Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:32:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet  (Read 61015 times)
CentraTech (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:09:18 AM

USD stored on the Platform is just for US residents.

Digital Assets is for any user because we are the ones insured and we host them here and offline here in the US. IF anything happens in regards to employee theft or network hack all assets are covered Smiley

Thanks Centratech for the quick reply. So basically, even if I am not a US resident, the cryptocurrency that I will put in my card is still covered by insurance and in case any untoward incident occurs - e.g. hacking, I will still get my cryptocurrency.

Did I understand it correctly?  Grin

Correct. ANY supported cryptocurrency on our Wallet is insured.

USD - just for US residents (insurance) - all can hold.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:14:02 AM

So this card will liquidate both coins and tokens too or just the altcoins?

The card lets you spend/withdraw 8 cryptocurrency assets in real time with 0% Exchange Fees. (Bitcoin, Litecoin, ERC20, Ripple, Dash, Zcash and Monero)

Where you ll take the rate when converting crypto to fiat (bitcoin, litecon etc.) From some exchange?
For Example: I want to withdraw my ETH to Euro. What rate will be?

Whatever current market rates are at the time is what it'll convert too with 0% exchange fees.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:16:20 AM

The card lets you spend/withdraw 8 cryptocurrency assets in real time with 0% Exchange Fees. (Bitcoin, Litecoin, ERC20, Ripple, Dash, Zcash and Monero)

Where you ll take the rate when converting crypto to fiat (bitcoin, litecon etc.) From some exchange?

Whatever current market rates are at the time is what it'll convert too with 0% exchange fees.

You mean from some exchanges? Or may be from coinmarket cap?
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:18:11 AM

why can't anyone make free atm withdrawals? Just charge for nominal annual card fee just like banks do.
These cards can not be mainstream if they charge for each withdrawal.

Withdrawal fees will never be eradicate in ATM's because its the way we pay the bank for "using their atm". Some bank withdrawal fees are minimal and there are some also which deduct a huge amount in to your debit card. So better choose an ATM with lesser withdrawal fees. Centra dont have the capability to stop this ATM owners in conducting such fees but instead Centra offered a free service which converts our Cryptocurrency to Fiat Currency easily.
BTC

So, how would one know about ATM with lesser withdrawal fees? Will there be some kind of guide provided by centra? I'm planning to invest but want to be sure about the service first.

As far as I know the ATM will tell you first what's the withdrawal fee before you will be withdrawing your money. It basically depend upon the ATM owner/bank how much this will cost.

As you can see in the whitepaper, $2.50 is the average fee per withdrawal but this is subject to change on the ATM where you're transacting your withdrawal

But no worries..

Centra cards has rewards programs which make it interesting and unique to use their card

For more info regarding this matter feel free to read the whitepaper located here: https://www.centra.tech/CentraWhitePaper.pdf

P.S this is not official statement from the team, this is my opinion only from what I've understand regarding using the card. Centra tech team member may be able to explain this much clearer later.

Thanks for clearing up the doubts.

welcome. hope that help you understand how this debit card work Smiley

Oh yeah, and I have high hopes for Centra.  Smiley
YouShallNotPass

Activity: 392
Merit: 130

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:19:03 AM

I think they've already planned this all out and the cryptocurrencies will be converted to the realtime conversion of this to any fiat currencies such as dollar and euro.
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:20:08 AM

Not to a specific exchange but a average of major exchanges.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:24:12 AM

Centra has huge partner, visa and master card are solid and will afford more visibility to the project.
Glad to have Centra here in Europe, i will use my card as soon as possible !
0% fees on 8 crypto is so nice, no more fees on exchanges to withdraw i will be able to use my card and nor more problem, hyped for that !
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:31:40 AM

Centra has huge partner, visa and master card are solid and will afford more visibility to the project.
Glad to have Centra here in Europe, i will use my card as soon as possible !
0% fees on 8 crypto is so nice, no more fees on exchanges to withdraw i will be able to use my card and nor more problem, hyped for that !

We are excited! Get ready for some disruptive technology!
YouShallNotPass

Activity: 392
Merit: 130

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:42:04 AM

Regarding this CentraChain update, could you please elaborate more on this topic. This seems to be a huge news yet neglected because of lack of understanding. A simple and clear explanation and how this would affect Centra in the future would be nice. I'm pretty sure this is an exciting news for the company and for the investors.
CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:43:30 AM

Regarding this CentraChain update, could you please elaborate more on this topic. This seems to be a huge news yet neglected because of lack of understanding. A simple and clear explanation and how this would affect Centra in the future would be nice. I'm pretty sure this is an exciting news for the company and for the investors.

Can't get much into it, there is some proprietary there added to the open-source. We will touch on it soon. Just know it's big news.

We will announce it in September. $$$
kosarkas

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:01:28 AM

Just a quick question. The ICO will be open for 60 days. What's the end goal? How much money you want/need to raise? And I assume that if you reach that number the ICO will be closed and the coins will come sooner to exchanges. Am I right?

BTW: Next time (if there's a next time) start with live videos and make sure that investors have no doubts about whether or not you are legit. I was thinking about investing into Centra and another ICO, but as I wasn't 100% sure you are a real deal (at that time), I chose another ICO. Scams are the worst thing for all of us and that's why you should have started with videos (just a friendly advice).

Thanks!

I appreciate the feedback! Duly noted and understood. I wish you luck on your endeavors.

Thank you for your wishes, but you still didn't answer my questions and I'm still thinking about investing in Centra. Therefore, please answer the questions (I'll copy-paste them).

Just a quick question. The ICO will be open for 60 days. What's the end goal? How much money you want/need to raise? And I assume that if you reach that number the ICO will be closed and the coins will come sooner to exchanges. Am I right?

Thanks!

CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:07:44 AM

BTW: Next time (if there's a next time) start with live videos and make sure that investors have no doubts about whether or not you are legit. I was thinking about investing into Centra and another ICO, but as I wasn't 100% sure you are a real deal (at that time), I chose another ICO. Scams are the worst thing for all of us and that's why you should have started with videos (just a friendly advice).

Thanks!

I appreciate the feedback! Duly noted and understood. I wish you luck on your endeavors.

Thank you for your wishes, but you still didn't answer my questions and I'm still thinking about investing in Centra. Therefore, please answer the questions (I'll copy-paste them).

Thanks!

1. ICO will close if goal of 170K ether or total equivalent in BTC/LTC/ETH is hit.
2. We are already well funded and ICO was added into our business plan earlier this year, but to answer your question: Internal Soft Cap to produce cards to public was to hit 1M which we raisd, and we are processing card orders now.
3. Exchanges coming sooner would only mean if the ICO was fully complete prior to 10/5. And if it is, which we anticipate it will be, then yes we will be in exchanges sooner.
kosarkas

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:12:05 AM

Thanks!

Thanks!

1. ICO will close if goal of 170K ether or total equivalent in BTC/LTC/ETH is hit.
2. We are already well funded and ICO was added into our business plan earlier this year, but to answer your question: Internal Soft Cap to produce cards to public was to hit 1M which we raisd, and we are processing card orders now.
3. Exchanges coming sooner would only mean if the ICO was fully complete prior to 10/5. And if it is, which we anticipate it will be, then yes we will be in exchanges sooner.

CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:18:17 AM

Thanks!

Thanks!

Your welcome Smiley

CentraTech (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:24:24 AM

Less than 20 hours Until 25% Bonus is GONE

www.centra.tech/token-sale/ - General sale

www.centra.tech/gold - Gold Card 30+ ETH

www.centa.tech/black - Metal Black Card 100+ ETH
meemiinii

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:09:34 AM

Thanks!

Thanks!

hello there mate, i will try to answer your question, i try to find the answer in the op..
and as i see, 68 000 000 CTR Tokens are available upon the opening of the ico.. i think the max or end goal is once all the tokens will be sold out..

to dev,

i want to ask if there is a minimum goal to be achieved during the ico? i cant see the answer or details about that in the op.. please answer it, thanks!

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:23:57 AM

The more i read, the more i feel secure that this will be pretty much climbing the ladder in a short time on every exchange.

brb, going to buy some before the 25% bonus is off Smiley
Kingbit22691

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:51:34 AM

Very excited, much better platform and the benefits are much better then any other such as tenX ect. Count me in, plan on getting the founders card. Like my amex black but for crypto. Love the product. Getting mine now while I still can get free 25% Grin
Kingbit22691

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:12:42 AM

Just put in my order for Centra Black Card! Very Excited, always wanted a way to spend my crypto in real time, since i have majority of my money in crypto. The best part for me is I can use multiple different currencies on the card, making it so i can put money into a coin that dosnt have such volatility.  This is big for me I hate apps like TenX, fees and no rewards. Also after speaking with Centra, I love that they have such a good reward program. My 500 ETH will be transferred over tonight. 
icodaily

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 10:52:01 AM

Centra was covered on ICO Daily
You can read more about it here: http://icodaily.net/2017/08/04/ico-daily-4-aug-bitcoin-cash-crashing-down/
If you wish to revise the information, contact us.

ICO Daily
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: