Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:23:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PECULIUM - First Saving System in Crypto Driven by AI  (Read 66391 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:48:14 PM

I'm considering adding more Peculium tokens, what do you think is better: to buy now with a 15% bonus, or is it better to wait for the tokens to trade? Many sell their Airdrops equal to a fraction of the price. But I'm not sure that will be like this with PCL

It can be risky to leave it till after the ICO has ended, I think you will still get a really good deal if you buy at ICO price because in effect you're getting a very cheap rate due to the bonus available.

faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:48:41 PM

Hey, i bought 17984 PCL (included 20% bonus) for 0.25 ETH at 28th of December. Now I see that I would get 21069 PCL for my 0.25 ETH?? Whats going wrong there? Why do I have to pay more if I buy early??

The price of ETH has risen sharply in recent days. If the ETH is worth more, you will get more tokens for it. If the value drops again, you will also get fewer tokens. Very simple calculation. i would call that bad timing
karlu92

Activity: 392
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:06:15 PM

Hey, i bought 17984 PCL (included 20% bonus) for 0.25 ETH at 28th of December. Now I see that I would get 21069 PCL for my 0.25 ETH?? Whats going wrong there? Why do I have to pay more if I buy early??

The price of ETH has risen sharply in recent days. If the ETH is worth more, you will get more tokens for it. If the value drops again, you will also get fewer tokens. Very simple calculation. i would call that bad timing

So it's a fixed USD-PCL Price? Very curious, nearly all ICOs have a fixed ETH-Token Price...
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:46:30 PM

I was able to log into my account and got to see a message, saying no more tokens for airdrop is available, i was yet to get verified before the log in page went offline, i can't see any airdrop available on my dashboard even though i got a promotional direct message on twitter from them, so my question is , are they still verifying?, will the airdrop come later?

same here i think i head to telegram to complain we've been waiting for weeks yet no verification, no update about it yet it was called off.. that's bad!

No worries. Team will do that needful very soon. They are very busy with multiple things. In the meantime festival/holiday time also. They will be back in full strength most likely by tomorrow and then they will sort out all issues. Website might be their first and top priority and they might be already working on that. Just wait patiently.

I am also facing similar issues, but I am sure Peculium team will check this issue as well since most of the people have this issues. Let's wait n watch Smiley

Guys I can see now 1000+ quantity under airdrop tab which I can claim after 24th Jan 2018. Thanks Peculium team. Everyone you can check also and if you still face any issue then contact Peculium team. They will surely help you.

Same as me, all my tokens have been credited, which I can claim after the 24th Jan - good work guys, you didn't wait about after new year ^^ Good to see guys, keep up the good work

That means we have 3 more weeks to get the airdrop. I hope they will reach softcap so our airdrop tokens will actually be worth something and who knows maybe get worth a lot

there is a lot of energy in the peculium team which makes me feel pump as to the fact that there will definitely be an increase in value upon reaching the various caps.. wishing them from here the best of lucks...

Yes I definitely agree, they're always posting tweets, their telegram/slack pages are very active, this thread is huge and their overall promotional tactics are some of the best I've seen for an ICO in a really long time.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:46:19 PM

Got 5000 coins .. where they are sold ??

Me too got 5k tokens in the first aridrop. I will not sell it until it go to moon. We are holding future diamond of cyptoworld. Don't sell it.

But for your question, this will be listed in big exchanges after the ICO that is after 25th Jan. So you can sell it afterwards.
KathPine

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:38:51 PM

Where I should the joining form please?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:42:17 PM

I was able to log into my account and got to see a message, saying no more tokens for airdrop is available, i was yet to get verified before the log in page went offline, i can't see any airdrop available on my dashboard even though i got a promotional direct message on twitter from them, so my question is , are they still verifying?, will the airdrop come later?

same here i think i head to telegram to complain we've been waiting for weeks yet no verification, no update about it yet it was called off.. that's bad!

No worries. Team will do that needful very soon. They are very busy with multiple things. In the meantime festival/holiday time also. They will be back in full strength most likely by tomorrow and then they will sort out all issues. Website might be their first and top priority and they might be already working on that. Just wait patiently.

I am also facing similar issues, but I am sure Peculium team will check this issue as well since most of the people have this issues. Let's wait n watch Smiley

Guys I can see now 1000+ quantity under airdrop tab which I can claim after 24th Jan 2018. Thanks Peculium team. Everyone you can check also and if you still face any issue then contact Peculium team. They will surely help you.

Same as me, all my tokens have been credited, which I can claim after the 24th Jan - good work guys, you didn't wait about after new year ^^ Good to see guys, keep up the good work

That means we have 3 more weeks to get the airdrop. I hope they will reach softcap so our airdrop tokens will actually be worth something and who knows maybe get worth a lot

I think the PCL tokens will end up being worth a hell of a lot. Will you buy any tokens as well or just wait for the airdrop? I think this 15% bonus is still very attractive and you only have to invest a small amount to qualify for it.

Yea, seriously thinking about getting some, the sharp increase in ethereum this last couple of days threw me off guard, seems altcoins are increasing rapidly in value, still not a bad idea getting more because the project has potentials
kaar

Activity: 121
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:48:15 PM

So it's a fixed USD-PCL Price? Very curious, nearly all ICOs have a fixed ETH-Token Price...

Yes, the price is actually fixed to 0.01 euro. I also bought similar amount with ETH back then and feel a bit stupid now. Well, it could have gone the other way around too...

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:23:54 PM

Got 5000 coins .. where they are sold ??

Me too got 5k tokens in the first aridrop. I will not sell it until it go to moon. We are holding future diamond of cyptoworld. Don't sell it.

But for your question, this will be listed in big exchanges after the ICO that is after 25th Jan. So you can sell it afterwards.

Seems like most people got 5,000 tokens, i still don't get why is 1050 now, did we join late or what?, and have they mentioned any other exchanges to be listed apart from the poloneix buzz on twitter?
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 06:32:12 PM

I'm considering adding more Peculium tokens, what do you think is better: to buy now with a 15% bonus, or is it better to wait for the tokens to trade? Many sell their Airdrops equal to a fraction of the price. But I'm not sure that will be like this with PCL

i will advice that you buy now with the bonus, i doubt if there will be dumpers of this coin especially with it's huge prospect

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 06:44:35 PM

i will advice that you buy now with the bonus, i doubt if there will be dumpers of this coin especially with it's huge prospect

Have to agree icos like this are longterm goal tokens not quick dumps I sincerely doubt we will see the price drop below ico price especially considering bonus
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 07:49:05 PM

Have to agree icos like this are longterm goal tokens not quick dumps I sincerely doubt we will see the price drop below ico price especially considering bonus

I have to disagree with you there are dumpers everywhere who will dump on the slightest price increase and they do so without remorse although i agree with you on the longterm of the project it is definitely not going to dump in the nearest future but will gain stability after the dumpers dump and leave the system.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:09:08 PM

You want to join the bounty like signature campaign ? You need to go to the bounty topic for that. Here is the link to the bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2368249.0 Smiley

kaar

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:19:46 PM

I have to disagree with you there are dumpers everywhere who will dump on the slightest price increase and they do so without remorse although i agree with you on the longterm of the project it is definitely not going to dump in the nearest future but will gain stability after the dumpers dump and leave the system.

There is no doubt that there will be some dumpers, the question is how many. phantam has a good point that in this project it looks like there won't be too many dumpers, so it will be profitable to hold and not sell the moment we hit exchanges.

phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 09:54:27 PM

There is no doubt that there will be some dumpers, the question is how many. phantam has a good point that in this project it looks like there won't be too many dumpers, so it will be profitable to hold and not sell the moment we hit exchanges.

Basically what it comes down to is the fact the ico has goals and a longterm strategy we're talking about a savings account it highly lends itself toward hodlers. Some people will early drop but no where near as much as the people who buy cheap to make a 20-30% day one insta sale profit
mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:24:19 PM

Basically what it comes down to is the fact the ico has goals and a longterm strategy we're talking about a savings account it highly lends itself toward hodlers. Some people will early drop but no where near as much as the people who buy cheap to make a 20-30% day one insta sale profit
And think that these tokens has been locked for a long time, almost everyone has had the time to know about the project and see its potential. I'm not counting at all with cheap tokens after the unlock.

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
kaar

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:02:44 PM

And think that these tokens has been locked for a long time, almost everyone has had the time to know about the project and see its potential. I'm not counting at all with cheap tokens after the unlock.

Exactly, this ICO is different than most ICO's as people buy the token not just for speculation, but to get an actual income from it. Even if the price drops, I don't think many people will be tempted to dump because the profits from the token might turn out to be negligible comparing to the profits from the investments using AIEVE.

mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:27:51 PM

Exactly, this ICO is different than most ICO's as people buy the token not just for speculation, but to get an actual income from it. Even if the price drops, I don't think many people will be tempted to dump because the profits from the token might turn out to be negligible comparing to the profits from the investments using AIEVE.

This ^^ We are talking about a token that has not only reselling value as most have, but one that gives you money just by holding it. We still don't know if it will beat the best POS tokens out there but it might if AIEVE is as good as it did in the prediction challenges.

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 11:31:13 PM

well in honesty if aieve does what it says and has shown so far it should be able to make actual interest not just inflationary gains like a pos token that relys on demand . Pos tokens tend to be a house of cards
BaliScript

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:42:25 AM

You want to join the bounty like signature campaign ? You need to go to the bounty topic for that. Here is the link to the bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2368249.0 Smiley

I think he or she is asking about the airdrop form, because she posted it right after the airdrop discussion. I think the airdrop is closed now and the 5000 tokens airdrop was closed a long time ago.

Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: