Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:55:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18805 times)
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:49:30 AM

This space arena is  very very unique.our imagination in every game ,space arena will make it true.we can drive  a car even we don't know how.jus using their hich tech vr game,feel that your in the outer space .no doubt young and old will enjoy this.😍
Yes exactly, that is what technology can do. It can make possible those impossible things. It can make you feel that you are in the actual scenario of the game. That is why it is applicable in any kind of people.
There's so many can do the technology now and this project can make us the world that we really want.
We see the evolution of technology arena space is one of the proof by providing virtual reality games that all of the people can enjoy it.
I wonder 5 years from now what kind of entertainment ARena Space can offer to us. I mean, we all know that each and every year our technology is developing and improving that is why the entertainment of ARena Space will have the possibility to develop also along with the technology.
I think 5 years from now, all the staff of Arena Space are robots because of the technology that they are using and this technology are keeps on updating. Arena Space will be able to give a very high technology park that many people will be able to experience.
Everything you say may happen because of the level they have in technology. And if this happens I'm sure that the level of games in the future will be different and it's fun.
Stephgmnl

Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:59:04 AM

One of the best station in Arena Space - Worldwide VR Park is their Cafe and Party Room . Don't have any idea what kind or brand of coffee they use to partner with. Hoping that they choose a good quality like Starbuck,The Coffee Bean, J.CO, Seattle's Best Coffee, Krispy Kreme and many more. Or maybe they have their own brand of coffee which is alternative income/profit for sure. So cool place to have some fun. What do you think?
I bet this station is most likely for the parents and or grandparents that are with minors that wants to play in the Arena, its gonna be the parents and no gamers zone, their just there for the coffee and free internet haha.
The team are really giving their customers a convenient facilities. Like this, aside from offering a one of a kind entertainment, they also offer a relaxing facilities which will bre useful for those people who will stay all day in the park.

We don't have any idea yet what kind of games they will offer but for sure Arena space will not disappoint us, They will surely offer fun and exciting games that will give us a different experience and that will make us want to experience more of it.
aldencio

Activity: 218
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:10:05 AM

Where can i find the information about upcoming events with your project?
Yes! Some news, photos..

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
bry0908

Activity: 201

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:50:27 AM

Yes! Some news, photos..
try to visit their website or facebook page, you may try to contact them thru telegram.. you can find good information their that can answer your question.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:03:36 AM

A popular gadget of space arena is their Virtual Reality Helmet which is a head-worn apparatus that completely covers the eyes for an immersive 3 dimension experience. In this gadget, you will see how much rich the technology now a days by focusing your vision and controlling the sound that produce on it. So it surely and absolutely you gonna enjoy the world class games and other activity with Arena Space for sure. No wonder that the Arena Space is continue to grow since 2015 ( I'm not really sure the start date of Arena Space ) . For me, better to participate and invest right now.
Mynameisange

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:18:45 PM

I like the whole concept of this! Will try one of your parks once it opens ots branch nearest to me.l

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:05:11 AM

One of the best station in Arena Space - Worldwide VR Park is their Cafe and Party Room . Don't have any idea what kind or brand of coffee they use to partner with. Hoping that they choose a good quality like Starbuck,The Coffee Bean, J.CO, Seattle's Best Coffee, Krispy Kreme and many more. Or maybe they have their own brand of coffee which is alternative income/profit for sure. So cool place to have some fun. What do you think?
I bet this station is most likely for the parents and or grandparents that are with minors that wants to play in the Arena, its gonna be the parents and no gamers zone, their just there for the coffee and free internet haha.
The team are really giving their customers a convenient facilities. Like this, aside from offering a one of a kind entertainment, they also offer a relaxing facilities which will bre useful for those people who will stay all day in the park.

We don't have any idea yet what kind of games they will offer but for sure Arena space will not disappoint us, They will surely offer fun and exciting games that will give us a different experience and that will make us want to experience more of it.
The fact is that they giving us an ideas on what kind of Games they are putting in their parks, like educational, actions and suspense that based on Virtual Reality. Yes you're right that Arena Space will not disappoint us and will give us a lot of new experience and enjoyment with their Arana Space Parks and Facilities.
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:15:00 AM

Space arena amusement park gaves us our imagination become real,your only in a room but if you put and play in their high tech vr.it makes you feel it was real.hoping they also invest here in the Philippines. It will boost the attraction in the Philippines. For sure😍

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:24:19 AM

I like the whole concept of this! Will try one of your parks once it opens ots branch nearest to me.l
Hope we have ARena Space in our place. As far as I know there are limited parks available now. Looking forward for them to fulfill their goal to extend their parks to other countries.
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:31:12 AM

Hello guys, can't find any news about the ICO. I know a lot of people were asking about this but I will still repeat. I'm doing this to get the attention as the previous post asking about it was I think being ignored or maybe there's no data yet.

How's the ICO going? How much funds were raised as of now?
kapoygyud

Activity: 124

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:45:11 AM

Hi guys where can i see the price?my friend want to invest here thanks

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
kapoygyud

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:47:27 AM

Me and my friends wants to experience the VR technology i hope someday arena space will build here in the Philippines

kapoygyud

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:10:01 AM

Yes! Some news, photos..
You can see it on fb page and if you want your always updated you can join in telegram

thunderjet2983

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:22:35 AM

i hope that this Virtual Reality kind of projects will not disrupt the traditional games that build muscles and body coordination of kids
i hope that they produce a cardio related games that co exist with traditional games  
Good point. Something that will make their body more stronger or a game that will serve as exercise to the customer. So that aside from enjoying the game, they also maintain they good health.
well.. may be that the issue on playing vr tech.. we cannot assure that they will make their body stronger and good health. coz vr tech is focusing only in your eyes and it does not require to much work activity that will help you to sweat a lot..
Yes you're right, Computer games can not always be combined with your daily exercise because I am sure that the daily exercise program will give you a lot of benefits rather than playing VR tech. And your sweat may affect the electrical cord or device of VR technology. Maybe it's possible someday if they improved it.
thunderjet2983

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:30:09 AM

i hope that this Virtual Reality kind of projects will not disrupt the traditional games that build muscles and body coordination of kids
i hope that they produce a cardio related games that co exist with traditional games  
Good point. Something that will make their body more stronger or a game that will serve as exercise to the customer. So that aside from enjoying the game, they also maintain they good health.
well.. may be that the issue on playing vr tech.. we cannot assure that they will make their body stronger and good health. coz vr tech is focusing only in your eyes and it does not require to much work activity that will help you to sweat a lot..
Yes you're right, Computer games can not always be combined with your daily exercise because I am sure that the daily exercise program will give you a lot of benefits rather than playing VR tech. And your sweat may affect the electrical cord or device of VR technology. Maybe it's possible someday if they improved it.
there are several types of vr games, there games that just integrate the player on whatever his playing. There are also vr games that requires you to move your body. In my opinion VR games is kind of adding another dimension in gaming, for now it may not simulate the traditional games if you are refering to physical games that are played outside with actual people. But there are non vr games today that can be used as exercise like just dance games. Given time I think games will evolve, there may be a time that they might invent a suit that you put on to simulate anything thats in the game. For now arena space is in front line in rhe advancement of gaming.
Greenwinter

Activity: 207

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:35:13 AM

✅ Gaming station

VR gaming station is the new attraction in ARena Space VR parks, based on Sony Playstation 4 and Oculus Rift CV1. Now our parks have even better opportunities to spend your time with friends, since these new arcades are aimed primarily at multiplayer and online VR gaming experience. From your couch you can travel across Antarctica, be transported into post-apocalyptic future or worlds of horror meticulously designed by programming experts.

Just put on the a VR helmet of your choice, take a wireless controllers and direct your virtual avatar into the most dangerous of places and in the most dire fights.

creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:36:59 AM

Hi guys where can i see the price?my friend want to invest here thanks
Hi, you can see the price on their ICO website. You can find the link on the first page of this thread.
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:40:33 AM

✅ Gaming station

VR gaming station is the new attraction in ARena Space VR parks, based on Sony Playstation 4 and Oculus Rift CV1. Now our parks have even better opportunities to spend your time with friends, since these new arcades are aimed primarily at multiplayer and online VR gaming experience. From your couch you can travel across Antarctica, be transported into post-apocalyptic future or worlds of horror meticulously designed by programming experts.

Just put on the a VR helmet of your choice, take a wireless controllers and direct your virtual avatar into the most dangerous of places and in the most dire fights.

I love the setup. They are using Playstation + Oculus VR Goggles. Next level of gaming and entertainment. How about 5D setup, do ARena Space have it?
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:36:05 AM

Hello guys, can't find any news about the ICO. I know a lot of people were asking about this but I will still repeat. I'm doing this to get the attention as the previous post asking about it was I think being ignored or maybe there's no data yet.

How's the ICO going? How much funds were raised as of now?
ICO will be start in the end of  the quarter as they said in the telegram (March it will be), PRE-ICO has been ended! And about the sale I don't have a news, It is a private for now, but for more updates join them in the telegram.
dakszmey

Activity: 138

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:44:31 AM

So now you have working VR park? Where?
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: