Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:56:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11750 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:51:24 AM

I get the feeling 2019 is going to be a huge year for crypto but for bittwatt especially as they should have some great things coming down the line in early 2019 based on their roadmap and plans

I also have that feeling. I have been longer in crypto, and always after the market is red. It will go back up. There is no point in panic selling. I expect that the market is going to explode soon.

It will its a crazy market anything is possible - but in my opinion - crypto can only be developed further and benefit more in the long run from here

I have sometimes seen that coins would go up very high in a short time. Anything is possible here, and that is also one of the reasons i love crypto. It is simply unpredictable.

Exactly, can go of two ways, amazing well or absolutely terrible - always cash in on something Cheesy BittWatt should shine through 2018 only upwards

I believe bittwatt will, they have already given investors reasons to come in, by been steadfast and gave the community an example of what it is to use bittwatt with the release of a screenshot, showing the bill that has been paid in Romania, such things give investors confidence and we may likely see an increase in the value of the token, since the implementation of bittwatt tokens has already begun
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 06:05:05 AM

maybe it's tactically unwise to point out the trading competition on coss.io, maybe someone of you kicks me out of the top50 :-)
but anyway the contest ends on 27.6. and the prices are cheap

Lol I might have to give it a try and give you a bit of a run I haven’t gotten started yet I wonder if I could catch up with some frequent day trading hehe gotta frees up some liquidity for that tho
Which contest about you both are talking? I missed something here? Don't know why but unfortunately I am not able to login on Coss.io also. So couldn't check anything there.

Can’t miss it it’s on the coss.io front page about half way down under their announcements it’s I think 500k bittwatt contest for traders take a look but you’ll have to fix your acct first

That contest has been going on for long now. I am even surprised it is still on. That was the strategy they used in creating trading volume for Bittwatt token and i am sure it is still working.
Yep, the trading contest is going on for almost 1 month, and there are only 2 more days until it will end. To be honest, it's pretty easy to get in the first 50 traders in order to receive a prize. I got there with only a couple of days of trading.

faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:19:12 AM

maybe it's tactically unwise to point out the trading competition on coss.io, maybe someone of you kicks me out of the top50 :-)

Lol I might have to give it a try and give you a bit of a run I haven’t gotten started yet I wonder if I could catch up with some frequent day trading hehe gotta frees up some liquidity for that tho
Which contest about you both are talking? I missed something here? Don't know why but unfortunately I am not able to login on Coss.io also. So couldn't check anything there.

There is a BWT-Trading competition on coss.io. 500k BWT will be raffled among the top 50 traders (buy & sell)
Meanwhile, you have to trade about 90k BWT to get into the Top50, I'm sure in the end, the fiftieth will have traded over 100k
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:19:40 AM

Can’t miss it it’s on the coss.io front page about half way down under their announcements it’s I think 500k bittwatt contest for traders take a look but you’ll have to fix your acct first

That contest has been going on for long now. I am even surprised it is still on. That was the strategy they used in creating trading volume for Bittwatt token and i am sure it is still working.
Yep, the trading contest is going on for almost 1 month, and there are only 2 more days until it will end. To be honest, it's pretty easy to get in the first 50 traders in order to receive a prize. I got there with only a couple of days of trading.

Even though i have been a follower of this thread, i must confess that i missed this part of the project, which is a good way to attract the community to get a first hand experience of the platform, its applaudable and the marketing team should be appreciated for such plan towards creating a strong community, bittwatt surely surprised me
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:41:24 AM

There is a BWT-Trading competition on coss.io. 500k BWT will be raffled among the top 50 traders (buy & sell)
Meanwhile, you have to trade about 90k BWT to get into the Top50, I'm sure in the end, the fiftieth will have traded over 100k

100k BWT trading volume is not that much, I have expected more. When I compare with other exchages, the volume is multiple times higher. Maybe I can take part next time.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:05:22 AM

100k BWT trading volume is not that much, I have expected more. When I compare with other exchages, the volume is multiple times higher. Maybe I can take part next time.

Another good bit of marketing done by the BittWatt team which should have some positive impact on the project
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 07:11:09 AM

Today it was my time to pick some at these cheap price from only exchange. All this happened due to current turmoil in the cryptomarket which made this possible to pick cheap else with limited supply price were somewhat sustaining good floor. This is matter of time anyway to see quick recovery here at least.

BTC been pumping hard yesterday at the dawn of the day up till this morning there are have been some green movements but peeps are saying it won't stay that way for long...

Of course I ain't looking at Bittwatt yet, I am one of those who believe Bittwatt time haven't fully come and may likely come sooner than later...

This time to me is best time to buy some real good project like Bittwatt

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:31:54 AM

Today it was my time to pick some at these cheap price from only exchange. All this happened due to current turmoil in the cryptomarket which made this possible to pick cheap else with limited supply price were somewhat sustaining good floor. This is matter of time anyway to see quick recovery here at least.

BTC been pumping hard yesterday at the dawn of the day up till this morning there are have been some green movements but peeps are saying it won't stay that way for long...

Of course I ain't looking at Bittwatt yet, I am one of those who believe Bittwatt time haven't fully come and may likely come sooner than later...

Absolutely man if one goes through their whitepaper you'll know the project holds lots of potential and still at its infant stage. I've bought quite a good amount already holding for long term.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 09:16:03 AM

Absolutely man if one goes through their whitepaper you'll know the project holds lots of potential and still at its infant stage. I've bought quite a good amount already holding for long term.

I agree with you Mate. Bittwatt still at very early stage. But from 30th June, Bittwatt will enter into next stage. Eva-Energy customer will start using BWT token for bill payment.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:24:04 AM

I personally am expecting a pump in the next few days especially when they keep pushing updates to the system and get more partners onboard. Also if they are able to run more contracts then I am expecting it to be done through bwt.

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 09:53:37 AM

I personally am expecting a pump in the next few days especially when they keep pushing updates to the system and get more partners onboard. Also if they are able to run more contracts then I am expecting it to be done through bwt.

Wouldn’t doubt it especially if the overall market continues to hover where it’s currently at people are still waiting and holding on investments due to market conditions and are reluctant to move funds
jamzzz123

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:16:44 AM

I agree with you Mate. Bittwatt still at very early stage. But from 30th June, Bittwatt will enter into next stage. Eva-Energy customer will start using BWT token for bill payment.

I'm excited to see what 2019 brings with such big plans from BittWatt, the mainnet and marketplace should be very positive and should see a positive movement within the price too.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:36:07 AM

It would be good to see a pump for BWT, I'm actually very surprised that we haven't seen one yet.

It all depends on press releases and positive sentiments.

The more news they release about the Romanian energy company partnership and the more customers we see sign up to the platform. Then the higher the demand for tokens will be.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:01:49 AM

Cross exchange is new one and I think they have low user base and that's why volume is low? Or people want to hold their tokens and don't want to sell at current price?
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:13:55 PM

Cross exchange is new one and I think they have low user base and that's why volume is low? Or people want to hold their tokens and don't want to sell at current price?

I think with the news they will have lined up the volume would go up. In many cases the other exchanges do market making so I am not sure what is the case but we should see some movement.

XCNP

Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:35:36 PM

This is fourth energy project which I have added to my portfolio. I am bullish on alternative energy producers or project which have aim to become big in future. Here main advantage is its very low supply which probably is most less than other existed. When demand grows price sees automatic spike even long term project but diversifying is always best.
jamzzz123

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:37:12 PM

I think with the news they will have lined up the volume would go up. In many cases the other exchanges do market making so I am not sure what is the case but we should see some movement.

I agree with the above, they have some major goals in mind and with the mainnet release coming soon - it's a great time to buy - alot of hype on this project. a perfect time to enter which could achieve some impressive profits
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 12:51:32 PM

I’m amazed we can still pick it up like we can I actually imagined it would already be higher but I guess that’s just a result of the entire market being depressed value wise
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 01:28:14 PM

Another good bit of marketing done by the BittWatt team which should have some positive impact on the project
OMG. I missed this competition. Can we still register here for this contest? I have coss.io account but don't know why, I am also not able to login there. It is redirecting again & again on login page.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 01:32:59 PM

some 5 days more we should be expecting a better position for Bittwatt, really can't wait to see this happening

For those who may need to follow bittwatt progress qualitatively you can join here https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@bittwatt

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: