Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:28:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MultiMiner: Any Miner, Any Where, on Any Device (Free, Open Source, Cross Platform)  (Read 827261 times)
Phoenix48

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 05:34:38 PM

I looked in my sphsgminer/kernel folder in multiminer and i was surprised to see a "keccak.cl" kernel there. I didn't tried it because of the error to chose a keccak miner in multiminer but maybe we can already mine keccak with sphsgminer. May worth a look into this...

Nah - good call but I checked this before. It's in there for the Darkcoin / X11 support. Keccak is one of the algos used by X11. But support for independently mining Keccak isn't in there.

Sorry to hear that. How about adding the "cgminer-3.7.3-maxcoin-windows" miner to mine keccak? It appears to be the best to miner for keccak out there and that way all the coins in coinwarz would be covered.
nwoolls (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 05:41:56 PM

Sorry to hear that. How about adding the "cgminer-3.7.3-maxcoin-windows" miner to mine keccak? It appears to be the best to miner for keccak out there and that way all the coins in coinwarz would be covered.

Sure I'll check it out. Thanks again for the suggestions and insight on these algorithms. If it works like the rest of the *GMiner forks it should be easy enough to drop in for 3.1.

MultiMiner: Any Miner, Any Where, on Any Device |  Xgminer: Mine with popular miners on Mac OS X
btc: 1BmXY4ZZQh1iHSVre658gM1gPAEtDnq8rv  |  ltc: LP1SsHZTDexndkvRKsqAkXNsienPHwaMb5  |  hardware: nwoolls at gmail dot com
ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 10:09:41 PM

That makes sense and I know how busy you are so I do not blame you.
I don't have the skills to do that or I would.

I have a Blade.
How do I do the Pull Request?
I am unable to send it out or I would have offered but if I can send you some data from it I will do so.

A Pull Request means you (or someone) would write the driver code and then contribute it back to us for BFGMiner. At this point I'm not interested in doing remote development or making a driver by trial-and-error. It's just not something I have the time or bandwidth (or - to be frank - incentive) for.

ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 10:46:08 PM

A bit of oddness Nate.
None of my systems are picking up the 3.0 update to update too.  It is not live yet?

Sure I'll check it out. Thanks again for the suggestions and insight on these algorithms. If it works like the rest of the *GMiner forks it should be easy enough to drop in for 3.1.

Onicoman

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 12:31:41 AM

Sorry for the noobish (?) in advance but This miner program has miner control and can do x11 agos right ?
nwoolls (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 12:38:59 AM

A bit of oddness Nate.
None of my systems are picking up the 3.0 update to update too.  It is not live yet?

Hah - thanks for that! I have code in there not to prompt for major upgrades (I didn't want folks automatically upgrading from v1 to v2 as it removed CGMiner support).

I guess I'll release a 2.8.10 that re-enables this to make it easier on folks. Nice catch  Grin

MultiMiner: Any Miner, Any Where, on Any Device |  Xgminer: Mine with popular miners on Mac OS X
btc: 1BmXY4ZZQh1iHSVre658gM1gPAEtDnq8rv  |  ltc: LP1SsHZTDexndkvRKsqAkXNsienPHwaMb5  |  hardware: nwoolls at gmail dot com
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 12:42:13 AM

thats some good stuff!

yolo
nwoolls (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 01:12:49 AM

Sorry for the noobish (?) in advance but This miner program has miner control and can do x11 agos right ?

Yes, you can mine X11 coins with MultiMiner and you can remotely monitor and control your mining using MobileMiner.

lcettuzzi

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 09:13:49 AM

Hi.

I installed MultiMiner 3.0.1.

Now I'm trying to configure it for VertCoin but I'm getting problems.

In Coins Configuration I created Vertcoin with two different pools (both alive). Then I selected vertminer for Scrypt-N mining and placed the vertminer-0.5.2 folder (renamed to vertminer) in the folder appdata/local/multiminer/miners. But when starting mining vertcoin, MultiMiner always choses BFGminer as miner.
Then I did the same thing with SGminer. But again, MultiMiner uses BFGminer.

What should I do to force MultiMiner to mine Scrypt-N with SGminer?

Thanks.
cxboyminer

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 02:15:27 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2014, 02:39:47 PM by cxboyminer

Just made a video on how to use and install multiminer 2.8.10.

Editing and will upload in a short while.

Signature - My channel, feel free to subscribe!

edit... Version 3.0.1 crashes and cannot detect GPU (intel HD 4000 Tongue )... seriously, it crashes.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
mstrongbow

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

3D Printed!

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:31:34 PM

edit... Version 3.0.1 crashes and cannot detect GPU (intel HD 4000 Tongue )... seriously, it crashes.

I could be way wrong but I don't think Intel GPU's (integrated) are capable of mining. MM could never detect my laptop GPU (Intel)

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
*Got LootCrate?*
*My Stuff For Sale thread/s*   www.CryptoCause.org   Ask me about SEGMining Hosting!
"Don't undertake a project unless it is manifestly important and nearly impossible" - Edwin Land
Mudbankkeith

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 05:32:40 PM

I could be way wrong but I don't think Intel GPU's (integrated) are capable of mining. MM could never detect my laptop GPU (Intel)
If they do connect it will cook off very rapidly.

BTc donations welcome:-  13c2KuzWCaWFTXF171Zn1HrKhMYARPKv97
nwoolls (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 05:46:28 PM

In Coins Configuration I created Vertcoin with two different pools (both alive). Then I selected vertminer for Scrypt-N mining and placed the vertminer-0.5.2 folder (renamed to vertminer) in the folder appdata/local/multiminer/miners. But when starting mining vertcoin, MultiMiner always choses BFGminer as miner.

You don't need to download and place any miners anywhere. MultiMiner does that for you.

Add a Coin configuration for Vertcoin. Make sure that it is set to Scrypt-N. Choose Vertcoin for your devices (using right-click) and click Start to start mining.

If MultiMiner is using BFGMiner, then it sounds like you didn't specify Scrypt-N as the algorithm when adding Vertcoin. You could try removing and re-adding the Coin configuration. Or use CoinWarz instead of CoinChoose, since CoinWarz already has Vertcoin with the correct algorithm.

nwoolls (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 05:48:16 PM

As others have said I doubt Intel GPUs are supported. That said, if you are seeing a MultiMiner crash, please post the details using copy & paste. Thanks  Grin

Aurum

Activity: 453

dfgfdgfdg

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 06:57:39 PM

You don't need to download and place any miners anywhere. MultiMiner does that for you.

Add a Coin configuration for Vertcoin. Make sure that it is set to Scrypt-N. Choose Vertcoin for your devices (using right-click) and click Start to start mining.

If MultiMiner is using BFGMiner, then it sounds like you didn't specify Scrypt-N as the algorithm when adding Vertcoin. You could try removing and re-adding the Coin configuration. Or use CoinWarz instead of CoinChoose, since CoinWarz already has Vertcoin with the correct algorithm.

I did it the same way icy lettuce did it and it works great for me. He may have forgotten to Save and Restart at the right points and defaulted to sgminer. I had a VertMiner.conf but Mum 3.01 said that was a no-no and renamed it. I just converted to a command line format and defined my pools in Add Coin. It switches and mines great.

Woolls yer awesome  Grin

ghghghfgh
nwoolls (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 08:03:41 PM

I did it the same way icy lettuce did it and it works great for me. He may have forgotten to Save and Restart at the right points and defaulted to sgminer. I had a VertMiner.conf but Mum 3.01 said that was a no-no and renamed it. I just converted to a command line format and defined my pools in Add Coin. It switches and mines great.

Woolls yer awesome  Grin

Glad to hear it's working! Good reports all around from most folks. I have a few small fixes in store for a 3.0.2 release, and then 3.1 will add Keccak support along with potentially faster (but only if GPL compliant) X11 miners.

Onicoman

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 09:46:21 PM

Yes, you can mine X11 coins with MultiMiner and you can remotely monitor and control your mining using MobileMiner.
thanks man :-) would This be hard setting up or just download multiminee and pretty straight foreward ? Anny tips and info from current ukers would be great
nwoolls (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 10:03:35 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2014, 10:51:29 PM by nwoolls

And here is an early preview of 3.1 for folks who want to test out Keccak support:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nmy0vlhhpje5iw0/MultiMiner-3.1.0.zip

Works great on my rigs - looking forward to feedback!

mstrongbow

Activity: 322

3D Printed!

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 11:08:57 PM

And here is an early preview of 3.1 for folks who want to test out Keccak support:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nmy0vlhhpje5iw0/MultiMiner-3.1.0.zip

Works great on my rigs - looking forward to feedback!

I will test this out on my gaming rig tonight, thanks much!

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
*Got LootCrate?*
*My Stuff For Sale thread/s*   www.CryptoCause.org   Ask me about SEGMining Hosting!
"Don't undertake a project unless it is manifestly important and nearly impossible" - Edwin Land
cxboyminer

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 11:16:37 PM

As others have said I doubt Intel GPUs are supported. That said, if you are seeing a MultiMiner crash, please post the details using copy & paste. Thanks  Grin

v2.8.10 works perfectly... but not 3.0.1. I used intel hd 4000 just for YT, im not mining long term.
Will post error later.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 »
  Print  

Jump to: