Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:41:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet  (Read 61015 times)
CentraTech (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:49:56 AM

I'm sorry you seemed to miss my very confusing question.  What state are you registered in?  Your website had a company address just hours ago.  It seems to magically of disappeared.

For legal/licensing reasons we have incorporated in Delaware just like Coinbase, I explained that our application got approved yesterday and filed with the Department of State. i also explained to your EXTORTION emails of this already, If you would of read the previous posts you would of found that already.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:52:00 AM

Don't mind them just showing up in the thread and sending some FUD vibes in the community. A good project will always attract those kind of people. Just focus on the goal and I'm pretty sure they'll regret it when the time this project grows bigger and bigger and would dominate the blockchain debit card market in the whole world.
Yes exactly, this is just a day that will pass.
CryptoHobow

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:03:40 AM

You actually expect anyone to believe that Centra has been operating unlicensed this entire time?  Your pre-sale has begun and you have already received investments.  Are you saying you do this prior to even being licensed? 
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:06:35 AM

You actually expect anyone to believe that Centra has been operating unlicensed this entire time?  Your pre-sale has begun and you have already received investments.  Are you saying you do this prior to even being licensed?  

We are selling Centra Black Founders Edition cards not investments during the presale. CTR Tokens are Utility Tokens that have value on the Centra Card, Centra Wallet, App, cBay, Exchanges, and Conversions to ETH/etc. Get your facts straight please. Once again I just explained we are transferring everything over to Delaware. Coinbase is incorporated there for a reason. IM done answering your questions. Your in a way diff time zone. We can touch base in the morning once you get your videos/pics/whatever you need to get you off this forum.
CryptoHobow

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:16:56 AM

If you are transferring to Deleware, it logically follows that you are transferring from somewhere.  Where are you transferring from?  Were you registered there?
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:22:11 AM

If you are transferring to Deleware, it logically follows that you are transferring from somewhere.  Where are you transferring from?  Were you registered there?

As i stated I am done with you, your trolling self does not deserve my time, you hide behind VPNs, Our legal team has already reported you and the VPN company that you tried to hide behind to the FBI, we dont take blackmail/extortion threats lightly. Your lucky this is forum and I need to respond for the most part,.. You have no life I do, Im going to bed and making sure my kids are asleep.

I will answer questions from everyone else in this community except this guy who TRIED TO EXTORT US. #Fail.

Staff videos, pictures, product, etc. will be in the morning. We have dev team working on making a full staff page dedicated to every single one of our team members personal videos centra gear and all. WE WILL ALSO BE LIVE tomorrow on Facebook. I accepted the challenge and I will deliver.

Thank you!
CryptoHobow

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:29:59 AM

Thanks for putting that all together.  What time will you be going live?

I would suggest that you include someone in the video who has already been "profiled" on your website.  That would go a long way in terms of establishing credibility. 
dogbarker

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:37:23 AM

Hello.  I visited your Centra site and went to your team link...but I cannot find much information about your team.  Only a profile about Sam.   Also the social media links you have for your people point to what looks like empty/fake accounts.  I tried to search for your people and could not find anything as well.... Also the Linked in account for your CFO is no longer available.

This gives me an uneasy feeling about who your team is or if they even exist at all.    

This screams big red flag to me.

Can you explain why this is?

Dog Barker, neglience on your behalf to then post something that has NO value or meaning makes 0 sense. ALL of the staff pages are connecting to their correct pages. Have you took the link to actually look? You have 2 posts and come in here to troll. If you have an uneasy feeling send a message or request a convo in the live chat feature. That is just our core team. We work in 100 other Freelancers to get to where we have gotten now. Take a read when you get a chance. Sorry I had to come off a little rude but I cant believe this forum has people sreaming scam.

We are a US based company, licensed and regulated. We dont have time for games or to myself to even respond to you. But anyways. Power in the Network I guess lets carry on.

Really??? You are going to call me a troll for legitimate concerns about your team page?Huh  Yes I did look at the links, that is why I asked the question.  I was interested in your ICO and that was one thing I look into.  I am not trolling you I am asking legitimate questions, which you address by trying to insult me by calling me a Troll.    I may have 2 posts because I am a few months new to crypto.  Just because I have 2 post on my profile doesn't mean you should make me feel I have no legitimacy to ask questions.  

Is it only by coincidence, you have now removed all your teams social media links?
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:43:12 AM

First multi-blockchain debit card, it's look like similarity other project such as tenx or wirex, I'm intested is first Amazon style superstore that is designed to be cryptocurrency acceptable, and any fee is lower than other , hope I can more $$ get the limited card, atleast I will invest centra and spend with the centra blue debit card  Grin Grin

cBay will rock the world. Our CCE Module allows all of this to happen
Yes, I agree , anything is possible , Just like you said that cbay will rock the world, same as amazon is a big and successful company right now, may I know that all transactions from centra card annoymous ?

The transaction records will be anonymous. The only time it would be made public is if we were issued a subpoena  
cryptovn83

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:44:17 AM

Announcement

Our slack sign ups have been fixed. Anyone whom wants to join the conversations please go to http://slack.centra.tech or https://www.centra.tech/centra-slack

Thanks!
Yeah confirm it's working well
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:45:28 AM

Announcement

Our slack sign ups have been fixed. Anyone whom wants to join the conversations please go to http://slack.centra.tech or https://www.centra.tech/centra-slack

Thanks!
Yeah confirm it's working well

Thank you. Slack is the easiest way to ask us questions and get live responses.
BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:51:52 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2017, 05:20:14 PM by BlackMambaPH

Hello.  I visited your Centra site and went to your team link...but I cannot find much information about your team.  Only a profile about Sam.   Also the social media links you have for your people point to what looks like empty/fake accounts.  I tried to search for your people and could not find anything as well.... Also the Linked in account for your CFO is no longer available.

This gives me an uneasy feeling about who your team is or if they even exist at all.    

Dog Barker, neglience on your behalf to then post something that has NO value or meaning makes 0 sense. ALL of the staff pages are connecting to their correct pages. Have you took the link to actually look? You have 2 posts and come in here to troll. If you have an uneasy feeling send a message or request a convo in the live chat feature. That is just our core team. We work in 100 other Freelancers to get to where we have gotten now. Take a read when you get a chance. Sorry I had to come off a little rude but I cant believe this forum has people sreaming scam.

We are a US based company, licensed and regulated. We dont have time for games or to myself to even respond to you. But anyways. Power in the Network I guess lets carry on.

Really??? You are going to call me a troll for legitimate concerns about your team page?Huh  Yes I did look at the links, that is why I asked the question.  I was interested in your ICO and that was one thing I look into.  I am not trolling you I am asking legitimate questions, which you address by trying to insult me by calling me a Troll.    I may have 2 posts because I am a few months new to crypto.  Just because I have 2 post on my profile doesn't mean you should make me feel I have no legitimacy to ask questions.  

Is it only by coincidence, you have now removed all your teams social media links?

Probably you're. As I can see you're just a newbie with a few poster and your first post is in this project.
Keep away from this thread if you have nothing to say. You're just spamming this thread.

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
CryptoHobow

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:00:31 AM

Dog barker, No worries I came off wrong, and i apologize. We are fixing staff page. People have questioned that and we want to make sure the community knows the members behind our ground breaking technology. Please follow us on Facebook as we will all be going live in the morning introducing ourselves and making ourselves available for questions.

Earlier tonight you said "Lol first of all what background in the crypto world do we need to have? Its 2017 the bandwagons here everyone jumped on already. We saw a need for an issue that was being solved overseas."

So an hour ago you were saying you don't need an elite staff of developers since you are simply cloning a business model that is already being used overseas.  AND now you have "ground breaking technology".  You sir are too much.

I will patiently wait for this post to be buried and then respond.
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:04:00 AM

Hello.  I visited your Centra site and went to your team link...but I cannot find much information about your team.  Only a profile about Sam.   Also the social media links you have for your people point to what looks like empty/fake accounts.  I tried to search for your people and could not find anything as well.... Also the Linked in account for your CFO is no longer available.

Really??? You are going to call me a troll for legitimate concerns about your team page?Huh  Yes I did look at the links, that is why I asked the question.  I was interested in your ICO and that was one thing I look into.  I am not trolling you I am asking legitimate questions, which you address by trying to insult me by calling me a Troll.    I may have 2 posts because I am a few months new to crypto.  Just because I have 2 post on my profile doesn't mean you should make me feel I have no legitimacy to ask questions.   

Probably you're. As I can see you're just a newbie with a few poster and your first post is in this project. Keep away from this thread if you have nothing to say. You're just spamming this thread.

Very well said. We are focused on the positves on this project. Tomorrow we are going to do Staff Day and say Hello to the community live between 9am-3pm EST. Please follow us at www.Facebook.com/CentraCard to say hello!

This upcoming week we will launch our Support Center (Delayed to get all important questions answered), Final White Paper revised and edited, Training Videos on the product and more as we get ready for our launch!
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:08:54 AM

Have you heard read the latest news on SEC about their ruling on ICO?
CryptoHobow

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:11:49 AM

There will be no launch.  These are all empty promises to lure investors to buy into the ICO.  Your about to launch your ICO and your white paper has a blank page in the team member section.  You can keep spewing your lies. I will be here all week to expose them.
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:12:51 AM

Have you heard read the latest news on SEC about their ruling on ICO?

Absouletely. It was great news! Centra Tokens are Utility Tokens. Here's a link to what they published and what they stated on what is classified as a security and not. We also made sure to amend our Token Sales Terms to comply correctly. Centra tokens are a utility token They are able to be used on the Centra Card, Wallet, App, and cBay. They are available to be used on exchanges as well. They are not an investment where its like a stock and you hope the share goes up etc. We are a truely a ground breaking rewards utility token that will surge in value.

https://www.inc.com/brian-d-evans/sec-report-about-the-dao-ico-being-a-security-is-g.html

"However, they also point out that certain exemptions may apply. In some cases, if a token is not a security, but instead has an actual utility, then the ICO (Initial Coin Offering) may not have to register with the SEC since that would not necessarily be considered an "investment" or security. They have not released detailed explanations of exactly what would or wouldn't be considered a security, but only commented on The Dao."
dogbarker

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:19:35 AM

Hello.  I visited your Centra site and went to your team link...but I cannot find much information about your team.  Only a profile about Sam.   Also the social media links you have for your people point to what looks like empty/fake accounts.  I tried to search for your people and could not find anything as well.... Also the Linked in account for your CFO is no longer available.

Really??? You are going to call me a troll for legitimate concerns about your team page?Huh  Yes I did look at the links, that is why I asked the question.  I was interested in your ICO and that was one thing I look into.  I am not trolling you I am asking legitimate questions, which you address by trying to insult me by calling me a Troll.    I may have 2 posts because I am a few months new to crypto.  Just because I have 2 post on my profile doesn't mean you should make me feel I have no legitimacy to ask questions.   

Probably you're. As I can see you're just a newbie with a few poster and your first post is in this project. Keep away from this thread if you have nothing to say. You're just spamming this thread.

Nothing to say?  So legitimate questions about this project = nothing to say???  They addressed the questions I had and apologized.  I figure that would be a positive and welcoming thing.  
CryptoHobow

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:19:43 AM

That certainly was good news.  Much better than all those poor souls who were conned investing in the Centra ICO.  Turns out there was not staff and no company.  Stay safe out there.
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:22:51 AM

Dog Barker, Nothing against you we are just dealing with 1 troller who tried to extort us and it failed so the supporters want all people whom dont have something productive to say out. We accept all questions that are asked in good faith.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: