Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:13:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18805 times)
gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:36:20 PM

This space arena is  very very unique.our imagination in every game ,space arena will make it true.we can drive  a car even we don't know how.jus using their hich tech vr game,feel that your in the outer space .no doubt young and old will enjoy this.😍
Yes exactly, that is what technology can do. It can make possible those impossible things. It can make you feel that you are in the actual scenario of the game. That is why it is applicable in any kind of people.
There's so many can do the technology now and this project can make us the world that we really want.
We see the evolution of technology arena space is one of the proof by providing virtual reality games that all of the people can enjoy it.
I wonder 5 years from now what kind of entertainment ARena Space can offer to us. I mean, we all know that each and every year our technology is developing and improving that is why the entertainment of ARena Space will have the possibility to develop also along with the technology.
I think 5 years from now, all the staff of Arena Space are robots because of the technology that they are using and this technology are keeps on updating. Arena Space will be able to give a very high technology park that many people will be able to experience.
Everything you say may happen because of the level they have in technology. And if this happens I'm sure that the level of games in the future will be different and it's fun.

And maybe sooner or later they will improve this kind of project not only in games. like using this VR in any kind of health problems.

so far the VR has been around for the world. so it is not surprising that modern technology can do so today because the trend is really different today. but I am impressed with VR because it is a smart project. Apart from all the new aspects of the playground they are thinking of it as a human being that does not affect the human brain and body. good job VR

gayletot

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:40:18 PM

can I just ask if the space field will also build this kind of playground in the Philippines? i hope you do that in my place Smiley

gayletot

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:42:20 PM

Hi guys where can i see the price?my friend want to invest here thanks
Hi, you can see the price on their ICO website. You can find the link on the first page of this thread.

hello your friend's decision to invest in the arena space is very nice for this project. your friend will never regret it. enjoy to the VR Smiley

Mynameisange

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:39:15 PM

Did the ICO reached the hardcap already? Cheking for some updates on the forum and checking some github stuffs. Does anyone here have speculation here like wait until november or december this year?

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:03:55 PM

✅ Gaming station

VR gaming station is the new attraction in ARena Space VR parks, based on Sony Playstation 4 and Oculus Rift CV1. Now our parks have even better opportunities to spend your time with friends, since these new arcades are aimed primarily at multiplayer and online VR gaming experience. From your couch you can travel across Antarctica, be transported into post-apocalyptic future or worlds of horror meticulously designed by programming experts.

Just put on the a VR helmet of your choice, take a wireless controllers and direct your virtual avatar into the most dangerous of places and in the most dire fights.

Another partnership with great and big companies in the entertainment industry. It will help to get more customers because we all know that Playstation and Oculus is already build their names when it comes to offering a high end entertainment gaming.
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:10:56 PM

Hello guys, can't find any news about the ICO. I know a lot of people were asking about this but I will still repeat. I'm doing this to get the attention as the previous post asking about it was I think being ignored or maybe there's no data yet.

How's the ICO going? How much funds were raised as of now?
ICO will be start in the end of  the quarter as they said in the telegram (March it will be), PRE-ICO has been ended! And about the sale I don't have a news, It is a private for now, but for more updates join them in the telegram.
I see, I'm thinking how it goes coz they don't release any news about it, but it is fine. How about the list of exchange? Do they give any information regarding to what kind of exchange their token will be possibly available?

jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:27:18 PM

Is Virtual Reality glass is also available there? If yes, maybe I buy atleast 3 or more for my family. Because that is so cool, and also I want to buy from the Pro/Expert like Arena Space.
Hello sir, regarding to what you are looking for, you can check on this site http://www.arenalab.org/ if that item is available on their store. Go in product section and find what you are looking for, you just need to translate the page because it is is Russian language I think.
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:58:41 PM

VR is one of the domains where I just can't understand why there's a need of a blockchain. This could be done perfectly without blockchain

That's right and that is why this project became successful and there's a lot of countries who would like to franchise Arena space, Keep also in mind that Arena space is keeping up with the technology and preparing for the future, Because soon payment system will be based on blockchain technology.
Its simple because the marketing knew that blockchain is IN in the market. Even though Arena has a lot of private investor, they still want to spread the news about Arena.
I think block chain technology will be necessary to anything that can be invested. I mean like this ARena Space which anyone of us can invest, it requires blockchain for the security and protection of every transaction we have. Correct me if I'm wrong.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:07:56 PM

This space arena is  very very unique.our imagination in every game ,space arena will make it true.we can drive  a car even we don't know how.jus using their hich tech vr game,feel that your in the outer space .no doubt young and old will enjoy this.😍
Yes exactly, that is what technology can do. It can make possible those impossible things. It can make you feel that you are in the actual scenario of the game. That is why it is applicable in any kind of people.
There's so many can do the technology now and this project can make us the world that we really want.
We see the evolution of technology arena space is one of the proof by providing virtual reality games that all of the people can enjoy it.
I wonder 5 years from now what kind of entertainment ARena Space can offer to us. I mean, we all know that each and every year our technology is developing and improving that is why the entertainment of ARena Space will have the possibility to develop also along with the technology.
I think 5 years from now, all the staff of Arena Space are robots because of the technology that they are using and this technology are keeps on updating. Arena Space will be able to give a very high technology park that many people will be able to experience.
Everything you say may happen because of the level they have in technology. And if this happens I'm sure that the level of games in the future will be different and it's fun.

And maybe sooner or later they will improve this kind of project not only in games. like using this VR in any kind of health problems.
That is right, no one knows maybe 5 years from now ARena Space will not only offer gaming entertainment to the people but they also offer a professional job which uses VR technology like graphic and art designs, architectural planning, simulation and many more possible things.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:19:33 PM

Did the ICO reached the hardcap already? Cheking for some updates on the forum and checking some github stuffs. Does anyone here have speculation here like wait until november or december this year?
The team intends to keep private the information about the current status of their ico. I guess they have some valid reason for that, I just know that the pre ico is already ended and the current ico will be end by March.

SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:08:11 AM

Also there's a space arena token,that can use at their space arena mall.also can convert to a real currency.can we avail this token by playing at space arena amusement park?

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:32:32 AM

Also there's a space arena token,that can use at their space arena mall.also can convert to a real currency.can we avail this token by playing at space arena amusement park?

there are already operating amusement parks and the reason of the ico is for expansion and tokenization of payment system to improve he quality of service they are giving.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:56:36 AM

Hello guys, can't find any news about the ICO. I know a lot of people were asking about this but I will still repeat. I'm doing this to get the attention as the previous post asking about it was I think being ignored or maybe there's no data yet.

ICO will be start in the end of  the quarter as they said in the telegram (March it will be), PRE-ICO has been ended! And about the sale I don't have a news, It is a private for now, but for more updates join them in the telegram.
I see, I'm thinking how it goes coz they don't release any news about it, but it is fine. How about the list of exchange? Do they give any information regarding to what kind of exchange their token will be possibly available?
As they said in telegram, they are focusing now for building VR Park and about the private sale, so stay tuned in the project, soon we will start the ICO and knew about what are their planning about the goal of this project.
thunderjet2983

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:59:31 AM

I think we're not yet there in terms of a robotic staff in five years, there some robots now that are capable in basic conversation, and some are auto dispensing machines. About the the health side, I can only see the use of vr as an educational tool. But thats just my opinion.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:23:53 AM

I think we're not yet there in terms of a robotic staff in five years, there some robots now that are capable in basic conversation, and some are auto dispensing machines. About the the health side, I can only see the use of vr as an educational tool. But thats just my opinion.
I think we're too excited on what will happen in the future for the Arena Space. Let's just focus today, the present time. We need to know the updates and progress of Arena Space. What is happening on their ICO and the progress of selling tokens. Also their plans for this year, any news for the team of Arena?

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:22:38 AM

As they said in telegram, they are focusing now for building VR Park and about the private sale, so stay tuned in the project, soon we will start the ICO and knew about what are their planning about the goal of this project.
Thanks for this update, because I also waiting for an update regarding Arena Space. So for now we just wait for any announcement from the team if what is gonna happen after they'd finish the planning and building of VR park. Do you know when they will build a new Arena Park?
rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:00:26 PM

Hi guys where can i see the price?my friend want to invest here thanks
Hi, you can see the price on their ICO website. You can find the link on the first page of this thread.

hello your friend's decision to invest in the arena space is very nice for this project. your friend will never regret it. enjoy to the VR Smiley

Tell your friend that you will not regret in investing here in arena space. they have advanced equipment and enjoyable theme that will cater to all ages.
rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:03:43 PM

can I just ask if the space field will also build this kind of playground in the Philippines? i hope you do that in my place Smiley

So far, they have not mentioned any developments regarding putting up an arena space park here in our country. I guess they are still in talks with potential local partners or investors who are willing to bring the park here. i do hope they open one soon. can't wait to experience the difference in vr.
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:12:52 PM

✅ Gaming station

VR gaming station is the new attraction in ARena Space VR parks, based on Sony Playstation 4 and Oculus Rift CV1. Now our parks have even better opportunities to spend your time with friends, since these new arcades are aimed primarily at multiplayer and online VR gaming experience. From your couch you can travel across Antarctica, be transported into post-apocalyptic future or worlds of horror meticulously designed by programming experts.

Just put on the a VR helmet of your choice, take a wireless controllers and direct your virtual avatar into the most dangerous of places and in the most dire fights.

Anyone would be excited when they see it, especially if we have the opportunity to use it here in Philippines in affordable prices. Young or adults will be happy with these gadgets for sure.
Having that kind of partners in business specially a technology based business is a good strategy because those companies are already well-known in the industry for a long time. I just wonder why PlayStation and Oculus did not enter the world of VR and they need to agree in partnership with other companies. I mean they have the capabilities to become independent business but they manage to have a collaboration with others.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:50:48 PM

Wireless gadgets is a good one on gaming, you can move easily like doing freely a boldly. How much more if you have a close and crucial war game. This is how your brain respond and your body react immediately for sure. Satisfaction is in demand in every game. Bump
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: