Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:57:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11750 times)
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:12:27 AM

is there any chance of being on major exchanges such as Bittrex? and how much tokens already raised?
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 05:30:48 AM

Does this project still go ahead if it doesn't reach hardcap?

Of course it should, the basic thing is the softcap which have been reached, it means whatever they need for the development of the project has beh attained, hardcap is giving it more power to achieve much more... You get it?

I really want to believe that reaching hard  cap means they have gotten so much more. But Bittwatt will make do with what they had at softcap

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 05:41:54 AM

is there any chance of being on major exchanges such as Bittrex? and how much tokens already raised?

I doubt it being listed on big exchanges like Bittrex, with the amount of money they raised they won't want to pay the amount Bittrex will be demanding and now it is not just about the exchange fee but the team must guarantee a minimum amount of daily volume for some days, do I think they have money to pump the tokens to generate interest? NO.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:15:49 AM

Just putting this out there; only 19 hours left for the 10% bonus. Looks like this phase (phase 3) was a good one for bittwatt. There should be only one phase left (phase 4) let us see what happens in the next hours.
I will urge people to seize this great opportunity and participate, before the 10% bonus comes to an end, hopefully the phase 4 the project will hit the hardcap.

It’s always exciting to watch the last few hours of stages like this as theirs normally a bunch of last minute purchases that bump the numbers up for last minute bonus seekers I’d imagine this is the same I think hardcap will get darn near close if not hit

You're right, just like i once stated that it has to do with human psychology, they feel more relaxed when the project is still ongoing and some maybe skeptical about investing but the last minute sales usually drives some sort of adrenaline rush that lead to massive sales, so hopefully, the sales will increase as the last stage draws nearer
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:53:03 AM

Sure it should. What matters the most is the softcap. Once the softcap is reached then the project is definitely marked to continue as softcap is actually meant for the core purpose of a project.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:23:17 AM

Sure it should. What matters the most is the softcap. Once the softcap is reached then the project is definitely marked to continue as softcap is actually meant for the core purpose of a project.

That's the good thing of it, softcap was smashed a while back so no matter what the project will go ahead, regardless of hardcap; I still think it will be hit with over 10 days remaining of the ICO And looks to be around 90% of tokens sold
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:34:43 AM

Of course it should, the basic thing is the softcap which have been reached, it means whatever they need for the development of the project has beh attained, hardcap is giving it more power to achieve much more... You get it?

Oh yes, I get that! It's just I've seen some really promising projects not go ahead before when they haven't hit hard cap!

That is weird. Usually, like Nathan01 said, only the softcap matters. The amount of the softcap is calculated that as soon as the project reaches it, the ICO is considered successful and they have enough funds to develop their product. A hardcap is often just in place to limit the funding process.

Thinking about it, the couple of times I have seen it, those projects were relatively low key start ups to be fair who had solid concepts etc but maybe too ambitious for their size and capital. It may well be that they moved the goalposts so to speak. As mentioned, a softcap is the key and i'm probably being paranoid with the hardcap haha.
They still have phase 4 of the ICO now so hopefully they reach the hardcap as well.

They've hit their softcap which is the minimum funds needs for the project to launch, so yeah they'll be going ahead, the hardcap was only a little more ($5mill?) than their softcap.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:08:11 AM

Oh yes, I get that! It's just I've seen some really promising projects not go ahead before when they haven't hit hard cap!

That is weird. Usually, like Nathan01 said, only the softcap matters. The amount of the softcap is calculated that as soon as the project reaches it, the ICO is considered successful and they have enough funds to develop their product. A hardcap is often just in place to limit the funding process.

Thinking about it, the couple of times I have seen it, those projects were relatively low key start ups to be fair who had solid concepts etc but maybe too ambitious for their size and capital. It may well be that they moved the goalposts so to speak. As mentioned, a softcap is the key and i'm probably being paranoid with the hardcap haha.
They still have phase 4 of the ICO now so hopefully they reach the hardcap as well.

They've hit their softcap which is the minimum funds needs for the project to launch, so yeah they'll be going ahead, the hardcap was only a little more ($5mill?) than their softcap.

The Bittwatt Coin Sale Goal is the equivalent of $30,400,000.00.
The minimum funding goal is the equivalent of $25,300,000.00 (soft cap).

Not sure what the hardcap figure is, but from the ico fund raiser looks to be around 90% so I have no doubt hardcap will be hit within the last 10/11 days
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 09:10:16 AM

I can bet such project didn't correctly do their homework before coming out on ICO although project may need more money but should be thoroughly planned from the get go, that's why I'm super confident in this project due to their thoroughness

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 09:48:13 AM

I think energy market needs a platform like Bittwatt, where producer and consumer benefit from the collaboration. And the platform is also accessible free for all participants.

Yes, I also think that it's been a long time for a project like Bittwatt. I'm really looking forward to finally being able to use my self-produced stream on a simple exchange

I agree. Best thing is that more and more energy generated using natural resources (like solar and wind ) will come into use. Using Bittwatt platform more and more individual will be able to sell energy.

Maybe I'm a bit too naive. but if then each user can generate and sell electricity himself, that is an incentive to build many solar panels. maybe this will help reduce CO2 and stop climate change.
But maybe I'm just a dreamer

That may not be possible in current situation, but whoever is participating in general green n clean energy will be helping CO2 emissions at some level.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:10:09 AM

Not sure what the hardcap figure is, but from the ico fund raiser looks to be around 90% so I have no doubt hardcap will be hit within the last 10/11 days

Even though there is no bonus anymore, I am also confident that they can reach their hardcap in the remaining days. But even if they don't reach it, the ICO is already a complete success and they have raised enough money to build the platform.
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:44:24 AM

Even though there is no bonus anymore, I am also confident that they can reach their hardcap in the remaining days. But even if they don't reach it, the ICO is already a complete success and they have raised enough money to build the platform.

About 12 days is left before ICO ends that's enough time for hardcap to be smashed remember this is Crypto anything can happen not to think of FOMO in order words i have an open mind about them reaching hardcap.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:47:43 AM

That's the good thing of it, softcap was smashed a while back so no matter what the project will go ahead, regardless of hardcap; I still think it will be hit with over 10 days remaining of the ICO And looks to be around 90% of tokens sold

I think they are on their final phase now. the softcap was reached quite nicely. They have progressed well and I think they have tapped into a lacking industry; To have various energy supplies and those demanding in one place is a  great solution to a painful manual process. 

FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:26:50 AM

About 12 days is left before ICO ends that's enough time for hardcap to be smashed remember this is Crypto anything can happen not to think of FOMO in order words i have an open mind about them reaching hardcap.

They will reach it I think. Almost 2 weeks till the end of sales. But the main fact here is they've managed to get the soft cap and now we are not to worry about the future of Bitwatt.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 12:12:46 PM

I think they are on their final phase now. the softcap was reached quite nicely. They have progressed well and I think they have tapped into a lacking industry; To have various energy supplies and those demanding in one place is a  great solution to a painful manual process. 

Another thing that i know this project will continue even if the hardcap isn't reach is they have many partnership with other companies and energy distribution companies. With all these they have already gone far in their implementation and it won't make sense if they stop working because their hardcap wasn't achieved.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:24:46 PM

Bittwatt have raised $25,3 Million for soft cap. Next stop is reaching hard cap ($30,4 Million). What do you guys think, will they be able to achieve the hardcap?

Sure, they have been present at Future Banking, a Wall-Street event focused on digitalisation and innovations in the banking and payments industry. Major companies such as: VISA , Revolut, Monzo werepresent at the event. this is just the start of Bitwatt
Yes and the gap between the softcap and the hardcap is not big at all they can easily reach their hardcap with these events and achievements.

I agree. And looks like hardcap will reach with next few days. People investing here because Bittwatt have unique business model and already working in few countries.
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:40:59 PM

Of course it goes on, they have already started in Romania and other countries will follow shortly. Why should they just stop there? they have already taken so much, the hardcap is not missing much.
Definitely the project will still go head, the soft cap is already reached, And I'm positive that the hardcap will be reached.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 01:27:06 PM

Bittwatt have raised $25,3 Million for soft cap. Next stop is reaching hard cap ($30,4 Million). What do you guys think, will they be able to achieve the hardcap?

Sure, they have been present at Future Banking, a Wall-Street event focused on digitalisation and innovations in the banking and payments industry. Major companies such as: VISA , Revolut, Monzo werepresent at the event. this is just the start of Bitwatt
Yes and the gap between the softcap and the hardcap is not big at all they can easily reach their hardcap with these events and achievements.

I agree. And looks like hardcap will reach with next few days. People investing here because Bittwatt have unique business model and already working in few countries.

I think it also has a lot to do with them having some really good partnerships and a solid plan to bring their platform to market, not just a idea for a business, but what appears to be an already developing real world business with relationships to people in the industry that matters when it comes time to launch and begin real work.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:42:51 PM

I think it also has a lot to do with them having some really good partnerships and a solid plan to bring their platform to market, not just a idea for a business, but what appears to be an already developing real world business with relationships to people in the industry that matters when it comes time to launch and begin real work.

I agree with your points. Not just concept is important. It's how you implement the concept or what apporch you take to make the project successful one.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 01:46:30 PM

Yes. But just want to know in this stage where is sale is running, they are not offering any bonuses for investors?
Also one text there, "Amount Sold". What is the exact meaning and about which amount they are taking?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: