Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:13:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18808 times)
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:33:04 AM

Space arena amusement park is a dream park.The future entertainment.!!Dream because all games that only excist in your dream is there at space arena.Future because of VR /high-tech.that they offer in their amusement park.😍

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:45:48 AM

✅ Gaming station

VR gaming station is the new attraction in ARena Space VR parks, based on Sony Playstation 4 and Oculus Rift CV1. Now our parks have even better opportunities to spend your time with friends, since these new arcades are aimed primarily at multiplayer and online VR gaming experience. From your couch you can travel across Antarctica, be transported into post-apocalyptic future or worlds of horror meticulously designed by programming experts.

Just put on the a VR helmet of your choice, take a wireless controllers and direct your virtual avatar into the most dangerous of places and in the most dire fights.

Anyone would be excited when they see it, especially if we have the opportunity to use it here in Philippines in affordable prices. Young or adults will be happy with these gadgets for sure.
bry0908

Activity: 201

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:58:17 AM

Is Virtual Reality glass is also available there? If yes, maybe I buy atleast 3 or more for my family. Because that is so cool, and also I want to buy from the Pro/Expert like Arena Space.
they are available in some gadget store and some mall here in manila... you can come and buy it..some online shop also sell vr reality glass... its now available in the country..
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:26:30 AM

VR is one of the domains where I just can't understand why there's a need of a blockchain. This could be done perfectly without blockchain

That's right and that is why this project became successful and there's a lot of countries who would like to franchise Arena space, Keep also in mind that Arena space is keeping up with the technology and preparing for the future, Because soon payment system will be based on blockchain technology.
Its simple because the marketing knew that blockchain is IN in the market. Even though Arena has a lot of private investor, they still want to spread the news about Arena.
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:50:39 AM

Is Virtual Reality glass is also available there? If yes, maybe I buy atleast 3 or more for my family. Because that is so cool, and also I want to buy from the Pro/Expert like Arena Space.
they are available in some gadget store and some mall here in manila... you can come and buy it..some online shop also sell vr reality glass... its now available in the country..
I don't think if they have partnership with AMAZON. But as they said you can buy their product in VR Amusement Park only, and they going to implement the Online shop for their product, hope we have a news about that and we can try here or other country. Hopefully they have franchising in PH soon.
jackielim

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:00:57 AM

Did the ICO stage reached the minimum fund target so far? Where to find the current ICO status?
I have the same kind of question, I am finding any announcement and update about it. I already visited the medium, website, telegram channel and ANN and bounty thread but I did not get any of them.

the minimum fund target is 1.5 m usd only and they already on the other milestone which is VR park in moscow. the hardcap is 8m only and i think it is easy for arenaspace team to achieve that
I remember, I read an update from this forum also that Arena got a lot of private investor and they currently dealing with them. From top 1 priority in ICO now they've falls to 2nd.
bry090821

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:01:07 AM

This project is very potential. VR technology in the coming years will grow stronger. I appreciate this project
yes... this will be the new face of gaming technology.. with the latest technology and partnering the lates and coolest game... this is awesome... how can you dont love this br technology, when you can get the experience that everybody wants..

johnine

Activity: 246
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:18:45 AM

Good day sir ! I really want to participate here because I want to know about your products, I am a fan of VR technologies, this would be amazing in the future so that i want to learned more about this project.
May I ask if the ICO has been started? What is the hard cap and soft cap of this project?
rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:31:22 AM

Good day sir ! I really want to participate here because I want to know about your products, I am a fan of VR technologies, this would be amazing in the future so that i want to learned more about this project.
May I ask if the ICO has been started? What is the hard cap and soft cap of this project?

hi! you may want to read their whitepaper, or you can go to their website mate. Also, try looking for their telegram group. Good luck!
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:02:10 AM

hi! you may want to read their whitepaper, or you can go to their website mate. Also, try looking for their telegram group. Good luck!
Good choice men to pick this to participate, i want to suggest to visit their webiste and read the whitepaper to know it better. good luck to us/.
Fredrosam

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:07:40 AM

Hi! How your park in Moscow? Is something ready?
justlucky

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:14:08 AM

This project is very potential. VR technology in the coming years will grow stronger. I appreciate this project
yes... this will be the new face of gaming technology.. with the latest technology and partnering the lates and coolest game... this is awesome... how can you dont love this br technology, when you can get the experience that everybody wants..
this is what VR technology is great no age limit, everyone is open to use, every one can experience what is the high technology can this day. i glad that i know this arena sapce.
justlucky

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:24:26 AM

✅ Gaming station

VR gaming station is the new attraction in ARena Space VR parks, based on Sony Playstation 4 and Oculus Rift CV1. Now our parks have even better opportunities to spend your time with friends, since these new arcades are aimed primarily at multiplayer and online VR gaming experience. From your couch you can travel across Antarctica, be transported into post-apocalyptic future or worlds of horror meticulously designed by programming experts.

Just put on the a VR helmet of your choice, take a wireless controllers and direct your virtual avatar into the most dangerous of places and in the most dire fights.

Anyone would be excited when they see it, especially if we have the opportunity to use it here in Philippines in affordable prices. Young or adults will be happy with these gadgets for sure.
nice place, every will curios if they see this. amazing just put helmet and take a wireless controller and you can experience high technology world. this is the future game.
nc_bbr

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:16:25 AM

I think its now available in some stores and mall out there.. you can check in internet or online store sir... its now available in some area here in philippines... but dont expect that it has the same technology and game mudula that arena has...Smiley

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
thunderjet2983

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:56:26 AM

There are also available online, they even have head to head comparison in youtube just check it out.
nc_bbr

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:04:08 PM

this is what VR technology is great no age limit, everyone is open to use, every one can experience what is the high technology can this day. i glad that i know this arena sapce.
playing video game or any related in vr tech has no age limit...only parental guidance is recommended... as long as you enjoy every moment you play the vr tech of arena or any related technology...everyone is welcome to play..play..enjoy ..eat and play again..Smiley

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
Ulumorzki

Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:15:41 PM

Good to know sir that you are interested with Arena Space, you can check their website at http://arenaspace.io/, you can also follow them to their twitter account to @ArenaSpaceWorld and telegram channel. All the information you need to know is there. Good luck sir and welcome.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
King of the North

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:40:03 PM

This space arena is  very very unique.our imagination in every game ,space arena will make it true.we can drive  a car even we don't know how.jus using their hich tech vr game,feel that your in the outer space .no doubt young and old will enjoy this.😍
Yes exactly, that is what technology can do. It can make possible those impossible things. It can make you feel that you are in the actual scenario of the game. That is why it is applicable in any kind of people.
There's so many can do the technology now and this project can make us the world that we really want.
We see the evolution of technology arena space is one of the proof by providing virtual reality games that all of the people can enjoy it.
I wonder 5 years from now what kind of entertainment ARena Space can offer to us. I mean, we all know that each and every year our technology is developing and improving that is why the entertainment of ARena Space will have the possibility to develop also along with the technology.
I think 5 years from now, all the staff of Arena Space are robots because of the technology that they are using and this technology are keeps on updating. Arena Space will be able to give a very high technology park that many people will be able to experience.
Everything you say may happen because of the level they have in technology. And if this happens I'm sure that the level of games in the future will be different and it's fun.

And maybe sooner or later they will improve this kind of project not only in games. like using this VR in any kind of health problems.
bry090821

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:49:06 PM

Good to know sir that you are interested with Arena Space, you can check their website at http://arenaspace.io/, you can also follow them to their twitter account to @ArenaSpaceWorld and telegram channel. All the information you need to know is there. Good luck sir and welcome.
thanks for the interest mate. you are a big help to promote arena space. thanks you for your continue support.  if you want to learn more about arena space, you can visit thier website or try to read their white paper... i think they are updated on any new that they are doing.. thanks.. more power to arena..

lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:53:56 PM

Space arena amusement park is a dream park.The future entertainment.!!Dream because all games that only excist in your dream is there at space arena.Future because of VR /high-tech.that they offer in their amusement park.😍
Although some amusement parks are using VR to add their attraction, Arena Space is very different because of the technologies that they are using and the concept of every attractions that they are doing. The people behind the good concept and big plan of Arena Space is very skillful and hard working, they really want to give a good service and satisfaction from their customers.
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: