Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:04:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8251 times)
Arceusz

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:11:56 AM

How to buy DEEP AERO (DRONE) Tokens

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/960/1*p8A3nufJ2e2qQW1BN3nEvg.jpeg

Step 1: Go to https://www.deepaero.io

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/960/1*piOLiietqt-mUmUi_q0JcA.png

Step 2: Click on “BUY DRONE TOKENS” button. You will be asked to “Sign up” for a new account or “Log In” if you are already a member.

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/960/1*lheYulqbJL9F_8hXGm9Zkw.png

Step 3: You will be redirected to “DRONE Token Sale Contract Address” Page. Please follow the instructions to complete the transaction.

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/960/1*xzwYM54FhzsHMAERsvB8og.png

Note: We have removed the DRONE Token Sale Contract Address for security reasons. You will be able to see this once you log in.

Check your DRONE token balance at https://www.ethplorer.io

https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/how-to-buy-deep-aero-drone-tokens-ae9320157f6f

If i participate in this ICO will i be able to get the token immediately or after the ICO sale? So the token I'll buy will be used to buy Drones and spare part no need for fiat payment?

As per my own understanding to.your question regarding the tokens of the deep aero project,
I think that you can't get the tikens of the deep.aero.project immediately you can only get the tokens of deep aero after the ICO sale.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:55:23 AM

What if drone flew to place that there a signal jammer or on area that weak signal did you think will affect drone operation?

This is one of the concerns for those who wants to deliver things using drone. Some people make a drone catcher to sabotage drones in mid air and what if your cargo is there it will be your loss. They should think of the ways to counter this kind of things.

In terms of signal there will be no problem because they would do it because it will help them to have long range product delivery service. The only problem is the battery capacity and load capacity of their drones to fly during delivery.
Tnx for your reply, but for me the problem with the battey is not that big... Because you can put extra battery on it so that when the

first battery is drain the extra will automatically activate to continue the operation...
Well, if that so, drones operation will not affected because of the battery and for sure this kind of problem in using drones is not that big or maybe they have a sign or alarm that the battery will need to change immediately.
what if you are operating drone then suddenly the battery is running out what would you do put another battery manually? As i say this drone need to change the battery automatically when needed so the operation will not be affected...
ace9989

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:12:31 AM

its so amazing project so im quite interesting how use full it is and to learn more  about drone,, is this battery operated? how long does its battery will last?
or we can use solar panel that can help drones to maintain their airtime position?
The airtime of drone is too short for now some of the drone can only fly about fifteen minutes max in the air. Maybe deep aero will have a drone that has more battery capability that will have enough battery to make the delivery of products and going back to its home base.
KingOfTheCourt18

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:18:33 AM

How about the people who wants to buy spare parts of their drone to deep aero will they be able to buy them through fiat currency or deep aero is exclusive only to those who buy their token in their ICO ?
sebastianAndrei

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:23:11 AM

Based from the Whitepaper, I see how powerful that drones can be in future. There are different usage of drones and I like the way it was discussed in the whitepaper. One of it is about agriculture. In my country, drones will become useful since our livelihood is all about agriculture. Hence, there are many pests in the farm and we need a surveillance camera to prevent the pests who ruin our crops and other plants.
It’s a big help to the agriculturists to make their work easy, like for example tracking their crops or even the tallest trees can easily see if there are pests who need to prevent by them. They can also help in their harvest time.
Yes! This project is helpful with the farmers and peasants who want to take care their plants from pests and other disastrous animal. If it will prevent some diseases to spread in a farm, the production of goods will increase also and it is needed by humanity.
Yes it should be use on Agriculture  to help the farmers and they need a long battery life for that with the innovations in the UAVs, the battery are also improving plus the battery could use sunlight to be more efficient.

But as far as I know the battery of each drone is not long last, it is usually run only for less than 20 mins if I am not mistaken. Though, if it is

improvement for reality, well this is really sounds great and big help for agriculture anyway.
There's too many thing a drone can do in the sector of agriculture where it can make an artificial rain in times of drought or even can stop a wildfire caused by a heatwave around the forest and stop its spreading quickly through drone.
CryptoBalds

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:28:51 AM

How to buy DEEP AERO (DRONE) Tokens

Step 1: Go to https://www.deepaero.io

Step 2: Click on “BUY DRONE TOKENS” button. You will be asked to “Sign up” for a new account or “Log In” if you are already a member.

Step 3: You will be redirected to “DRONE Token Sale Contract Address” Page. Please follow the instructions to complete the transaction.

Note: We have removed the DRONE Token Sale Contract Address for security reasons. You will be able to see this once you log in.

Check your DRONE token balance at https://www.ethplorer.io

https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/how-to-buy-deep-aero-drone-tokens-ae9320157f6f

If i participate in this ICO will i be able to get the token immediately or after the ICO sale? So the token I'll buy will be used to buy Drones and spare part no need for fiat payment?

As per my own understanding to.your question regarding the tokens of the deep aero project,
I think that you can't get the tikens of the deep.aero.project immediately you can only get the tokens of deep aero after the ICO sale.

Oh I see, That we can only get our tokens we buy after the token sale. What if the project fails can we still get the tokens or our funds that we invested in this project?

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:29:36 AM

The platform of the deep aero project is very unique in a sense of having or creating a small device that has so many uses and not
just minor uses but it also has a major abilities that will secure the surroundings and also the human beings. I am confident that thia project will reach the hard cap soon.

I must agree with you the platform of the deep aero also for me is very helpful to us
because of its abilities the product of deep aero which are the drones are has so many use that helps the government to secure the surroundings
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:30:30 AM

based on what i read in white paper i must say that there are different usage of drones like scientists they use drones to gather weather data including real time and collection of data regarding uricane and tornadoes. what are the dangerous jobs that scientists use of drones?
daimar48

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:05:46 AM

its so amazing project so im quite interesting how use full it is and to learn more  about drone,, is this battery operated? how long does its battery will last?
or we can use solar panel that can help drones to maintain their airtime position?
The airtime of drone is too short for now some of the drone can only fly about fifteen minutes max in the air. Maybe deep aero will have a drone that has more battery capability that will have enough battery to make the delivery of products and going back to its home base.
deep aero wants our life easy and convenient, like cargo drones used transport goods they can deliver packages faster than a car or truck, i am confuse if you said fifteen mins. max in air what is the assurance or garranty that the products are delivered and going back on his base?
peachypie

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:18:22 AM

The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has provided clear guidelines regarding pilot license requirements for flying drones recreationally. If i fly my drone indoors, do i need a remote pilot’s license and register my drone with the FAA???
Indoor or outdoor as long as you drive drones you need to get license because this is required. For sure no one having a drones that can use to fly it only in indoors, there are lots of uses of drones outside so why did you use it indoors if you will enjoy it outdoors?
outdoor rather..im so sorry, yes of course its fan in the outdoor not indoor thanks for the info.
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:09:10 PM

Quote from: official telegram
DEEP AERO is a global leader in drone technology innovation. At DEEP AERO, we are building an autonomous drone economy powered by AI & Blockchain.

DEEP AERO’s DRONE-UTM is an AI-driven, autonomous, self-governing, intelligent drone/unmanned aircraft system (UAS) traffic management (UTM) platform on the Blockchain.

DEEP AERO’s DRONE-MP is a decentralized marketplace. It will be one stop shop for all products and services for drones.

Deep Aero proclaimed already that this project is king of drones. I can't believe that drones are really helpful. At first, I want to have drone because I can use it whenever I will hike in mountains. In fact, I just consider the drones as usable in travelling. But when I caught Deep Aero, I found out that Drones are really flexible.
All I can say that blockchain technology is applicable in all projects not just in cryptocurrency but in commercial uses like drone. How do we benefit from buying Deep Aero coins in ICO? Can we use it to buy Drones?

Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:56:30 PM

Are you planning to build satellite office in other country so that they will experience it for real,  im sure many of us will be happy to see

Deep aero running in our country... Can i ask what are your future plans?
Project always have future plans and scattering their words throughout the world is one of goals of Deep Aero. As long as it will be legalized in other countries, there is a potential for Deep Aero to run even in your country. This project is in Asia particularly in India? If I am right then my country is nearly at Deep Aero and I hope that my country will also belong to the listed country that Deep Aero will plan to launch their project.

Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:32:27 PM

And as for me, DEEP AERO will be able to completely change the urban transport system in the off-hand direction! I'm sure that this project will soon reach a tough hat.

Deep aero will definitely have a big impact to change the world.
maybe in research, cargo and surveillance, but for the transportation! they might need more time for that.
people are used to with drones, but not for the means of transportation now.
Deep Aero will not just change the world, it will change the lifestyle of the people. In fact, more innovations will come using AI and blockchain technology. We don't know, future unmanned aircrafts will discover the another form of earth in space. A kind of planet that is located in goldilock zone. Using unmanned aircrafts, there is no risk and I could say it will become true.

junior002

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:46:16 PM

It is very interesting project,,

Do I need any special training before I can fly a drone?

As per my own understanding in regards on how to operate the product of the deep aero which are the drones, i think you need to be trained first before you can operate or fly the drones.

Drones are actually available in the market. I know some people who flew their drones for the first time and they did not encounter any problem with their drones. I usually see drones being used in wedding and celebration as a way of capturing the moment. During war times drones are also used as surveillance and aerial view on the position of the enemy and the terrain. Some news company also use drones in reporting traffic condition in some area. For safety and security its best to have some formal training specially if you are going to use drones professionally.
You are right, because of many uses of drones why the project of deep aero adapt it as the aim is to help humanity using technologies to make their work easier, well as we can do some research there are many people who uses it but only in the limited area and not as many uses as listed in the white paper of drone. Let us all support this project to make this implement world wide.

Well Deep Aero is about AI Driven Drone Economy as they advertise, so in the future you might not need to know how to fly a drone. We just need to give a command or encode our destination. I'm quite interested on what is the progress of Artificial Intelligence for Deep Aero.
crazyco.

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:49:16 PM

Deep Aero project is a good investment i think, it should be use in Agriculture  to help the farmers who want to take care their plants from pests and they need a long battery life for that with the innovations in the UAVs,it save more time and less effort this is a big help to our farmers.
lucky.mandy

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:05:18 PM

OMG! The time has come when human beings will no longer be needed in the advancement and sustainance of life! I’m shocked reading the uses of drones in the their white paper.. Human replacement.
You have a good point. Does the labor man will become happy if all companies don't really need workers? I am dreaming of society with full of drones who are working for humanity and your post gives me an impression that maybe someday, people will become lazy because there are drones who will either help or make their works. What happens in our future if all of us are not needed?
Ya right. Technology is good, it makes human life better but not to the point of making humans invalid and useless. With Deep Aero drones will be performing tasks which is impossible for men to be done though, we were able to survive with a simple lifestyle in the past it is still more preferable to grow and improve in everything.

Change is inevitable. Nothing is permanent in this world except change. Technology is aimed to make peoples life easier not to kill people. We are not yet talking about Robots, the Terminator and the skynet here and you are already afraid of the future? Laziness is not attributable to drones but to human nature. Even when there are no computers in the early times there are already a high number of unemployment not because there are no work to be done but because people don't look for work or does not want to work.

For the original post, It's not human replacement, first and foremost people don't fly. We can pilot planes and drones but we don't fly. Secondly Drones are object or things meant for humans to use as set in the examples given in the white paper, like 1. As means of transportation, like drone taxi's in the future; avoiding the regular traffic in your area. 2. Drone Ambulance; a faster means in saving lives 3. Drone deliveries, Drone delivered Pizza anyone? These are just some practical application or usage of drones and I cant wait to receive my Pizza on drones already.
[Don't be literal, your post is irrational. I talked to your bolded lines. People never fly, don't insist it to what the original poster wanted to convey. What he/she talking about, ia the possibility that the people will be replaced by this AI technology. Not in the sense of flying, but by means of usage (Like what you have listed).

That is called sarcasm. Human beings can never be replaced. We might be irrational, unrealistic, incompetent and lazy, but the world will not be the world without humans. Artificial Intelligence, the attempt to replicate the human mind by means of programming, data analysis and computing prowess only shows how unique and powerful the human mind is. I don't believe that Deep Aero will be able to provide a full function of Artificial Intelligence with their system as google, facebook and other tech companies are still attempting to create a perfect AI, but an Artificial Intelligence that runs on simple command is feasible. Again, Technology is aimed to make peoples life easier. If you have not watch the Terminator yet I do recommend it. They are ahead of their time on Artificial Intelligence with the worst possible thing that could happen. Literally an attempt to replace Humans and eradicate humanity.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:08:04 PM

An excellent project and I really hope that you will succeed in implementing it, despite the currency fluctuations in the market.  The presentation talks about the passenger transportation of people with the help of drones - how serious is the work in this direction and when is it planned to produce prototypes?

p.s. as far as I can remember - the last project that I saw and was connected with the drones - Teleport, but he could not raise funds. I think you can get acquainted with him, so as not to repeat mistakes
Is Teleport the same concept with Deep Aero? Anyway with Deep Aero they have DONES-UTM (Unmanned Traffic Monitoring), autonomous passenger and cargo drones and drones and drones related marketplace. So they will have 3 services in one platform. It is too good to lose if they wont succeed in raising funds for this project.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:13:37 PM

Drones have different utility. I saw a lot of useful things that drones can do in our community. It can use in surveillance, photo film, and etc. But all of these utilities can be done completely by this project! I hope time will come, many things will be discovered using drones and Deep Aero will lead the way in innovation using AI and blockchain technology.

I agree! And on top of this, irresponsible drone owners will be eliminated. It is really good to have a community that you feel safer and more confident that all the drones flying are being tracked and used by professional drone pilots. And knowing that these drones are used to monitor our safety and not used to intrude our privacy.
How can they be eliminated? Maybe confiscations of their drones if they dont abide by the law. They will not be issued a permit again in fying drones if incase permits are needed. I’m sure there will be illegal used of it. I believe it will not just be Deep Aero who will sell drones. And because this will be the trend drones will be everywhere at that time probobly. Anyone who has money can buy and use, just like acquiring private vehicles.

junior002

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:16:38 PM

What if drone flew to place that there a signal jammer or on area that weak signal did you think will affect drone operation?

This is one of the concerns for those who wants to deliver things using drone. Some people make a drone catcher to sabotage drones in mid air and what if your cargo is there it will be your loss. They should think of the ways to counter this kind of things.

In terms of signal there will be no problem because they would do it because it will help them to have long range product delivery service. The only problem is the battery capacity and load capacity of their drones to fly during delivery.
Tnx for your reply, but for me the problem with the battey is not that big... Because you can put extra battery on it so that when the

first battery is drain the extra will automatically activate to continue the operation...
Well, if that so, drones operation will not affected because of the battery and for sure this kind of problem in using drones is not that big or maybe they have a sign or alarm that the battery will need to change immediately.
what if you are operating drone then suddenly the battery is running out what would you do put another battery manually? As i say this drone need to change the battery automatically when needed so the operation will not be affected...

This is a nice discussion on batteries. Their are a lot of existing technology that can be used as source of energy for the drones. In the future solar power and wind turbine can be integrated for a longer and sustainable function of Drones. I'm not sure how the current drones are designed particularly on the Passenger Drones but I'm sure they will have a precautionary measure on this matter. Safety and security of passengers are always the priority in the transportation industry. As it is AI driven, I believe that the speed, velocity, destination, number of hours to travel, best route, estimated battery use and other details can be computed prior to actual flight. As such a flight plan can be created or even simulated in advance. This project is really a glimpse of the future. The current technology may not be enough but we can always look forward with the tomorrow's technology.
Elel

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:17:38 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2018, 04:52:55 PM by Elel

https://i.imgur.com/IMDTMOp.jpg

DRONE ICO CONTEST - Participate and get a chance to win Phantom 4 Pro Drone

https://www.deepaero.io/contest

i like to have drone and still looking forward for the best.
i love to see drones that can fly 2 hours or more for better use.
i love collecting data using aerial coverage and taking pictures also.
will you release some drones that has the capability of a long last battery?

DEEP AERO has announced today that it will give 1 passenger drone (worth $450,000) and 300 DJI PHANTOM 4 PRO drones (worth $1,500) as reward to lucky winners from the pool of all contributors who contribute 1 ETH or more to its ICO campaign, subject to the ICO campaign getting fully subscribed*.

*Terms and Conditions

​5. Winner will be responsible for complying with all regulations in his/her/its jurisdiction, transportation costs and all tax liabilities.

Cant you not make it Tax Free?

Wow, 1 Passenger drone! This alone make you want to contribute and boy a passenger drone for all your moneys worth. But even if I won that I don't have the means to pay the transportation cost and the taxes. This project amazes me much. I don't see it soon but this is feasible in the future.
What is this passenger drone for? What is it intended for? I believe it will be a complete package and it will be delivered to the person who won it. It cant be as you think i believe. How could a reputable and big company promise a prize like that what would take the winner to pay transportation and shipping fee at his expense. Not acceptable.
Thank you for your feedback. The Drone shown in the picture above is a Phantom 4 Drone.

This is a passenger drone:

http://document.ehang.com/Public/en/ehangweb/image/ehang184/index/stg_gl_sec2_bg.jpg

https://twitter.com/DeepAeroDrones/status/986543942291243008

As per company's policy, taxes and shipping cost will have to be borne by the winner.

Sad  Sad. And if the winner desnt have any means to pay the tax and shipping fees he will not be able to avail the drone. Only if he can sell the item so somehow he can benefit from his prize.
Maximum posibility the prize will remain in Deep Aero for sell  Grin. What can we say and do, they set rules and anyone who cannot abide by the rules disqualifies for the prize. Better not try the raffle at all if we dont have the means to claim the prize.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: