Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:00:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8251 times)
Lanzeta

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:19:47 PM

And as for me, DEEP AERO will be able to completely change the urban transport system in the off-hand direction! I'm sure that this project will soon reach a tough hat.

Deep aero will definitely have a big impact to change the world.
maybe in research, cargo and surveillance, but for the transportation! they might need more time for that.
people are used to with drones, but not for the means of transportation now.
Deep Aero will not just change the world, it will change the lifestyle of the people. In fact, more innovations will come using AI and blockchain technology. We don't know, future unmanned aircrafts will discover the another form of earth in space. A kind of planet that is located in goldilock zone. Using unmanned aircrafts, there is no risk and I could say it will become true.
Deep Aero will innovate space shuttle soon! There is no impossible right now if ever drones will use in order to search for a new earth. I am also imagining like you and it is good if Deep Aero will do it because its function right now is more simple but I think there are lot of changes and updates in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lucky.mandy

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:21:22 PM

An excellent project and I really hope that you will succeed in implementing it, despite the currency fluctuations in the market.  The presentation talks about the passenger transportation of people with the help of drones - how serious is the work in this direction and when is it planned to produce prototypes?

p.s. as far as I can remember - the last project that I saw and was connected with the drones - Teleport, but he could not raise funds. I think you can get acquainted with him, so as not to repeat mistakes
Is Teleport the same concept with Deep Aero? Anyway with Deep Aero they have DONES-UTM (Unmanned Traffic Monitoring), autonomous passenger and cargo drones and drones and drones related marketplace. So they will have 3 services in one platform. It is too good to lose if they wont succeed in raising funds for this project.

Some drone projects are already being tested and will be commercially available soon. Deep Aero is actually offering a chance to win a Passenger Drone for contributors of the project. I think since they are offering it, it is already available in the market. I will also check on this.
junior002

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:27:07 PM

And as for me, DEEP AERO will be able to completely change the urban transport system in the off-hand direction! I'm sure that this project will soon reach a tough hat.

maybe in research, cargo and surveillance, but for the transportation! they might need more time for that.
Deep Aero will not just change the world, it will change the lifestyle of the people. In fact, more innovations will come using AI and blockchain technology. We don't know, future unmanned aircrafts will discover the another form of earth in space. A kind of planet that is located in goldilock zone. Using unmanned aircrafts, there is no risk and I could say it will become true.
Deep Aero will innovate space shuttle soon! There is no impossible right now if ever drones will use in order to search for a new earth. I am also imagining like you and it is good if Deep Aero will do it because its function right now is more simple but I think there are lot of changes and updates in the future.

Yes but it will take more time. Currently Deep Aero, even if implemented will be too costly for regular people to use. Unless of course you were able to purchase Deep Aero token during ICO sale prior to everything and hold to it until such time that the technology is available in your country. This is actually a good opportunity to invest in the future. This project is like a dream project. It's not something you can do now, but you know you can do it later in life.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:34:42 PM

Artificial intelligence gives drones abilities we’ve only dreamed about. A drones can deliver a pizza? I am crazy to see this will happen in future? I think I am not because the technology grows so fast. Well done to Deep Aero choosing the blockchain technology.
Thinking the same here. Well, to experience  a pizza delivered by a drone, still fresh and hot and delivered within minutes is great, that idea is great but it will be noble if one’s life will be rescued from death if an emergency drone ambulance will transport a critical situationed patient into a nearest hospital possible when there isn’t around.
This is what will happen in the future, Pizza boy delivery will not longer exist in the next few years to come. We are widely use this kind of devices and it will be the future of carrier. Technology is here and it will continue to grow fast that's why Deep Aero is the first and largest dronesof economy of he blockchain.
Not only that we can use drones to have a safety inspection on a high rise commercial building maintenance. So if you're the boss and left the area you can use your own drone to have eye on your workers in duty. Probably some countries doing this routine.
The time will come when even building towers will not require human laborers anymore. Just like the idea of drones monitoring or making safety inspections instead of man so if machines or robot will do the labors in building, i can’t see the need of safety inspections by drones. For the meantime, human laborers are still needed so the idea is good and timely.
Greninja

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:37:32 PM

This project is for those who dream of the future. Brings back our aspiration to ride a flying vehicle and be like Anakin Skywalker in Starwars. I do encourage everyone to support the project. We also have a chance to win our own Passenger drone or a Phantom 4 pro drone as consolation. We just need to contribute atleast 1 ETH. Come on guys. Go buy that  Deep Aero Token.

Based on my own opinion, for me there is nothing to lose if you will invest in the deep aero project because the pdoducts of the deep aero has so many use and they are accessible everybody can ride one and everyone can have one. It has so many uses and tbe deep.aero project makes impossible gadgets into possible one.
franjohn

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:42:18 PM

It is very interesting project,,

Do I need any special training before I can fly a drone?

As per my own understanding in regards on how to operate the product of the deep aero which are the drones, i think you need to be trained first before you can operate or fly the drones.

Drones are actually available in the market. I know some people who flew their drones for the first time and they did not encounter any problem with their drones. I usually see drones being used in wedding and celebration as a way of capturing the moment. During war times drones are also used as surveillance and aerial view on the position of the enemy and the terrain. Some news company also use drones in reporting traffic condition in some area. For safety and security its best to have some formal training specially if you are going to use drones professionally.
You are right, because of many uses of drones why the project of deep aero adapt it as the aim is to help humanity using technologies to make their work easier, well as we can do some research there are many people who uses it but only in the limited area and not as many uses as listed in the white paper of drone. Let us all support this project to make this implement world wide.

Well Deep Aero is about AI Driven Drone Economy as they advertise, so in the future you might not need to know how to fly a drone. We just need to give a command or encode our destination. I'm quite interested on what is the progress of Artificial Intelligence for Deep Aero.

i wouldn't be surprise if soon there will be courses in college for flying drones and also a board exam to be a licensed drone operator. Drone is a great technology and even now it has still lot of potential applications in different areas of peoples lives. 
ysabel30

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:49:48 PM

space shuttle sounds a bit unrealistic as of now, if drones still cant figure out to make their battery life longer and flights farther, it can never be close to a space shuttle. There are still lots of improvements that are needed for Drones to make it reach its maximum potential.
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:57:07 PM

https://i.imgur.com/IMDTMOp.jpg

DRONE ICO CONTEST - Participate and get a chance to win Phantom 4 Pro Drone

https://www.deepaero.io/contest

i like to have drone and still looking forward for the best.
i love to see drones that can fly 2 hours or more for better use.
i love collecting data using aerial coverage and taking pictures also.
will you release some drones that has the capability of a long last battery?

DEEP AERO has announced today that it will give 1 passenger drone (worth $450,000) and 300 DJI PHANTOM 4 PRO drones (worth $1,500) as reward to lucky winners from the pool of all contributors who contribute 1 ETH or more to its ICO campaign, subject to the ICO campaign getting fully subscribed*.

*Terms and Conditions

​5. Winner will be responsible for complying with all regulations in his/her/its jurisdiction, transportation costs and all tax liabilities.

Cant you not make it Tax Free?

Wow, 1 Passenger drone! This alone make you want to contribute and boy a passenger drone for all your moneys worth. But even if I won that I don't have the means to pay the transportation cost and the taxes. This project amazes me much. I don't see it soon but this is feasible in the future.
What is this passenger drone for? What is it intended for? I believe it will be a complete package and it will be delivered to the person who won it. It cant be as you think i believe. How could a reputable and big company promise a prize like that what would take the winner to pay transportation and shipping fee at his expense. Not acceptable.
Thank you for your feedback. The Drone shown in the picture above is a Phantom 4 Drone.

This is a passenger drone:

http://document.ehang.com/Public/en/ehangweb/image/ehang184/index/stg_gl_sec2_bg.jpg

https://twitter.com/DeepAeroDrones/status/986543942291243008

As per company's policy, taxes and shipping cost will have to be borne by the winner.

Sad  Sad. And if the winner desnt have any means to pay the tax and shipping fees he will not be able to avail the drone. Only if he can sell the item so somehow he can benefit from his prize.
Maximum posibility the prize will remain in Deep Aero for sell  Grin. What can we say and do they set rules and anyone who cannot abide by the rules disqualifies for the prize. Better not try the raffle at all if we dont have that much money to claim he prize.

If that is the case, it would be hard for the winner to shoulder the taxes and shipping fees. but does the winner have an option to transfer his prize?  so incase he cant afford to pay the taxes and shipping fees , he could just sell it to someone who has the means to pay for the taxes and shipping fees. Or will deep aero offer a monetary equivalent as a replacement instead?
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:25:03 PM

its so amazing project so im quite interesting how use full it is and to learn more  about drone,, is this battery operated? how long does its battery will last?
or we can use solar panel that can help drones to maintain their airtime position?

Hey Daimar48! What an amazing concept you touched there. Solar Panels!!!

Deep Aero actually replied on my thoughts on restricted flight time due to battery span and efficiency, and it is an admitted fact that batteries could not really sustain much distance coverage but are positive that with technology's current phasing, there will be a lot of improvements soon.

And perhaps Deep Aero could consider the thought of having a secondary means to sustain battery power through solar power panels (which started to lower down cost in the past few years).

I'm sure there's a lot more to be tackled down, but i do think this is a viable solution (fingers crossed).
smoant

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:25:01 PM

Passenger Drones is like the fulfillment of our dream for the future about flying cars. We used to watch it on sci-fi movies and television series, and now here it is. A low-flying transportation for the public. A great innovation using the latest technology. Is there a possibility to have a Drone Airbus which can carry more passengers?

Yes indeed. I truly believe that everyone has dreams of being able to drive a car that is like that car used in the harry potter movies. People will always want to fly that is why the planes was invented in the first place. I too hope that this can be the start of the innovation for future's flying cars that we all can purchase and ride.
jackbit

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:31:18 PM

An excellent project and I really hope that you will succeed in implementing it, despite the currency fluctuations in the market.  The presentation talks about the passenger transportation of people with the help of drones - how serious is the work in this direction and when is it planned to produce prototypes?

p.s. as far as I can remember - the last project that I saw and was connected with the drones - Teleport, but he could not raise funds. I think you can get acquainted with him, so as not to repeat mistakes
Is Teleport the same concept with Deep Aero? Anyway with Deep Aero they have DONES-UTM (Unmanned Traffic Monitoring), autonomous passenger and cargo drones and drones and drones related marketplace. So they will have 3 services in one platform. It is too good to lose if they wont succeed in raising funds for this project.

Looking at Teleport's thread back in 2017 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2218259.0 i think their offerings are quite different.

Teleport offers possible investors a chance to profit with any type of drones that is available at one's background (and even a chance for those who simply have charging docks) with uncertain and undefined "missions" to be performed.

It is safe to assume perhaps that Deep Aero was able to streamline the drone economy and what it offers (in the present and in the near future) from delivering cargoes to actually transporting people point to point using specialized drones!
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:31:26 PM

Artificial intelligence gives drones abilities we’ve only dreamed about. A drones can deliver a pizza? I am crazy to see this will happen in future? I think I am not because the technology grows so fast. Well done to Deep Aero choosing the blockchain technology.
Thinking the same here. Well, to experience  a pizza delivered by a drone, still fresh and hot and delivered within minutes is great, that idea is great but it will be noble if one’s life will be rescued from death if an emergency drone ambulance will transport a critical situationed patient into a nearest hospital possible when there isn’t around.

The thing about artificial intelligence is that they cannot forget and they can learn. Although they do not have common sense and emotions or rationality, they are pretty good for steady jobs and can do them perfectly unless they have damages and need repairs. These tasks that does not require those three traits are commonly the hardest tasks which is why I really appreciate the idea. For me, drones would be better of if they were to deliver vaccines, antidotes and other medications in high speed whenever needed for emergencies.
tanktype

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:35:38 PM

I really like the idea of this project. I am really a fan of things that are related to gadgets or electronics. The technology really thrills me although I do not have any idea about technologies. But that aside, I think that this is really a project that can succeed because of the great ideas that it offers the world and I know veteran investors can see this and will be investing in no time when they can. seems like I need to prepare funds now.

I do not have any idea about technologies.

you really dont have any idea about technology? or just with this one?
well you really need to prepare some funds if you want to earn from this.
a great idea is within on this project.
btw! never put all you got, remember just put less than 50% of what you have.

Yes, you are right. Nobody should ever put all of their funds in a single coin, and even if they diversify their investments, it is a no brainer that we should not invest money we cannot afford to lose and always have extra money for emergencies. So although this project may be too tempting that it can make anyone invest more than what they should because of emotions, I think this guy/girl knows that he/she should not invest blindly.

Thanks for the heads up guys, although I already know that, I really appreciate it. I would most certainly not be investing funds that I cannot afford to lose. This is just my pass time and I just thought that it would be better to have a pass time can get me profits for my extra bucks from every salary I make. Who knows? I might become a millionaire myself if I would somehow get lucky. Anyways, I am happy that more and more people are getting involved.

Hey man, no problem. Just concerned with the newbies nowadays because of what happened this year to most of the newbies that invested on hypes and bought on ICOs that they did not even study because of the hype in the moment of the bull run season. If this happens to newbies all the time, it will be a problem for this whole industry also which is why I gave my advice.
elycoinz

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:37:28 PM

OMG! The time has come when human beings will no longer be needed in the advancement and sustainance of life! I’m shocked reading the uses of drones in the their white paper.. Human replacement.
You have a good point. Does the labor man will become happy if all companies don't really need workers? I am dreaming of society with full of drones who are working for humanity and your post gives me an impression that maybe someday, people will become lazy because there are drones who will either help or make their works. What happens in our future if all of us are not needed?
Ya right. Technology is good, it makes human life better but not to the point of making humans invalid and useless. With Deep Aero drones will be performing tasks which is impossible for men to be done though, we were able to survive with a simple lifestyle in the past it is still more preferable to grow and improve in everything.

Change is inevitable. Nothing is permanent in this world except change. Technology is aimed to make peoples life easier not to kill people. We are not yet talking about Robots, the Terminator and the skynet here and you are already afraid of the future? Laziness is not attributable to drones but to human nature. Even when there are no computers in the early times there are already a high number of unemployment not because there are no work to be done but because people don't look for work or does not want to work.

For the original post, It's not human replacement, first and foremost people don't fly. We can pilot planes and drones but we don't fly. Secondly Drones are object or things meant for humans to use as set in the examples given in the white paper, like 1. As means of transportation, like drone taxi's in the future; avoiding the regular traffic in your area. 2. Drone Ambulance; a faster means in saving lives 3. Drone deliveries, Drone delivered Pizza anyone? These are just some practical application or usage of drones and I cant wait to receive my Pizza on drones already.
[Don't be literal, your post is irrational. I talked to your bolded lines. People never fly, don't insist it to what the original poster wanted to convey. What he/she talking about, ia the possibility that the people will be replaced by this AI technology. Not in the sense of flying, but by means of usage (Like what you have listed).

That is called sarcasm. Human beings can never be replaced. We might be irrational, unrealistic, incompetent and lazy, but the world will not be the world without humans. Artificial Intelligence, the attempt to replicate the human mind by means of programming, data analysis and computing prowess only shows how unique and powerful the human mind is. I don't believe that Deep Aero will be able to provide a full function of Artificial Intelligence with their system as google, facebook and other tech companies are still attempting to create a perfect AI, but an Artificial Intelligence that runs on simple command is feasible. Again, Technology is aimed to make peoples life easier. If you have not watch the Terminator yet I do recommend it. They are ahead of their time on Artificial Intelligence with the worst possible thing that could happen. Literally an attempt to replace Humans and eradicate humanity.

Full side on Lucky.Mandy minus the sarcasm.

Truth to be said, man will always find a way to replicate what they do best using machines, gadget and the likes but never wanting mankind to be replaced and sit idly on the side.

What we see and call as innovation will always be a great part of our history and development not for us to be lazy and lax but for man to be more productive channeling energies in a multitasking way.

We all know that AI could never perform a man's ability to think and decide as we cultivate not only knowledge but healthy emotions check too.

No single project was aimed to replace man in lieu of economic sustenance and that is always a fact from the beginning of time.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:40:39 PM

I am new to the crypto currency industry and I have to say, I always thought that all the cryptos in this industry are all like bitcoins and are just for the purpose of being used as a currency online but I was so wrong. To my surprise, there are innovative projects like this one that solves problems in the real world and gives true help. I now understand why a lot of people invest in this industry(of course aside from the great amounts of profits one can get). I think this is not a shit coin because it really has a great thing behind it. I am eager to hear more about this project in the coming weeks and months.

Yes, you are right! There are so many innovative projects related to Blockchain Technology and Cryptocurrency. Now that we are in the Digital Era, the impossible things yesterday are possible things today. People invest because they believe that these projects will become successful and will help humankind in their daily life.

Well I suppose you are right, people will always want to make everything easier and this industry as a whole gives a huge variety of solutions for various problems that we currently have in the real world, specially like this project right here that can really change our world for the better. And when you have people who want solutions for problems in both the real world and this industry then people making solutions for these problems, we can really be able to expect a lot of money being involved.
b1marlin

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:36:55 PM

what is new? we've been having drone in our lives!
we are seeing so many thing that flying object can have.
but what is really new on this?

disclaimer! i have read the white paper but still every drone released got it!
Kikoman

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:39:24 PM

its so amazing project so im quite interesting how use full it is and to learn more  about drone,, is this battery operated? how long does its battery will last?
or we can use solar panel that can help drones to maintain their airtime position?

it is battery operated and so many people knew about that even without ICO!!
i have seen so many comment and quote saying it is amazing, drones are really amazing. but i want to know what is really amazing for you on this one?
have you read the whitepaper and road maps?
Cassy14

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:41:56 PM

it is hard to say to those people who are telling that this is an amazing project, yet they are not supporting what they are saying.
how can people reading this know that this is really amazing>
for me, the idea are nice but the projesct dont prove any yet.
i still want to see a drone that can last last an hour longer.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:43:45 PM

DRONE ICO CONTEST - Participate and get a chance to win Phantom 4 Pro Drone

https://www.deepaero.io/contest

i like to have drone and still looking forward for the best.
i love to see drones that can fly 2 hours or more for better use.
i love collecting data using aerial coverage and taking pictures also.
will you release some drones that has the capability of a long last battery?

4K resolution with camera is really something to have.
but same as the above i want a longer battery life.
is this a water proof drone and cam?

phantom 4 pro is really good project and idea,
but iwth the capacity of flying it is not a good choice to have.
i can tell! this project is really amazing but you need to grow more.
if you can give people a 24 hours working drone will be better!
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:48:40 PM

What if drone flew to place that there a signal jammer or on area that weak signal did you think will affect drone operation?

I think yes, it will really affect the operation of the drone but as we all know, there is a feature of the existing drones now known as "Return to Home". Once the drone was disconnected to the controller, it will return to its original position via GPS.

This is one of the concerns for those who wants to deliver things using drone. Some people make a drone catcher to sabotage drones in mid air and what if your cargo is there it will be your loss. They should think of the ways to counter this kind of things.

This is theft and the culprit will be in trouble with the existing laws. GPS determines where the drone was last seen and the camera itself can identify the one who has done such thing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: