Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:16:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10003 times)
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:27:19 AM

It seems to me that this is not so. How can they use the funds if they stop the project? Nobody knows the truth, what actually happens to the team. Someone says that there are problems with the law, some say that the project was sold. But no one knows the truth. But we still hope for the project that it will come to life and we will write articles together in the project.
I also support this, as developers can use the tools that are not currently available and who do not know who has the keys to the wallet, where all the funds for the project are collected. Therefore, it seems to me that this is not real.
my opinion is this: we all have to wait patiently for any news from the developers and hope that this wonderful project will restore its work.
I also adhere to this opinion and I very much hope that the project will very soon work and we will be able to write together interesting articles for the platform. Therefore, we just need news from the developers, that they would tell us the truth, what is happening.

A lot of investors and supporters are still actively posting here and in telegram group hoping that one day the dev will return again and will fix this issues. Wikibits really have an active community now despite of inactivity now.
Yes I completely agree with your opinion on this project. Peoples have strong hopes about the the telegram they still thinks developers will make good comeback. Wikibits needs to do make great comeback. Still there are many supporters which can do support the project.
Does a top level hierarchy really required always to answer for all the small questions which are already answered many a times if that is the case dev team should work like a monitoring basic level team by stop working on all the upgrades of the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:48:14 AM

Hi there. How long is it left until the public sale of the tokens starts?
They stop sale this token from long time ago, actually, don't have any update about this project and you can see alot of disappointed comment about their team.
This project never runs since last month. The devs are not updating and we don't have any idea what happened to them and why they leave the project. Soo many confusion in our thoughts about the project.
dev team might not be responding as their priority tickets to work on all the bugs and the upgrades of the new technology innovations and validation check  list for all the instructions are really a key aspect for them on primary level and once they undergo they may get back to us.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:02:35 AM

It seems to me that this is not so. How can they use the funds if they stop the project? Nobody knows the truth, what actually happens to the team. Someone says that there are problems with the law, some say that the project was sold. But no one knows the truth. But we still hope for the project that it will come to life and we will write articles together in the project.
All the matter is that the project isn't stopped because in the telegram about the developer has reported. They have really problems with finance and they have been forced to sell the project. Now only a matter of time and we will have to receive the answer already from the new developer.
I personally did not see such information in the telegram, but I think that if problems with finances were, then it is possible. After all, what was collected for. Really they can not use them to solve problems and then explain why they were used.

Yeah, their is no newly updated in their telegram and also in this thread. People are getting confused about the status of the project due to the dev and the team are not replying to our issues. Well, good for them because some are still believing in this project and still waiting for the response of the dev.
Also their telegram is getting filled with a number of spammers and that is not at all good for the future of the project. The project should soon look for it and hope that they are active back in some minimum time.
Yeah, that really does put a bad impression on people. But at this point nothing much can be done. We have no signs of the project till now.
There was really a zero involvement of the dev team from our observation but we still sense they are really engaged with the activities as we can still experience their website is proceeding with the operations.
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:56:05 AM

All the matter is that the project isn't stopped because in the telegram about the developer has reported. They have really problems with finance and they have been forced to sell the project. Now only a matter of time and we will have to receive the answer already from the new developer.
I personally did not see such information in the telegram, but I think that if problems with finances were, then it is possible. After all, what was collected for. Really they can not use them to solve problems and then explain why they were used.

Yeah, their is no newly updated in their telegram and also in this thread. People are getting confused about the status of the project due to the dev and the team are not replying to our issues. Well, good for them because some are still believing in this project and still waiting for the response of the dev.
Also their telegram is getting filled with a number of spammers and that is not at all good for the future of the project. The project should soon look for it and hope that they are active back in some minimum time.
Yeah, that really does put a bad impression on people. But at this point nothing much can be done. We have no signs of the project till now.
They may come at sudden with all the good news as they are quite for too long and there may be even new upgrades or plans with the platform which will reap a great success ultimately.
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:31:02 AM

We are waiting for news from developers for a very long time! Nobody knows what happened to the project and why everyone is silent! Is it really so difficult to announce the real problem of the project, why the delay in the implementation.
I think all the same developers have not left this project, but they simply solve some important issues related to the project. I hope in the end we will be able to use the Wikibits platform.

Really? But why until now we didn't hear any words from the dev and the team? It is just a matter of minutes explaining to their clients what is really the reason for their being inactive for months.

There has been a lot of project that looks like they were abandoned but as you can see this thread is still active with their supporters as well as their Telegram group(except for the spammers)  Cheesy

It is of course good to see the community being active on this thread and on the telegram channel, but is the team also still active?
Every project has its own way to be successful. Even this project has been seems like abandoned but why the suppporters still active on it? Maybe because they still have faith on the Wikibits. But the communications with the people on its community is very important and necessary to have a fruitful success. The only proble for the Wikibits is that they not active on this thread. Hope that they will show theirselves in front of the people again and explain everthing.

I wonder why they even chose to become more silent as they did communicate here quite a lot.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
MikesLeo

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:32:53 AM

We are waiting for news from developers for a very long time! Nobody knows what happened to the project and why everyone is silent! Is it really so difficult to announce the real problem of the project, why the delay in the implementation.
I think all the same developers have not left this project, but they simply solve some important issues related to the project. I hope in the end we will be able to use the Wikibits platform.

Really? But why until now we didn't hear any words from the dev and the team? It is just a matter of minutes explaining to their clients what is really the reason for their being inactive for months.

There has been a lot of project that looks like they were abandoned but as you can see this thread is still active with their supporters as well as their Telegram group(except for the spammers)  Cheesy

It is of course good to see the community being active on this thread and on the telegram channel, but is the team also still active?
Every project has its own way to be successful. Even this project has been seems like abandoned but why the suppporters still active on it? Maybe because they still have faith on the Wikibits. But the communications with the people on its community is very important and necessary to have a fruitful success. The only proble for the Wikibits is that they not active on this thread. Hope that they will show theirselves in front of the people again and explain everthing.

I wonder why they even chose to become more silent as they did communicate here quite a lot.
That is the difference and even in a point of view as they promised in the white papers, Community contribution is directly rewarded with Wiki tokens so at any point there can be a special announcements with more opportunities.
Mikwik

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:37:38 AM

If Team behind is being calm for so long there may be a great agile innovative methodologies are the advanced technology plans implementing and we need to wait for their involvement.
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:39:01 AM

Some announcements are really expected as most of us are keenly waiting and even in the Telegram official channel no resolutions for some questions. There should be some response.
MikesLeo

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:27:57 AM

Some announcements are really expected as most of us are keenly waiting and even in the Telegram official channel no resolutions for some questions. There should be some response.
We need the more features and better advanced innovations so we have to be patience may be for some time as they are not responding currently but surely they may respond.
Mikwik

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:19:33 AM

I was impressed with your project, because it was created for intelligent people and for viewing alternative sources of information, but I am confused by the fact that your team rarely appears.
hahaha, this is something that is not in the interest of the team that is less active sense will reduce the interest of people to follow and support this project, including I also do not believe in such a project.
Team may be working on the other activities however we can even have a look on most of the supporters active involvement engaging in the platform at their official Telegram channel.
ninjaskip

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:18:08 AM

An very ambitious project, it will revolutionize the world for sure, you guys have a lot of work ahead, success!
hope we all exist on developers and teams. we can only help promote this project, hopefully this project can achieve success.

The "developers" dont seem to exist for some reason, they are continuously hiding in the shadows and ignoring all questions everywhere /shrug

The developers do not seem to exist because the project doesnt exist anymore. I do not think that, they are going to make things so complicated like transfering this ICO to an other counrtry and continue again. I am sure they already started a new project.

Many members still hoping that the devs will be back soon. But as what I observed, the devs seems no plan to come back to wikibits because if they gonna bring wikibits back, it will be very hard for them. Having negative feedbacks will lead to a totally shutdown.

You're right bud, they leave their investors hanging with the hopes that their investment would grow. Hoping that they realize the amount of work needed to gain those funds to invest on the project.

Exactly, the development team should always show transparency with there current investors and prospect investors too. Updates are very important to maintain  clients trust. But lets wait for next few days maybe they are now fixing and preparing new project updates for clients and supporters.

I realized that most investors complain about the way project members communicate. In the real world there are some obligations that public companies have to fulfill in regards to communication. In this world that is not the case.
datguyian

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:39:25 PM

That is the difference and even in a point of view as they promised in the white papers, Community contribution is directly rewarded with Wiki tokens so at any point there can be a special announcements with more opportunities.

To me it isn't even important to specifically mentioned the community involvement, as the name Wikibits itself implies a strong involvement of the community. Much like the Wikipedia works.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
MAG@

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:04:59 AM

Voy a escribir en Español y quien no lo entienda que haga como yo y que use el traductor.

En primer lugar quiero dejar bien claro algo, para que no les quepa ninguna duda sobre lo que es WIKIBITS .   

WIKIBITS es una ESTAFA que lleva engañando apropósito y de forma deliberada a todos aquellos que invirtieron en ella  ( como yo mismo ) , en un primer momento habia ciertas dudas sobre el proyecto, hoy se puede confirmar , Wikibits es una ESTAFA  , sus miembros no existen en la vida real , todo son Scams y desde aqui quiero decir que tod@s aquellos que escriben en este foro alentando a la gente para que espere y siga creyendo en el proyecto , que no , que es FAKE , que son complices , que nada es cierto , que llevo intentando comunicarme con el equipo WIKIBITS  3 meses sin exito ,  ESTAFA BRUTAL !!  WIKIBITS FAKE !!!  WIKIBITS SCAM !!!   

Equipo fraude.
Desarrolladores fraude
Promotores fraude
70% comunidad fraude.

yeuskz999999

Activity: 96

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:24:12 AM

Yes the project is conceived large-scale and grandiose. Is there enough experience for the team, so that they can realize all their plans? Is enough for them production capacity to achieve the goal?
vduy90

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:30:17 PM

All new and new users want to participate in this project. And for good reason, he promises to share one place with Wikipedia and Google in the future. And this is great news, for those who already have tokens
quocan1800

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:23:26 PM

I doubt only rich investors can afford to invest in this one. Majority of people are known to be strict in terms of investing their money. So I don't know if they reduced now the minimum investment.
ninjaskip

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:26:13 PM

To me it isn't even important to specifically mentioned the community involvement, as the name Wikibits itself implies a strong involvement of the community. Much like the Wikipedia works.

That is at least what one would assume firstly if he reads the name of the platform, but maybe there is some other thought behind it as well.
datguyian

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:13:58 PM

That is at least what one would assume firstly if he reads the name of the platform, but maybe there is some other thought behind it as well.

You or anyone else here if they are still actively developing the platform or has it come to a stop for now?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

(
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
naskdn1999

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:27:59 PM

As for me, Crypto won't die. Most people thinks cryptocurrencies are just used to buy narcotics and something else. But from an economic point of view, each product has peak selling moments.
yeyz600

Merit: 41

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:24:12 AM

I know about the project. I think the idea of WIKI and the team are very good. How can there be so many negative comments? Let's continue to observe the development of the project.
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: