Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:57:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8253 times)
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:27:23 PM

DEEP AERO invented the passenger drones and cargo drones due to the demand of the people to reduce traffic congestion on the grounds and widespread use of drones involves the delivery of the package and other mails, this project is very helpful to people to makes our lives easier.
teamyey

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:35:53 PM

There are so many uses of drones like delivery good,security and surveillance, agriculture, emergency response etc.

DEEP AERO project is a very genius mind, i think this the best way to encourage people to buy this product like drone.
LeeMiinHoo

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:38:51 PM

Drones are one of the most advanced technology in today's generation and they have countless applications. For sure, in the future, they are going to be much better, so they will have even more features. The most likely thing they can do is to transport package. But do you think it is really worth the money to invest in drone delivery business?
toyang90

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:44:38 PM

This is amazing project the deep aero project drone i can see only in the movie but with the advancement of technology in todays modern era, the thinks of the people is impossible but the newtechnology like this drone i cant imagine that we see in the are now already here.
99redballoons

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:54:18 PM

I must say the mission of DEEP AERO build an autonomous drone economy powered by AI and Blockchain. we will be completely change the urban transportation system by bringing on demand aviation and cargo delivery at your fingertips. response on the other community right now was positively giving their supporton this one. That's why i am really watching the progress of deep aero.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:18:28 AM

There are so many uses of drones like delivery good,security and surveillance, agriculture, emergency response etc.

DEEP AERO project is a very genius mind, i think this the best way to encourage people to buy this product like drone.
Correct, as what is listed in the white paper of Deep Aero, there are many uses of drones and that’s why they use it to implement their project, but times goes by not only the listed in the white paper where use and implement on this project but also those who are more benefited for the human being too.
ezbreezy08

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:47:16 AM

DEEP AERO invented the passenger drones and cargo drones due to the demand of the people to reduce traffic congestion on the grounds and widespread use of drones involves the delivery of the package and other mails, this project is very helpful to people to makes our lives easier.
Yes that's right Deep Aero is one of the biggest Drone Economy on the blockchain and they want to promise what's written on the whitepaper, However they need to promote more their project outside this box so in the long run they won't have a problem in the future.
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:51:59 AM

How about the people who wants to buy spare parts of their drone to deep aero will they be able to buy them through fiat currency or deep aero is exclusive only to those who buy their token in their ICO ?

As per my own opinion the deep aero are selling their product which are the drones so i am pretty sure that if you want to buy some spare parts or accessories to your drones
 it will be available to the company of the deep aero .

Deep Aero was a kind of business where they get a or buy a drone from the manufacturing company, therefore the'y are dealer which is Deep aero if I am

not mistaken. however, it will always be available foe sure because anyhow, they know the demand for now. So, spare parts won't be a problem also

they've already known it and prepared this things too.
They have Reliable sources of apparatus, they need a big partnership for that and i know the company will be updating us on their project time to time. As of now the demand is too low in some countries but if the government is going to require every country to use that then probably this devices could skyrocket.
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:01:19 AM

Unmanned aircraft system is already existing in other country like in japan they already using drone for crop dusting, precision agriculture, film making, rural medical services for twenty years... So what deep aero waiting for before they start to operate, because as i read in many comments here i found that many rules and regulations are needed before they can start the operation...  Why on the other country it seems so easy ?
Yes it is many relagulation need to conclude before deep aero can start its project's, and until all the governing body from each country  approve all the necessary permits and regulations then that's the time they can start the operation... But i guess it will not be easy to meet all the requirements they needed, and im sure it will take long and they'll go step by step process... Lets hope for the best that soon drone and deep aero project will flown into our sky...

If they can only adopt what Japan to make their project possible they will surely succeed. Japan is known for its advanced technology so there is a slight adjustment they have made to make their project feasible. I think Deep Aero is still in the process of acquiring pieces of information as well as gathering funds to start this project. And besides, this is a global project so we expect that delays may occur but if all countries will cooperate, this project will definitely be a success.
Japan is known to be a digital world, Being one of the most advanced (in terms of technology) countries in the world, But  their technology leadership and relevance decline steadily as Korean and Chinese electronics manufacturers have gained so much. However If they can build one under the same contracts of Sony, Panasonic and any other Japan brands then literally this are high quality devices.
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:23:07 AM

Unmanned aircraft system is already existing in other country like in japan they already using drone for crop dusting, precision agriculture, film making, rural medical services for twenty years... So what deep aero waiting for before they start to operate, because as i read in many comments here i found that many rules and regulations are needed before they can start the operation...  Why on the other country it seems so easy ?
Yes it is many relagulation need to conclude before deep aero can start its project's, and until all the governing body from each country  approve all the necessary permits and regulations then that's the time they can start the operation... But i guess it will not be easy to meet all the requirements they needed, and im sure it will take long and they'll go step by step process... Lets hope for the best that soon drone and deep aero project will flown into our sky...

If they can only adopt what Japan to make their project possible they will surely succeed. Japan is known for its advanced technology so there is a slight adjustment they have made to make their project feasible. I think Deep Aero is still in the process of acquiring pieces of information as well as gathering funds to start this project. And besides, this is a global project so we expect that delays may occur but if all countries will cooperate, this project will definitely be a success.
Japan is known to be a digital world, Being one of the most advanced (in terms of technology) countries in the world, But  their technology leadership and relevance decline steadily as Korean and Chinese electronics manufacturers have gained so much. However If they can build one under the same contracts of Sony, Panasonic and any other Japan brands then literally this are high quality devices.
I agree that Japanese is one of the brightest star in Technology and they adopt cryptocurrency already. So i know the leadership is still there economy on there country is relatively high. Deep Aero Can manufacture a lot of products in the future and i believe on them.
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:03:10 AM

Deep Aero project is very convinient and accessible,, what is the benefits if i buy drone?
If you just read the whitepaper, you will see the utilities of drones in the community. In fact, I will not breakdown each usage of Drone because it is suitable in everywhere, whether in commercial or weaponisation. You will not see the value of drone if you will not participate with Deep Aero. In deep aero, there is endless possibilities.

that's right! The drones has so many usage, you can use the drones of the deep aero project everywhere just name it. And it is very convenient to everyone.

The most important role of aero deep will do in our current era is the fast delivery of products through flyinh your cargo into your place. We mustn't worry about the delivery time when deep aero projects success.

But as per my own opinion For me one of the most important tole of the deepnaero project is the security and the surveillance because as we can observe to our sorroundings is that not all people are good men we need to secure our place from the culprits and bad men.

All of the roles of the deep.aero project are important, and we should thank the company of the deep.aero project for creating tge drones that has so many use and very convenient to the human's safety.
xamil

Activity: 354

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:11:23 AM

How about the people who wants to buy spare parts of their drone to deep aero will they be able to buy them through fiat currency or deep aero is exclusive only to those who buy their token in their ICO ?

As per my own opinion the deep aero are selling their product which are the drones so i am pretty sure that if you want to buy some spare parts or accessories to your drones
 it will be available to the company of the deep aero .
I think so because deep aero need also to provide that spare parts so that they can easily provide if the drones uses by their project will have a problem. Deep Aero need it so that wherever they use it they will make changes as son as possible.
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:26:51 AM

Yes it is many relagulation need to conclude before deep aero can start its project's, and until all the governing body from each country  approve all the necessary permits and regulations then that's the time they can start the operation... But i guess it will not be easy to meet all the requirements they needed, and im sure it will take long and they'll go step by step process... Lets hope for the best that soon drone and deep aero project will flown into our sky...
Well, as we all know that not all country has an abilities to accept a project or a new technologies like this, there are many factor that most country decide to make it as their priority and even drones has a big help to humanity but if the country has no ability to buy that i think its impossible to make it accepted world wide.
Arceusz

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:44:54 AM

Deep Aero project is very convinient and accessible,, what is the benefits if i buy drone?
If you just read the whitepaper, you will see the utilities of drones in the community. In fact, I will not breakdown each usage of Drone because it is suitable in everywhere, whether in commercial or weaponisation. You will not see the value of drone if you will not participate with Deep Aero. In deep aero, there is endless possibilities.

that's right! The drones has so many usage, you can use the drones of the deep aero project everywhere just name it. And it is very convenient to everyone.

The most important role of aero deep will do in our current era is the fast delivery of products through flyinh your cargo into your place. We mustn't worry about the delivery time when deep aero projects success.

But as per my own opinion For me one of the most important tole of the deepnaero project is the security and the surveillance because as we can observe to our sorroundings is that not all people are good men we need to secure our place from the culprits and bad men.
That's how drones can do to our society. Yes we should be aware on our surroundings and Deep Aero are going to develop what we have now,and by the using AI they have been employed in security monitoring, safety inspections, border surveillance and storm tracking.

The AI or artificial intelligence that the deep aero project has is very useful to us in monitoring the traffics in the road and for the security of our place,
and in the platform of the deep aero their drones aqcuire this artificial intelligence which can make drones more useful.in the years to come
Wallflower28

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:24:01 AM

HOW DOES THE DRONE DETECT AND DETONATE LANDMINES?

Existing drones today are equipped with GPS (Global Positioning System) which helps to determine the exact location of the drone. The drones which can detect landmines are equipped with GPR (Global Penetrating Radar) which can detect landmines buried under the ground. While millions of people died because of landmines because it was used during the war and some landmines are still on the ground right now. There is a possibility that thousands of people will die if they are not detected and detonated.

DEEP AERO project (if they designed their drones like this) makes the clearing of drones much easier, cheaper and safer.
What are the features of these drones and their functions to detect and detonate a landmine?

1. It has GPR, which can detect the landmines underneath the ground.
2. It has GPS, which can flag the location thru GPS markers.
3. It has a robot arm, which can place small detonators to detonate the landmines.

To the DEEP AERO TEAM, Kindly confirm if I am correct with the possible design of your drones. More Power!
Oh! That's nice. But how does a detonator drone costs? What if it will fail to detonate the bomb and unfortunately, drones will burst due to the explosion of landmine? Do we assure that our money will not be wasted if it will happen?
This seeking drone is helpful to the special agents such as FBI, no more agents who will sacrifice just to detonate the landmines.

Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:53:17 AM

Drones To Be Deployed In Police & Fire Department
https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/drones-to-be-deployed-in-police-fire-department-8b855efb4d6e

The drone equipped with a remote control, multiple rechargeable batteries, sensors, 24 megapixel cameras, which also captures 4K videos, is used by the police and fire department and public work activities. “We can program it to fly a grid pattern if we’re searching for somebody in a field, for instance,” mentioned Dan Honore, Director of Information Technology and Cyber Security.

For the police department, “the drone can be programmed to follow the individual wherever they go, so long as it has visual line of sight to the person,” added Honore.

The drone equipped with GPS can be used to perform a ‘grid search’. “We are participating in the UAS advocacy network, a public-private organization serving as a unified voice to promote education and outreach, the benefits of safe, legal and ethical operation of drones,” mentioned Honore.
This article is applicable in kidnapping. As long as the drone can sight the person, it can follow anyone. This is useful in case that there are criminalities happen in urban areas.
Drones can track up and reach the person wherever he/she go. Culprits can't runaway now at the same time, it can be detect the hostages wherever they are.

sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:14:33 AM

Unmanned aircraft system is already existing in other country like in japan they already using drone for crop dusting, precision agriculture, film making, rural medical services for twenty years... So what deep aero waiting for before they start to operate, because as i read in many comments here i found that many rules and regulations are needed before they can start the operation...  Why on the other country it seems so easy ?
Yes it is many relagulation need to conclude before deep aero can start its project's, and until all the governing body from each country  approve all the necessary permits and regulations then that's the time they can start the operation... But i guess it will not be easy to meet all the requirements they needed, and im sure it will take long and they'll go step by step process... Lets hope for the best that soon drone and deep aero project will flown into our sky...

Yes its true, they need to follow japan technology vision to make this project become a reality with the coordination of other country... I think following others work its not bad for their success and benifit's of many, and for the deep aero they already have a good start and they'll just need to execute those plans until it become successfully...
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:47:49 AM

In which real sectors of the economy will you use your drone technology and development? From what sources will profit come to the project to develop it and continue to develop further research in the field of drones?

As per my own opinion for me i will use drone in the sector of agriculture, why agriculture?
Is it because as time goes by we only have limited area that we can farm crops and grains so for.me i will.use drone for flourishing the agricultural sector by giving them pesticides and waters for them to grow healthier.
joeljames23

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:56:08 AM

Well, as we all know that not all country has an abilities to accept a project or a new technologies like this, there are many factor that most country decide to make it as their priority and even drones has a big help to humanity but if the country has no ability to buy that i think its impossible to make it accepted world wide.
Maybe is not the country will buy drone, I think its the company will buy drones from deep aero so they can give it back to people for business purposes... The government will ask for necessary requirements they needed, but also it depends from the country if they allow drone/deep aero to operate, or there a chance that the government itself will operate this drone business, like from many countries that have train for transport...
scarleth06

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:25:43 AM

In which real sectors of the economy will you use your drone technology and development? From what sources will profit come to the project to develop it and continue to develop further research in the field of drones?

As per my own opinion for me i will use drone in the sector of agriculture, why agriculture?
Is it because as time goes by we only have limited area that we can farm crops and grains so for.me i will.use drone for flourishing the agricultural sector by giving them pesticides and waters for them to grow healthier.
For me if we use drones for agriculture its good idea but it will minimize the uses of drone, because i see drones have extremely and important uses... I think its better to use it from risky and dangerous jobs, by doing that it will lower the lives lost in many risky jobs happening around and also it will lessen the hard work that human are doing...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: