Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:47:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 [400] 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:14:45 PM

from the photos it seems that the team is working hard to conquer the Asian market, but more activities are also needed here (forum, social media) if not, potential investors may lose interest and look elsewhere...

true, having a marketing push and promoting the project will continuously be necessary.
I hope they will eventually be able to enter the European market as well, medetcin needs improvement, and blockchain technology will help it.
I can see why they are trying so hard in the Asian market. Crypto is more well-know there and in countries like Japan and South Korea they are used to using new technologies. That sounds like a proper market to start to me.
Really good market for the Start and to get knowledge for further countries

Asia is a big market and they are very welcome with the new technology. So, choosing it as a main target for marketing will be the best decision to make.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:53:26 PM

from the photos it seems that the team is working hard to conquer the Asian market, but more activities are also needed here (forum, social media) if not, potential investors may lose interest and look elsewhere...

true, having a marketing push and promoting the project will continuously be necessary.
I hope they will eventually be able to enter the European market as well, medetcin needs improvement, and blockchain technology will help it.
I can see why they are trying so hard in the Asian market. Crypto is more well-know there and in countries like Japan and South Korea they are used to using new technologies. That sounds like a proper market to start to me.

Asia is a big market and they are very welcome with the new technology. So, choosing it as a main target for marketing will be the best decision to make.

I also think Asia is a good place to start. They are usually early adopters of all new technological changes, so I hope eHealth team will target Asian market not only for marketing, but maybe they will manage to get some partners there or something.

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:21:14 PM

Well, you should start everything connected with the healthcare from Japan - the country concerned the most with the health issues, aging, etc.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:22:42 PM

I also think Asia is a good place to start. They are usually early adopters of all new technological changes, so I hope eHealth team will target Asian market not only for marketing, but maybe they will manage to get some partners there or something.

Asia is big, maybe Japan, yes, but China, Korea, Russia, India ... have not made a good reputation themself lately.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:53:53 PM

Asia is big, maybe Japan, yes, but China, Korea, Russia, India ... have not made a good reputation themself lately.

China and India are scared about losing power and tax money but the people there use blockchain tech which is more than you say about the average European for instance.
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:16:29 PM

China and India are scared about losing power and tax money but the people there use blockchain tech which is more than you say about the average European for instance.
But I still think that people from Europe together earn more cryptocurrencies than people from india for example. I think many Europeans just wait until it gets more usefull to buy products with bitcoin.

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:54:53 PM

Yes the pictures are a good proof of the work of the team I think. They have made an effort about the communication, now they start to give some interesting infos to the community, and it’s one of the most important thing in the ico market now.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:00:42 PM

Yes the pictures are a good proof of the work of the team I think. They have made an effort about the communication, now they start to give some interesting infos to the community, and it’s one of the most important thing in the ico market now.
Despite the effort they are making, it is still necessary to define someone to specifically serve this community and its related campaigns, and this has not yet happened, so that they can change this scenario
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:36:10 AM

Despite the effort they are making, it is still necessary to define someone to specifically serve this community and its related campaigns, and this has not yet happened, so that they can change this scenario

That is indeed an ideal suggestion. I hope the team would listen to it. Community management is an essential part for every successful project.

I'm hoping they're gonna jump on this as well. morale needs to be kept in the community to keep faith in the project.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:39:23 AM

But I still think that people from Europe together earn more cryptocurrencies than people from india for example. I think many Europeans just wait until it gets more usefull to buy products with bitcoin.

I also think that europe and america would be a good place to start, maybe it doesnt matter where to start, as long as they provide a good product and are active here.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:28:51 AM

They said a while ago that they have a community manager now, did they? But I haven't seen anything from a guy. Pictures are good, definitely better than nothing, but a community manager would be a good addition to the team.

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:46:49 AM

They said a while ago that they have a community manager now, did they? But I haven't seen anything from a guy. Pictures are good, definitely better than nothing, but a community manager would be a good addition to the team.
With the presence of community managers, it will be helpful because the communication will flow and there will be a good view of us regarding the project.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:12:42 AM

Team activity is very poor on bitcoin talk thread. They should be more active here as I see many people complaining about it which is not a good sign.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:26:22 AM

Team activity is very poor on bitcoin talk thread. They should be more active here as I see many people complaining about it which is not a good sign.

Yes, the new community manager is really needed. A project with a roadmap this long needs to keep its followers informed.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:52:55 AM

That is indeed an ideal suggestion. I hope the team would listen to it. Community management is an essential part for every successful project.
i think it would not be a bad idea to hire a community manager to keep in touch with users here on the forum if the team is too busy with public relations...
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:04:32 AM

Yes, the new community manager is really needed. A project with a roadmap this long needs to keep its followers informed.

We have talked about this for long time and frankly speaking, I dont think they understand the importance of having a community manager for keeping the community together.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:06:18 AM

We have talked about this for long time and frankly speaking, I dont think they understand the importance of having a community manager for keeping the community together.

What if they have a community or mod in telegram ?  there must be reason why they ignore the forum
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:16:02 PM

So still no answers here?  Huh
I haven't looked in the topic for some days now, thought maybe they showed up until know :/

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:50:52 PM

I haven't looked in the topic for some days now, thought maybe they showed up until know :/

Maybe they realize the forum community is not the real investor.. must be busy hunting down real company for back up
huutertools

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:26:40 PM

Maybe they realize the forum community is not the real investor.. must be busy hunting down real company for back up
But if there is a big community the invest could be massive. Think a good Mix is the best to reach the invest gaps
Pages: « 1 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 [400] 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: