Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:20:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11754 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:35:27 PM

maybe it's tactically unwise to point out the trading competition on coss.io, maybe someone of you kicks me out of the top50 :-)
but anyway the contest ends on 27.6. and the prices are cheap

Lol I might have to give it a try and give you a bit of a run I haven’t gotten started yet I wonder if I could catch up with some frequent day trading hehe gotta frees up some liquidity for that tho
Which contest about you both are talking? I missed something here? Don't know why but unfortunately I am not able to login on Coss.io also. So couldn't check anything there.

There is a BWT-Trading competition on coss.io. 500k BWT will be raffled among the top 50 traders (buy & sell)
Meanwhile, you have to trade about 90k BWT to get into the Top50, I'm sure in the end, the fiftieth will have traded over 100k

100k BWT trading volume is not that much, I have expected more. When I compare with other exchages, the volume is multiple times higher. Maybe I can take part next time.

Another good bit of marketing done by the BittWatt team which should have some positive impact on the project
OMG. I missed this competition. Can we still register here for this contest? I have coss.io account but don't know why, I am also not able to login there. It is redirecting again & again on login page.

you don't have to register, just login on coss.io and start trading BWT. I have just fallen out of the top50, the 50th has tradet 110k BWT at the moment
i am sure there are a lot of trading bots in the top50, so it is hard to reach them

EDIT: sorry, just have seen that you have login-problems. contact the support, they will help immediately
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 01:37:19 PM

maybe it's tactically unwise to point out the trading competition on coss.io, maybe someone of you kicks me out of the top50 :-)

Lol I might have to give it a try and give you a bit of a run I haven’t gotten started yet I wonder if I could catch up with some frequent day trading hehe gotta frees up some liquidity for that tho
Which contest about you both are talking? I missed something here? Don't know why but unfortunately I am not able to login on Coss.io also. So couldn't check anything there.

Can’t miss it it’s on the coss.io front page about half way down under their announcements it’s I think 500k bittwatt contest for traders take a look but you’ll have to fix your acct first

That contest has been going on for long now. I am even surprised it is still on. That was the strategy they used in creating trading volume for Bittwatt token and i am sure it is still working.
Since what time this contest is going on? Is require any minimum or maximum amount to trade? Can we still participate in this contest?
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:43:42 PM

This is fourth energy project which I have added to my portfolio. I am bullish on alternative energy producers or project which have aim to become big in future. Here main advantage is its very low supply which probably is most less than other existed. When demand grows price sees automatic spike even long term project but diversifying is always best.

Diversification is key, I like your investment approach, you have found an industry/sector that you think will do well in the long term and you are buying into businesses that operate your preferred investment.

Bittwatt are a great buy and they are one of the most advanced in terms of finished working product and actual market demand.

silverleafy

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:46:33 PM

Why exchange price on the website is so low? They are selling their own tokens 5 times lower than ICO price.. Is everything okay with the project?

iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:45:13 PM

There is a BWT-Trading competition on coss.io. 500k BWT will be raffled among the top 50 traders (buy & sell)
Meanwhile, you have to trade about 90k BWT to get into the Top50, I'm sure in the end, the fiftieth will have traded over 100k

100k BWT trading volume is not that much, I have expected more. When I compare with other exchages, the volume is multiple times higher. Maybe I can take part next time.

I personally am expecting a pump in the next few days especially when they keep pushing updates to the system and get more partners onboard. Also if they are able to run more contracts then I am expecting it to be done through bwt.

It would be good to see a pump for BWT, I'm actually very surprised that we haven't seen one yet.

It all depends on press releases and positive sentiments.

The more news they release about the Romanian energy company partnership and the more customers we see sign up to the platform. Then the higher the demand for tokens will be.

Well said mate, publicity is very essential in this line of business, the first task is to secure good partnerships and a well developed project the next phase is to create an awareness about the project both works hand in hand. I hope publicity increases in coming days.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 03:15:23 PM

Today it was my time to pick some at these cheap price from only exchange. All this happened due to current turmoil in the cryptomarket which made this possible to pick cheap else with limited supply price were somewhat sustaining good floor. This is matter of time anyway to see quick recovery here at least.

BTC been pumping hard yesterday at the dawn of the day up till this morning there are have been some green movements but peeps are saying it won't stay that way for long...

Of course I ain't looking at Bittwatt yet, I am one of those who believe Bittwatt time haven't fully come and may likely come sooner than later...

This time to me is best time to buy some real good project like Bittwatt

Absolutely man if one goes through their whitepaper you'll know the project holds lots of potential and still at its infant stage. I've bought quite a good amount already holding for long term.

I agree with you Mate. Bittwatt still at very early stage. But from 30th June, Bittwatt will enter into next stage. Eva-Energy customer will start using BWT token for bill payment.

I'm excited to see what 2019 brings with such big plans from BittWatt, the mainnet and marketplace should be very positive and should see a positive movement within the price too.

I am more interested in Bittwatt exchange platform launch. And I want to see how many subscribers of Eva-Energy going to use Bittwatt platform.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:20:44 PM

I personally am expecting a pump in the next few days especially when they keep pushing updates to the system and get more partners onboard. Also if they are able to run more contracts then I am expecting it to be done through bwt.

It would be good to see a pump for BWT, I'm actually very surprised that we haven't seen one yet.

The more news they release about the Romanian energy company partnership and the more customers we see sign up to the platform. Then the higher the demand for tokens will be.

Well said mate, publicity is very essential in this line of business, the first task is to secure good partnerships and a well developed project the next phase is to create an awareness about the project both works hand in hand. I hope publicity increases in coming days.

It really is, Bittwatt have agreed a really big partnership and they need to use this to their advantage. They can use the company in Romania as an example to other countries and to investors to show them what they can do.

chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:29:25 PM

It really is, Bittwatt have agreed a really big partnership and they need to use this to their advantage. They can use the company in Romania as an example to other countries and to investors to show them what they can do.

What I think is that cross platform is not that successful. May be cross failed to get more customers on exchange platform.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 03:36:25 PM

Today it was my time to pick some at these cheap price from only exchange. All this happened due to current turmoil in the cryptomarket which made this possible to pick cheap else with limited supply price were somewhat sustaining good floor. This is matter of time anyway to see quick recovery here at least.

BTC been pumping hard yesterday at the dawn of the day up till this morning there are have been some green movements but peeps are saying it won't stay that way for long...

Of course I ain't looking at Bittwatt yet, I am one of those who believe Bittwatt time haven't fully come and may likely come sooner than later...

Absolutely man if one goes through their whitepaper you'll know the project holds lots of potential and still at its infant stage. I've bought quite a good amount already holding for long term.

I agree with you Mate. Bittwatt still at very early stage. But from 30th June, Bittwatt will enter into next stage. Eva-Energy customer will start using BWT token for bill payment.

I'm excited to see what 2019 brings with such big plans from BittWatt, the mainnet and marketplace should be very positive and should see a positive movement within the price too.

I am more interested in Bittwatt exchange platform launch. And I want to see how many subscribers of Eva-Energy going to use Bittwatt platform.

Exactly what i am so eager to see. How the eva energy subscribers will react to the development of using a Cryptocurrency to pay for their electricity. Will they be okay with it ir protest against it?
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:53:37 PM

Exactly what i am so eager to see. How the eva energy subscribers will react to the development of using a Cryptocurrency to pay for their electricity. Will they be okay with it ir protest against it?

How many Eva-Energy users do you guys think will be using Bittwatt platform/tokens for paying electricity bills?
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:06:35 PM

How many Eva-Energy users do you guys think will be using Bittwatt platform/tokens for paying electricity bills?

In the beginning probably only a few. That has to get around first. But that's the way it was at Bitcoin, at first only a few nerds paid for their pizza. and where are we today?
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 04:26:35 PM

well we can't be completely sure but I believe with time a lot of users will prefer using bittwatt the reason been that bittwatt platform is transparent and trustworthy and I also believe bittwatt will add more features that will make her a first choice

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:31:11 PM

In the beginning probably only a few. That has to get around first. But that's the way it was at Bitcoin, at first only a few nerds paid for their pizza. and where are we today?
Yeah everyone needs to know first what Bittwatt is and what the benefits are for them, and if more and more people know that they will automatically pay their electric bills with BWT.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 04:47:24 PM

Another good bit of marketing done by the BittWatt team which should have some positive impact on the project
OMG. I missed this competition. Can we still register here for this contest? I have coss.io account but don't know why, I am also not able to login there. It is redirecting again & again on login page.

you don't have to register, just login on coss.io and start trading BWT. I have just fallen out of the top50, the 50th has tradet 110k BWT at the moment
i am sure there are a lot of trading bots in the top50, so it is hard to reach them

EDIT: sorry, just have seen that you have login-problems. contact the support, they will help immediately

I really do not understand how bot are able to trade on exchanges..

who owns the bot? ordinary users or exchange owners??  Huh

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
bostaufik

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:05:46 PM

WE ARE RELIABLE Choose the fiat or blockchain tokens you would like to exchange, input your receiving address, & send your funds. https://exchange.bittwatt.com/  ENERGY AT EASE  Pay your electricity bill using your favorite BWT BittWatt token.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:35:19 PM

I really do not understand how bot are able to trade on exchanges..

who owns the bot? ordinary users or exchange owners??  Huh

The bots are one reason, why I didn't participate in such trading competitions.
The bots are mostly from "ordinary" users, you can buy a bot or you can try to create your own bot. I don't trust bots created by a unknown programmer and I cannot program one.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:44:16 PM

Yea, its still at its infancy and one thing that fascinates me about this project is the radical approach used by the team in establishing what seems like a vision, into a reality, the speed at which this happened still keeps surprising me and should be commended, with time, we will keep seeing impressive stats from them, they have scaled through the hurdles of ICO to become one the top projects of 2018
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:52:15 PM

Eva Energy customers now have the opportunity to pay their electricity invoice with BWT. 30k+ customers is going to be known about this project and possibly some of them can start use BWT as a method of payment. Not really big audience, hope we will see some bigger clients in coming months.

EVA Energy with their 30k customers is only the beginning. If they start their business in Bulgaria and later in other countries, more and more energy customers will follow.

I can't wait to see that happen and I think they really deserve it also owing to the hardwork and dedication they put into it, I forsee a major win here

Good news i also can't wait, because this will surely help Bitwatt. Imagine paying your electricity with cryptocurrency. haha Smiley. The world is changing.

Well can't say I haven't thought about this several times it'll be really great hopefully they successfully implement this, they are already n the right path.

Likewise, im very impressed with the actions of the team since the ICO finished.. Launching the beta of the exchange platform and redoing the website, now securing additional power companies.. I can see great things coming from BittWatt.

Project is moving faster than I anticipated when they announced their ICO. I am not at all regretting that I am part of this project from almost first week of launch. Great going altogether.

Yes, it is progressing very well. By the end of the month they will already be active in 2 markets. There should be 4 or 5 markets by the end of the year and hopefully many more will come next year.
I now hold a lot of tokens and have great hopes in BWT

I think the next big step is going to be the B2B platform which I think they had in the roadmap for January? Either way I cannot wait to see how the market will work.

Yea. That's slated for the new year. I believe they have some things presently at hand that's enough to keep them busy till year end.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:40:46 PM

What I think is that cross platform is not that successful. May be cross failed to get more customers on exchange platform.

I dont think like that. Coss gave a good start for the Bittwatt tokens. It does not matter where the token is listed. People always dump first before they take it to moon. Lets just HODL and watch.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:52:04 PM

I dont think like that. Coss gave a good start for the Bittwatt tokens. It does not matter where the token is listed. People always dump first before they take it to moon. Lets just HODL and watch.

Exactly, weak hands will always exit and ICO when it first lands on exchanges, be it bounty hunters or people who got in early taking profits etc.  Bittwatt has proved their serious with the updates they've produced so far, i think holders will be rewarded.
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: