Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:27:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 [366] 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 ... 586 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HashFast announces specs for new ASIC: 400GH/s  (Read 880232 times)
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 10:07:04 PM

Is this hashfast rebranding?  https://mammoth-mining.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:15:05 PM

That's almost certainly a scam.
miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 10:20:44 PM

That's almost certainly a scam.

HashFast or the link Smiley

MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:25:00 PM

It can't be HashFast. Amy Woodward logged in today to check out the forums, no doubt to announce the next round of shipping.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:26:39 PM

Alright, change of topic.

How many of you here have sent in your second wave of letters/emails telling HashFast that you do not accept their buy out/settlement (+5%) offers?

Post pics!
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 10:31:37 PM

What I find ironic about this (and everyone else who's complaining) is the fact that so many people cried for the longest time about BFL and about how "You are required to give refunds if you don't ship in 30 days, the FTC says so!!!!!!1!1!" (which is wrong, by the way, but whatever) - now that it's happening, the same people are crying about receiving "forced refunds."  

So which is it, do you want forced refunds according to the commonly held misconception about the FTC or do you want your hardware? You can't have mutually exclusive results happening simultaneously.

inb4 "But this is different." ... It's not all that different than what BFL went through.  We had engineering problems, HF is having engineering problems.  I have no doubt Hashfast is working as fast as they can to get the product out the door and everyone at HF is having sleepless nights over it. I have no inside knowledge about it, obviously, but I can imagine what they are going through.  Could/can they handle things better? Yes, absolutely, just like there are many things about the sequence of events that BFL could have done better about.  Unfortunately, neither BFL nor Hashfast are large, multi-billion dollar corporations that have the resources to do that... we are a few people, bitcoin nerds mostly, trying to deliver a high demand product that grows exponentially before ones eyes.

Any time you come to these forums spouting your typical BS I feel obligated to refute it for those that might not be aware of all the facts. You can blame the massive BTC loss the majority of BFL customers experienced on "engineering problems" but the fact is that you intentionally misled your customers about the true nature of those engineering problems and their effect and your schedule. Either that or you are completely incompetent as anybody can go through all of your public posts/updates to see that either you were blatantly misleading/lying or just had absolutely no idea what you were talking about. There's no third option involving "engineering problems" as shown by how quickly both Avalon and KNC were able to bring ASIC's to market. HF would have to be another 6+ months late with dozens of "2 more weeks!" to come even close to the level of failure BFL exhibited. You don't have to be a billion dollar company to be honest with your customers...

You can "refute" all you want, but until you can bring some proof to your refutations, they are meaningless... just like you.  Just because you wish a thing to be so does not make it so... so keep wishing as hard as you want, see how well that serves you.  My statements and estimate were 100% honest, just because you don't like them doesn't make them any less true.  I don't know what's going on with Hashfast or what they've said, etc... and I'm not speaking for them in any way, just countering your mindless BS that has no basis in reality or fact.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Legend21

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:44:19 PM

Well i have send them a refund request, some Ernin or so have confirm that he have receive the request. i am batch 3, order it arround  november. have order almost 10k usd.  I hope they will request soon as possible. I mean if its became to asking ur refunds back then days just  like months and jears, and they let us stuck now already for almost 1 real  month. feel horrible everyday waiting ... and not knowing anything. no updates. nothing. to know that u have spend so much time already and now still waiting, everyday is a wasted time  on them.. and at the same time it was not our fault but because they must lied to people and broke their own tos. and then changing, and mislead people with delivery date an overpromis.. men.. i only get angry at them because they do very difficult and let us wait with paying back our refunds. i mean.. they should hire with their scammoney more people to fill us all out the refunds.. i mean.. they have taken our time and they cant pay time back. all wasted time..

What i now got left is time cross over, and no refund no money.
NO rigs, no compensation i guess, i mean they will refund and then bye, thanks for your free loan?

HASHFAST if u reading this, do something about this situation, people going crazy here. Give all batch 1,2,3,4 their money back. You have mislead us all. Acept orders like water, and asking refunds is like waiting for months. Stop hiding. And give them at least fast their money back. within 10 working days after asking refunds request at least.

PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:44:52 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2014, 11:00:23 PM by PuertoLibre

What I find ironic about this (and everyone else who's complaining) is the fact that so many people cried for the longest time about BFL and about how "You are required to give refunds if you don't ship in 30 days, the FTC says so!!!!!!1!1!" (which is wrong, by the way, but whatever) - now that it's happening, the same people are crying about receiving "forced refunds."  

So which is it, do you want forced refunds according to the commonly held misconception about the FTC or do you want your hardware? You can't have mutually exclusive results happening simultaneously.

inb4 "But this is different." ... It's not all that different than what BFL went through.  We had engineering problems, HF is having engineering problems.  I have no doubt Hashfast is working as fast as they can to get the product out the door and everyone at HF is having sleepless nights over it. I have no inside knowledge about it, obviously, but I can imagine what they are going through.  Could/can they handle things better? Yes, absolutely, just like there are many things about the sequence of events that BFL could have done better about.  Unfortunately, neither BFL nor Hashfast are large, multi-billion dollar corporations that have the resources to do that... we are a few people, bitcoin nerds mostly, trying to deliver a high demand product that grows exponentially before ones eyes.

Any time you come to these forums spouting your typical BS I feel obligated to refute it for those that might not be aware of all the facts. You can blame the massive BTC loss the majority of BFL customers experienced on "engineering problems" but the fact is that you intentionally misled your customers about the true nature of those engineering problems and their effect and your schedule. Either that or you are completely incompetent as anybody can go through all of your public posts/updates to see that either you were blatantly misleading/lying or just had absolutely no idea what you were talking about. There's no third option involving "engineering problems" as shown by how quickly both Avalon and KNC were able to bring ASIC's to market. HF would have to be another 6+ months late with dozens of "2 more weeks!" to come even close to the level of failure BFL exhibited. You don't have to be a billion dollar company to be honest with your customers...

You can "refute" all you want, but until you can bring some proof to your refutations, they are meaningless... just like you.  Just because you wish a thing to be so does not make it so... so keep wishing as hard as you want, see how well that serves you.  My statements and estimate were 100% honest, just because you don't like them doesn't make them any less true.  I don't know what's going on with Hashfast or what they've said, etc... and I'm not speaking for them in any way, just countering your mindless BS that has no basis in reality or fact.

Inaba = Josh = BFL's Chief Operations Officer
TehFiend = Ex-Intel® Research/Development (if I recalled incorrectly, please correct me)
Worked on process nodes for Intel®, as low as 20nm.

Quote from: ElGrandJefe
Another satisfied customer: https://forums.butterflylabs.com/post-sales-customer-service/7588-bfl-you-joking-me-order-100091147-a.html

Dear BFL,

I feel like you are joking with me.

-I've placed my order on 4th Dicember - Order #100091147. The 50 Gh/s Bitcoin Miner was labeled "IN STOCK - IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT". This is the main reason i choose to order from you. The price was 2.499 dollars.
- No news for a month. Order in status "PRODUCTION": according to you FAQ, this means that the order is currently being manufactured. So IN STOCK, was a fake..
- The same item passed from 2,499 at 989
-On 2th Jan I've received the REFUND EMAIL from you: "if you still feel like your order is taking longer than expected, feel free to request a full refund prior to your order having been shipped." My order was still in status production, so I've emailed you the same day requesting the full refund.
-On 7th Jan I've received notification from you that my order was sent! No response to my refund email. I've sent another email, asking what was going on and requesting again a full refund.
- Today, my order is on is way and i've received a reply to my emails: "All sales are final according to our terms".

Now, i see on this forum you have granted a full refund to someone, after the refund email.

I DON'T WANT the item, I WANT MY MONEY BACK:

- over 30 days from my order, despite the item was labeled as "in Stock, immediate shipment". It's now useless.
- I've sent you a request of full refund, according to your email. The request was sent when my order was in status "production", as you requested.
- The same item is now priced $984.00, down from $2,499.00.

It's all your fault, I've followed your instructions and belived to what you have advertised.
Please settle this down or I'll go through other actions.

Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:46:25 PM

Eye-play is flashing one red-flag per second, at least. Thanks for this, TMIBTCITW.

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
kfactor

Activity: 138
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:46:56 PM

... they are meaningless... just like you ...

You're not really an employee / representative of BFL, are you?
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:58:51 PM

... they are meaningless... just like you ...

You're not really an employee / representative of BFL, are you?

Hahah, he's their "COO".
Tehfiend

Activity: 491
Merit: 514

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:26:14 PM

You can "refute" all you want, but until you can bring some proof to your refutations, they are meaningless... just like you.  Just because you wish a thing to be so does not make it so... so keep wishing as hard as you want, see how well that serves you.  My statements and estimate were 100% honest, just because you don't like them doesn't make them any less true.  I don't know what's going on with Hashfast or what they've said, etc... and I'm not speaking for them in any way, just countering your mindless BS that has no basis in reality or fact.

The proof is out there for anybody that wants to decide for themselves, no need to take my word on it. All one needs to do is go back and read all of your updates from the time BFL took their first pre-order up to a year later when you actually started shipping (the single miner you "sent" to Luke to cheatwin that bet doesn't count Wink). I haven't followed much since then but I did see a hilarious post recently comparing your latest Monarch update to one you made a year prior so it sounds like it's business as usual. I wish I saved the link but there was a great post that compiled all of your updates together making it clear as day that all of those "2 more weeks!" updates throughout that year were flat out lies with the intention of stringing along your customers to avoid refund requests and to lure in more pre-orders. There's just no way you honestly believed you were "almost about to ship" for months and months and months (and months)...

I would take the time to look up the blatant contradictions but any time I have in the past you disappear so I'm not going to waste any more time...
Kouye

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:35:06 PM

I know, the harsh light of your hypocrisy is bright and blindingly painful. You'll get over it.

I have a theory about Inaba's posting here.
There has been pictures of him and Eduardo licking each other's tongue and touching each other's ass.

Josh probably had a great night or 2 explaining to Eduardo how to scam the fuckers roaming about btctalk.
Eduardo, unfortunately, got a massive slap back, which BFL avoided, because they were the first.

Josh, as a mentor, feels guilty, and thus comes here and try to amuse people while Eduardo looks desperatly for a way out.

I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:38:36 PM

Speaking of Luke,

Did he ever get the HashFast Engineering sample to connect and work again? Or is it still down?
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 11:53:24 PM

You can "refute" all you want, but until you can bring some proof to your refutations, they are meaningless... just like you.  Just because you wish a thing to be so does not make it so... so keep wishing as hard as you want, see how well that serves you.  My statements and estimate were 100% honest, just because you don't like them doesn't make them any less true.  I don't know what's going on with Hashfast or what they've said, etc... and I'm not speaking for them in any way, just countering your mindless BS that has no basis in reality or fact.

The proof is out there for anybody that wants to decide for themselves, no need to take my word on it. All one needs to do is go back and read all of your updates from the time BFL took their first pre-order up to a year later when you actually started shipping (the single miner you "sent" to Luke to cheatwin that bet doesn't count Wink). I haven't followed much since then but I did see a hilarious post recently comparing your latest Monarch update to one you made a year prior so it sounds like it's business as usual. I wish I saved the link but there was a great post that compiled all of your updates together making it clear as day that all of those "2 more weeks!" updates throughout that year were flat out lies with the intention of stringing along your customers to avoid refund requests and to lure in more pre-orders. There's just no way you honestly believed you were "almost about to ship" for months and months and months (and months)...

I would take the time to look up the blatant contradictions but any time I have in the past you disappear so I'm not going to waste any more time...

Except... there was no "Two more weeks" updates.  That is a meme that has no basis in fact... go on, try to find evidence.  You can't.  I said "Umm, two weeks?" once in response to FCC certification.  That's it.  That's where it came from.  So, as usual, you are just repeating the same old tired lies, trying to make yourself feel better about your inability to decipher reality from your own mental fiction.  Sad.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Kouye

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 12:16:12 AM

Howdy,

Has Cypherdoc ever made his arrangement with HashFast public?
Since it's now a textbook scam, it might be useful if he could disclose the terms of the contract he had with them.

Do you think it would be possible for you to release this information, please?
Cheers!

Still no answer.

Tehfiend

Activity: 491
Merit: 514

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 12:35:45 AM

Except... there was no "Two more weeks" updates.  That is a meme that has no basis in fact... go on, try to find evidence.  You can't.  I said "Umm, two weeks?" once in response to FCC certification.  That's it.  That's where it came from.  So, as usual, you are just repeating the same old tired lies, trying to make yourself feel better about your inability to decipher reality from your own mental fiction.  Sad.

Again you attempt to confuse the issue by nitpicking the details. That meme represents all of the many "almost there!" updates you made. I'll bet you also never specifically said "Almost there!" and thus my entire argument is nullified right? Your contradictions have been posted several times in various threads and you either never address them (because you can't), just confuse the issue, or flat out insult people. I'm willing to try one more time in the hopes you stop coming back derailing threads trying to act like you are an innocent victim of "engineering problems". It's quitting time on Friday and I'm about to unplug for the weekend but when I have time I will look up the best contradiction for you and PM you a link to my comment to make sure you don't miss it. Start working on those insults now!

Speaking of, I really love your personal attacks labeling every single one of your detractors as delusional with some random desire to make up lies about you just because. I have no motive to lie as I personally did not get burnt by BFL and have nothing to gain. The fact is that I made a single pre-order for a $1300 60Gh/s BFL ASIC back in February which I then sold for $2,500 sometime in June. So I actually profited from all of your bullshit! I believe the poor guy that bought my pre-order waited until October before he ended up upgrading it to a Monarch order that he was expecting in November but now "might" ship at the ends of this month. I hope he's not holding his breath. Yes, yes I am trying to make myself better because I can't decipher reality from fiction...
miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 12:50:22 AM

I believe you meant Two WeeksTM...

Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 12:55:50 AM

Except... there was no "Two more weeks" updates.  That is a meme that has no basis in fact... go on, try to find evidence.  You can't.  I said "Umm, two weeks?" once in response to FCC certification.  That's it.  That's where it came from.  So, as usual, you are just repeating the same old tired lies, trying to make yourself feel better about your inability to decipher reality from your own mental fiction.  Sad.

Again you attempt to confuse the issue by nitpicking the details. That meme represents all of the many "almost there!" updates you made. I'll bet you also never specifically said "Almost there!" and thus my entire argument is nullified right? Your contradictions have been posted several times in various threads and you either never address them (because you can't), just confuse the issue, or flat out insult people. I'm willing to try one more time in the hopes you stop coming back derailing threads trying to act like you are an innocent victim of "engineering problems". It's quitting time on Friday and I'm about to unplug for the weekend but when I have time I will look up the best contradiction for you and PM you a link to my comment to make sure you don't miss it. Start working on those insults now!

Speaking of, I really love your personal attacks labeling every single one of your detractors as delusional with some random desire to make up lies about you just because. I have no motive to lie as I personally did not get burnt by BFL and have nothing to gain. The fact is that I made a single pre-order for a $1300 60Gh/s BFL ASIC back in February which I then sold for $2,500 sometime in June. So I actually profited from all of your bullshit! I believe the poor guy that bought my pre-order waited until October before he ended up upgrading it to a Monarch order that he was expecting in November but now "might" ship at the ends of this month. I hope he's not holding his breath. Yes, yes I am trying to make myself better because I can't decipher reality from fiction...

You're the only one attempting to confuse the issue with your minsinformation, FUD and outright lies.  You have yet, to date, been able to provide a single shred of proof for any of your allegations.  You even make the same ones in your post here, stating that I either "never address them or just confuse the issue."  I've addressed the numerous times, you just don't like the answer and refuse to accept it.  That's your own personal problem that you are trying to project onto me.  I'm sorry you don't see it and don't accept it, but again, it doesn't change reality.  All your claims are BS.  You can't back up a single claim, you never have since the beginning. You just sling the lies and FUD you hear and think you know without having anything real to back it up.  Please, by all means, unplug for the weekend and give some thought to your life.  It's pathetic.  You spend your time on the internet, arguing with people but you fail to spend any of that time actually presenting arguments that are based in fact.

You are just like every one of the people here in the HF thread that are complaining about the "forced refunds."  Those are the same people that were screaming, a few scant months ago, about how "The FTC requires you to send a refund if you don't ship in 30 days!"  It's willful ignorance at best, malicious behavior at worst.  You embody the worst aspects of both of those.  You are both willfully ignorant of the facts and you are malicious about it, that is why I tell you that you are useless. You add nothing to the conversation except confusion and misinformation, that's the entirety of your contribution. Please, by all means, tell me how confusion and misinformation is helpful.  I'm sure you have a great story to spin on how you've not posted false information, repeatedly, even though I just demonstrated you have done it twice in the past page and half here.

I don't label "every single one of my detractors as delusions..." I only label the ones, like you, who are unable to grasp the reality of the situation and understand how the real world works.  You are so disconnected from it that it's impossible to present you with logical arguments and you be able to evaluate them like an intelligent human being.  You are so bent on believing the fantasy that no amount of cogent argument, logic, evidence (or lack thereof) will convince you otherwise.  You are very much like many in this thread that want mutually exclusive outcomes to the same situation to happen simultaneously.  It doesn't matter to you that what you ask is impossible, it only matters to you what you believe or feel.  

I suspect, but have no direct evidence, that people like you erroneously believed that you'd make millions of dollars from mining and had unrealistic expectations of what you were buying, because you failed to understand the situation or (like you) chose to remain willfully ignorant of it.  The simple fact of the matter is, if you were the only person getting an ASIC a year ago, you'd be rich, that is true.  However, you weren't' the only person.  Thousands of other people were getting one as well, many of them before you.  The same goes for Hashfast right now ... you were promised a miner in October, and if you were the only person getting said miner in October, you'd make tons of money.  However, there are many others getting their miners in October as well, many of the likely before you.  What you, and those like you fail to understand is that the difficulty would have risen faster, earlier and you'd be in the same boat you are now, still complaining that you aren't a multi-millionaire and blaming others for your failure to understand what you were buying into.

I don't know what's going on in Hashfast land and I honestly don't really care.  Maybe they are scamming, but I seriously doubt it.  They made promises they shouldn't have and I said as much last summer. But at the end of the day, you bought into an experimental technology on the cutting edge of electronic design for an experimental technology that could implode at a moments notice.  For you to come and say you didn't understand the risks borders on incredulity. Instead of asking "Did you know the risks?" the real question is "How could you not know the risks?"

Kouye

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 01:01:41 AM

Except... there was no "Two more weeks" updates.  That is a meme that has no basis in fact... go on, try to find evidence.  You can't.  I said "Umm, two weeks?" once in response to FCC certification.  That's it.  That's where it came from.  So, as usual, you are just repeating the same old tired lies, trying to make yourself feel better about your inability to decipher reality from your own mental fiction.  Sad.

You're the only one attempting to confuse the issue with your minsinformation, FUD and outright lies.  You have yet, to date, been able to provide a single shred of proof for any of your allegations.  You even make the same ones in your post here, stating that I either "never address them or just confuse the issue."  I've addressed the numerous times, you just don't like the answer and refuse to accept it.  That's your own personal problem that you are trying to project onto me.  I'm sorry you don't see it and don't accept it, but again, it doesn't change reality.  All your claims are BS.  You can't back up a single claim, you never have since the beginning. You just sling the lies and FUD you hear and think you know without having anything real to back it up.  Please, by all means, unplug for the weekend and give some thought to your life.  It's pathetic.  You spend your time on the internet, arguing with people but you fail to spend any of that time actually presenting arguments that are based in fact.

You are just like every one of the people here in the HF thread that are complaining about the "forced refunds."  Those are the same people that were screaming, a few scant months ago, about how "The FTC requires you to send a refund if you don't ship in 30 days!"  It's willful ignorance at best, malicious behavior at worst.  You embody the worst aspects of both of those.  You are both willfully ignorant of the facts and you are malicious about it, that is why I tell you that you are useless. You add nothing to the conversation except confusion and misinformation, that's the entirety of your contribution. Please, by all means, tell me how confusion and misinformation is helpful.  I'm sure you have a great story to spin on how you've not posted false information, repeatedly, even though I just demonstrated you have done it twice in the past page and half here.

I don't label "every single one of my detractors as delusions..." I only label the ones, like you, who are unable to grasp the reality of the situation and understand how the real world works.  You are so disconnected from it that it's impossible to present you with logical arguments and you be able to evaluate them like an intelligent human being.  You are so bent on believing the fantasy that no amount of cogent argument, logic, evidence (or lack thereof) will convince you otherwise.  You are very much like many in this thread that want mutually exclusive outcomes to the same situation to happen simultaneously.  It doesn't matter to you that what you ask is impossible, it only matters to you what you believe or feel.  

I suspect, but have no direct evidence, that people like you erroneously believed that you'd make millions of dollars from mining and had unrealistic expectations of what you were buying, because you failed to understand the situation or (like you) chose to remain willfully ignorant of it.  The simple fact of the matter is, if you were the only person getting an ASIC a year ago, you'd be rich, that is true.  However, you weren't' the only person.  Thousands of other people were getting one as well, many of them before you.  The same goes for Hashfast right now ... you were promised a miner in October, and if you were the only person getting said miner in October, you'd make tons of money.  However, there are many others getting their miners in October as well, many of the likely before you.  What you, and those like you fail to understand is that the difficulty would have risen faster, earlier and you'd be in the same boat you are now, still complaining that you aren't a multi-millionaire and blaming others for your failure to understand what you were buying into.

I don't know what's going on in Hashfast land and I honestly don't really care.  Maybe they are scamming, but I seriously doubt it.  They made promises they shouldn't have and I said as much last summer. But at the end of the day, you bought into an experimental technology on the cutting edge of electronic design for an experimental technology that could implode at a moments notice.  For you to come and say you didn't understand the risks borders on incredulity. Instead of asking "Did you know the risks?" the real question is "How could you not know the risks?"

Quoted for greatness.

Pages: « 1 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 [366] 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 ... 586 »
  Print  

Jump to: