Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:36:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 265 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Anoncoin chat thread (including history)  (Read 530470 times)
mullick
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:43:14 AM

Current Status (including past) on Craptsy

- They created non-standard transactions (bigger than 100KB)
- I mined their transactions for free, for quite some time.
- They have stolen ~0.9 BTC in the meantime from me in a "waiting game".
- They fail to broadcast transcations, offered them to mine those transactions, if they send me the raw transaction.
- Craptsy (or anyone else) never gave me with a raw transaction to mine.

Hence im now done with craptsy. No more mining of their non-standard transaction.
Tickets on issues are just closed, blatantly ignored or im told "its in process/your on a list", tough there's nothing that needs weeks of work (its just a missing withdrawal).
Unless this gets resolved, i wont help craptsy nor anyone who uses it again (including myself of course).

1. We created perfectly standard transactions via sendtoaddress

2. We do appreciate you mining the transactions

3. How?!

4. I have broadcast all transactions and all withdrawals are confirmed

5. It was over 100 transactions. I came up with a solution to do it in house

Thanks Gnosis for quick answer on mine previous question.Now I found something much more serious.In Bitcoin before v0.8.6 wallet.cpp code had one serious bug which allows relaying of invalid transactions.Error in code allowed insertion of empty transactions into vtxPrev which nasty consequence was that nodes whose transmitting such transactions were banned - causing shutdown parts of network, problems in nodes communications and acception of transactions.This bug was never fixed in Anoncoin wallet.cpp:

Bug is on wallet.cpp Line 850 of anoncoin code - if (!tx.IsCoinBase())  should be if (!tx.IsCoinBase() && !tx.vin.empty())

@thunderjet - Excellent find!  Spent allot of time in that RelayWalletTransaction(), convinced that was where the problem must be @.  My initial reaction here is that you've nailed it.  My experience is primarily with the 0.9.2+ codebase & there is significant differences between the two there, did not know that about 0.8.6.  We'll have to see what Gnosis thinks, but I'm really happy you pointed this out!

This is encouraging! I'll take a closer look when I wake up in ~9 hours.

This would fit the issues we have been having pretty well but not sure as none of the transactions ever contained empty outputs.

It also goes well with what flound pointed out earlier.
An0nj0k3

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:38:45 PM

http://www.rollogrady.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/the-end-title-590.jpg
Clyze

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

Invest in your future.

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:01:27 PM

lol..

Invest in your future.
tljenson

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:39:39 PM

troll picture

Finally you act like a real troll.

Perfect example of confirmation basis. I couldn't do better if I tried. If I ever write a book about it, I think I'll use this as an example.
fwiwcoin

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:05:18 PM

ANC will be switching to cryptonote after people finally tire out of this zc horseshit.

The devs will get a lump sum payout from the agency that developed cn.

The 10 or 15 low level drug dealers caught through this program will wonder how they got caught.

It will be decades before taxpayers find out that millions of dollars were spent on a complex ruse to push fans of anonymity into using flawed algorithms, and that no major criminals were caught through this expensive program.

Promotions for everyone involved though.

http://911truthnews.com/wp-content/uploads/george_tenet_911_1.jpg
tljenson

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:14:04 PM

Some people in this forum really should learn about Occam's razor, and maybe then they'll quite speculating about things that don't exist.
papa_lazzarou

Activity: 649
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:15:53 PM

5) It still is not clear whether the group is a government entity trying to push people toward government created algorithms which have backdoors, like cryptonote, or if it is a private group of profiteers.

Hi,

Care to show any proof?

Thanks
robinson5

Activity: 130

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:22:59 PM

Current Status (including past) on Craptsy

- They created non-standard transactions (bigger than 100KB)
- I mined their transactions for free, for quite some time.
- They have stolen ~0.9 BTC in the meantime from me in a "waiting game".
- They fail to broadcast transcations, offered them to mine those transactions, if they send me the raw transaction.
- Craptsy (or anyone else) never gave me with a raw transaction to mine.

Hence im now done with craptsy. No more mining of their non-standard transaction.
Tickets on issues are just closed, blatantly ignored or im told "its in process/your on a list", tough there's nothing that needs weeks of work (its just a missing withdrawal).
Unless this gets resolved, i wont help craptsy nor anyone who uses it again (including myself of course).

This is ridiculous.  It is clearly not a Cryptsy problem as Mullick has explained multiple times.  Not only that, but there have been bugs found in the anc code and other exchanges have been having the same problem as cryptsy.  Even users of the qt desktop client are having the same problems!

The devs need to stop blaming this on cryptsy but instead work to solve the problem.

Also, if someone could update the community on meeh's progress with myriad AuxPoW it would be great.  As I pointed out before, he was supposed to be working on this for the past month but recently asked in IRC what myriad is.  This is very concerning and a confirmation that we are actually still planning a hardfork would be great.

Also just a thought but instead of giving deadlines which are hard to meet maybe there could be a weekly or biweekly newsletter in which the devs give updates on their progress.  That's what the storj devs have been doing and it's been working great and no one gets upset about any deadlines.
Jungian
Legendary

Activity: 930
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 08:15:41 PM

5) It still is not clear whether the group is a government entity trying to push people toward government created algorithms which have backdoors, like cryptonote, or if it is a private group of profiteers.

Hi,

Care to show any proof?

Thanks

I'd like to see some too. But I think the we are highly unlikely to see that

I think Monero (XMR) is very interesting.
https://moneroeconomy.com/faq/why-monero-matters
BitcoinSoup

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:31:13 PM

Hi,

Care to show any proof?

Thanks

There are several very distinct avenues of approach that can be used to classify cn cryptonote as a government project, the product of a collaboration motivated by factors associated with people whose motive is related to law enforcement and/or information gathering.

A person using the name Jungian should make short work of it, unless the username is an ornament.

Aside from the blatant psychological clues there are cryptographic questions http://www.cryptobang.com/2014/10/05/what-nsa-created-cryptonote-for/ and other issues that are likely to receive press soon.

http://www.lolzhumor.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Funny_Pictures_meanwhile-at-the-nsa_6556.jpeg

https://i.imgur.com/FTBwxxh.jpg
niteglider

Activity: 126

Lean into the curves.

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:13:38 AM

Hi,

Care to show any proof?

Thanks

There are several very distinct avenues of approach that can be used to classify cn cryptonote as a government project, the product of a collaboration motivated by factors associated with people whose motive is related to law enforcement and/or information gathering.

A person using the name Jungian should make short work of it, unless the username is an ornament.

Aside from the blatant psychological clues there are cryptographic questions http://www.cryptobang.com/2014/10/05/what-nsa-created-cryptonote-for/ and other issues that are likely to receive press soon.

weird images

crickets

fwiwcoin

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 09:43:23 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2014, 01:09:01 AM by fwiwcoin

weird images

crickets

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/2014-04-15-PRETTY_NOSE.jpg

~operation nsa tAkedowN has begun~
robinson5

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 10:33:29 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2014, 10:59:43 PM by robinson5

I really want anc to succeed but I have multiple concerns at this point in time and it would be great if we could get an update from the devs (or anyone else that has any knowledge of what is going on).

1. K1773R is still blaming the transaction problem on cryptsy.  There have been bugs found in the anoncoin code and cryptsy is compiling from source.  Other exchanges and even desktop qt clients are having the same problem as cryptsy.  So this can't be a cryptsy problem.  I would really like if the devs would work on this problem seeing as a cryptocurrency with transaction problems is obviously really bad.  What are the devs doing to fix this? We need anoncoin back on exchanges asap.

2. Meeh has been working on myriad auxPoW for the past month but recently asked what myriad auxPoW is.  Since he can't develop something he doesn't know about what has he been doing? An update on the supposed "imminent" hardfork would be great.  The sooner this hardfork happens the sooner anoncoin can fix the difficulty issue.

3. Anoncoin code is still based on bitcoin 0.8.6 which is almost a year old at this point.  Why hasn't the anoncoin code been updated? Bitcoin is currently on 0.9.3 and there have 4 updates in between 0.8.6 and 0.9.3.  Why has anoncoin missed all 4 updates?  Gnosis recently posted that meeh was working on updating the code to 0.9.3 but that concerns me because meeh was also supposed to be working on myriad auxPoW but seems to not be doing too well with that either.

Please don't dismiss this post as a troll.  I'm not a troll but someone who cares about anoncoin.  Anyone who owns anoncoin should realize these three points are really troubling and they should want updates from the devs as well.  What are they doing about the three points above? These things really need to be addressed.  Blindly following the devs and saying "oh they got this" isn't enough.  What are they doing to solve this problem? If anyone knows please reply!

EDIT: This conversation with ian miers of zerocash is also troubling.  He doesn't seem to think our RSA UFO's are strong enough.  https://twitter.com/secparam/status/449576116161089537
thecoinmasterexpert

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 12:57:58 AM

I really want anc to succeed but I have multiple concerns at this point in time and it would be great if we could get an update from the devs (or anyone else that has any knowledge of what is going on).

1. K1773R is still blaming the transaction problem on cryptsy.  There have been bugs found in the anoncoin code and cryptsy is compiling from source.  Other exchanges and even desktop qt clients are having the same problem as cryptsy.  So this can't be a cryptsy problem.  I would really like if the devs would work on this problem seeing as a cryptocurrency with transaction problems is obviously really bad.  What are the devs doing to fix this? We need anoncoin back on exchanges asap.

2. Meeh has been working on myriad auxPoW for the past month but recently asked what myriad auxPoW is.  Since he can't develop something he doesn't know about what has he been doing? An update on the supposed "imminent" hardfork would be great.  The sooner this hardfork happens the sooner anoncoin can fix the difficulty issue.

3. Anoncoin code is still based on bitcoin 0.8.6 which is almost a year old at this point.  Why hasn't the anoncoin code been updated? Bitcoin is currently on 0.9.3 and there have 4 updates in between 0.8.6 and 0.9.3.  Why has anoncoin missed all 4 updates?  Gnosis recently posted that meeh was working on updating the code to 0.9.3 but that concerns me because meeh was also supposed to be working on myriad auxPoW but seems to not be doing too well with that either.

Please don't dismiss this post as a troll.  I'm not a troll but someone who cares about anoncoin.  Anyone who owns anoncoin should realize these three points are really troubling and they should want updates from the devs as well.  What are they doing about the three points above? These things really need to be addressed.  Blindly following the devs and saying "oh they got this" isn't enough.  What are they doing to solve this problem? If anyone knows please reply!

EDIT: This conversation with ian miers of zerocash is also troubling.  He doesn't seem to think our RSA UFO's are strong enough.  https://twitter.com/secparam/status/449576116161089537

Trolls like you need to be ignored.
**added to troll list**

We should make sure that all of us who are serious about this coin are ignoring the same people so our conversations don't get confused.

Here is my ignore list. Please synchromize your ignore lists accordingly
Ignored Users
meeh
drAGon925
BroTroxer
K1773R
geekz
lunokhodk
no-ice-please
Skaia
SmokingSkull
shtako
gostrol
LuigiPabloQuernevacaroli
klee   
WDL   
Gnosis-
Arlic   
niteglider   
n00n
TheKoziTwo
A L I E N
nicksmith   
captainfuture
alincoln
branefreez   
dewdeded
Tyke   15
emunebtk
Arbitrageur
Apraksin
BlurrCrystal

Kind of weird that this coin has been around a while yet the thread is only four pages long. How can we attract more users?
entertheabyss

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 02:23:07 AM

**added to troll list**

We should make sure that all of us who are serious about this coin are ignoring the same people so our conversations don't get confused.

Ignored Users
meeh
drAGon925
BroTroxer
K1773R
geekz
lunokhodk
no-ice-please
Skaia
SmokingSkull
shtako
gostrol
LuigiPabloQuernevacaroli
klee   
WDL   
Gnosis-
Arlic   
niteglider   
n00n
TheKoziTwo
A L I E N
nicksmith   
captainfuture
alincoln
branefreez   
dewdeded
Tyke   15
emunebtk
Arbitrageur
Apraksin
BlurrCrystal

Kind of weird that this coin has been around a while yet the thread is only four pages long. How can we attract more users?

you forgot to add me... i feel left out Sad

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
An0nj0k3

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 04:54:17 AM

**added to troll list**

Ignored Users
meeh
drAGon925
BroTroxer
K1773R
geekz
lunokhodk
no-ice-please
Skaia
SmokingSkull
shtako
gostrol
LuigiPabloQuernevacaroli
klee   
WDL   
Gnosis-
Arlic   
niteglider   
n00n
TheKoziTwo
A L I E N
nicksmith   
captainfuture
alincoln
branefreez   
dewdeded
Tyke   15
emunebtk
Arbitrageur
Apraksin
BlurrCrystal

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l490/T3HNEWBSKI/Not-sure-if-trolling-or-just-stupid.jpg
An0nj0k3

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 05:00:40 AM

you forgot to add me... i feel left out Sad

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/2e/2e3870035a13da45a17ee4510a62ef2d541a643c96d20821d0bc9396825b620f.jpg
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 10:31:59 AM

sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:36:57 PM

How about some level of moderation for this thread?

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
robinson5

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 05:30:20 PM

How about some level of moderation for this thread?

Are you not concerned about these things?

1. K1773R is still blaming the transaction problem on cryptsy.  There have been bugs found in the anoncoin code and cryptsy is compiling from source.  Other exchanges and even desktop qt clients are having the same problem as cryptsy.  So this can't be a cryptsy problem.  I would really like if the devs would work on this problem seeing as a cryptocurrency with transaction problems is obviously really bad.  What are the devs doing to fix this? We need anoncoin back on exchanges asap.

2. Meeh has been working on myriad auxPoW for the past month but recently asked what myriad auxPoW is.  Since he can't develop something he doesn't know about what has he been doing? An update on the supposed "imminent" hardfork would be great.  The sooner this hardfork happens the sooner anoncoin can fix the difficulty issue.

3. Anoncoin code is still based on bitcoin 0.8.6 which is almost a year old at this point.  Why hasn't the anoncoin code been updated? Bitcoin is currently on 0.9.3 and there have 4 updates in between 0.8.6 and 0.9.3.  Why has anoncoin missed all 4 updates?  Gnosis recently posted that meeh was working on updating the code to 0.9.3 but that concerns me because meeh was also supposed to be working on myriad auxPoW but seems to not be doing too well with that either.

4. This conversation with ian miers of zerocash is also troubling.  He doesn't seem to think our RSA UFO's are strong enough.  https://twitter.com/secparam/status/449576116161089537
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 265 »
  Print  

Jump to: