Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:40:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 586 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HashFast announces specs for new ASIC: 400GH/s  (Read 880232 times)
ryepdx

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 03:45:36 AM

I'm hoping they delay past the December 31st refund date. At this point I just want out.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minternj

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 04:44:55 AM

So now Hashfast is selling Batch 4. The balls on this company to sell 4 batches in without delivering one.

"Orders placed today are guaranteed to ship by March 31, 2014."

Warning about Nitrogensports.eu
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=709114.0
fubly

Activity: 561
Merit: 521

Trustless IceColdWallet

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2013, 06:09:44 AM

who want to sell me an HF batch one preorder?

each time you send a transaction don't forget to use a new address, each time you receive one also!
Micky25
Legendary

Activity: 974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 06:47:05 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2013, 08:12:19 AM by Micky25

who want to sell me an HF batch one preorder?

I would love to do that! Let's see, I paid 64 BTC incl. upgrade kit. Thats around $ 43,000.

In respect to the unclear situation at HF: can we meet at $ 40.000?

[EDIT] Seriously, what would you pay? MPP is included. I paid $ 7,500
gjpminingco

Activity: 350

Co-Owner Of DCMCo-Op Mining Farm at 3.5 th/s

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2013, 07:07:01 AM

I will Buy Batch 1 Pre Orders For Baby Jet

I will Pay what you Paid At the time of Purchase I will Pay the USD Equiv of what you paid in BTC at the Time you Bought it So if you Paid 60 btc and BTC was $100  each i will pay $6,000 but you must show proof of what you paid and i am Able to Verify what you paid

SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 08:28:44 AM

I will Pay what you Paid At the time of Purchase I will Pay the USD Equiv of what you paid in BTC at the Time you Bought it So if you Paid 60 btc and BTC was $100  each i will pay $6,000 but you must show proof of what you paid and i am Able to Verify what you paid

In what country are you? Do you think Hashfast will just change the shipping address?

It's been stated in the past that the MPP is linked to the initial buyer and that the MPP does not transfer to another buyer so be aware...
dbbit

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 08:47:27 AM

I will Pay what you Paid At the time of Purchase I will Pay the USD Equiv of what you paid in BTC at the Time you Bought it So if you Paid 60 btc and BTC was $100  each i will pay $6,000 but you must show proof of what you paid and i am Able to Verify what you paid

I have a Baby Jet Batch 1 + upgrade chip (so 800ghs).

Baby Jet was $5800.30 + upgrade was: $1553.59. I have proof of both - they give the invoice in US$, even if you paid via BTC.  It was ordered with overnight shipping so I'll get it quickly after delivery.

I'll sell both for US$8000 which includes 2-day shipping to anywhere in the U.S. (I have to probably make multiple shipments to you which is the first BabyJet, the Upgrade chip, and then the MPP chips). If in another country, I'll have to re-figure shipping, also if you want overnight shipping.

Paypal or BTC is ok, at the then-current 'Coinbase' sell rate.

gjpminingco

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2013, 08:57:26 AM

I will Pay what you Paid At the time of Purchase I will Pay the USD Equiv of what you paid in BTC at the Time you Bought it So if you Paid 60 btc and BTC was $100  each i will pay $6,000 but you must show proof of what you paid and i am Able to Verify what you paid

Baby Jet was $5800.30 + upgrade was: $1553.59. I have proof of both - they give the invoice in US$, even if you paid via BTC.  It was ordered with overnight shipping so I'll get it quickly after delivery.

I'll sell both for US$8000 which includes 2-day shipping to anywhere in the U.S. (I have to probably make multiple shipments to you which is the first BabyJet, the Upgrade chip, and then the MPP chips). If in another country, I'll have to re-figure shipping, also if you want overnight shipping.

Order Number?
and where are you located???

dbbit

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 09:10:49 AM

Order Number?

BabyJet: 1540
Upgrade: 2019 (It should really be 1977, but they didn't respond for the longest time when I asked them to pay, so finally responded and changed my order number. They assured me all upgrades will ship on the same day, so wouldn't matter).

I'm in WA state, US.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 09:14:45 AM

1a) Ignore icebreaker and try to come up with a decent discussion that does not involve my mum. (that's some pathetic trolling, anyway. HF should lower you hourly payrate); (i wanted to keep fighting the troll, but didn't want to annoy other readers, so i stopped).

From what i see, they are simply trying to do their best to stole the biggest amount; they know that their time is running low and the future is really uncertain. What other reasons would justify their behaviour? BFL was really even better at communicating.

Ignoring Icebreaker it's not a good move.
He's an indicator on how shitty the situation is and how it's going for the worse

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
gjpminingco

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2013, 09:18:12 AM

Baby Jet was $5800.30 + upgrade was: $1553.59. I have proof of both - they give the invoice in US$, even if you paid via BTC.  It was ordered with overnight shipping so I'll get it quickly after delivery.

Order Number?

BabyJet: 1540
Upgrade: 2019 (It should really be 1977, but they didn't respond for the longest time when I asked them to pay, so finally responded and changed my order number. They assured me all upgrades will ship on the same day, so wouldn't matter).

I'm in WA state, US.

Let me talk to my Co-Op Partner and see what funds he has and i think maybe between the 2 of us we could grab this

If you could Please PM me and hit me up with your Contact info so as soon as i hear from him i can contact you or i can pass it to him and have him get in touch with ya

cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 11:46:24 AM

I'm afraid you are right, niothor.

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
NineLives

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2013, 11:49:05 AM

So now Hashfast is selling Batch 4. The balls on this company to sell 4 batches in without delivering one.

Last night it said January?

Bitcoin Mining Hardware:   www.mininghardware.co.uk
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 12:03:14 PM

Why would they stop taking orders if people are still placing new ones?  The community has clearly shown that they don't care about any companies past performance.  The community has clearly shown they don't really care how long it takes to deliver and that they don't care if laws and regulations are broken as long as there is a chance they can get their hands on some Unicorn Blood!  BFL have set the bar pretty high and it looks like basically all the other manufacture's have learned hey, lets just do whatever the fuck we want, cause uh, we can!
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 12:10:20 PM

They will sell even batch 6 , and they will have all orders completed even without shipping the first one.
People are hunting the golden goose right now.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
perezoso

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 03:15:15 PM

Thanks for not quoting him, most of the forum has that guy on ignore anyway. Kouye, you are toeing the line with your comments.

Hashfast another day goes by, another lost opportunity to save face in the community. You have time to set up a new wholesale program, but not time to give a one or two sentence update to your customers that trusted you. 
Pretty much this.

Yup.

One or two sentence on topic update...  I really don't care if somebody got the flu or if they need to install a new printer driver.
Paladin69

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 04:04:14 PM

Everytime something goes wrong, these companies ask for more money.  So much silence makes me wonder if the wafers aren't working right.

I bet the angel investors wish they had bought btc directly back in the 100's.
ninjarobot

Activity: 761
Merit: 500

Mine Silent, Mine Deep

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 04:58:07 PM

Meanwhile....

While HF keeps stumbling (and silent), other ASIC manufacturers are not standing still. Take AM for example:

Next Gen Chips
The projected time of taping out of Gen3 is January 20. Power consumption target estimation is <0.2W per G on low power mode and <0.2$ per G on wafer cost. Please notice that the timeline is of course subject to change/adjust, and the estimation on power and cost is also based on software tool/simulation results.

defcon23
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 06:01:28 PM

Hey PRESTO!
ho yes ! thankx to show us the poney !!  Grin
HashFast (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2013, 07:11:45 PM

Hi all,

Just an update on what has been going on over at HashFast.

First the big news - our first substrates arrive on Monday, Nov 25!

These are the high precision PCBs that lie between the silicon die and the rest of the motherboard.  Once substrates arrive motherboard assembly begins, followed by board bring-up, chip bring-up and system bring-up (the process of testing chips starting at low power and working up to full spec).

For the past few weeks we have been busy assembling and testing the Baby Jet and Sierra. These images are of the Baby Jet. We are optimizing the Sierra and Baby Jet to make sure they run as cool as possible and validate our configuration's thermal management.

The video below demonstrates an airflow test of the Sierra and shows that all is working correctly in order to get sufficient ventilation flowing through the chassis.  We did the same with the Baby Jet, though there is much less heat with one chip.

http://youtu.be/2QURuDM1P0E

Here is the image of our PCB.  It features 16-phase voltage regulation, the best in the industry!

Providing our ASICs with very smooth, stable power ensures they run at maximum speed, while minimizing hardware errors and providing greater hardware reliability.

As soon as the system is successfully brought up then volume production ramp of the complete motherboards begins. We will be shipping the motherboards daily to Ciara, where they will be assembled with all of the other components of the Baby Jet and Sierra.

Cheers,

HashFast Team

Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 586 »
  Print  

Jump to: