Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:15:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 586 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HashFast announces specs for new ASIC: 400GH/s  (Read 880223 times)
tacotime
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 01:35:17 PM

Perhaps still no PCB to test it with. 1 week and half more. Let's see if they will delay again.

PCB is the easy part... they can have these out within a week usually.

Code:
XMR: 44GBHzv6ZyQdJkjqZje6KLZ3xSyN1hBSFAnLP6EAqJtCRVzMzZmeXTC2AHKDS9aEDTRKmo6a6o9r9j86pYfhCWDkKjbtcns

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Witness

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 01:37:46 PM

What is the maximum clock this things can take.?  Can someone take a guess?

_HashFast Technologies_28 nm mining
Producer of High Performance ASICS  (IT'S A SCAM)
BabyJets & Sierras On Sale today!
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 02:03:18 PM

These guys are obviously unprepared. Knc chips came. And witjin hours they had a working unit.
To me it looks like that they are doing a good job. But i don't feel like i should defend them.

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
perezoso

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 04:36:55 PM

I think they just hooked up the oscilloscope leads to the shriveled rump that is Icebreaker's brain.  Garbage in, garbage out.
pmorici

Activity: 479

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 05:58:17 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2014, 07:02:34 PM by pmorici

Yes, this is very good news.  The next thing for them to do is start hashing with the chips.

And yes, if leakage is lower than expected that means higher GH/s/w or higher overall OC capabilities.

So long as the chips work and don't need to be respun, I'm guessing at this point we're a week or two away from volume production.

@HashFast: GN chip bringup - commands going in and responses coming back out. It's alive!

Looks like we're probably good to go.

This would be great news if it had been posted on say October 10th now it just reminds me of how they mislead their first batch customers with unrealistic delivery dates in order to get them to pay a premium.
bigbit_22

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 07:29:08 PM

https://i.imgur.com/cbDM2he.jpg?1

Thanks but no thanks Hashfast!
floatyfish

Activity: 373

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 08:37:21 PM

Perhaps still no PCB to test it with. 1 week and half more. Let's see if they will delay again.

PCB is the easy part... they can have these out within a week usually.

Is there anybody at Hashfast you could ask in order to clarify when they expect to have this out?

If you feel like donating: 1NtgJf4znCsA5GJDCbqtowHL2143WyqLkC
Hoofprint

Activity: 428
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 10:51:41 PM

Thanks but no thanks Hashfast!

lol, it should say we want our bitcoins back so we can buy serrias for 1/2 the price

amer

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 11:16:58 PM

I'm speechless that they have actual good, positive updates and they STILL do not post here or their website. They must be seriously understaffed.

tips: 1amerApYUVjsKSuVUtfjxaoi7QXG7Zwao
bigbit_22

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 11:20:28 PM

I bought my baby jet on 09/01 (TOS of 08/08 stated NO GUARANTEED SHIPPING DELIVERY OF 31ST DEC). TOS changed on 09/09 and several more times all in favor of HF. I do not want a machine that will not bring back its initial investment, built fast to get out the door before 12/31 and will more than likely be defective. With their ambiguous dates and false sense of security via their elusive MPP they have duped all batch 1 customers. I have requested a refund several time (last one on 11/26) and they took a week to carbon copy the BS they tell everyone: "no refund, sell your machine…"

Samantha Owusu that is writing their TOS and can't spell cancellation correctly has not been taking into consideration FTC rules that prevail above the amateur HF TOS.

Hashfast violations of FTC rules
(keep in mind that monetary civil penalties are up to $16,000 per violation)

1. Misleading shipping dates on the product page.
The baby jet batch 1 showed delivery date of 20-30 october on your product page on hahshfast.com and was relied by other media that promoted HF items. It does not matter if HF terms of sale state otherwise, the fact is that HF page was misleading and FTC rules stipulate that "Whether you make a shipment representation or rely on the 30-day rule, your advertising should be unambiguous about when you will ship". This is a 2 months discrepancy and for normal product this is already unacceptable but for the BTC market, where mining hardware is an arm race, this is suicidal. $16K

2. Terms of sale and a purchase order is a sales contract between a customer and a merchant. Changing terms of sale should have been notify directly to me and as for a contract each party has to consent to the new terms of the contract or it becomes null and void. $16K

3. Before the product is shipped, according to the FTC rule the customer has all the right to cancel the order no matter if HF wrote on their TOS that they do not accept refund or cancellation as the US LAW prevail before HF TOS and rule. So as stated by FTC "You must cancel an order and provide a prompt refund when:
the customer exercises any option to cancel before you ship the merchandise.
" It is the company duty to take this into consideration this risk while manufacturing a product. $16K

4. Changing item specs from 350W to 400W. $16K

"If, after taking the customer’s order, you learn that you cannot ship within the time you stated or within 30 days, you must seek the customer’s consent to the delayed shipment."

The FTC investigates fraud and eliminate unfair business practices. As I filed a complain with them regarding HF company, they will be investigating further points, my list above is non exhaustive.

This is why you should comply with the FTC regulations:
Merchants who violate the Rule can be sued by the FTC for injunctive relief, monetary civil penalties of up to $16,000 per violation (any time during the five years preceding the filing of the complaint), and consumer redress (any time during the three years preceding the filing of the complaint). When the mails are involved, the Postal Service also has authority to take action for problems such as non-delivery. State law enforcement agencies can take action for violating state consumer protection laws.

I'm working with my uncle based in SF (former Senior VP of Charles Schwab) to send their lawyers this week to the Nextspace office where HF is now located (to look good on their video). A class action and full media attention will certainly motivate these lawyers. MP if you are also interested by this class action.  
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 11:26:37 PM

I bought my baby jet on 09/01 (TOS of 08/08 stated NO GUARANTEED SHIPPING DELIVERY OF 31ST DEC). TOS changed on 09/09 and several more times all in favor of HF. I do not want a machine that will not bring back its initial investment, built fast to get out the door before 12/31 and will more than likely be defective. With their ambiguous dates and false sense of security via their elusive MPP they have duped all batch 1 customers. I have requested a refund several time (last one on 11/26) and they took a week to carbon copy the BS they tell everyone: "no refund, sell your machine…"

Samantha Owusu that is writing their TOS and can't spell cancellation correctly has not been taking into consideration FTC rules that prevail above the amateur HF TOS.

Hashfast violations of FTC rules
(keep in mind that monetary civil penalties are up to $16,000 per violation)

1. Misleading shipping dates on the product page.
The baby jet batch 1 showed delivery date of 20-30 october on your product page on hahshfast.com and was relied by other media that promoted HF items. It does not matter if HF terms of sale state otherwise, the fact is that HF page was misleading and FTC rules stipulate that "Whether you make a shipment representation or rely on the 30-day rule, your advertising should be unambiguous about when you will ship". This is a 2 months discrepancy and for normal product this is already unacceptable but for the BTC market, where mining hardware is an arm race, this is suicidal. $16K

2. Terms of sale and a purchase order is a sales contract between a customer and a merchant. Changing terms of sale should have been notify directly to me and as for a contract each party has to consent to the new terms of the contract or it becomes null and void. $16K

3. Before the product is shipped, according to the FTC rule the customer has all the right to cancel the order no matter if HF wrote on their TOS that they do not accept refund or cancellation as the US LAW prevail before HF TOS and rule. So as stated by FTC "You must cancel an order and provide a prompt refund when:
the customer exercises any option to cancel before you ship the merchandise.
" It is the company duty to take this into consideration this risk while manufacturing a product. $16K

4. Changing item specs from 350W to 400W. $16K

"If, after taking the customer’s order, you learn that you cannot ship within the time you stated or within 30 days, you must seek the customer’s consent to the delayed shipment."

The FTC investigates fraud and eliminate unfair business practices. As I filed a complain with them regarding HF company, they will be investigating further points, my list above is non exhaustive.

This is why you should comply with the FTC regulations:
Merchants who violate the Rule can be sued by the FTC for injunctive relief, monetary civil penalties of up to $16,000 per violation (any time during the five years preceding the filing of the complaint), and consumer redress (any time during the three years preceding the filing of the complaint). When the mails are involved, the Postal Service also has authority to take action for problems such as non-delivery. State law enforcement agencies can take action for violating state consumer protection laws.

I'm working with my uncle based in SF (former Senior VP of Charles Schwab) to send their lawyers this week to the Nextspace office where HF is now located (to look good on their video). A class action and full media attention will certainly motivate these lawyers. MP if you are also interested by this class action.  

Finally! Good job! cedivad Santa came earlier this year for you!

niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 11:29:31 PM

Got to love how things evolve here.
Weeks of silence only a few people were angry on HF.
Updates , pictures , tweets coming and the pitchforks are on fire.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Visesrion

Merit: 314

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 11:37:25 PM

Twitter update
@HashFast: GN chip bringup - connected to cgminer, working through some timeout problems...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
cedivad
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 11:38:50 PM

Finally! Good job! cedivad Santa came earlier this year for you!
We will have to see, but it is certainly great to see someone taking the initiative making real points and promising real actions within days. Can we have josh's face when they receive the delegation of lawyers that should have never existed up basing on BFL experience?

Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
minternj

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 11:40:09 PM

Twitter update
@HashFast: GN chip bringup - connected to cgminer, working through some timeout problems...

Wonder if conman or kano are working on this with them. I guess we wont know since they are probably NDA'ed if they are.

Warning about Nitrogensports.eu
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=709114.0
Visesrion

Merit: 314

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 11:43:10 PM

I have just been answered in 2 cases that I opened in 11th of November  Huh

When I asked for photos:

We posted photos on the blog of the Baby Jet in prodcution. I am working to get better pictures of the Baby Jet for you. As soon as we get more we will post them on the website

I hope they do not refer as production to show a computer case with a psu and watercooling parts.

And by the question of when 2 batches and update chips are shipping:

MPP chips anticipated deliveryis after January 31st. The shipping of the second batch will happen right after the first batch.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
cedivad
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 11:45:28 PM

Anticipated... To be after. Thanks a lot for the answer!
Interesting timeline for those answer, tough. (the twit is of a few minutes before the post of this thread promising legal actions).

Wesly

Activity: 185

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2013, 11:45:53 PM

So you would rather they refund your original BabyJet purchase price of $5,600 so they can turn around and sell it for $10,000+ to someone else?  I am not sure what you are trying to accomplish here.  FTC rule did not specify they need to give refund in Bitcoins, so if you push them hard enough, they will simply refund your $5,600 per BabyJet.  They are correct in saying it is better if you just sell it yourself and pocket the "profit".
VolanicEruptor

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 11:46:09 PM

Jan 31?? That seems a very long time

Kouye

Activity: 336

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 11:48:31 PM

deliveryis
Did they really use this "word"? Grin

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 586 »
  Print  

Jump to: