Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:01:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63885 times)
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:30:11 PM

Yes I noticed that also mate, the team and developers arr very transparent with their works and developments which very good because people will increase their trust with the project. They will appreciate the good works and values that the team has.
Yes, I do agree with you. Developer team from the project must be working hard to earn this so much audience for the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Merjay18

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:52:53 PM

Yes I noticed that also mate, the team and developers arr very transparent with their works and developments which very good because people will increase their trust with the project. They will appreciate the good works and values that the team has.
Yes, I do agree with you. Developer team from the project must be working hard to earn this so much audience for the project.
Seems right mate, the team members are showing the right way of organising the project consists of transparency and trustworthy. This what each project need to develop first the trust of each individual towards the project and to it's  team members. The hardwork of the was paid off very warm feedbacks and reviews that make the project more popular and well talk.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:57:13 PM

Agreed, paid efforts sometimes must be appreciated. And its good that they are considerate to other investors by giving them a another chance, I hope they would just accept the offer and not regret later on.
If I would be the one of the developer team of Ubcoin developer team, I will accept that offer and invite so many investors to go invest!
Well, its very good idea giving rewards for each invites that you have. This will make some of supporters will be more creative and active to invite people that posible to invest the project because of the generous rewards that awaits them. Good suggestions hope this will notice and team will able to study this suggestion.
Betay

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:40:51 PM

💳 Fintech giant Mastercard was awarded several new blockchain patents this week: http://bit.ly/2tGKwXn

By the way, Mastercard has already joined the list of #Ubcoin partners to help us become a game-changer for the e-trade industry.   
ITO is LIVE!
https://ubcoin.io  💎
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:19:24 PM

For me, Ubcoin is a great project backed with a great developer to develop the project even better than it should, no wonder if there are so many people who want to join the bounty.
No doubt that it's really a great project. The team also are showing and doing their best work to make this project be better, enough to provide the necessary needs of the community within the project.
I followed this project and I'm impressed. The Ubcoin team is persistent in their marketing strategy to attract more investors for this good project that will promote mass adoption of crytocurrency as Ubcoin is a peer to peer marketplace that will eliminate all fiat obstacles on way to crypto.

You got it, well keep reading the whitepaper of this project becasue it is very helpful to anybody though it is buying and selling goods but in a good term of the conditions. Their are a lot of investors who invested in this project because they can see a lot of advantages that might bring to anyone.
Ubcoin is really a very good project that promotes a platform for the buy and sell goods through  the Ubcoin marketplace , this project could be rated as excellent because of this Ubcoin platform, this is supported by many already because the concept of the projects is really very good, I see it going to a great success in the coming days.
You are right, this is a very good project and investors should take a good look at this because this may give us good fortune in the future. Seldom nowadays that we can see projects like this so i think we should not let the opportunity slip in our hands.

That is true, this will give us a bright future and also it help crypto industry rise again, since this project is very usable to almost everybody and we like it or not , with the way we live in this world and lifestyle , I am very sure , we will wanting this Ubcoin APP as part of our daily activities .
This is a very kind of a unique project made by a great developer and also their community was really supportive, this can be a reason why Ubcoin is loved by anyone else.
Yes indeed mate Ubcoin truly is a very unique from its competitors and we are seeing still some new members joining this project to participate in new developments.

The Ubcoin project is still pumping the achievements rhey have because the competitors are keep updating and developing their project while Ubcoin is being developed well. But in the other hand their are many investors who truly invested because they have seen a unique appearance of Ubcoin project than the other.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:21:32 PM

I saw the rapid progress of this project and i am very interested to know more about the concept on how they will meet their goals in the crypto community. Hopefully they will have a successful project in the future.
Ubcoin progress is really amazing which gives a great satisfaction for the members. With their great work and positive outcome, Ubcoin will be having a big impact in the community.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:30:53 PM

Agreed, paid efforts sometimes must be appreciated. And its good that they are considerate to other investors by giving them a another chance, I hope they would just accept the offer and not regret later on.
If I would be the one of the developer team of Ubcoin developer team, I will accept that offer and invite so many investors to go invest!
Well, its very good idea giving rewards for each invites that you have. This will make some of supporters will be more creative and active to invite people that posible to invest the project because of the generous rewards that awaits them. Good suggestions hope this will notice and team will able to study this suggestion.

That is true, it is might be an innovation to the project so that the project will be raising into higher points that the opponent because of the rewards that they wanted to implement. It might be something new but it is a test also to look if it is improving or not. The project is really competitive because their are a lot of supporters who supports well.
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:37:13 PM

💳 Fintech giant Mastercard was awarded several new blockchain patents this week: http://bit.ly/2tGKwXn

By the way, Mastercard has already joined the list of #Ubcoin partners to help us become a game-changer for the e-trade industry.   
ITO is LIVE!

So it means that Ubcoin has the greater chance to be accepted by this MasterCard? Well anyway, the team just did the right thing to do and because of this, the team definitely were very busy dealing this new soon to be their partner.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:10:27 PM

ITO is LIVE!

So it means that Ubcoin has the greater chance to be accepted by this MasterCard? Well anyway, the team just did the right thing to do and because of this, the team definitely were very busy dealing this new soon to be their partner.

Yes. The team really did their best to have a good partners of their project. And I guess, by having Mastercard on their side will difinitely gives more advatanges from the other competitors. Hopefully, this partnerships will results into a better chance to succeed and will bring more opportunities from the team.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:12:46 PM

I saw the rapid progress of this project and i am very interested to know more about the concept on how they will meet their goals in the crypto community. Hopefully they will have a successful project in the future.
Ubcoin progress is really amazing which gives a great satisfaction for the members. With their great work and positive outcome, Ubcoin will be having a big impact in the community.

I am grateful for Ubcoin that they have reached this far for their project. Having a big progress and a successful outcome is a positive feedback for the project. I hope it will continue and will become bigger community.

It is because things are well-handed properly considering they continuously make more strategy to get more partners. Also, their roadmap still have some a lot of activities to work for.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:27:19 PM

ITO is LIVE!

Exactly, the team really gives their best to continue to develop and provide the necessary information the community needs to know. They never tired of doing something that would surely gain more investors and supporters in this project. By this course of action that they are doing we may expect that this will grow up in the crypto community.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:35:39 PM

Right mate, their perseverance and determination was very firm in a sense that they never tired of making more progress about the existence of this project. This is a proof that they are really working for this project because they really provide the needs of the community.
Assab101

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:53:56 PM

Right mate, their perseverance and determination was very firm in a sense that they never tired of making more progress about the existence of this project. This is a proof that they are really working for this project because they really provide the needs of the community.

Commonly, it is really their duty to work hard in order for them to achieved their purpose. Competition these days is becoming more hard and they must do what is necessary to get some support from the people.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:50:32 PM

Commonly, it is really their duty to work hard in order for them to achieved their purpose. Competition these days is becoming more hard and they must do what is necessary to get some support from the people.
Exactly. Have a lot of project running at exchange industry. Some of them have success, such as Binance. And maybe UBCoin will have their own market shares at exchange goods.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:55:36 PM

UBCoin is long term investment project. So i have no doubt about we and the team need working for a long time, at least to 2019.

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:18:51 PM

ITO is LIVE!

Yes. The team really did their best to have a good partners of their project. And I guess, by having Mastercard on their side will difinitely gives more advatanges from the other competitors. Hopefully, this partnerships will results into a better chance to succeed and will bring more opportunities from the team.
Wow, might be one of the best updates I've seen here at UBCoin, Mastercard is a very well-known worldwide, no doubt it will help a lot to this project.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:48:35 PM

After a period of implementation of UBcoin project, it seems that the project is going in the right direction and has achieved certain successes, congratulating the development team and investors who trust UBcoin.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:54:06 PM

After a period of implementation of UBcoin project, it seems that the project is going in the right direction and has achieved certain successes, congratulating the development team and investors who trust UBcoin.

Yeap. I totally agree with you, the team will have more and more chance for gain investor and loyalty supporters. I have attention from this project when they want provide us good platform for exchange crypto currency for real "goods"
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:43:33 AM

Yeap. I totally agree with you, the team will have more and more chance for gain investor and loyalty supporters. I have attention from this project when they want provide us good platform for exchange crypto currency for real "goods"
That is definitely true buddy. As from the beginning of the Ubcoin project, the team working behind the Ubcoin is doing the best they could and make this project reach more achievements making the Ubcoin project this far. Just keep striving and progressing team Ubcoin! More users, supporters and investors are still awaiting for this project. More marketing strategy and the project will gain more popularity.
SwiggHeart

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:55:56 AM

That is definitely true buddy. As from the beginning of the Ubcoin project, the team working behind the Ubcoin is doing the best they could and make this project reach more achievements making the Ubcoin project this far. Just keep striving and progressing team Ubcoin! More users, supporters and investors are still awaiting for this project. More marketing strategy and the project will gain more popularity.
Indeed and this is a great idea for the developer and also the community from the outside Ubcoin to support Ubcoin project, this is very good.
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: