM

The project seems a bit crazy but I like creative ideas. Still a bit abstract but I am really looking forward to how it develops. best wish with centra
CryptoHobow

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:38:05 AM

Dear Ice,

I believe you are a fake account created by the scammer running this operation.  Here is why.  You say "the team got some nice background".  The whitepaper section 7.5 is labeled "Centra Tech Team".  This section is completely empty.  You could not have gotten any info about the team from the white paper.  The website also provides no background info of any developer relating to the crypto world.

Lol first of all what background in the crypto world do we need to have? Its 2017 the bandwagons here everyone jumped on already. We saw a need for an issue that was being solved overseas. We made it better and brought it to the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Ice is also a pretty good member, your the one whose a fake account

This is your best defense so far.  "what background in the crypto world do we need to have".  You are asking for millions of dollars in a highly technical field.  You also have intense competition.  The quality of the team is everything.

p.s.  Are you still unable to find a single photo of any two members of your team together? That will end this entire conversation.  
YouShallNotPass

Activity: 392
Merit: 130

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:42:01 AM

Don't mind them just showing up in the thread and sending some FUD vibes in the community. A good project will always attract those kind of people. Just focus on the goal and I'm pretty sure they'll regret it when the time this project grows bigger and bigger and would dominate the blockchain debit card market in the whole world.
CryptoHobow

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:44:29 AM

Don't mind them just showing up in the thread and sending some FUD vibes in the community. A good project will always attract those kind of people. Just focus on the goal and I'm pretty sure they'll regret it when the time this project grows bigger and bigger and would dominate the blockchain debit card market in the whole world.

Have you ever seen a picture with two members of the team in it?
CryptoHobow

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:59:33 AM

So are you telling us that you do not have a single photo that has two members of your team in it?  That's fine if you don't.  Just let us know.  Some may find that interesting.  But anyone who is reading this knows that you would post it in an instant.
CryptoHobow

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:14:20 AM

Well done sir.  That silenced him for a while.  I can't wait to see how he responds.  He previously removed the team page completely until he could remove one woman's bio and picture.  I'll upload all the revisions of the team page after he responds.
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:22:10 AM

Well done sir.  That silenced him for a while.  I can't wait to see how he responds.  He previously removed the team page completely until he could remove one woman's bio and picture.  I'll upload all the revisions of the team page after he responds.

We will have ALL of our staff on the website by tomorrow all with information so you can stop trolling. You think you figured it out when you have no clue. We launched pre-maturely. We have designers working on the website while we finalize the biggest portions of the project. I might have to go back and fourth with you all night on this, but I do not mind.

Once again I stay true to what I say. I have answered all 3 trollers out of 11 pages to answer all questions.

Wait till you find out whose one of our key partners, then your gonna drop your jaw when you find out.

Power of the network
CryptoHobow

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:25:28 AM

I have no problem waiting.  But anyone one reading this should also wait before sending you any money.  Running a multimillion dollar company and not having a facebook page or instagram page which has a single picture of two of your employees together is beyond belief.
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:31:24 AM

I have no problem waiting.  But anyone one reading this should also wait before sending you any money.  Running a multimillion dollar company and not having a facebook page or instagram page which has a single picture of two of your employees together is beyond belief.

That is your opinion we are focused on the project not the people.  But to stop this madness we will prove everything. It is apparent that staff is important to the community and yourself, we respect it. Its midnight where we live so well get you what you want in the morning then we ask you respectfully to stop trolling our pages.
YouShallNotPass

Activity: 392
Merit: 130

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:34:12 AM

Well done sir.  That silenced him for a while.  I can't wait to see how he responds.  He previously removed the team page completely until he could remove one woman's bio and picture.  I'll upload all the revisions of the team page after he responds.

We will have ALL of our staff on the website by tomorrow all with information so you can stop trolling. You think you figured it out when you have no clue. We launched pre-maturely. We have designers working on the website while we finalize the biggest portions of the project. I might have to go back and fourth with you all night on this, but I do not mind.

Once again I stay true to what I say. I have answered all 3 trollers out of 11 pages to answer all questions.

Wait till you find out whose one of our key partners, then your gonna drop your jaw when you find out.

Power of the network

Good job making sure that the reputation of the company will never have blemished just because of this trollers running around the thread. I have been a believer of this project since the beginning and I can't wait for the ICO to happen. Good luck !
CryptoHobow

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:34:39 AM

I don't feel like I have made any unreasonable requests.  This is pretty trollish though.  Please tell us what state your company is currently registered in?
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:38:01 AM

I don't feel like I have made any unreasonable requests.  This is pretty trollish though.  Please tell us what state your company is currently registered in?

You havn't made any unreasonable requests, but making false accusations is horrendous that you need to be focused on something else. If you came in the thread and said, "Hey I want to verify the validity of your staff would you do X,Y,Z," it would no problem whats so ever. We made it a mission to answer EVERY Single question about our project here. We knew we'd bump into trollers, we were okay with it.

However,

We will carry on.
CryptoHobow

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:47:29 AM

I'm sorry you seemed to miss my very confusing question.  What state are you registered in?  Your website had a company address just hours ago.  It seems to magically of disappeared.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: