Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:01:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users  (Read 46899 times)
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:24:40 PM

Not only for social networks, but for any other actor in any segment, opposing Blockchain today will be like trying to prevent progress already accepted by a large mass, no one will want this kind of problem, and if you do, it will be with the intention to be a pioneer in the future, implementing the same
Yeah. Creative ideas can make great projects; innovative projects can entirely change the world. Sphere project might be such a innovative project like this. Keep supporting and keep going to the moon.

One thing for sure, in the future the way people handle social network will be changed and sphere could be the one who makes it happen with its innovative ideas.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:51:09 PM

Not only for social networks, but for any other actor in any segment, opposing Blockchain today will be like trying to prevent progress already accepted by a large mass, no one will want this kind of problem, and if you do, it will be with the intention to be a pioneer in the future, implementing the same
Yeah. Creative ideas can make great projects; innovative projects can entirely change the world. Sphere project might be such a innovative project like this. Keep supporting and keep going to the moon.

Unfortunately we are seeing a lot of pressure on crypto by our governments and this is indeed bad for general growth of technology since there are many potential projects funded by ICOs. I hope they manage to find a compromise, to be able to differentiate between promising project and harmful ones.

traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:55:10 PM

Counter on the site working? Im just curious, because few days ago counted showed same % of raised amount  Huh

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 05:59:24 PM

I agree but there is a fine line between censorship and snuffing out the lowlifes that live to ruin other peoples day. Moderation is a better term than censorship in these circumstances.
Such problem exists in all social networks, at places where going discourses about politics, religion, or history there always will be individuals who will try to hook up and provoke another by imposing their version of the truth.

yep happens everywhere. it's up to the moderation team to discuss and implement a cohesive policy.
Sure, there should be a kind of censorship in this network. However, the devs have to be cautious in terms of not being out of line in this stuff.

Maybe censorship should be up to the voting network as a whole? As soon as you implement a group with authority to decide what's good and what's not, it can get messy regarding blockchain principles like neutrality.
I do not agree with censorship but I do not think that everything is allowed. I think it's best to set rules from the beginning.

A basic agreement of what won't be allowed would be helpful. This way everyone knows what goes and what not.

Yes, there should be a set of rules what's allowed and what not, but somehow you need to control if everyone abides by the rules.

What you say sounds just fine, but it is problematic in itself. There should bet a set of rules as to what is wrong and what is right. You see the problem coming with that? The set of rules should in best case be the result of broad consensus, and that can only be achieved if you ask all participants of a network.

set of rules can be reference to government rules.
by filtering the rules from some country, sphere can get the best rule of social media

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 06:32:12 PM

Counter on the site working? Im just curious, because few days ago counted showed same % of raised amount  Huh

Either way its a problem. They should fix that counter bug if its a bug if its not, i think we need something to boost on sales.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:14:19 PM

Either way its a problem. They should fix that counter bug if its a bug if its not, i think we need something to boost on sales.
At least in etherscan can look at their contract address, now there balance ~78 eth. Early investors are not so many, but they will receive the maximum bonus 45%
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:16:20 PM

The platform is not quite finished but almost ready. Wink
I have not found information about the platform for desktop computers. Where can I read or watch it?
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:17:27 PM

At least in etherscan can look at their contract address, now there balance ~78 eth. Early investors are not so many, but they will receive the maximum bonus 45%

Hopefully there will be more later investors as a result of marketing and effective product development. Having a product already available is a good start.

zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 07:20:03 PM

I have not found information about the platform for desktop computers. Where can I read or watch it?

I read it in somewhere but cant find it right now. But as far as i know desktop Version is under construction.

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:21:48 PM

You can use the web version here: https://sphere.social/hello

... and here's some more info about it in their medium blog
https://medium.com/@sphereofficial/website-version-of-sphere-app-available-bae380e548a9

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 07:26:47 PM

I once said that big bonuses are not always good! Usually they alarm and scare off investors.

Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:29:56 PM

I once said that big bonuses are not always good! Usually they alarm and scare off investors.

You are right about this and you can look at many coins which suffered a lot from doing this. It only creates fud when the price dumps a lot at the beginning.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:40:05 PM

That 's why with decentralizing, Sphere can compete with Facebook for sure. We have seen Blockchain technology fight against traditional ones in many aspect, finance, data storage, science research, etc. Now it's time for social network.

Agree.
Facebook is control by #Mark and his team/company. We all want freedom and Sphere social may be the answer! decentralization and not controlled by any one!!

Not sure how sphere will be able to compete with facebook.

It won't be easy but they have a fighting chance. They need some features that FB doesn't have though.
is not easy but i think they still have a possibilty to fight with facebook for the first place of social networks, i think the battle it will be won with additional content and features...
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:53:05 PM

That 's why with decentralizing, Sphere can compete with Facebook for sure. We have seen Blockchain technology fight against traditional ones in many aspect, finance, data storage, science research, etc. Now it's time for social network.

Agree.
Facebook is control by #Mark and his team/company. We all want freedom and Sphere social may be the answer! decentralization and not controlled by any one!!

It won't be easy but they have a fighting chance. They need some features that FB doesn't have though.
is not easy but i think they still have a possibilty to fight with facebook for the first place of social networks, i think the battle it will be won with additional content and features...
I think for they don't need to look at others. Non-repetition and unusualness is something that people like. Twitter and Instagram functionality can not be compared with someone else- so they became so in demand, because of the uniqueness.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:01:31 PM

Agree.

Don't think it's possible to win against a facebook, but that's not needed, both can co-exist and focus on other things.
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:06:21 PM

Agree.

I think for they don't need to look at others. Non-repetition and unusualness is something that people like. Twitter and Instagram functionality can not be compared with someone else- so they became so in demand, because of the uniqueness.
People's interests will change and no exception with social network. The one who able to bring more innovative things to their platform, will surely win the battle in this business. At the very beginning, people uses facebook as their main social media but as soon as the other services arose, some of them moved to the new one. So, sphere has a chance to make people left their recent stuffs and join with this new platform.
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:22:24 PM

Agree.

If facebook stuck with their current system, for sure it will be easier for sphere to beat it. Blockchain technology is better than the traditional one!

It depends. Dont wanna draw the devil to the wall but what will happen with Sphere when they ban blockchain and its products? In these days, there should be a backpu plan for such scenarios

Why would they ban blockchain and its products? The technology has spread enough already and I don't think anybody has powers enough to just ban it. They might have done it in early stages, but now I think it's already too late.

The government can find loopholes and implement new laws to restrict the users.
crypto laws need to be in place to protect users from scam projects.. but complete blocking is a bad move for every government.
The countries banning crypto are the ones that did not find a way yet to earn money on it Smiley
The thing they could do with this one is blocking the use of it..

Some countries will ban crypto but after that, there will be no technologic development and these states will get poorer and poorer.

trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:27:14 PM

frankly, I even forgot about this company) I registered there already 3 months ago, and what successes now the company has collected at least a preliminary sale?
Bolovich

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:48:18 PM

Agree.

If facebook stuck with their current system, for sure it will be easier for sphere to beat it. Blockchain technology is better than the traditional one!

It depends. Dont wanna draw the devil to the wall but what will happen with Sphere when they ban blockchain and its products? In these days, there should be a backpu plan for such scenarios

Why would they ban blockchain and its products? The technology has spread enough already and I don't think anybody has powers enough to just ban it. They might have done it in early stages, but now I think it's already too late.

The government can find loopholes and implement new laws to restrict the users.
crypto laws need to be in place to protect users from scam projects.. but complete blocking is a bad move for every government.
The countries banning crypto are the ones that did not find a way yet to earn money on it Smiley
The thing they could do with this one is blocking the use of it..

Some countries will ban crypto but after that, there will be no technologic development and these states will get poorer and poorer.
I really think that Sphere can gain market by promoting the data security that the platform will have because it's decentralized.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:01:03 PM

https://medium.com/@sphereofficial/website-version-of-sphere-app-available-bae380e548a9

Another good thing, I waited for such an answer. I believe that by introducing a website version, Sphere will gain much greater popularity.

Well done team.

Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: